Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
setv4
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

Unread post by setv4 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:18 am

Thank you sharing your very Hot and ongoing story, glad that you both are having so much Fun! You are a very lucky couple, enjoy every moment!

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Mon May 01, 2023 1:53 am

Sunday 30th April (Bank Holiday).

D and I went to the local golf club with friends, 2 other couples for a casual lunch. I am most definitely not a golfer, I don’t even have a set of bats.

Dawn wore a jumper and jeans (complete with a bra and thong as we were on home ground), her arse in tight jeans and leggings is just magnificent, something to behold. She had a few drinks and laughs with the girls, a good lunch and a great time was had, then we drove home.

Arriving home later in the afternoon she was more than a little tipsy and, as I poured the wine, she chuckled and said, what do you think they would say if they knew of our ’hobby?’
I laughed and said, it’s mainly yours, but who knows what they get up to.
She sat up “Oh? I’d never thought of that, they don't surely, they're so straight laced?’. That's probably what they think about us. That made her think.

As we settled down I asked if there had been any others in her past that had not been mentioned.
To my surprise, she sat up, appeared very thoughtful and eventually said, ‘OK! Full amnesty?’
I’ll get some more drinks, OK let's hear it.

Before lock-down we used to go to quite a lot of parties over the years, which hadn’t really started up again, yet. Well, she’d had a couple of ‘near misses’, explain; she’d played around and had been fingered and had blown a couple of friends at these parties and rambled on for while, so more than few at these parties then, including my best friend.
All news to me but did explain certain behaviours of my so called mate. ‘I couldn’t fuck them, as they’re our friends weren't they, so it’s OK, isn’t it?’ A sort of logic I suppose. I laughed and said, how did I miss all of that.
Anyone else? She went very quiet for what seemed like ages.
‘Yes. You might need another drink.’

‘There was a colleague at work about 5 years ago’. Go on. ‘It was Phillip, you know, the senior partner at the practice (on who she admitted to flirting and having a crush), she was dealing with a Probate case and needed advice. He sat at his desk and pointed some legalese thing out on a document. She went to his side of the desk to look at the document and whilst bent over looking at the paper on his desk, he slipped his hand up her thigh, (she has always worn hold-up stockings instead of awful tights), although surprised, she admitted to giving him encouragement so he continued upwards to slip her pants aside and finger her. She said, she kissed him went back to her office, fizzing. ‘We started fucking each other a week or so later, for 4 months, mainly after hours when everyone had gone home, on the Reception leather sofa. We were almost caught in flagrant delicious (my latin’s not so good), so it stopped’. Again, how did I not pick up on this, I must have been so engrossed in my work, I'd missed all of the signs. So blind. It won't happen again.
That said, I do recall at that time I was getting fucked more often and energetically, just like now. I went quiet. Why didn’t you tell me? “I suppose, like you, I was afraid to tell you, and to say no to him and risk my job. I do admit I fancied him like mad and always complimented me. I know I should have said, I’m sorry if I’ve upset you.’
‘Are you OK?’ She said. Do you still see him, she said,’ no, he moved offices.’ Anything else? ‘No, that’s it. I promise.’
Then you have more stories for me, we chinked glasses and relaxed.

‘My turn. Amey? Honesty time!’ You knew? ‘I suspected’, Well as it’s honesty hour, OK, I admit - but she fucked me - on a few occasions.
D sat up. ‘I fucking knew it, she followed you round like a puppy. What was it like?’ ‘what’s her body like, are those tits real?’ ‘how often did you fuck her, where?’ ‘Did Nick know?’. So many questions, this was not my conservative wife.
And I like it.
We were unlocking a lot of history and suppressed desires which we'd had for so long - a huge release for us both, and a huge relief. ‘Come on lets go to bed, I want to hear more about it’.

It was a great evening, we laughed a lot. We toasted to history and the future.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon May 01, 2023 3:17 am

Ocean, love the journey, just thinking maybe to much details, names, locations etc, maybe just a bit more discreet for your own protection, seems you both have been playing before this, so would you consider a hobby of your own, now that Amey is out of the bag, would D be ok with your own hobby, can. It see why not.

BYW who is Amey?

Was this this best friend you where at the pup with last week, will you call him out, to see the reaction, or maybe talk around the possibility to see his reaction, like some of the woman in the past where …. With out talking about your wife, or is you friendship worth more, did D give you all the details of these parties, how did she not get noticed at these parties giving out BJs, did all the men know she was a fun girl, had they talked about her between themselves

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon May 01, 2023 3:40 am

Wow! Amazing. Congratulations on everybody coming clean, and being totally open and honest, and starting afresh. That's wonderful.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Mon May 01, 2023 8:36 am

Hi Skoot, thanks for your comment, another OHW friend also made the comment about details, I take this on board and will tread a bit more carefully. The county where I live is scattered with these small villages so the chance of pinpointing one in particular is pretty remote, they've all got pubs and churches, but there's no need to take the chance. Once again thanks.

To answer some of your questions, we have both given each other 'latitude' to operate, as long as each gives the other the details for our joint enjoyment. As for playing previously, well now we know. As for my so called mate haha, we were good friends at the time but he moved away with his job, not too far but we have lost touch, which is a shame, he is actually a good guy (I'd have done the same under the circumstances and indeed did: Amy, was someone else's wife.) you've prompted me to call him. I'm not sure about these D's incidents being commented upon locally, I'm sure someone would have mentioned.

To be frank, it's a great weight off each of our shoulders to have everything out in the open. The 'confessions' have been eye-opening as well as arousing. We have both benefited enormously, personally and as a couple. As a hobby, it's better than golf.

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Tue May 02, 2023 2:01 am

Loving your work ocean, particularly when you go into detail.

