Lady Mary - my story to tell - part 2

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Lady Mary
Virgin

Lady Mary - my story to tell - part 2

Unread post by Lady Mary » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:49 am

Hi !
Last week I got an email from an old contact. We never met but we phoned once or twice last year. For some reason the contact stopped. It was also Corona time ..
Anyway, he asked if we were still interested in cuckolding. We said yes and that same evening we settled a rendezvous for a drink in a public pub. I was nervous. I wondered if he would even show up. Hubby laughed with me.
My contact arrived at time and we introduced ourselves. He did have some cuckold experiences with a few couples in the past but he missed the connection and was looking for a couple on a regular basis. We laughed, talked and I felt that the tension was rising during the evening. He looked into my eyes, touched my leg under the table .. he was flirting with me in front of hubby. When I looked at hubby, I saw that he was so proud of me and happy. My young contact was getting horny. I was wearing a sexy black skirt with suspenders and high heels. I was so in shape and also getting horny but we could not do anything in the pub. Then it was time to go home. Outside he pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately. He was very dominant and pulled my hair while kissing me. In the meantime hubby was waiting for me in the car. It was a great feeling, the feeling of being wanted by such a young man. And knowing that hubby was waiting in the car. He felt sorry he could not see us.
Hubby and I went home after having a great evening with a lot fantasies and dreams. I did not hear from him again but it felt good after my last bad experience.

Lady Mary
Virgin

Re: Lady Mary - my story to tell - part 2

Unread post by Lady Mary » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:26 am

It’s been almost a year since I posted anything here. High time for an update that I would like to share with you.
As of today, I have two lovers. Lover 1 is 15 years younger than me, married, his wife is not aware, lives very close and is crazy about me. We see each other very regularly since the end of last year. We meet at his place or at our place. A few times we met at our home with cuck. The first time was really a wonderful experience. Cuck was allowed to watch how my lover seduced me, kissed, touched, undressed and finally fucked me. All this from a meter away. From the look of his erection I could tell that cuck found it very exciting. For dessert, he got to clean up my lover's cum and lick my pussy clean. This was an immensely horny experience for everyone. The second time the atmosphere was not right and cuck found no connection with us. The contrast with the first time was great. This shows once again that the mindset must be right with everyone to achieve success. We are not just talking about sex here but deeper feelings and expectations. The cuckold game seems very simple to outsiders but those who are serious about it know that it is not that simple.
If cuck cannot be there, we forward pictures and videos to cuck to show how nice it is with my lover. But since cuck is usually at work when I meet up with my lover, interaction is rather low and the "game" cannot be played to its fullest. So far lover 1.
A few months back, lover 2 came on the scene. It is someone from our town whom we know from seeing. On a blue Monday he declared his interest in me. Normally I am only interested in younger men but this guy is very good looking, single, well-mediated and has an interesting and exciting life. Over a very nice lunch I learned that his situation is actually complicated : he has a girlfriend abroad whom he sees occasionally. She wants to divorce her husband and come and live in Belgium. On the one hand, he believes in the dream; on the other hand, he is realistic enough to know that she will never come here. And meanwhile, he doesn't want to miss the opportunity to start something with me. The attraction between us was pretty strong from day 1. He is a beautiful man, is thoughtful, knows his world and is really crazy about me. A second reunion followed shortly thereafter and our "romance" started. No one knows about it. Cuck of course did because I never want to cheat. My lover did have to get used to the fact that cuck knows about everything but in the long run you get used to everything, don't you ? With lover 2, cuck is not really directly involved because this concept does not fit with him. I also see lover 2 more in my polyamory story. I feel that I am really crazy about lover 2 : I genuinely like him, find him interesting, feel an intellectual, emotional and physical click. I don't have this, for example, with lover 1.
This week I slept with lover 2, which is the first time in our life that I did not sleep with my husband. A strange feeling but the night with my lover was incredibly sweet, horny and special. And also short . His desire for me was so horny. The eroticizing effect I have on a man, I still find that the best thrill there is. The next morning I left for work with an incredibly big smile. And in the evening I told cuck in detail all the things I did with my lover. Cuck went crazy when he saw how my pussy was still open from his big cock. But cuck also wants to know how sweet and considerate he is to me. Both the sexual and non-sexual aspects are important.
How it will go on is an open question. But I like to keep you informed about my adventures.

weluvtoodoit
Trainable

Unread post by weluvtoodoit » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:24 am

Thank you for the beautiful update. Two lovers who bring a totally different dynamic to the lifestyle and a cuck husband who loves you and enjoys his part of this lifestyle. It sounds like a perfect union and I hope you continue to share with us here.

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:20 am

Thank you for your reply.

I have a interesting week ahead : my married lover is coming over this Friday and has already informed hubby. 😀

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:20 am

Lady Mary wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:20 am
Thank you for your reply.

I have a interesting week ahead : my married lover is coming over this Friday and has already informed hubby. 😀
LM - I hope you come more frequently with tales of your trysts.

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:29 pm

Last minute change of plans : I have a date with my other lover : the single man (but with girlfriend) which is my favourite one ..
first we will have lunch or first we will have …. 😀
In the meanwhile my cuck is member of the Locktober community 😂

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:28 am

Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. Will you share how you got started?

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:13 am

Friday the thirteenth can also be an incredibly fun day sometimes, can't it?
As I told you yesterday, there was a last minute change in my date. I had scheduled a date this afternoon with my younger (married) lover but last night my other (older but not married) lover asked if I felt like having lunch with him ... also on Friday afternoon. I didn't have to think for two seconds and immediately agreed with the latter. I managed to get rid of the other lover with a little white lie who of course was very disappointed because he had already sent messages to cuck about how hard he was going to fuck me and so on.
All morning I was walking around quite excited with the prospect of seeing my lover again after two weeks. He came to pick me up at our house, which of course I found fantastic. No secrets ... Wonderful kissing in the car on the way to the restaurant. It was a very nice lunch with the occasional playful touch, tension was obviously in the air. He said I have an addictive effect on him. After lunch I asked if he was in the mood for a second dessert at our house. Of course he didn't have to hesitate about that for a second. We immediately moved upstairs where we had wonderful sex. He asked if he could cum inside me. You don't have to ask me that twice. After the sex, we continued talking for a while until we had to return to reality.
Fifteen minutes later, cuck came home. I told him I had a nice surprise for him and that he could take off all his clothes and get into bed. There he was : completely naked with only his penis cage on. A real cuck !! I told him step by step how my afternoon with my lover had gone. I pushed my pussy in his face so he could smell how my pussy was still filled with my lover's seed. Then he was allowed to lick it clean. Meanwhile I told him how my lover's cock was so much better and thicker than his silly little thing. He had to listen to how I was deliciously taken by my lover and how fantastic I had cum. It made cuck so horny and he spontaneously cum in his penis cage. Meanwhile, I had also become aroused again and came once more with my toy.
Wondering how this goes on ?

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:12 am

David52 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:28 am
Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. Will you share how you got started?
It all started when on vacation my husband expressed his deepest wish that I would one day go with another man. I remember thinking he had gone crazy. I think that's when the seed was planted in my mind. It became a subject that occasionally came up and together we fantasized about it. I think only a year later I placed my first ad on a dating site and that's how I met my first lover. It was one of the most exciting and also difficult periods in our marriage. Exciting because it was all new and exciting. Difficult because it also brought doubts and insecurities. You have to have a really strong bond to bring this to fruition as a couple, otherwise it will go wrong.

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:13 am

Last minute update :
Fully dressed up now to go to a vernissage with my older lover .. I am so thrilled. Nobody knows we are dating ..
I am wondering if I will spend the night with him or not ..
My cuck stays at home off course and is also very curious 🧐

Hope to tell you more tomorrow…

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:29 pm

Lady Mary wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:13 am
Last minute update :
Fully dressed up now to go to a vernissage with my older lover .. I am so thrilled. Nobody knows we are dating ..

