Not sure what to do

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
superb101
OHW Addict

Re: Not sure what to do

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:23 am

Well, there is plenty support and encouragement here for whatever you do. Whether you find out today (or whenever you see him again) or sometime in the future is ultimately up to you.

I cant imagine having sex in a car would be too much fun for an extended period of time. Any thoughts to bring him home to hubs so he can either leave you two alone or listen in another room?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:02 am

AmieLee wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:57 pm
Hi everyone,

I'm a little shy about this but I have been thinking about being with another guy. I work as a waitress and one of the guys has been flirting with me. He's a bit younger (I'm 24 he's 19). I mentioned this to my husband and he said "so what are you going to do about it?." I said I don't know and laughed and he said maybe I should see what happens. I don't know I mean he's a bit younger and get the impression that he hasn't really been with a girl before. It seems kind of exciting but I'm not sure how hubby would react if I really did. I was thinking of offering him a ride home and seeing what happens but i am unsure in a way. Any advice?
The important thing to remember is o do nothing obvious that might be noticed by your staff members and employer. If you can avoid that, strike up a conversation to find out where he works or goes to school, what he enjoys doing in his spare time, or where he lives. Follow up with I'd like to see the place or you would enjoy seeing his home or doing whatever he enjoys with him. Then leave it up to him to invite you. The rest will come naturally when you are alone with him and giving him hints that you're interested.

My (now age 35) wife has in the past struck up conversations with two separate 19-year-old guys and each led to long-term sexual relationships. She still is a friend of the second younger guy but not as sexually involved. She tells me the younger guys have greater, usually less experienced, stamina and are fun to be with. They have greater respect for women who are older and married as you are. Since your husband has given his approval, I think you will have a great time with the younger guys and not need to be concerned with them ever becoming a problem within your marriage.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:08 am

Tom texted back and said he can get together later today! I showed hubby text and he said I should for sure :-) Going to talk more with hubby then see what happens! :-)

BrunetteLover
Player

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:14 am

Way too young. My wife did not even consider such a scenario until we had been married 20 years.

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:21 am

AmieLee wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:08 am
Tom texted back and said he can get together later today! I showed hubby text and he said I should for sure :-) Going to talk more with hubby then see what happens! :-)
Exciting!

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:24 am

What are you going to wear for the date?

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:49 am

Getting Ready to go meet Tom! I asked hubby what I should wear and he was so helpful suggesting maybe nothing "too much". He helped me pick out clothes and we decided on short sleeve white blouse and denim skirt. I think looks good and hubby said so too! Just about another hour before I go it is exciting!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:11 am

Are you going to wear panties?

hedonistcouple
Trainable

Unread post by hedonistcouple » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:10 am

Looking forward to your next post.

BrunetteLover
Player

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:55 am

Way too young. My wife did not even consider such a scenario until we had been married 20 years.

CJ Cuckfan
Experienced

Unread post by CJ Cuckfan » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:15 pm

24?
That's not that young at all.....
Damaging the marriage?
It seems her husband is encouraging it.
Now whether or not the posts are real.... well obviously we have no way of knowing that of course...
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed deleted quote

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:22 pm

No ice water from me. Sounds like healthy consensual non-monogamy. I like meeting the guys, but that's me. Do what your husband and you want to do. Have a good sexual time.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:59 pm

I have always hated the term "hubby". It seems demeaning in some way and is generally used by bulls/boyfriends. Why not use any pseudonym you want ?

BrunetteLover
Player

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:46 pm

CJ Cuckfan wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:15 pm

24?
That's not that young at all.....
Damaging the marriage?
It seems her husband is encouraging it.
Now whether or not the posts are real.... well obviously we have no way of knowing that of course...
One of many reasons is that during normal progress through life for a couple,things change, other people enter and leave, and during these changes, each has the opportunity to reflect and grow lonely from time to time.

This loneliness is usually healed by the couple growing closer and making up for the gap that others leave.

Having had a husband who allowed this, or having a wife who participated, may leave an aching feeling of doubt during more difficult and vulnerable emotional times.

For a more mature couple, that closeness has already been achieved. The hotwife scenario is entirely different in a mature relationship. In an established relationship, the marriage has already outlived many other people in the couple's lives, so they feel more 'us against the world' type of unity.

Another reason is that competing young men may decide to get possessive as they often do and end up kicking the crap out of each other.

As the saying goes, "Lord give me forgiveness. I could ask for strength, but with that, I would also need bail money."

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:58 pm

Ok now I'm freaked out I thought this would be a good place to talk about things. If you have your own problems then I'm sorry but I don't want to be involved. I think I'm done with this site I thought would be an accepting place and just wanted to share but I guess not.
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed deleted quote - edited unnecessary name calling

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:37 pm

What's the matter with that guy, man oh man. Suddenly decided to be an emergency marriage counsellor *after* you left for your date.

I for one have been rooting for you (and many others as well) and really looking forward to hearing about it.

Hope you don't let one or two online strangers ruin it for you.
Last edited by leggysman on Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CJ Cuckfan
Experienced

Unread post by CJ Cuckfan » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:45 pm

leggysman wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:37 pm
What's the matter with that guy, man oh man. Suddenly decided to be an emergency marriage councillor *after* you left for your date.

I for one have been rooting for you (and many others as well) and really looking forward to hearing about it.

Hope you don't let one or two online strangers ruin it for you.
Agreed. We are on your side and we hope for the best for you and that you have a wonderful time.
There is no age limit either way on cuckolding. There are many people on this board that got started way younger than 24. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing and I hope you have a wonderful time.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:50 pm

Please dont go away because of a tiny (one?) minority! The vast majority support your decisions!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:43 pm

Tryagain wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:59 pm
I have always hated the term "hubby". It seems demeaning in some way and is generally used by bulls/boyfriends. Why not use any pseudonym you want ?
Interesting perspective! I have always considered "husband" rather stuffy sounding and "hubby" more affectionate. I wouldn't feel comfortable using a fake name for my hubby, it would feel .....off for me.

I'm so glad we encourage each other to make the decisions that work for us!

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:44 pm

Hi ty everyone else. I'm sorry but BrunetteLover seriously freaked me out. I'm not up to talking more right now but me and hubby are doing good! I will try to talk more tomorrow. I think I just need to rest.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:51 pm

AmieLee wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:44 pm
Hi ty everyone else. I'm sorry but BrunetteLover seriously freaked me out. I'm not up to talking more right now but me and hubby are doing good! I will try to talk more tomorrow. I think I just need to rest.
Great that you didnt go anywhere!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:14 pm

Hopefully we can get back on track and find out if anything happened with Tom?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:35 pm

AmieLee wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:58 pm
Ok now I'm freaked out I thought this would be a good place to talk about things. If you have your own problems then I'm sorry but I don't want to be involved. I think I'm done with this site I thought would be an accepting place and just wanted to share but I guess not.
I'm unsure which of the negative comments caused this member's hurt, but whoever did should read the RULES established here. This is to be considered a supportive website, not a troublemaker's It's-All_About_Me social media trash-talk site.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:29 pm

Ty Des 31 I am feeling better it just did hurt to get the messages I did from some. I mean I know its just a few but still made me feel sad. I know I should just try to ignore and I will!

I almost feel silly now talking about my evening but so want to really. Hubby and I talked about it for long while be fore and he said as long as I want to was ok. I picked Tom up and we went to local diner. I t was really nice. We talked and I told him again I'm with hubby and not looking for romantic relationship and again Tom said that was good because he didn't want to make trouble for my marriage which I think is so nice. After that I drove to a quiet spot and we started making out. I said maybe should go to back seat and we did. We kissed and touched but then I asked him if really wanted to instead of bj and he said yeah. I got my panties off and moved over him and we did! It didn't take long but was so awesome. I told hubby all about it it and we did it again! This really does seem good!

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:38 pm

It is good if you 3 are on the same page.
Have fun!
Thanks for sharing