We need to know more about Philip: how big was his cock? How many blowjobs did Dawn give this guy?

Can’t wait to hear the next instalment!

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Thu May 04, 2023 1:18 am

Wednesday 3rd May

I am sworn to secrecy. Nothing is ever straight forward.

D’s out with her 2 married girlfriends for a drink, One, Jackie who was involved with gym guy situation and her rather more closer friend for many years, Cheryl. Jackie was at the bar ordering the drinks when Cheryl asked if it was true D had fucked gym guy.
D was totally taken aback, ‘where’s that come from?’, Cheryl said, where do you think!!? looking at Jackie. D went red and said, ‘what do you think?’ evasively. No, don’t worry no one believed her, that just isn’t you. She’s a gossip monger anyway.
D breathed out quietly, but thought ‘thanks Jack, I won’t forget that’.

As the evening passed Cheryl mentioned things hadn’t been going too well at home with her husband, D felt this shouldn’t be aired in present company and said ‘Don’t worry Cheryl, we’ve all been through that, it’ll right itself.’ and winked, she took the hint. When home time came Cheryl said she would run D home. When they arrived, D said ‘Come in for coffee’’.

They took over the living room, I was turfed out to my study to watch TV.

Over coffee Cheryl explained that things were great at home before lockdown, but since, her husband (who is a great guy) showed little interest in her, his job survived after lockdown but with unpopular changes making him more stressed. D asked, ‘apart from the obvious what had changed?’
Cheryl asked, could she trust D to keep quiet? She said ‘yes, you know that, we know where the leaks come from!’ Cheryl continued that before lockdown they’d had a quite a wild but discrete time in their sex lives, trying different things, one being a couple of 3somes with her husbands mate, which had been great for all, and a few other things (which D said she’d tell me later), then all stop for Covid.
Now he was distant and almost reclusive. He was clearly depressed but was reluctantly having treatment, which was going well. D later suggested maybe I should have a pint with him to build him up. I’m fine with that, he's one of the good guys.
She went on to say she had recently been asked out by several guys, though tempted she had not taken up any offers, but there was one she wanted to, Surprise, the other part of the 3some. D asked ‘would Dave be ok with it?’, I don’t know, I can’t talk to him about anything at present. ‘Are going to see him?’ She looked at D, nodded. He’s really lovely. D said, to straighten her head and rationally check her motivation and risk.

D said,’ look, we’ve known each other for years, right?’ Of course. ‘Well, I’ll trust you with this’ - and D spent the next hour telling her of her new ‘hobby’ and what she’d got up to so far. Cheryls mouth fell open, Does O know, ‘yes and both of us are so much happier, in fact we’ve never been better, truthfully, we’re like rabbits again’. What’s the new guy like - there goes the next half hour. Although she waxed lyrically about the sex with Chris, she was in control of the emotions, but there was concern, he kept sticking his finger up her backside and she guessed where he wanted it to lead. How do I stop it?’
Her friend laughed and said,”try it, you’ll be surprised. Once you’re into it it’s quite nice, for a change, but you can’t beat a proper fuck. We’ve been doing it for years”.
D asked loads of questions and said ‘How did you get into 3somes, what were they like?’ She laughed, the first just happened after a few drinks, Dave’s friends wife threw a strop (as usual it appears) and refused to join us for a drink one evening so the 3 of us went out, had a few drinks, we all came back to ours, a few more drinks, and it just happened, I really enjoyed it, it helped that I fancied Steve like mad. I was with Dave and Steve, Steve and me, Dave and me, it was great. We all went to bed, I made breakfast in the morning and had a quickie with Steve in the bathroom, then he went home to face the music with his wife, and no she doesn’t know nor would she interested.
Dave was on cloud 9 for days, we did it quite few times (Steve did a few secret daytime visits) it was a lot of fun and really nice, but don’t overthink it, the key is; let the guys do the work.

’This has been so good for me, one evening next week for glass and a chat?’. Cheryl said, “It's been good for me too, yes I want the next instalment and I’ll give you mine. By the way, did you fuck ‘gym guy?” D paused, ‘Yeah, he’s not a nice guy. Tell you more later.’
She hugged D and laughed and said, Thought so, it’s always the quiet ones.
D said it was clear she was relieved to be able to talk openly with someone she can trust, her too.
Alas , I don’t have that.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu May 04, 2023 4:59 am

ocean wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 1:18 am
Wednesday 3rd May

I am sworn to secrecy. Nothing is ever straight forward.

D’s out with her 2 married girlfriends for a drink, One, Jackie who was involved with gym guy situation and her rather more closer friend for many years, Cheryl. Jackie was at the bar ordering the drinks when Cheryl asked if it was true D had fucked gym guy.
D was totally taken aback, ‘where’s that come from?’, Cheryl said, where do you think!!? looking at Jackie. D went red and said, ‘what do you think?’ evasively. No, don’t worry no one believed her, that just isn’t you. She’s a gossip monger anyway.
D breathed out quietly, but thought ‘thanks Jack, I won’t forget that’.

As the evening passed Cheryl mentioned things hadn’t been going too well at home with her husband, D felt this shouldn’t be aired in present company and said ‘Don’t worry Cheryl, we’ve all been through that, it’ll right itself.’ and winked, she took the hint. When home time came Cheryl said she would run D home. When they arrived, D said ‘Come in for coffee’’.

They took over the living room, I was turfed out to my study to watch TV.