LM - These are frequently private viewings by invitation only, so is this the start of being publicly acknowledged as your older lover's GF? :shock: :D

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:41 pm

The evening was great and the night was warm … very warm ..

We got at the vernissage and did the social talking. It went all very relaxing. After 2 hours we were back at his place again and he asked me if I would stay overnight. Of course I would like to. We made love and fell asleep in each others arms. I send a good night kiss to my hubby.
In the middle of the night a mosquito made us awake. And seeing and feeling each other was the start of a new lovemaking. He is a very gentle and tender lover. As it was almost dawn, we started talking about general stuff.
I asked him where our relationship will lead to but as he has still his girlfriend abroad, he does not know. We realised that such nights are very special and we do not know if this will ever happen again. He is the perfect lover to me but I know that his girlfriend has the intention the divorce and will ever move to his place. But when is the big question.

Yesterday I took also the decision to brake up with my married lover. His limited possibility to see me (limited in frequency, time, activity) was making me very nervous and unhappy for some time now. So I took the final decision to end the affair.

This morning I was very happy to see my hubby again. I already told him what we did last night. This evening I will tell him all the details. I am a lucky woman to be able to live this lifestyle. Sometimes it sucks but yesterday was a day with a golden edge.
And this weekend all my attention and love is for hubby. ❤️

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:40 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:29 pm
Lady Mary wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:13 am
Last minute update :

LM - These are frequently private viewings by invitation only, so is this the start of being publicly acknowledged as your older lover's GF? :shock: :D
Unfortunately not ; he is showing my as a 'normal' GF not as 'special' GF. He is not afraid of being seen with me in public but we did not show any feeling towards any attendants as there were family members of him which I can understand of course.

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:54 pm

It's been a while since I posted anything here. High time for an update. Status of my last posting : I have two lovers specifically an older lover who has a girlfriend abroad and a younger married lover who is cheating on his wife. I have ended the relationship with the younger lover due to too limited opportunities to meet up and also too little connection on my part.
It is now almost one year that I see the older lover sporadically. There is little regularity in our dates. He is a busy businessman and a girlfriend abroad whom he visits often. Sometimes I see him every two weeks and then there are periods when I only see him every two months.
Six years back I met O. a black man of 37 years. He was my second lover in my fledgling hotwife existence. We immediately had a fantastic connection. He gave me the most sensational kiss I ever received. He was also the first man I went to a dating hotel with. His wife was asexual and of course unaware. Our relationship didn't last long because he had to mutate for work and his schedule made it impossible to make himself free for me. But we always kept in touch over the years. The contact was always cordial, sensual and open-minded. Earlier this year we went to lunch together for my birthday and tomorrow we will meet at my house. Wondering what Hubby will think of this ... :-)

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:14 pm

Brief update:
Yesterday late Hubby got a message from O. that he is wanting me very badly and that he will give me all the things that I need which Hubby can’t give. He wrote to Hubby that today he will be in his bed with his wife …
Please keep in mind that O. is a very handsome sporty black man. -:)

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:52 am

What a day!
This afternoon my black lover O. came by. It was a blissful reunion, as always. But it had been more than three years since we had effectively slept together. In recent years, we saw each other sporadically for lunch. But not today. I was his lunch. :-) Upon arrival, he immediately pulled up my robe, saw my suspenders and his eyes sparkled. This image he forwarded by photo to Hubby. A warm-up for Hubby. We had no time to waste as his time with me was limited. It wasn't long before he started kissing, undressing and caressing me. My body immediately responded to him. How much we had missed each other's passion. I thought Hubby should have a nice picture of how O. was licking me. You should know that Hubby was at work and had his penis cage on. O. was eager and wanted to feel, lick and caress me everywhere. We made a little video for Hubby so he can see how "fun" it was. It was a thrill for me to feel how much O. enjoyed my lips, mouth and pussy. What a horny sensation to feel a beautiful tight black man inside you. And of course my ultimate reward was not to be missed ... :-) Soon Hubby will come home and he can sniff what O. left behind deep inside me.

