Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri May 03, 2024 8:35 pm

Thanks for the update Ocean. I love the Brit expressions so much - snog, rumpy-pumpy - :)
Great to hear you had a wonderful time with Michelle and her friends followed by including car snog
Looking forward to hearing all about Dawn’s adventures

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Fri May 03, 2024 11:25 pm

Clearly, the couple that Michelle introduced to you as her boyfriend is very open-minded. Was the husband Michelle’s other boyfriend? Maybe Michelle was trying to get the boyfriends to meet each other.

I can imagine that Dawn would be keen to meet Michelle. I can imagine that Ray also wants to meet Michelle.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat May 04, 2024 3:14 am

A busy report, but she did go AWOL for day or so.
Thursday. Dawn got in from work a rather agitated. I asked why the mood? Just pissed off with boring paperwork and some staff could be quite thick. I told her, her job role had changed dramatically, adjust and adapt. She said Will had been in touch and had asked to see her tomorrow (Friday) for a ‘business lunch' at his home near Guildford. Which she thought intriguing. Then she announced she needed a ‘good rough fuck’ to clear her mind. I smiled. Kissing me she said, “Not you, darling. You do lovely fucks. I need a nasty one. I’m going to Remi’s. Anyway you’ve got the lovely Michelle tonight’. Her sarcasm and rejection left me feeling a little deflated. I went to have a shower while she phoned Remi. She hadn’t made arrangements even though it was ‘his day’. They'd eat at his club. She went to shampoo, shower, and shave herself.

I was sat at the table, when she came through to the kitchen wearing a blue, thigh length, zipped front light cotton dress. If you looked carefully, you could just make out the discs of her nipples. White trainers again. I prefer her in court shoes, but he’s French that’s what they wear, what do I know. Picked up her car keys, leaned over to kiss me. I slipped my hand up her dress and squeezed her bare arse. Off she went.

Walked into the club to be greeted by Remi himself. Straight into the large g&t’s, she joined the 7 or so people on the Remi’s corner table including Kerry his business partner. They were all still drinking at midnight. Under the table Remi’s hand was pressed against Dawn’s thigh under her dress, she quietly told him she was in need of a good hard fuck. Laughing, he said he’d see what he could do. A short time later he announced that he and Dawn would hit the sack, said goodnight or whatever it is in French.

They went through to his apartment and he pulled her into his special room. She said she didn't fight it. Dress unzipped and removed (and the trainers, before you ask) stood in the middle of the room. The usual kissing and appreciative groping. He asked her to get onto the towel covered bench. Anticipation; she said her heart was beating fast, soaking pussy and nipples like thick hard thimbles. He hadn’t started yet.

To her enormous pleasure Remi returned, a very well developed, and highly tattooed torso just covered by a towel round his waist. The best treatment was a good, hard massage ‘with a little twist’, he told her she seemed tense, very stressed. (obviously violence is not the only answer). Almost disappointed, now face down, he proceeded to work her aching muscles, the smell of the beautiful oils, warm on her shoulders and back as he worked his magic. The frustrations of the day/week eased away. (psychologist, successful businessman, BDSM practitioner, masseuse, Dawn on a bit of string and French - yeah I hate him too.)

Clearly in no rush. She said he was right, her vexations just drained away. Working his way down from her shoulders, her back, to the cheeks of her buttocks, the arousal was palpable. Just to add to the suspense he moved from her backside to her feet and carried on up each leg, ever upward. She said she tried to give him a hint by lifting her arse up a little as he dug his thumbs into the muscles, just to ‘help’ him. He inserted a well oiled finger to the knuckle into her rosebud, wasn’t expecting that, pussy would have been nice.

Turn over. She managed to pull the towel away to find he was 'very focused' on his work, but he brushed her hands away. He continued on her neck, shoulders and “at last’, her breasts, strong fingers squeezing then a very long, hard pinch to rock hard nipples. Ahh, the pain, the pleasure, exact mix, just what she needed.
He spent ages on her abdomen, a part very stimulating for Dawn. She said she opened her eyes, his cock was within reach and she was having it. So with a firm grip, it was in her mouth, it was just a little thank you for her pleasure. Parting from her lips, the front of her legs were next, the further up he went the more her legs parted. This time slipping two fingers into her now swollen wet pussy lips, sliding over her clitoris. Knees apart, back arched. She came very hard. ‘Better?’ Much. ‘Bed?’ Thought you’d never ask.
Smiling, Remi asked if she’d like to clean up? Fine as I am. For another hour or so they had a very frenzied and quite aggressive session. Then rest, hot, sweaty and heaving. He reminded her she had asked for a very rough fuck. Which is exactly what she got. She said there followed a more intimate fuck.