Over coffee Cheryl explained that things were great at home before lockdown, but since, her husband (who is a great guy) showed little interest in her, his job survived after lockdown but with unpopular changes making him more stressed. D asked, ‘apart from the obvious what had changed?’
Cheryl asked, could she trust D to keep quiet? She said ‘yes, you know that, we know where the leaks come from!’ Cheryl continued that before lockdown they’d had a quite a wild but discrete time in their sex lives, trying different things, one being a couple of 3somes with her husbands mate, which had been great for all, and a few other things (which D said she’d tell me later), then all stop for Covid.
Now he was distant and almost reclusive. He was clearly depressed but was reluctantly having treatment, which was going well. D later suggested maybe I should have a pint with him to build him up. I’m fine with that, he's one of the good guys.
She went on to say she had recently been asked out by several guys, though tempted she had not taken up any offers, but there was one she wanted to, Surprise, the other part of the 3some. D asked ‘would Dave be ok with it?’, I don’t know, I can’t talk to him about anything at present. ‘Are going to see him?’ She looked at D, nodded. He’s really lovely. D said, to straighten her head and rationally check her motivation and risk.

D said,’ look, we’ve known each other for years, right?’ Of course. ‘Well, I’ll trust you with this’ - and D spent the next hour telling her of her new ‘hobby’ and what she’d got up to so far. Cheryls mouth fell open, Does O know, ‘yes and both of us are so much happier, in fact we’ve never been better, truthfully, we’re like rabbits again’. What’s the new guy like - there goes the next half hour. Although she waxed lyrically about the sex with Chris, she was in control of the emotions, but there was concern, he kept sticking his finger up her backside and she guessed where he wanted it to lead. How do I stop it?’
Her friend laughed and said,”try it, you’ll be surprised. Once you’re into it it’s quite nice, for a change, but you can’t beat a proper fuck. We’ve been doing it for years”.
D asked loads of questions and said ‘How did you get into 3somes, what were they like?’ She laughed, the first just happened after a few drinks, Dave’s friends wife threw a strop (as usual it appears) and refused to join us for a drink one evening so the 3 of us went out, had a few drinks, we all came back to ours, a few more drinks, and it just happened, I really enjoyed it, it helped that I fancied Steve like mad. I was with Dave and Steve, Steve and me, Dave and me, it was great. We all went to bed, I made breakfast in the morning and had a quickie with Steve in the bathroom, then he went home to face the music with his wife, and no she doesn’t know nor would she interested.
Dave was on cloud 9 for days, we did it quite few times (Steve did a few secret daytime visits) it was a lot of fun and really nice, but don’t overthink it, the key is; let the guys do the work.

’This has been so good for me, one evening next week for glass and a chat?’. Cheryl said, “It's been good for me too, yes I want the next instalment and I’ll give you mine. By the way, did you fuck ‘gym guy?” D paused, ‘Yeah, he’s not a nice guy. Tell you more later.’
She hugged D and laughed and said, Thought so, it’s always the quiet ones.
D said it was clear she was relieved to be able to talk openly with someone she can trust, her too.
Alas , I don’t have that.
O - Well we can't go for a quick one at the local, nor know the same level of detail as a convo but we are here for you and if you need to vent there worse places to do so.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Thu May 04, 2023 6:10 am

Some of us could meet you at the pub ;)

But I think what's cathartic is when you can open up to one of your existing, IRL friends that you already know well.

When leggysandy spilled our beans to another couple, who are close friends of many years, it felt great. I personally prefer openness amongst close friends, not secrets. Luckily they don't seem to have judged us too harshly for it, even if they don't quite understand it. :cool:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

KyGrappler80
Pervert

Unread post by KyGrappler80 » Thu May 04, 2023 9:00 am

Hey, ocean, just seeing this thread. Thanks ever so much for sharing. Love the story, love the details. And glad you are sharing openly with one another (amnesty is a great concept). She sounds sexy as hell. Ever since Liz Hurley showed up on the scene in that black dress (yeah that one), I've not been the same man. Nice to know your bride has that look.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Thu May 04, 2023 10:32 am

Ocean, now that D has opened up IRL, is she being your wing man and going to outsource you to Cheryl, you would be safer for Cherly than Steve, as Steve is cheating, it could all go wrong, your are ENM, Cheryl would have no issue at home popping over to see “D” and you :) talked to D about it, she know the way Cheryl is thinking, you two would provide perfect cover for Cheryl and could be the start of your hobby :evil:

Also for anal, has Chris tried more than once, after the time above, I thought that was off the menu, your know in time D is going to go for it and she should, it is a lot of fun

So as for the 3 sum, after Cheryl description (what a good friend she is) and there next hart to hart, I am sure that is going to come as well, you know that D is now interested, will this be Chris and one of his mates, the one that was feeling D up? Chris had said let’s try some new stuff …. or you two plus one more, or would Cheryl, D and you be a possibility

Sounds like you will have lots of fun, do you have a rule that if D does something in her hobby you get to try as well

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat May 06, 2023 6:44 am

Friday 5th May
D and Chris are going out with 2 other couples, dinner at a friends house, so Chris is coming over to our village to meet D at the church car park, how apt, just pop in and confess.

The usual bathroom nonsense. Tonight she’s wearing a dark blue satin blouse (perhaps a button too far), camel pleated skirt and blue jacket and the usual high heels. She does look good, the material makes her nipples appear like magic.
Too much of a gentleman to draw attention to it.
The church is less than a mile away so she took the car, I’ll walk to it later, have a pint or two and bring it back and put it in the garage and wait.

