Lady Mary - my story to tell - part 2

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Lady Mary
Virgin

Re: Lady Mary - my story to tell - part 2

Unread post by Lady Mary » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:16 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:29 am
Wow - such sensual updates LM. Absolutely love the way you desribe your meeting with your lover. Is the older one only one now?
Yes, the older one is now my only lover.
We will see what the future will bring.
I would like to have a younger guy but I very picky and I don’t like the instability of younger men.

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:23 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:29 am
Wow - such sensual updates LM. Absolutely love the way you desribe your meeting with your lover. Is the older one only one now?
Yes, at this moment I only date the older lover. Really hope to find also a younger lover in the near future :-)

Lady Mary
Virgin

Unread post by Lady Mary » Thu May 09, 2024 11:14 am

Yesterday I had another encounter with my elderly (and only) lover. For convenience I'll just call him K. My husband and I were having a drink at our local pub and had a very nice evening. K was also there with his friends. When I went to the bathroom, of course he came behind again to kiss me passionately. It had been a few weeks since we had seen each other. The passion immediately flared up again between the two of us.
When I returned to my seat, my husband immediately knew why I had such a big smile on my face. Suddenly K came to our table and asked us if we wanted to take him home because he had no car that night.
Around 10 p.m. we drove to his house. For my husband it was the first time he came to K's house. I, of course, had been there before. After a short tour we put ourselves in the seat. I immediately put myself close to K but I sensed that he was uncomfortable with hubby there. Hubby saw the awkwardness and reassured him that he could hold me and kiss me. Silently the ice thawed. We talked and laughed and the wine made the atmosphere much looser. Suddenly K caressed and kissed my breasts. Hubby beamed at the sight. K immediately became very excited and wanted to make love to me but not right in front of hubby. I have told you before that K does not have the profile of a bull. So we moved to an open space a little further. I was aware that hubby could hear everything. It occurred to me that I was a real slut after all : I lay here with my legs open in front of K while hubby could hear everything from a few feet away. Unfortunately, the booze and hubby's presence had a not so good influence on the sex. K was extremely aroused but did not cum. This, of course, caused us to stay out longer than originally intended.
Hubby was not really pleased that he had to sit alone in the couch for over an hour waiting for us. K said I should come back later to finish the job, which of course I will gladly do. :-)
When we got home, hubby was excited and angry at the same time. He told me that he had been watching secretly while we were having sex. He had his penis cage on and his pants were wet with excitement. He had watched K open my legs to insert his thick cock into me. When I told hubby how nice and slutty and good I felt then, hubby wanted to penetrate me with his little cock. I told hubby about that nice thick cock of K and how much I wanted his cum. Hubby was again in two minds : being angry and/or excited. I showed hubby a video of how K stuck his cock in my pussy and at that image he jerked off and came after 5 seconds.
It was a very long but hot night, one to remember. This was another spicy chapter in our cuckold story I wanted to share with you all.