Warm Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: Warm Wife

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:54 pm

What a beautiful experience, Mrs WarmWife!
And twice in a week, neither time with your husband ... 😳 Wow!
And the quality experience you had, must be absolutely intoxicating.
Good for you!
Are you planning on seeing them more often now? :)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:19 pm

Mywarmwife wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:09 am
So I’m on a business trip and wake up to pics of my sexy wife in new matching bra and panties. Like 5 different poses.

So I said…good morning, are those for me?

She she texts back …. “Well…”

So hot!
I love your story. So far it is very similar to the journey my wife took. When she decided it as a matter of days before she enjoyed her first date with another man. That began a 14 year journey full of excitement, a massive upturn in the number of times my wife and I had sex and her self-confidence went through the roof.

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:30 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:42 pm
whosbeensleeping Thank you! But I kind of think my hubby is the rock star! He loves me enough to give me the gift of sexual freedom. And I will repay him with honesty, communication....and hot sex whenever he wants it!
Ideal relationship. My wife and I enjoyed 14 years of excitement much improved communication and she received a lot of pleasure. Alan

Libertine_Lark
Virgin

Unread post by Libertine_Lark » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:51 am

I sense a genuine affection between MrsWarmWife and her long term FWB. Having enjoyed my own hotwife’s journey into a six month long affair, I fondly recall hoping she would fall in love with him. Unfortunately, we moved abroad and it wasn’t in the cards. In retrospect though, I can confidently attest to this fact: the experiences that caused me the most angst (in the moment) are the same things that most turn me on in retrospect. I hope this might offer you some confidence exploring deeper feelings for your long term FWB. Either way, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading about your journey! Thank you for sharing.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:48 pm

Just wow

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:32 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:54 pm
What a beautiful experience, Mrs WarmWife!
And twice in a week, neither time with your husband ... 😳 Wow!
And the quality experience you had, must be absolutely intoxicating.
Good for you!
Are you planning on seeing them more often now? :)
That’s the perfect description!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:35 pm

alan137 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:30 am
mrswarmwife wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:42 pm
whosbeensleeping Thank you! But I kind of think my hubby is the rock star! He loves me enough to give me the gift of sexual freedom. And I will repay him with honesty, communication....and hot sex whenever he wants it!
Ideal relationship. My wife and I enjoyed 14 years of excitement much improved communication and she received a lot of pleasure. Alan
I agree that my marriage is ideal. Thank you for saying that! I’m happy for you to have had 14 years of this…that’s a lot of great sex ;)

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:42 pm

Libertine_Lark wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:51 am
I sense a genuine affection between MrsWarmWife and her long term FWB. Having enjoyed my own hotwife’s journey into a six month long affair, I fondly recall hoping she would fall in love with him. Unfortunately, we moved abroad and it wasn’t in the cards. In retrospect though, I can confidently attest to this fact: the experiences that caused me the most angst (in the moment) are the same things that most turn me on in retrospect. I hope this might offer you some confidence exploring deeper feelings for your long term FWB. Either way, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading about your journey! Thank you for sharing.
I really appreciate you bringing this up. I do notice myself growing more and more fond of this man I’ve seen for months. It does make me wonder if these feelings will intensify if I were to continue seeing him. I have to imagine they will. I’m not sure whether to be excited or scared by that. I don’t think my husband wants me to fall in love, but the possibility of what that would feel like does intrigue me.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:47 pm

I seem to remember your husband was willing to forgo sex without a condom some time ago. Did that eventuate?

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:10 pm

I try to think about how my wife leggysandy must feel, and how it would be if the roles were reversed.

If I was having sex with some exciting new chick...

If I started to have romantic feelings towards her...

I'm honestly not sure how it would affect the intensity of my feelings towards my wife. I truly hope I could do that without affecting our marriage, but when I do the thought experiment ... ? If I'm honest with myself, I'm not so sure.

Romantic infatuation can be pretty overwhelming, even though I understand intellectually that it is usually fleeting. I think it would be difficult enough to keep it as "just sex" in my mind, without willingly surrendering to feelings.

I guess I really need to doff my hat to my wife, here. She seems to have navigated it pretty successfully, at least when it comes to "just sex".
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:54 pm

leggysman wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:10 pm
I try to think about how my wife leggysandy must feel, and how it would be if the roles were reversed.

If I was having sex with some exciting new chick...

If I started to have romantic feelings towards her...

I'm honestly not sure how it would affect the intensity of my feelings towards my wife. I truly hope I could do that without affecting our marriage, but when I do the thought experiment ... ? If I'm honest with myself, I'm not so sure.

Romantic infatuation can be pretty overwhelming, even though I understand intellectually that it is usually fleeting. I think it would be difficult enough to keep it as "just sex" in my mind, without willingly surrendering to feelings.