About 10.30 I received a text from her, ‘Have to be quick, in the loo. You know how much I love you?’ What do you want? ‘It’s a big ask'. How big? 'Can I have the house for a few hours?’ What, Why? ’I want to bring Chris back.’ Why? ‘Why do you think?’ Yes I know that but what about his house? I’ve had a drink, I shouldn’t drive?
‘Ours is nearer, I want to show off our home and I won’t have to drive home. Also, I may have mentioned you were in London, and won’t be back till 2.’ May have? ‘Please?’ Hmm, Opportunity knocks methinks.
What’s in it for me? ‘Typical. What do you want?’ ,
Well, you could just leave the curtains open! Just like when we were in the pub - and you have to fuck me afterwards.
‘Ha, how predictable, I just knew that was coming”. Well?
A long minute went by -
‘OK, put the lights low and nice music on, no outside lights’. OK. ‘Be there in 40 minutes, love you loads, I’ll make it up to you’. Result. I’ve got my side show - and she’s bought into it.I was sucking lemons to take the smile off my face.

I put both cars in the garage, closed the door and waited. The cctv has an alert when anything enters the drive, so I sat in comfort and warm. Just after 11, ping. The cctv showed the BMW enter into my drive and parked. They got out, D had clearly had a drink or 2 - her tits weret literally falling out of her blouse, they'd obviously started on the way.
I must admit I was physically shaking with excitement as I walked round to the side of the house from the garage.

They came in through the front door. I went to the side of the house to see them in the kitchen, she'd poured the drinks and they’d started without me, standing by the island kissing deeply, brown hands on white tits. (I find that so fucking arousing.) Moving now to the living room to the sofas, wine glasses in hand. I moved along to the west window of the living room, (the room is large and there are large windows at each end and a set of bifold doors to the south).

Chris sat down and D sat astride him with her skirt pulled up and knees either side of him on the sofa, they kissed and he shrugged off her blouse, her skirt was up round her backside.
(This was a first as anyone makes a mess on her sofas, they die).
Kissing, talking, rubbing her body while she undid his shirt and trousers. She stood up, stepping out of her skirt (bare arsed as usual), Chris stood and slipped off his trousers and socks and sat back down.

And there it was. Chris’s cock.

To be fair it was quite impressive. It was as she’d described, a good size about 6 - 7 inches, quite thick and dark brown, hard and getting harder by the minute. He had a set of balls to behold, (I thought they’ll bruise her arse).
Add that to a very good physique, broad, defined and fairly hairy. Jealous - me? Perish the thought.

I kept back from the window, with a clear view. She knelt between his knees and planted a kiss on the end of his cock, then took it into her mouth. She gave him a slow deliberate blow job, rubbing her hand along the shaft and squeezing those balls with the other hand while looking straight at him. Certainly getting the treatment. Not a thought about me.
She suddenly stopped, climbed up on top of him. He just sat back smiling, rubbing her belly and tits. She started rubbing her nipples across his chest, he took one nipple between his thumb and finger and really squeezed it causing her to jump, but she carried on.

She held that brown cock and positioned herself over it. I could only watch as it disappeared into her wet pussy. She was rising up and down slowly. The colour contrast was amazing.
I knew what she was doing! Gym twice a week, pilates twice a week, she was very proud of her core muscle, I willingly suffered that grip many times, she was milking him. It’s a truly amazing feeling. I swear she could pick up pencils with it.

Whilst this was going on, I could only stand and watch in awe, heart pounding, a major hard-on and a very dry mouth. I made a mental note to bring water and a chair next time. It’s been worth the wait.

The action continued, and as expected, he didn’t last long, and was coming, by the looks of it, so was she. She lay on him, kissing him and chatting - rather intimately. (I’m keen to know what about). After a while she got up and I noticed his cock had gone down, but was still very respectable, his belly absolutely covered in their juices. On her return from the loo, she had a cloth and cleaned him up. (I’ll bet she quietly checked the sofa).
As she wiped his cock, she started kissing and sucking it again, it was hardening in her mouth. I thought he would try a different position, but he lifted her on top again, her thighs wide astride him, this time he positioned his cock at her now gaping pussy and slipped into her, she lowered herself down onto it and started a good rhythm all the while giving him little kisses. Then he did it again, massaged around her rosebud and then slipped about a knuckle in at first then the rest of his finger, she didn’t miss a beat and kept going. Perhaps Cheryls chat had done some good.
They both had what looked like big orgasms. Resting, deep kissing, again intimate conversation.

They both got up carefully, as his belly was now awash, with quite a bit slipping down her thigh, courtesy of Mr Big Balls.
They left the room, presumably to mop up in the downstairs shower room. On their return he got dressed and she was wearing a dressing gown, open, they walked to the front door where, via the cctv I saw them make out for another 5 minutes, he just can’t keep his hands off her tits, and then he finally left. It was rather a tender moment.

I realised, although I had a coat on, I was bloody cold. I walked round to the back door, in a bit of a state of shock to be honest, but pleased with developments. A little concerned they seemed so close.
A conversation for tomorrow, for now I needed a well earned fuck.

In bed she asked me ‘Well, was it as good as you expected?’ Better, I said, mind blowing in fact, he’s a good looking guy. ‘He’s got a great body and a good fuck’ she teased.
What about you, did an audience help? ‘Actually, it was fun. I had to force myself not to look for you, then we got going, I forgot you were there.’
Do it again? ‘If you’re OK with it - I’m enjoying these new things, what about you?’ Yes please! ’Actually I like it this way, I can climb into bed and he has to drive home. Thanks for tonight. I’m very wet’. My pleasure, I can take a hint. It’s my turn for a very sloppy fuck. The promise of more floor shows? Patience is its own reward.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat May 06, 2023 12:25 pm

ocean wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 6:44 am
Friday 5th May
D and Chris are going out with 2 other couples, dinner at a friends house, so Chris is coming over to our village to meet D at the church car park, how apt, just pop in and confess.