7am Friday morning, an aching Dawn got out of bed, said goodbye to Remi. Retrieved her dress from downstairs and headed for home. She phoned the office to prep for Will’s meeting, then a long hot soak with Epsom salts in the bath at home. Resolving: a sexy massage was the road to a good fuck. Must do that course with Mark.

Friday 1pm. Dawn arrived at Will’s grande pile. He welcomed her with a glass of champagne, all very lavish. Over a relaxing lunch (he actually prepared it) he thanked her for encouraging James to contact him. They were now in discussions and all going well. By way of thanks he had instructed his People (Michelle’s opposite number) to approach Dawn’s firm, via Dawn, to draw up similar arrangements as James’ for legal services (James’ suggestion no doubt). Dawn is now feeling justly vindicated and not a little chuffed. I suspect Philip’s going to expect a big fish every month. A convivial afternoon passed. Until…

Based on pillow talk with Remi the previous night, Dawn asked Will several direct questions. It was an afternoon of confession; in which he admitted he was into hard BDSM treatment. He was bisexual, mainly with male partners. This came as a shock to her. After a period of silence, she told him if he wished, she would continue as his +1 on the ‘special’ dinners/meetings as before (could be good for her business too), but she would not sleep with him again. In short - she would tan his arse whenever they met and if he felt inclined, but that was it. He was a little perturbed but agreed to her terms. Dawn kissed him goodbye (on the cheek). Left on a better and clear understanding.

Friday 4ish. A concerned Dawn phoned Ray, explained about Will’s proclivities and drove straight to Rays pharmacy. She would give Dawn a full and thorough check up. Without any drama, Ray showed her into the consulting room where she examined Dawn. Sending several samples to a very friendly local lab for urgent analysis, results Saturday am. Friends in high places indeed. Nothing to do now but go back to Ray’s. Tony was away, somewhere exotic like Scunthorpe perhaps haha. Ray wined and dined with her. Her professional opinion - nothing to worry about otherwise she wouldn’t be going to bed with her now, doing things that gay women do, haha. She texted to tell me she was with Ray and would be spending the night - no explanation.

Saturday mid morning. Ray rang Dawn on her way home in the car with the results . ‘As expected, all clear and not pregnant’. Pregnant!!?? ‘Only kidding’. Relief. Dawn and I exchanged notes over a late lunch. A tired and tearful Dawn gave me a huge hug. I laughed, ‘so Will takes it up the..’ Cutting me off, Yes Mark we all know where Will takes it, thank you. ‘What about your Gaydar?’ To change the subject she dropped in, By the way; Ray suggested we have a girls week in the Caribbean to wind down, courtesy of Tony’s travel perks. We’ll go as a 4 later in the year. (Poor lamb, the stress getting to you?) A take-it easy day.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat May 04, 2024 6:51 am

Thanks for the wonderful update of Dawn's interactions. I love a woman who takes matters into her own hands - I need a hard fuck and the husband who supports her, albeit with some reluctance.
A Carribean vacation sounds like a wondeerful way to wind down. Perhaps Dawn may get to take in some local scenary ;)

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat May 04, 2024 2:01 pm

After Will told Dawn he is Bi, then I think Dawn was being really good going for a full STD check, shows a really positive mind set , your group always runs a risk, Dawn, Remi, Tony, Ray etc, are happy to fuck one offs outside the group, that will always carry a risk

When did Will and Dawn last fuck, was it not Xmas time, any STD would have shown up by now, and ingesting dynamite would be if someone was to pick up a small STD, that’s spread around the group, most of the group would just take the pills and move on, not sure how Philip would mange an STD, his wife would not be happy, as he is “cheating” with Dawn

You could consider taking a PeEP to reduce your risks factors as you are all very active

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat May 04, 2024 4:19 pm

Ray suggested we have a girls week in the Caribbean to wind down
Indeed! What will they get up to?

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun May 05, 2024 1:18 am

Does Ray mean just Girls, just Ray and Dawn or is the plan to invite a few more girls (DIL), maybe they should think about a lifestyle resort

Maybe a good opportunity for Ocean to go away with Michelle at the same time ?

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Tue May 14, 2024 3:55 am

Apologies for late journal, bit of a rush at work

Thursday last pm. A case of 6 red wine arrived by courier at home, addressed to Dawn. When she got in, I asked if she’d ordered more wine. She hadn’t so I hovered nearby as she opened the box which contained a card. “You haven’t forgotten me, have you???, signed ‘M xx’. And a phone number. I asked if it was a grateful client? She said, ‘You know it’s not! I think it’s Remi’s friend Marcus’. The pretty black guy. ‘Yes, him. I must have been the topic of conversation last week. Must thank him’. Yeah, right. Dawn held the card in front of her with a stupid grin on her face, meanwhile I’d opened a bottle, just to check it was acceptable you understand. It was amazing.