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:34 am

Today is a real crazy day …
At this moment I am on my way to my older lover ..

To be continued…

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 am

That’s so awesome you stay so busy with your men. I love it!! Keep it up!
-Tammy

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:58 am

Just back home. First some Q time with Hubby. 😘

weluvtoodoit
Trainable

Unread post by weluvtoodoit » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:26 am

I read so much in your post updates. Sensual and sensible for your needs from other men, and the love and care for your cuckold who supports the adventures of his wife. Mrs. Weluv no longer plays with others, but there has been a lifetime of memories made where we talk about her past playmates. Thank you for keeping us informed on the lifestyle path you have chosen. Your husband is lucky to be married to you!

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:35 am

Friday night, as mentioned, I also had an appointment with my older lover. It had been almost two months since we had seen each other. Given his busy schedule, there is little regularity in our dates. So we had agreed to meet at his home and it was a nice reunion. We drank a glass of champagne in the couch and told our past experiences. After a while he asked to go upstairs. Time for action :-) He said I looked sexy and started to undress me. I had put on a sexy body especially for him and I could see from his erection that he liked it. He caressed my breasts and touched my pussy. My body immediately responded to his touches. The body did not stay on for long because he wanted to touch, kiss and lick me everywhere. He licked my pussy like a madman during which I came deliciously. His erection was bulging as I gave him a nice blowjob. His seed came blissfully into my mouth. Hmmm ... delicious and then swallowed with some champagne. A particularly horny cocktail as it were :-)
Back home I told Hubby what we had done. He was angry and excited at the same time. When I told him I had had two men that day, he got incredibly extremily horny and fucked me hard as punishment for having been such a slut that day.

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:39 am

weluvtoodoit wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:26 am
I read so much in your post updates. Sensual and sensible for your needs from other men, and the love and care for your cuckold who supports the adventures of his wife. Mrs. Weluv no longer plays with others, but there has been a lifetime of memories made where we talk about her past playmates. Thank you for keeping us informed on the lifestyle path you have chosen. Your husband is lucky to be married to you!
I am please to hear that our story brings back the good memories.

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:30 am

Wanna tell you that Hubby has had a present from me .. a micro chastity cage.
I have my own present now .. on my way to my older lover ..

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:45 am

Last night I sent a message to my lover if he felt like and/or had time for me. I didn't have to ask twice. 'YESSSSS' he sent back full of enthusiasm. I quickly got ready and put on my finest lingerie. This means a very expensive black set finished with suspenders. Hubby looked a bit glum but I told him to be happy with his new micro cage and that his delicious little slut needed a man with a really thick dick.

My lover greeted me warmly with an passionate kiss. Since my time was limited, we went straight upstairs. While he took a shower, I nestled in his bed. He was awed by my lingerie and undressed me with his eyes. He caressed my pussy and licked it like mad, taking his camera and filming me as I got hornier and hornier. He licked me off while I was on top of him. It had been a hard week for my lover and it was my time to spoil him a little extra with a good blowjob. He said no one gives a better blowjob than me. If that's not a compliment for a slut. :-) But I am a real slutty girl and I didn't want him to come in my mouth but in my ... you kow it :-) So I asked him to fuck me deep and hard. What a horny and fantastic feeling when he came into me. The release came from deep. We talked some more and then time to go home.

I get home and Hubby was sitting in the couch with his cage on. Again I saw that mixture of anger and horniness in his eyes. I asked him to feel between my legs. His look changed to horny again as he felt my wet panties. I stripped him of his cage and immediately his little cock stood up. I took off my panties and let him smell them. He smelled my lover's cum. Then I told him to lick my panties off completely. Like a little dog he had to lick. Such a horny sight to see Hubby licking my panties. I came and sat with my pussy on his face. He jerks off as he smells and tastes my lover's seed in his mouth. Hubby goes crazy with horniness and cums after only few minutes while jerking.

What a beautiful and unexpected ending to the day.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:29 am

Wow - such sensual updates LM. Absolutely love the way you desribe your meeting with your lover. Is the older one only one now?