The usual bathroom nonsense. Tonight she’s wearing a dark blue satin blouse (perhaps a button too far), camel pleated skirt and blue jacket and the usual high heels. She does look good, the material makes her nipples appear like magic.
The church is less than a mile away so she took the car, I’ll walk to it later, have a pint or two and bring it back and put it in the garage and wait.

About 10.30 I received a text from her, ‘Have to be quick, in the loo. You know how much I love you?’ What do you want? ‘It’s a big ask'. How big? 'Can I have the house for a few hours?’ What, Why? ’I want to bring Chris back.’ Why? ‘Why do you think?’ Yes I know that but what about his house? I’ve had a drink, I shouldn’t drive?
‘Ours is nearer, I want to show off our home and I won’t have to drive home. Also, I may have mentioned you were in London, and won’t be back till 2.’ May have? ‘Please?’ Hmm, Opportunity knocks methinks.
Well, you could just leave the curtains open! Just like when we were in the pub - and you have to fuck me afterwards.
A long minute went by -
‘OK, put the lights low and nice music on, no outside lights’. OK. ‘Be there in 40 minutes, love you loads, I’ll make it up to you’. Result. I’ve got my side show - and she’s bought into it.I was sucking lemons to take the smile off my face.

I put both cars in the garage, closed the door and waited. The cctv has an alert when anything enters the drive, so I sat in comfort and warm. Just after 11, ping. The cctv showed the BMW enter into my drive and parked. They got out, D had clearly had a drink or 2 - her tits weret literally falling out of her blouse, they'd obviously started on the way.
I must admit I was physically shaking with excitement as I walked round to the side of the house from the garage.

They came in through the front door. I went to the side of the house to see them in the kitchen, she'd poured the drinks and they’d started without me, standing by the island kissing deeply, brown hands on white tits. (I find that so fucking arousing.) Moving now to the living room to the sofas, wine glasses in hand. I moved along to the west window of the living room, (the room is large and there are large windows at each end and a set of bifold doors to the south).

Chris sat down and D sat astride him with her skirt pulled up and knees either side of him on the sofa, they kissed and he shrugged off her blouse, her skirt was up round her backside.
Kissing, talking, rubbing her body while she undid his shirt and trousers. She stood up, stepping out of her skirt (bare arsed as usual), Chris stood and slipped off his trousers and socks and sat back down.

To be fair it was quite impressive. It was as she’d described, a good size about 6 - 7 inches, quite thick and dark brown, hard and getting harder by the minute. He had a set of balls to behold, (I thought they’ll bruise her arse).
Add that to a very good physique, broad, defined and fairly hairy. Jealous - me? Perish the thought.

I kept back from the window, with a clear view. She knelt between his knees and planted a kiss on the end of his cock, then took it into her mouth. She gave him a slow deliberate blow job, rubbing her hand along the shaft and squeezing those balls with the other hand while looking straight at him. Certainly getting the treatment. Not a thought about me.
She suddenly stopped, climbed up on top of him. He just sat back smiling, rubbing her belly and tits. She started rubbing her nipples across his chest, he took one nipple between his thumb and finger and really squeezed it causing her to jump, but she carried on.

She held that brown cock and positioned herself over it. I could only watch as it disappeared into her wet pussy. She was rising up and down slowly. The colour contrast was amazing.
I knew what she was doing! Gym twice a week, pilates twice a week, she was very proud of her core muscle, I willingly suffered that grip many times, she was milking him. It’s a truly amazing feeling. I swear she could pick up pencils with it.

Whilst this was going on, I could only stand and watch in awe, heart pounding, a major hard-on and a very dry mouth. I made a mental note to bring water and a chair next time. It’s been worth the wait.

The action continued, and as expected, he didn’t last long, and was coming, by the looks of it, so was she. She lay on him, kissing him and chatting - rather intimately. (I’m keen to know what about). After a while she got up and I noticed his cock had gone down, but was still very respectable, his belly absolutely covered in their juices. On her return from the loo, she had a cloth and cleaned him up. (I’ll bet she quietly checked the sofa).
As she wiped his cock, she started kissing and sucking it again, it was hardening in her mouth. I thought he would try a different position, but he lifted her on top again, her thighs wide astride him, this time he positioned his cock at her now gaping pussy and slipped into her, she lowered herself down onto it and started a good rhythm all the while giving him little kisses. Then he did it again, massaged around her rosebud and then slipped about a knuckle in at first then the rest of his finger, she didn’t miss a beat and kept going. Perhaps Cheryls chat had done some good.
They both had what looked like big orgasms. Resting, deep kissing, again intimate conversation.

They both got up carefully, as his belly was now awash, with quite a bit slipping down her thigh, courtesy of Mr Big Balls.
They left the room, presumably to mop up in the downstairs shower room. On their return he got dressed and she was wearing a dressing gown, open, they walked to the front door where, via the cctv I saw them make out for another 5 minutes, he just can’t keep his hands off her tits, and then he finally left. It was rather a tender moment.

I realised, although I had a coat on, I was bloody cold. I walked round to the back door, in a bit of a state of shock to be honest, but pleased with developments. A little concerned they seemed so close.

In bed she asked me ‘Well, was it as good as you expected?’ Better, I said, mind blowing in fact, he’s a good looking guy. ‘He’s got a great body and a good fuck’ she teased.
What about you, did an audience help? ‘Actually, it was fun. I had to force myself not to look for you, then we got going, I forgot you were there.’
Do it again? ‘If you’re OK with it - I’m enjoying these new things, what about you?’ Yes please! ’Actually I like it this way, I can climb into bed and he has to drive home. Thanks for tonight. I’m very wet’. My pleasure, I can take a hint. It’s my turn for a very sloppy fuck. The promise of more floor shows? Patience is its own reward.
O - What a great night for, well all three of you really. Outstanding write up of the evening's activities and seems this might be a more frequent occurrence. What did you think of this private viewing of your wife's sex show for you?
On a another note "(I thought they’ll bruise her arse)" . I have to say a great turn of phrase and a most interesting visualization, one of which that I think must be entirely unique. Well done. :shock: :lol:

A Little Different

Unread post by A Little Different » Sat May 06, 2023 1:52 pm

ocean wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 6:44 am
Friday 5th May

A long minute went by -

I've been glued to my computer screen since I started reading this thread from the beginning. Very hot, Ocean! Congratulations on the turn your marriage has taken, and I'm looking extremely forward to reading more as you continue to keep us updated!

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat May 06, 2023 11:15 pm

Ocean, does D keep he wedding ring on when she is out with Chris, I assume the other couples know she is having an affair with Chris, how does she talk about this to with the other woman?

What is D plan when they bump into someone’s she knows, just to take it hard on, this is my “friend” and it is none of your business

Seems like her prudishness is disappearing as Chris keeps pushing her, nipples pinching first stage of pain, finger first stage of .. you watching first stage is MFM, although D is having MFM just with a small brake, Chris then You one after each other

The next chat with Cheryl take away more of her prudishness, if it good enough for Cheryl it is good for me

I cheated tick
I had a lover that me husband knows about tick
I now has a BF Chris tick
I doing new stuff tick
I fucking 2 men tick

So much more to try, enjoy

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Tue May 09, 2023 6:24 am

I am enjoying every single word of wife’s sexy adventures: D is certainly growing much more confident, particularly in public with her big tits on display.

Can’t wait to hear of her next date and her exploits. Hopefully you will be able to watch again.

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Tue May 09, 2023 12:37 pm

My wife and one of her bfs behave like a couple in public. They hold hands, kiss in public and otherwise act like they are a couple. Which they area, actually, when they are together.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Thu May 11, 2023 12:07 am

Wednesday 10th. Girls night

Cheryl called for D around 8pm and left for a drink. Both girls in jumper and jeans. I definitely got a strange look from Cheryl. Even though I’ve invited her husband Dave for a pint next week. That's gratitude.

Obviously what they discuss is between them but as long as I keep quiet, and I have, I get updates.

They discussed her husbands improving moods as the therapy continued, he's a nice guy so that's great news, work was not much better so he’d decided to go job hunting and has interviews arranged, which is very positive and lifted his spirits. She was making more of a fuss of him and they were getting on better but a way to go. It is a confidence thing.

They the good bit discussed their ‘likes’, Cheryl asked what was this ‘no underwear thing’? D said ‘it made her feel so naughty, risky. Standing beside and talking to people, if only they knew her secret and it gave her a thrill. Rebelling against everything I suppose.’ She mainly wore midi dresses, but had become more daring and into mini skirts and mini-dresses again. If someone got an accidental flash, so. The attention and sly looks from guys (and some women) when she was braless, nothing blatant just hint when she walked, was a real boost. An exhibitionist streak she didn’t realise she had, but loved it now. D’s self confidence with people generally has soared, maybe too cocky (forgive the pun), temper it, perhaps? No. Never local for her ‘hobbies’ , so she could let her hair down, do things and fuck the consequences.
Does O get up to anything, ‘not so far, we have the same arrangement, I’d like him to’ 'he's never been fucked so much!'
Cheryl said she’d give the underwear trick a try, exercise her tits a bit, she’d never been without bra and pants in her life. Dave would be guaranteed to like it. D asked, 'and Steve???' Cheryl grinned , maybe.
D asked about her kinks? It was mainly driven by her husband, a bit of bondage, 3somes with his mate Steve, Dave liked to watch as well as participate, she couldn’t get into women although he wanted it, anal was a pleasant surprise which she liked, now and again, preferred a normal fuck. D should give it a try. D wanted more info and so it went on.

Speaking of Steve? Well, Dave had booked interviews in London and was staying overnight, so she’d arranged to see Steve, she’d try out D’s kinks on Steve and let her know - a favour, could she ‘be out with D’ that night, please?
D agreed, but suggested when things righted themselves, as they seemed to be, why not open things up again, it worked for us. Cheryl agreed but Dave’s confidence needed a bit more building.
D said she was excited about Chris taking her to a night club in south London for a birthday bash for one of his friends.
They came home, not much to tell, so far.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu May 11, 2023 5:45 am

ocean wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 12:07 am
Wednesday 10th. Girls night

Cheryl called for D around 8pm and left for a drink. Both girls in jumper and jeans. I definitely got a strange look from Cheryl. Even though I’ve invited her husband Dave for a pint next week. That's gratitude.

Obviously what they discuss is between them but as long as I keep quiet, and I have, I get updates.

They discussed her husbands improving moods as the therapy continued, he's a nice guy so that's great news, work was not much better so he’d decided to go job hunting and has interviews arranged, which is very positive and lifted his spirits. She was making more of a fuss of him and they were getting on better but a way to go. It is a confidence thing.