Her day to see Philip so bath, shampoo, shave. This time Dawn was wearing a plum coloured, short sleeve, low front, crossover midi-dress. Looking good, lot of cleavage, she did a twirl, I couldn’t make out any nipples so I had a feel, the accessories were black sheer hold-ups and black patent shoes. She left to drive to her meet in Midhurst, about 45 minutes north into the countryside. Me - I’m currying with my buddy, a few drinks and put the world to rights.

Friday mid morning. Dawn got back, went and changed into T shirt and shorts.
Coffee, a reunion with her sitting astride me on the kitchen chair and her update of her evening with Philip.
She’d driven to the Park Hotel, Midhurst. She said the hotel was out in the wilds and out of this world. A couple of London toffs were staying, and paid particular interest in Dawn, which pissed Philip off. One guy even gave her his business card.
The room was comfortable and rather grand (I think Dawn must be tax deductible). Drinks and dinner, chatted about work, didn’t she do well, everyone’s happy, just keep on doing what she’s doing. Then she dropped into the conversation, she'd won the Will account, she said it was her contact but also a recommendation by James. Probably coming in in late June. Utterly delighted, he suggested they go to the room, 2 glasses in his hand and a bottle of champagne under his arm.

Once in the room, he opened the champagne to celebrate their tryst and her success. A toast to them, the deal, and he fervently attended to Dawn. Helped her from the confines of her dress, leaving her in just black stockings, well what’s a man to do? She said, in truth when properly managed, the power a woman can wield to manipulate men to her will is terrifying. She knows she’ll always get her own way in the Firm as long as she’s subtle. (I think this is the case for women in most relationships, mine definitely. Still, I’m happy).

He took delight in asking where she had told me she was overnight, she said, 'I told him London meeting early Friday'. He thought it hugely amusing that I'd been played. Then a passionate coming to together, so to speak. It would be fair to say he didn’t let her get much sleep, seizing the opportunity while he could. His big treat (though not at home) was a long slow blow job with a happy ending (he’d sign anything during that, as would I). And again in the morning. A good breakfast, rang in to her secretary at the office, headed home.

On the way home she gave a broad smile as she drove past Benbow Lake on the A272 into Petworth, as she recalled that being where one of her liaisons had bonked her naked over his car bonnet (hood) on a dark, cold and misty night last year, she said she wants us to do that when her new car arrives. (Ah, but the paintwork? old romantic). She tried what was left of the red and agreed it was great, which reminded her she had to phone to say thanks to Marcus, but not until this morning Tuesday. Dawn received the phone call to say her car would be transported down from Scotland and she could collect it on Friday morning after the PDI on Thursday. Just great!!! She’s meeting Marcus on Friday evening for dinner down this way, so I won't be going out in the roller skate and I’m guessing I’ll be asked not to be home till the wee small hours. I commented as Marcus is in his mid 30’s, will his mum be with him? Didn’t go down well, at all. I’m with Michelle on Thursday, so two nights without sleep, great. Must ask about Remi.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue May 14, 2024 4:13 am

Dear Ocean,

Thank you for another rivetting read! I never tire of learning of the jolly exploits of you and Dawn.
You are a pair of rockstars.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Tue May 14, 2024 4:16 am

Thank you, but in honesty, I only follow where she leads, and hang on. Though I try to get her to believe I'm driving it all. Some hope.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Tue May 14, 2024 4:58 am

Ocean any possibility Michelle could be in a work trip Friday night, nice hotel make a second night

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Tue May 14, 2024 5:12 am

Instead of taking me out on Friday night in her new car, I'm relegated. She's seeing Marcus (the boy of 34ish) with the ok from Remi. Don't mind me.

Michelle's only night with each of her "friends' (me + 1) is Thursday, as the husband is back in the bosom of his family by Friday afternoons. He knows, but same setup as me I guess.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue May 14, 2024 6:36 am

Thanks for the wonderful update on Dawn's latest Ocean. Now that she will have her new car by Thursday, I guess she wont be needing the services of George :D

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Tue May 14, 2024 6:38 am

'Geoff' he's for afterwards on the way home from a tryst, when I'm allowed of course.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Tue May 14, 2024 6:41 am

Does Dawn have plans to link up with DIL after Sundays dinners, as DIL wanted to chat, or a date to take both DIL out cloth shopping

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue May 14, 2024 9:34 am

She said, in truth when properly managed, the power a woman can wield to manipulate men to her will is terrifying.
And Dawn seems to have quite got the hang of it. ;)

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Thu May 16, 2024 10:55 am

Thursday, Dawn had lunch with Nuala in a pub local to her office. She appears to be imbued with confidence. Dawn said she was dressing better, sexier. She was very excited about their relationship and how it was developing and how she admired Dawns presence. They were already into anal, but now she’s added swallowing and shaved pussy to the menu. Add all this up and Mike is getting a very regularly fucking, making him very happy. Yes, they had swapped with friends. Dawn asked if this was wise (lose a friendship?). They seem to be branching out and having a ‘bit of fun’. Mike is really into this. Yes, each has the veto.

