Just a Neighbor.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
NeighborGuy
Experienced

Re: Just a Neighbor.

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Tue May 31, 2022 1:12 pm

zorro wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 2:27 pm
At some point, they will likely ask about your single status.
They did. In my first post I mentioned a couple months ago when we were chatting to them both in the yard they asked where I was from and if I was married. I told them I was single they raised their eyebrows to each other which was strange. That and a few other things is why I asked if they were swingers or he lets her play or something.

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Tue May 31, 2022 1:18 pm

central wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 6:03 am
Did you notice if she was more flirty with you than with other guys?
Big steps for her to kiss your cheek and her giving you lots of hugs and being comfortable with your arm around her, with so many people around.

Very cool that he noticed and gives her lots of space. She seems like such a hot woman.
Will be interesting to see if she becomes more open and flirty with you from now on.

Keep us updated. Very hot situation developing.
Yes she was definitely way flirty with me then the other guys. A couple of them were singles but most were with wives or girlfriends. Seems like mostly employees or friends of family, etc.

The other kiss on the cheek at the door was one of those welcome greeting things, but hey it was nice. It was definitely cool when I was chatting to others about work or sports and she came up to my side and leaned and hugged me. She’s much smaller so it was pretty nice.

I’m going to see how they act after our first real hanging out and getting to know each other. They definitely were easy to be comfortable around and I’m sure she thought the same.

encourageher
Virgin

Unread post by encourageher » Tue May 31, 2022 1:37 pm

Your observations of the husband observing her flirting with you actually gives you a perfect opportunity.

For your next private conversation with her, you can legitimately tell her you noticed him seeing her flirting with you and it gave you some angst wondering if he might be the jealous type personality. Further, that you don't want to cause a rift between them.

It could segue into giving her an opening to discuss their relationship and her feelings for you.

Cheers

encourageher
Virgin

Unread post by encourageher » Tue May 31, 2022 1:37 pm

Your observations of the husband observing her flirting with you actually gives you a perfect opportunity.

For your next private conversation with her, you can legitimately tell her you noticed him seeing her flirting with you and it gave you some angst wondering if he might be the jealous type personality. Further, that you don't want to cause a rift between them.

It could segue into giving her an opening to discuss their relationship and her feelings for you.

Cheers

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Tue May 31, 2022 1:51 pm

You are playing cool and that’s exactly what you should be doing. Things like this should be spelled out from them if it’s a real hotwife situation. As has been mentioned before, they are neighbors and if things go south, it could be disastrous. Hang in there and let tell you exactly what they want if anything at all.

ncalcur
Virgin

Unread post by ncalcur » Tue May 31, 2022 3:37 pm

Really enjoy this story/thread - can you give us a better description of her? him? glad the wine worked!

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:00 am

NeighborGuy wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 1:18 pm
central wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 6:03 am
Did you notice if she was more flirty with you than with other guys?
Big steps for her to kiss your cheek and her giving you lots of hugs and being comfortable with your arm around her, with so many people around.

Very cool that he noticed and gives her lots of space. She seems like such a hot woman.
Will be interesting to see if she becomes more open and flirty with you from now on.

Keep us updated. Very hot situation developing.
Yes she was definitely way flirty with me then the other guys. A couple of them were singles but most were with wives or girlfriends. Seems like mostly employees or friends of family, etc.

The other kiss on the cheek at the door was one of those welcome greeting things, but hey it was nice. It was definitely cool when I was chatting to others about work or sports and she came up to my side and leaned and hugged me. She’s much smaller so it was pretty nice.

I’m going to see how they act after our first real hanging out and getting to know each other. They definitely were easy to be comfortable around and I’m sure she thought the same.
Did you notice if she gave anyone else a greeting kiss as they arrived? Seems very telling that she came up to you to hug you while you were talking to others. The others noticed for sure. She took a bit of a risk and showed everyone that she is hot for you. She gave you and anyone in the area a big sign that she wants you, unless she did that to others too.

They are probably talking about that this week at work..."Did you see his hot wife go up to their neighbor and hug him? He resembles a younger version of her husband. Evidently, her husband, our boss, approves of her open affection for the neighbor." :up: :)

Looking forward to reading the next update. Have you told her or her husband that she is 'HOT' yet? Would be nice to work that into a conversation to see the feedback from her / them.

Allinfun
Player

Unread post by Allinfun » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:41 am

Are you putting all of your dating eggs in this basket?

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:30 am

ncalcur wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 3:37 pm
Really enjoy this story/thread - can you give us a better description of her? him? glad the wine worked!
Sure, she’s about 5’3”, short blonde hair like Charlize Theron when she had it short and blonde. I would say she’s on par with Charlize as well. Her tits are nice from what I’m seeing in her bathing suit and from her leaning on me at the party I can tell they're definitely not real. I would say a nice c cup.

I was also able to get their ages when speaking to them at the pool party. He is 46 and she is 39.