They the good bit discussed their ‘likes’, Cheryl asked what was this ‘no underwear thing’? D said ‘it made her feel so naughty, risky. Standing beside and talking to people, if only they knew her secret and it gave her a thrill. Rebelling against everything I suppose.’ She mainly wore midi dresses, but had become more daring and into mini skirts and mini-dresses again. If someone got an accidental flash, so. The attention and sly looks from guys (and some women) when she was braless, nothing blatant just hint when she walked, was a real boost. An exhibitionist streak she didn’t realise she had, but loved it now. D’s self confidence with people generally has soared, maybe too cocky (forgive the pun), temper it, perhaps? No. Never local for her ‘hobbies’ , so she could let her hair down, do things and fuck the consequences.
Does O get up to anything, ‘not so far, we have the same arrangement, I’d like him to’ 'he's never been fucked so much!'
Cheryl said she’d give the underwear trick a try, exercise her tits a bit, she’d never been without bra and pants in her life. Dave would be guaranteed to like it. D asked, 'and Steve???' Cheryl grinned , maybe.
D asked about her kinks? It was mainly driven by her husband, a bit of bondage, 3somes with his mate Steve, Dave liked to watch as well as participate, she couldn’t get into women although he wanted it, anal was a pleasant surprise which she liked, now and again, preferred a normal fuck. D should give it a try. D wanted more info and so it went on.

Speaking of Steve? Well, Dave had booked interviews in London and was staying overnight, so she’d arranged to see Steve, she’d try out D’s kinks on Steve and let her know - a favour, could she ‘be out with D’ that night, please?
D agreed, but suggested when things righted themselves, as they seemed to be, why not open things up again, it worked for us. Cheryl agreed but Dave’s confidence needed a bit more building.
D said she was excited about Chris taking her to a night club in south London for a birthday bash for one of his friends.
They came home, not much to tell, so far.
O - Can I suggest D checkout cupless and demi-bras. They add a different sort of dimension, as it were and I'm sure Chris would be intrigued at the unveiling. There's lot's of selection online. :shock:

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sun May 14, 2023 1:16 am

Friday 12th We, actually went out for a curry together, for a change, with 2 of our more vanilla friends and had a really pleasant, normal evening. D looked lovely, jumper jeans, full set of underwear and best behaviour. It was relaxing, her ‘hobby’, whether taking part or observing, is more tiring than either of us realised. Good though.

Saturday 13th
D is out with Chris and friends Roger and Claire and 2 others, for dinner.

She spent all afternoon sorting herself out and getting ready, then she appeared in the living room and said ‘what do you think?’ meaning the lovely sage-green jersey, knee length, cross over dress, it clung to her body like a second skin. Another new dress. She certainly looked the part, she turned, no knicker line, no bra line. The front was quite revealing and those nipples were in evidence. Tied at her side in a bow. Glamorous, I told her. She kissed me, squeezed my cock, said, ‘I won’t be late, I love you loads’. Then left for the pick up point
Right, I’ll be off down the pub with the guys. Then back to wait.

1.30am and nothing, I checked her ‘find my phone’ she was at Chris’s home. Oh well, no floor show for me then. 2.30, nothing. Almost 3am they pulled up at the bottom of the drive and as everything was in darkness walked her up, they kiss and grope and she came in the front door. I was sitting in my study in the dark with a beer, trying to stay awake. She came quietly into the kitchen, turned on the light and jumped when she saw me come in behind her.
Everything OK? She appeared in quite a state.
Her dress was dishevelled but done up, she couldn’t look me in the eye, she’s not good with guilt. Now what?

‘Sorry I’m so late, forgot the time.’ and then rambled on about the dinner and the company. I said, are you going to tell me? She almost burst into tears, ‘I am so sorry, it got out of hand.’ Stop, nothing’s that bad. tell me what happened?
So the story came out…

Chris’s friend Roger, and his on/off girlfriend Claire, met at Chris’s and they all went in one car to meet the other 2 at the restaurant. Claire is very attractive and sexy and Roger was a very nice, good looking guy. (Roger is the guy, who at the last dinner party kissed D on the mouth, felt her up to discover her lack of underwear) This time he respectfully kissed D on both cheeks. She’d said she really quite fancied him, bags of personality. The other couple were OK.
At dinner, Claire got pissed and didn’t behave well, it was a bit uncomfortable at the table for a moment, but everyone laughed it off. She got up and rushed to the loo. D went to see if she was alright. Anyway they had a chat and she and Claire came back, She said she felt great, Roger just thanked her and winked.

They headed back to Chris’s, Roger and Claire were staying the night so they had more to drink and D reminded Chris she had to go home despite them trying to persuade her to stay. Filled with Dutch courage, Roger walked over to D, put his arms around her and gave her a full on snog. D looked round, but Chris and Claire were similarly tied up though Claire’s dress was half off. Roger was cupping one of D’s tits over her dress. She thought, I fancy Roger, why not, it's obviously a swap. Then things just got out of D’s control.

While she was kissing Roger and getting felt up, Chris came over and started kissing the back of her neck, his hand stroking her arse. He’d reached the bow on the side of her dress and undid it and pulled her dress open, Roger put his hands inside and started to rub her pussy, she couldn't feel Chris anymore. After the initial shock, D thought, ‘fuck it I’m going for it’, and undid Rogers belt and trousers and pushed them down, likewise his pants. He sat back in the armchair while D was on her knees removing them and his socks, she thought socks are always comical.
She still had her dress on. She took hold of Rogers cock, it was a good size, and sucked it into her mouth. The next bit caught her by surprise, she was on her knees blowing Roger, not realising Chris was now behind her again, he lifted her dress onto her back baring her backside, his hand pusheing on her back, he rubbed his cock along her very wet pussy and slid in without ceremony. She said she did panick a bit as the 2 guys held her firmly, she thought, ‘fuck, I’m having a 3some, this is so weird’ she said she was really confused at first, then settled down and enjoyed it.
Cheryl said, ‘relax, let the guys do the work’. So she did.
She was sucking and being fucked at the same time, like a dream. When she opened her eyes and looked up she saw Claire kissing Roger, raking his chest with her nails, 'staking her claim I guess'. D came (always rely on that), she sensed Roger was going to cum so finished him over his belly. She felt Chris’s gush into her pussy and as he pulled out, cum dribbled out. He just got up left D and grabbed Claire, took her to the sofa behind her, obviously D couldn’t see them, but she could hear them fucking and Claire squealing.
She told me, she thought, ‘‘I just want to fuck Roger’ ; so she sucked his cock hard again and climbed onto the chair and sat astride him, she told me, ’I aimed his cock into my cunt and slid down it, he was a glorious wet mess from me and his belly’, she sat upright and rode him. He gave the attention her tits deserved, so she leaned into him, gave him the ‘dirtiest kiss’ she could. He met her moves with thrusts, she said, he fucked her with such zest and was better than she expected. She felt she was coming, as he did. She just lay with his softening cock still in her, a sweaty pile on top of him, spunk running out of her now spread pussy, he was in a terrible mess. She said, it was gorgeous.
They kissed, now she had time to think, ‘this was not their first time, I’ve been set up, how stupid am I?’ Roger was a fucking good shag though, I’ll be cross with him later. But Chris…..