Nuala said their marriage is happy and stable. Dawn did say not to do anything to humiliate Mike, men have a glass ego. She reassured Dawn by saying Mike is unaware of Dawn’s ‘discovery’ or ‘any involvements’ or even of their conversations. She did ask if I was aware of Nuala's situation, to which Dawn said no!
Oh God!!! How did we get into this. Too much information and involvement. I'm going out with Michelle and Dawn's home for a change. Out tomorrow with Marcus (Boy Wonder).

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Thu May 16, 2024 12:40 pm

ocean wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 10:55 am
. . .
Oh God!!! How did we get into this. Too much information and involvement. I'm going out with Michelle and Dawn's home for a change. Out tomorrow with Marcus (Boy Wonder).
To quote Sir Walter Scott “Oh what a tangled web”

Many thanks for the latest update Ocean. I hope you and Michelle have a wonderful time tonight.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu May 16, 2024 3:15 pm

I trust you had a lovely time with Michelle tonight.
How is Dawn getting on with training the 'Boy Wonder'.
Is he responding to treatment?

PS. Speaking of 'responding to treatment', has Dawn had the opportunity
to whip Will into shape yet?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu May 16, 2024 4:02 pm

ocean wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 10:55 am
Thursday, Dawn had lunch with Nuala in a pub local to her office. She appears to be imbued with confidence. Dawn said she was dressing better, sexier. She was very excited about their relationship and how it was developing and how she admired Dawns presence. They were already into anal, but now she’s added swallowing and shaved pussy to the menu. Add all this up and Mike is getting a very regularly fucking, making him very happy. Yes, they had swapped with friends. Dawn asked if this was wise (lose a friendship?). They seem to be branching out and having a ‘bit of fun’. Mike is really into this. Yes, each has the veto.

Nuala said their marriage is happy and stable. Dawn did say not to do anything to humiliate Mike, men have a glass ego. She reassured Dawn by saying Mike is unaware of Dawn’s ‘discovery’ or ‘any involvements’ or even of their conversations. She did ask if I was aware of Nuala's situation, to which Dawn said no!
O - To be honest I don't remember if you mentioned this or not.
- Is Nuala aware of you and Michelle?

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Fri May 17, 2024 2:30 am

Dawn has just left to pick her car up, collected by the Mercedes dealer sales manager, it's warm and sunny so top down (as usual), God knows when I'll see her. I hope there's a full tank of diesel.
Michelle. Thursday/yesterday.
It’s a compulsion of mine, but women I have spoken with about the wearing of bra’s have predominately said they’re bloody uncomfortable and prefer not to wear one. But of course small minded society/fun police kicks in. Because of Dawn, no pants is mine and her little peccadillo. What do you think?

Michelle must have picked up last time we met, my disappointment in her wearing a bra, as this time she appeared in a smart light blue button up dress, and was braless, subtly and definitely shorter. She says my encouragement is making her more bold, makes her feel younger. Even her husband is starting to take notice of her more confident attitude, and dress style. I asked about the other boyfriend. It turns out he doesn’t know about me and thinks it’s his influence causing her behaviour.

The relationship between Michelle and I is more casual, some would say even vanilla. Neither particularly urged towards some of the outrageous behaviours exhibited by my wife with her new found freedom. Minor naughties like lack of underwear and the occasional bit of light bondage is keeping us entertained, so far. However I did promise her some au naturel outdoor delights when the bloody weather warms up. Happy to try that, she says. So I am afraid it was straightforward drinks, dinner and back to hers for bed and bonk. Again in the morning, in bed and a little more in the shower, before we both left for work. Her view is it makes work on Fridays more bearable. Every Friday! if you include the other fella.

LL asked if my DIL’s and for that matter, anyone else is aware of Michelle, the answer is no, I hope. Dawn gets herself into some unnecessary scrapes, so they're hers to wriggle out. Not my problem.
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Fri May 17, 2024 4:15 am

Ocean nothing wrong with a straight forward relationship with a bit of change to add spice

Has Michelle brought up the subject of meeting Dawn again? Or is that in the past lake Dawns tats and piercings

What are you going to do blocked from your house to 2 am maybe get a hotel and a good night sleep

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri May 17, 2024 5:45 am

A closed mouth gathers no foot.
:lol: