Warm Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mywarmwife
Virgin

Re: Warm Wife

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:52 pm

Sunday night, weekend comes to a close, and another story to tell. I’ll defer to her.
Last edited by Mywarmwife on Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:26 pm

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:00 pm

I know from experience that it can be a rollercoaster of emotions for the husband, at first. It's so hot! But it's so huge.

She's having the time of her life, enjoying the freedom that you have been begging her to take advantage of.

But it can be a little bit hard for you, at first. Maybe things are a bit 'more' or different than you imagined. At first, leggysandy said I seemed 'needy', and I was. I needed a bit of reassurance. A few extra cuddles. Intimacy.

But what I made myself do, gradually, is relax. She loves you at least as much as she did before, and probably more. She's having a ball, and if you can roll with the punches, so will you. Don't smother this in the cradle. Let her go for it. You have needs too, and they'll be met as you two figure out how this is going to work best for both of you.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:37 am

leggysman wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:00 pm
I know from experience that it can be a rollercoaster of emotions for the husband, at first. It's so hot! But it's so huge.

She's having the time of her life, enjoying the freedom that you have been begging her to take advantage of.

But it can be a little bit hard for you, at first. Maybe things are a bit 'more' or different than you imagined. At first, leggysandy said I seemed 'needy', and I was. I needed a bit of reassurance. A few extra cuddles. Intimacy.

But what I made myself do, gradually, is relax. She loves you at least as much as she did before, and probably more. She's having a ball, and if you can roll with the punches, so will you. Don't smother this in the cradle. Let her go for it. You have needs too, and they'll be met as you two figure out how this is going to work best for both of you.

Thanks, great perspective and appreciate your supportive words!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:32 pm

I couldn't wait to meet this guy again. Our first date over drinks was so good that my attraction toward him seemed to grow by the minute. I was so distracted by my thoughts between our first and second date. The way that this makes me lose all focus and think of little other than sex is equally hot and concerning. I had a life before taking this leap, and now some aspects of it are having to take the back seat as I fantasize about my next encounter. Perhaps it's the newness of it all, or perhaps it's my new normal....

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:47 pm

We met at a hotel and chatted in the room over drinks as I patiently waited for him to kiss me. The talking soon subsided and the kissing began. Our desire for one another was intense. He suggested that my pants were in the way and asked me to remove them, so I did. His own arousal was apparent so I helped him remove his pants as well. Next to go was my panties, our shirts, my bra, and my self control. There was a couch, he sat down, I straddled him. What an incredible high it was to know this man was not my husband. I quickly found myself asking him if I could put it in me. The words just rolled off my tongue. He replied with the sexiest, "Of course you can", that I think I've ever heard. I was soon riding him and feeling so needy to just be with this handsome stranger in every possible way. The fucking continued, all on this couch, even though there was a bed nearby. He put me on my back and got on top of me which so very hot. I was not quiet. The raw nature of this encounter was erotic as hell. Eventually, the orgasms rolled through both of us with an intensity that matched our hunger for another. This may only be our 2nd date, but I can promise you it won't be our last. I headed home afterward to thank my amazing husband...what a rush!

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:12 pm

What an erotic description! Sounds amazing. Happy for you.

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:16 pm

whosbeensleeping wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:12 pm
What an erotic description! Sounds amazing. Happy for you.
I thought the same thing! I hoped she would tell the story here and she did so without me helping. I'm in love...again...and again!

KinkyBear
Experienced

Unread post by KinkyBear » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:23 am

Those are 2 very lucky men ! Such a sexy adventure! Can’t wait to hear more!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue May 02, 2023 11:14 am

Did you notice that mrswarmwife is now showing off her name in that familiar beautiful bright blue? 💙
That's right she is our newest VHW!!

Welcome to the VHW community mrswarmwife!
See you in the LL 😉 🤫

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue May 02, 2023 11:16 am

Great news. Congratulations Mrs. Warmwife!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed May 03, 2023 1:58 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 11:14 am
Did you notice that mrswarmwife is now showing off her name in that familiar beautiful bright blue? 💙
That's right she is our newest VHW!!

Welcome to the VHW community mrswarmwife!
See you in the LL 😉 🤫
Congratulations on this milestone of your journey mrswarmwife.

It’s always nice to have another verified Hotwife’s perspective here.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Wed May 03, 2023 3:51 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome for this warmwife turned hot 😉 Glad to be verified!

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Thu May 04, 2023 1:17 pm

Congratulations, Your Hotness!

Best wishes and thanks for sharing your adventures.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Fri May 12, 2023 3:49 pm

Thank you hornedhubby! It’s been a wild ride and sometimes I wonder what the hell am I doing? Then I remember how fun it is and I do it again 😉

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri May 12, 2023 6:33 pm

mrswarmwife wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 3:49 pm
Then I remember how fun it is and I do it again 😉
:D :whip: :D

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:26 pm

Long time no post. Warmwife is out on a new date. The most significant part is I’m out of town! The angst is new and powerful. I know she is ok…we have a communication plan. I also agreed to trust her and let her have her time.

All is well, but wow!!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:45 pm

You are living my dream (fantasy).

Details Please, when you are able.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:50 am

Ah, yes. I’m a big girl now 😉 Going on a date when the hubby is out of town felt extra naughty somehow. Had a really long, dreamy kiss at the end of it. I think I see a future rendezvous with this sexy gentleman. But first, a date with a much younger man tonight.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:30 am

Can’t wait to hear the update

Shhh_itsasecret
Trainable

Unread post by Shhh_itsasecret » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:23 pm

I just came across this thread today. WOW! What’s really awesome is reading your story and seeing how similar it is to my wife and I’s. Our one year anniversary of the lifestyle was 11 days ago and I am still learning. I love the raw emotion and real time updates. Congratulations. Hope to read even more of your posts as we navigate this new way of life at the same time.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:45 am

Shhh_itsasecret, glad to hear that! And Happy Anniversary!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:00 pm

So my recent dates hold a lot of promise to which I will hopefully have some goodness to tell about soon. But in the meantime, my apologies for falling flat on this thread shortly after starting it. I felt overwhelmed at the thought of both living out my experiences and then writing about them here…Please don’t mistake my absence for a lack of “hotwifing”. In fact, to the contrary I am building quite a prolific library of experiences to include several “firsts”!

false-abroad
Experienced

Unread post by false-abroad » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:38 pm

Do employ your hubby to write them down ;) I think he must be excited over the roof.

Could you just share a tease of a few keywords regarding those "firsts"?
Nothing/never.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:56 pm

false-abroad wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:38 pm
Do employ your hubby to write them down ;) I think he must be excited over the roof.

Could you just share a tease of a few keywords regarding those "firsts"?
We’ve actually pondered that very idea of him writing it all down. Does anyone else do this? Are you glad you do?

I’ll tease with the most mild of my “firsts”….but for me a very big deal and I’m left feeling accomplished haha. My first ever one night stand!! …with an absolutely gorgeous, sexy man. This spontaneous decision led to one of the most erotic experiences of my life 🔥