She was still on Rogers lap, he was casually stroking and kissing her, he really was a nice guy, he told her very quietly this was what he had wanted since he first met her and, asked to see her. This was not unwelcome. Meanwhile Chris was still aggressively fucking Claires brains out, she was obviously loving it.
D told me later, ‘I see why you like it. I really got off watching him fuck Claire, so hot, and the smells. Wow. Like a dream, my own blue movie. She did have a really sloppy cunt though, Sorry, that’s really bitchy?’
I said, Not everyone can have a money box.

She suddenly realised the time and panicked, time to go.
She dressed, Chris moaned but got dressed. As she was leaving, ‘I gave Roger a good goodnight kiss, cupped his balls’.
On the way home, she was quiet, Chris asked had I enjoyed it? She said ‘yes’ “Is Claire ok?’ Yes, Claire thinks you’re wonderful, a bit of a role model. D said,’ I suppose you're both going to fuck her senseless tonight.’ Do you mind? “No, she’s lovely, give her a hug.’

So what is it that’s so bad - you’ve had a 3some, so has your friend Cheryl and God knows who else in your circle? You've expanded your experience and enjoyed it, what's the problem? ‘I’m not that terrible then?’ I said, No.
She does seem very unsettled.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun May 14, 2023 1:59 am

From what you said a few weeks ago I could see this coming a mile off, chris is using D as his sex toy, good for both of them, the only surprise was that Claire did not go down on D, if D had stayed the night then I am sure that would have been next, sounds like D would have said fuck it and gone with it.

Did Roger ask to see D, with out Chris, as they see D as sex toy why not pass her around his friends, D is ok with Chris going back and having Claire, why not the other way round, a second hobby could be good for D

Seems to be a lot of drink and driving going on, maybe time to start picking D up

Also is this a good time to tell Chris that you are away

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Mon May 15, 2023 1:52 am

Hi Skoot, thanks for the input. I must admit, perhaps naively, I didn't see it coming and from what D said, neither did she but she enjoyed it, another string to her bow. D has always said that she's adamantly not into women, but then she wasn't into 3somes, so God knows, I certainly don't. Roger did slyly ask to see D away from the others Et Tu Roger. She was gracious but didn't give an answer either way.
Your point about drink/drive is pertinent. D won't do this, as a legal beagle she'd be in such hot water in many ways, that and living in dingly dell she'd be completely cut off. I usually walk to the church or drive her to pick it up in the morning (brownie points). Chris on the other hand is actually quite responsible (damn was that a compliment ) his employment is reliant upon a driving licence so is quite careful, I suspect he was trying to coerce D into staying the night by saying he couldn't drive.
D indulges when she's being driven home as she finds it lowers her inhibitions (considerably it appears) so she can let her hair down. She says WE should have done this 10 years ago (she's 48), now she wants to make the most of every opportunity, as I've said previously, after her Victorian style upbringing I can't blame her.

Whilst I can't deny getting an enormous high from these adventures, I'm becoming increasingly uncomfortable with Chris's cavalier behaviour, plus the activities and pace of them seem out of control. I'm wondering, maybe call a halt for a while to perhaps reassess my feelings, and the insecurities that are starting creep in. She won't be happy, but I've noticed she's not short of offers and I don't mean Roger. (we both agreed we each have a veto). A breather perhaps, a review.

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Mon May 15, 2023 2:55 am

It is always a good idea to talk to your wife about your feelings and insecurities.

If you don't do it, you can ruin everything.

I am sure your wife will appreciate your concerns. Maybe she even wants you to set the limitations.

One of the hotwives I see has no limitations when she is with me. So, I talk to her husband, so I know what they have talked about and their limitations.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon May 15, 2023 3:19 am

Ocean, good on the driving, be safe, as for pace, I think D is full of NRE and doing stuff she would never have thought was posable, why stop her

Did you not think Rogers grope, and Chris say we should try some new things as signals?

From reading your story, Chris is treating D as a sex toy and D is enjoying and maybe playing up to the game as well, good for her

I think maybe a few more dates with Chris will be fun, just to see what his next move is, D will enjoy the game and she can always say no, Chris's 100% going to build on progress so far and expand D experience, I would :)

It would be interesting to listen to the conversation between D and Chris about last weekend, did Chris and Roger plan out the swap or was it just in the moment, how does she feel now, ok

I think seeing Roger is not a bad move as it will dilute some of the Chris NRE

As for playing with girls, as you said who know what D will do in the moment

I think your will have difficulty stopping so diversifying may be a good option

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Mon May 15, 2023 8:33 am

Why not speak openly with her about your insecurities and vulnerability? It could lead to a deepening of your relationship.
The whole concept of a veto seems sketchy. Especially when communication is said to be the linchpin.
Just my gratuitous thoughts.