I guess I really need to doff my hat to my wife, here. She seems to have navigated it pretty successfully, at least when it comes to "just sex".
That’s a great perspective leggysman. And I like your words, romantic infatuation. I think that’s more likely to happen than actual love. I can’t imagine I could “fall in love” with a man who I only have sex with. I’ve even shared with men that one of my boundaries is if my feelings for them were to get too big, I would need to move on. They get it. I don’t want to fall in love, but I certainly enjoy really admiring the men I sleep with. The sex is just better that way.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:58 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:47 pm
I seem to remember your husband was willing to forgo sex without a condom some time ago. Did that eventuate?
Yes, we did have some fun for a period of time where he had to wear a condom and only my lovers could have me bareback. It was an incredible turn on for both us! So wild.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:30 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:42 pm
Libertine_Lark wrote:
I really appreciate you bringing this up. I do notice myself growing more and more fond of this man I’ve seen for months. It does make me wonder if these feelings will intensify if I were to continue seeing him. I have to imagine they will. I’m not sure whether to be excited or scared by that. I don’t think my husband wants me to fall in love, but the possibility of what that would feel like does intrigue me.
MWW - Is this NRE you are experiencing? Or something more? :) :)

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:30 am
mrswarmwife wrote:
Libertine_Lark wrote:
I think it’s NRE, combined with friendship and admiration. When you add incredible sex to all that, it’s just supremely hot 🔥

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:13 am

Very hot….NRE is obviously very real….the loves can be different, what most important at least to me is that the primary relationship remains number 1 and the boyfriend not only encourages it, sometimes conspires with the hot wife on things to please him and can see the signs before it’s too late.

Personally, I have left a couple when I sensed the primary relationship was in danger.

G

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:43 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:30 am
mrswarmwife wrote:
Libertine_Lark wrote:
I think it’s NRE, combined with friendship and admiration. When you add incredible sex to all that, it’s just supremely hot 🔥
MWW - I hope as "G" put it "can see the signs before it’s too late", that like he has with LFA and A, you with MrWW and your current squeeze are able to find that nice Goldie Locks balance. That would be outstanding to have two threads such as that. :up: :up: :D

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:08 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:13 am
Very hot….NRE is obviously very real….the loves can be different, what most important at least to me is that the primary relationship remains number 1 and the boyfriend not only encourages it, sometimes conspires with the hot wife on things to please him and can see the signs before it’s too late.

Personally, I have left a couple when I sensed the primary relationship was in danger.

G
❤️

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:09 am

mrswarmwife wrote:

I'm so happy for you. Enjoy it all!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:01 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:09 am
mrswarmwife wrote:

I'm so happy for you. Enjoy it all!
❤️

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:07 pm

I’ve been meaning to share that the second date with the new guy never happened. I wasn’t feeling like I could trust him the way I needed to. I listened to that feeling and didn’t take things further. Lucky for me, my boyfriend reached out wanting to see me again…

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:14 pm

Trust in what way? Personal safety?

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:33 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:14 pm
Trust in what way? Personal safety?
No, not safety related. The night I met him, I felt very safe. But beyond that night, it was more about not being able to believe the things he was telling me. Something didn’t feel right. I need to be 100 percent sure about a person. Who knows if my safety would have been in jeopardy at some point? I wasn’t about to find out.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:53 pm

mrswarmwife wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:07 pm
I’ve been meaning to share that the second date with the new guy never happened. I wasn’t feeling like I could trust him the way I needed to. I listened to that feeling and didn’t take things further. Lucky for me, my boyfriend reached out wanting to see me again…
Trust is important in any relationship but much more so in this LS. Glad that you listened to your gut and that you bf reached out and you are planning a meeting with him.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:26 pm

Lucky for me, my boyfriend reached out wanting to see me again…
He's your 'boyfriend'. How thrilling.

I think every fabulous, chic, beautiful woman needs an adoring husband to love her, worship her, make love with her and share the deepest intimacies, and a select stable of lovers to give her the butterflies, the ego boost, the novelty and the variety necessary to keep her in prime condition and 'date hot'.

You're well on the way! :D

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:01 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:53 pm
mrswarmwife wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:07 pm
Trust is important in any relationship but much more so in this LS. Glad that you listened to your gut and that you bf reached out and you are planning a meeting with him.

More than planning a meeting with him...she was quick to meet him!

And as a surprise twist...she called me and said. "mute your phone and I'll let you listen." Of course, I followed her rules and got to listen as my wife was pounded by her lover. And yes, I deliberately said "pounded." I was amazed as I listened to their bodies slap together and my wife screaming to him that she was cumming....again! :shock: