Poll on Oral habits of the Wife or Girlfriend

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What are your Wife/GF Oral habits with Lover and You

Never performs oral on her lover
1%
Sometime performs oral on her lover no CIM
5%
Often performs oral on her lover no CIM
13%
Sometime performs oral on her lover with CIM
8%
Often performs oral on her lover with CIM
24%
Never performs oral on me
9%
Sometime performs oral on me no CIM
12%
Often performs oral on me no CIM
8%
Sometime performs oral on me with CIM
9%
Often performs oral on me with CIM
12%

Total votes: 328

Roketman77
Prepubescent

Poll on Oral habits of the Wife or Girlfriend

Unread post by Roketman77 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:14 am

Lets see if there is a mark difference between the frequency and level of oral stimulation the ladies provide for their partner and their lover.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Re: Poll on Oral habits of the Wife or Girlfriend

Unread post by jw_kk » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:36 am

My wife KK is one of the most orally talented women I've ever met. She loves cock in her mouth, and enjoys giving the most lascivious, sensual blow-jobs imaginable; full eye-contact, licking, kissing, caressing a cock expertly, until she has its owner begging for release.

KK understands men's fascination with the visual, whether it is me, or a lover that she's performing on. KK is experienced in the art of cum / jizz play during oral sex, sometimes taking a load on her face, tongue, or lips, other times swallowing every single droplet, like a greedy little cum-whore.

Oral is part of almost every single encounter for her, integral to the experience.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:17 am

Polls are always so difficult but there is definitely a difference between me and her FWBs.

I won’t say she never performs oral on me but it may only be once or twice a year and I have never cum in her mouth in our 23 yrs of being together. She has told me that if I really want a bj and ask her she will, but I know she really doesn’t like it so I’ve accepted the infrequency. Clearly receiving oral isn’t all that important to me.

A couple mo the back I asked her to rate her enjoyment of giving “J” a blowjob and she said a 7 but if she’s had a few drinks it’s a 10. She’s enjoyed oral with all of her FWBs and it’s a part of every encounter. Up until fairly recently she never allowed them to cum I n her mouth either but a little less than a year ago she let “J” do so and while at first she didn’t want to tell me, she did. I asked how it was and she said it was no big deal but she spit it out and didn’t swallow. I know she’s had oral fun with both of the men she’s with in the last year but she hasn’t come out and admitted any more CIM and I haven’t asked.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:20 am

My wife LOVES to suck cock. She will suck any of her boyfriends anytime they want. Some of her boyfriends are extremely experienced and tell me she gives world class blow jobs.

As it happens I'm one of the small group of men who actually don't like blow jobs.

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:21 pm

I have never cum in Becky's mouth and neither has anyone else. She just doesn't like it..! But she loves sucking cocks and is extremely good at it.

However, things are changing and recently she has allowed a few guys to cum on her lips and then continued sucking them after they have finished ejaculating.

So no real difference between me and her boyfriends.

sml_peterBR
Virgin

Unread post by sml_peterBR » Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:19 am

Difference between me and her boyfriend is she always sucks his cock and swallow his cum when he cums in her mouth or face.
On me, sometimes she performs oral sex, I can cum in her mouth but not on her face and she won't swallow.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:26 am

I chose sometimes oral and CIM for both me and her boyfriend. However, Ann likes oral to be part of foreplay and wants the cum in her vagina so she usually stops before we cum in her mouth. The general exception is if she’s on her period where she will bring us off orally.

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:42 am

Wife performs oral on both me n her lovers but NO CIM at all. She doesnt need to be asked to suck cock.....loves giving oral even to her lovers

tndee
Prepubescent

Unread post by tndee » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:10 am

My wife is very good at sucking cock and loves swallowing cum from her lovers. She hasn't sucked my cock since she became a hotwife and I became her cuckold.

bjgirl
Trainable

Unread post by bjgirl » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:10 am

My wife, as her name here shows (bj girl) LOVES giving oral, but only on cocks. She feels that anything less than 7 inches is a dick or penis, not a COCK, and not worthy of her oral talents.
Prior to entering this lifestyle, she would perform oral on me but I was NEVER allowed to cum in her mouth. She said it was disrespectful and she didn't want to do it. Once she had a COCK, her attitude changed. Now she BEGS to suck and swallow, but still not for for my dick. She says it is a sign of respect for his COCK.
After seeing what a COCK can do to her sexually, I have to admit that her talents would be wasted on me anyways

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:21 pm

My wife has to tell me about it in detail every time she has sex with someone else.

I noticed over the years that my wife sucks cock on almost every encounter with other men.

Before she had lovers, it was very rare that she gave me a bj. She still does not do this often, really hardly ever.

Her current boyfriend even got her to accept cum in mouth. We have never practised that and I have never sprayed cum on her. Her current guy loves spraying his cum on her. At first she found it a disgusting habit and she felt it is humiliating. I thought she would stop with him because of that. But she accepted it and I get the impression it got even more intense from what she is telling me.

The highlight is that we three went to a public garden and she blew him to completion while I was standing guard to make sure no one would see it. I wasn t allowed to watch it either. But she kissed me afterwards and put some of his sperm into my mouth to my great delight.

matthewscott77
Virgin

Unread post by matthewscott77 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:35 am

A blowjob is a part of every one of my vixen’s encounters. She always starts with that. When we have sex it’s different. Sometimes there’s oral and sometimes we just go straight to fucking. We can enjoy each other whenever we want so sex is all about how we feel in the moment. When she plays with another guy, she doesn’t know when or if she’ll ever see him again so she wants to make sure she does everything that he and she want. And there is no cum in her mouth. Ever. From anyone.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:56 am

Mrs oral behavior is the same with me and others, she loves to suck but hates cum in her mouth. All loads go into her pussy or ass ... and that's perfectly fine with me.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:09 am

The only difference with my wife is not on this survey. For years Marie has been adamant about only giving blowjobs BEFORE sex. Never during or after sex. She said she don’t want to taste herself. She’s religiously stuck by that rule throughout our marriage. Then I saw a video she made for me. The guy pull out of her and stuck his still glistening cock in her face. She eagerly sucked all her juices off his dick. That wasn’t the last time I saw her do that.

JaBe
Experienced

Unread post by JaBe » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:32 am

Weirdly, when EsBe went to suck her guy's dick, he stopped her. This left her somewhat confused as she knows I like it, even if she does not CIM

inherpants
Trainable

Unread post by inherpants » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:44 am

Last edited by inherpants on Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

inherpants
Trainable

Unread post by inherpants » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:44 am

My girlfriend's oral performance is athletic she gives her best and the cherry on top is she swallows. Once an year i allow her to give the same pleasure to her husband on his birthday. He is jealous of me getting such a fantastic woman's head.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:55 am

as my wife has gotten older she prefers giving BJs over intercourse.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:42 pm

I normally suck cock and love it, if I do it to finish, I always swallow. That is true for my Number1 and any of my lovers. While my Number1 appreciates a BJ, he finds it a hard way to orgasm, so he would rather orgasm in another place ;).
Other guys I've been with have been of the type to want oral as a 'warm-up', but want to finish in another place. I'm of the same mindset for myself, I like oral as a 'warm-up' followed by a hard fucking, preferably in my ass :D, although pussy is a close second.
The best of all worlds is a guy starting in my mouth, moving to my pussy, and finishing in my ass.

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:25 am

My Sweetie will eagerly give here playmate/s head as long as they are wanting it. She's not into cum at all so no CIM!
For me I can't remember the last time she gave me head. Her squeezing and playing rough with my caged balls is as close as I get.
She knows that's what I enjoy so...

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:49 am

Dottie prefers to get fucked but also likes giving her lovers BJs. She denies me both. That kind of pleasure is reserved for 'real men' as she would put it. As she sometimes reminds me 'real men deserve real pussy, cucks only deserve hand pussy'.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:38 am

Loserpaul wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:49 am
Dottie prefers to get fucked but also likes giving her lovers BJs. She denies me both. That kind of pleasure is reserved for 'real men' as she would put it. As she sometimes reminds me 'real men deserve real pussy, cucks only deserve hand pussy'.
It is the same for me as a cuck. My wife will give her lovers oral to get them hard but much prefers to get fucked.

kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:43 am

Kelly is great at giving oral sex and one of the highlights of our marriage before cuckolding began. She now continues to give amazing deep blow jobs to completion to be boyfriends. And if I am lucky I get to taste it when she comes home. Knowing how much I loved her deep, edging blow jobs until I exploded in her mouth she decided that part of her cuckold control was to limit me. She only ever sucks the tip and compared to how she used to suck it is -pretty unimpressive but the situation makes it impressive. She will allow me to cum but if I want her mouth to remain on my cock it has to be with a flavored condom and she gives me five seconds or I have to tell her when I am about to cum so she can move her mouth in plenty of time.

I find denial a turn on so obviously I love knowing that she loves giving blow jobs and does it so well for her boyfriends but pretends like she hates it for me and it is a chore that she will allow me and never anywhere near as satisfying physiclaly as the old days but mentally, wow.......

I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Unread post by I_watch_Mermaids » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:37 am

my wife has wonderful oral skills, LOVES sucking cock, but she also has a breeding kink.

SO, sometimes she swallows cum, mine and her dudes' cum. But more often than not, she's sucking dick to get herself wet, and proceeds with pussy fucking. She WANTS her pussy filled with cum. She's also gotten a LOT more orgasmic since she's gone into hot-wifing, so her poor FWB's don't necessarily get to unload in her mouth.

So the poll questions are close, but none actually hit it right on the head (pun intended).