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:34 am

central wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:00 am
Did you notice if she gave anyone else a greeting kiss as they arrived? Seems very telling that she came up to you to hug you while you were talking to others.
I didn’t see her greet others at the door, most were couples and friends and various ages. She did hang on a couple others but maybe she’s just super friendly like I’ve suspected.

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:39 am

Allinfun wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:41 am
Just really curious. That’s why I asked with my first post. I was with friends Monday and they were trying to set me up with a girl they knew. She wasn’t really my type and I was probably still distracted from Sunday nights party. So I didn’t follow through.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:10 am

NeighborGuy wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:39 am
Allinfun wrote:
Just really curious. That’s why I asked with my first post. I was with friends Monday and they were trying to set me up with a girl they knew. She wasn’t really my type and I was probably still distracted from Sunday nights party. So I didn’t follow through.
And there could be the answer to the $64,000 dollar question.
They both raised their eyebrows when you said you were single. Hmmmmmmmmmm.
She’s trying to set you up with her bestie, what better way to do that then to be bestie’s with you and then drop the
“Hey, you’re single, my friend is single. Here’s her number. You’d be perfect together!”
Now the neighbor might still want to bang you, but I’m not so sure anymore.
My guess is the next time they have a get together that you are invited to, her friend will just happen to be there.
Good luck.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:32 am

mundyman wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:10 am
NeighborGuy wrote:
Allinfun wrote:
She’s trying to set you up with her bestie, what better way to do that then to be bestie’s with you and then drop the
“Hey, you’re single, my friend is single. Here’s her number. You’d be perfect together!”
My guess is the next time they have a get together that you are invited to, her friend will just happen to be there.
Good luck.
I think he was saying that his friends were trying to set him up, not the neighbor couple. At least that's how I read it.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:38 am

JeffBingham wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:32 am
mundyman wrote:
NeighborGuy wrote:
Allinfun wrote:
Good luck.
I think he was saying that his friends were trying to set him up, not the neighbor couple. At least that's how I read it.
So true. I misread his post.
You are correct sir!

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:01 am

JeffBingham wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:32 am
mundyman wrote:
NeighborGuy wrote:
Allinfun wrote:
Good luck.
Yes, me too. And I think the look between the neighbour couple at his being single teases that they might be a hotwife couple looking for a stud.
Thay may be wishful thinking on my part though!

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:28 am

I recall Dad telling me, at a very early age: "Don't get your meat where you get your potatoes."

How long have you been neighbors now? It seems - if the flirting was intended to bring you and the neighbor together, there would have been something direct by now. Either she makes it obvious, or her husband opens up and says, "My wife is enthralled with...," some form of communication that it's OK to put the make on her.

On the other hand, if she's simply the overt, touchy-feely type personality, you might offend her/them if you take the attitude she wants your attention. Keep in mind, if things go sour, there's nothing potentially worse than a next door neighbor you don't get along with!

Good luck, let us know how this develops.......

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:16 am

FFDriver wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:28 am
I recall Dad telling me, at a very early age: "Don't get your meat where you get your potatoes."

How long have you been neighbors now? It seems - if the flirting was intended to bring you and the neighbor together, there would have been something direct by now. Either she makes it obvious, or her husband opens up and says, "My wife is enthralled with...," some form of communication that it's OK to put the make on her.

On the other hand, if she's simply the overt, touchy-feely type personality, you might offend her/them if you take the attitude she wants your attention. Keep in mind, if things go sour, there's nothing potentially worse than a next door neighbor you don't get along with!

Very good points.

Up until this point, I have been certain that NeighborGuy's neighbor lady really had the hots for him. Very plausible that her personality is flirty towards other men and is otherwise meaningless.

On the one hand, her husband spends a lot of hours at work, and is a sports nut when at home with her, and she might be lonely a lot.

On the other hand, they are a very happy couple and she just has an outgoing and friendly personality that the op misread as her wanting him sexually.
Since no big clear signals has been given by either of them, it is still up in the air at this point.

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:19 am

It has been more than a month now, if it is not clear by now, it is likely a mis-read and nothing further will develop, but hopefully it will.

ncalcur
Virgin

Unread post by ncalcur » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:05 pm

I say let it play out - another motorcycle ride - a stop in the middle at a park to "stretch your legs" and walk and talk will reveal what is going on. Also a similar one on one with the hubby - a beer by the pool while she is away or maybe invite him over to help with a task. Chat him up. If we are reading the situation right, they both want it - and him giving the go ahead and/or her, letting know she is open for it and... panties could be dropping soon!

Allinfun
Player

Unread post by Allinfun » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:22 am

central wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:16 am
FFDriver wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:28 am

Very good points.

Up until this point, I have been certain that NeighborGuy's neighbor lady really had the hots for him. Very plausible that her personality is flirty towards other men and is otherwise meaningless.

On the one hand, her husband spends a lot of hours at work, and is a sports nut when at home with her, and she might be lonely a lot.

On the other hand, they are a very happy couple and she just has an outgoing and friendly personality that the op misread as her wanting him sexually.
Since no big clear signals has been given by either of them, it is still up in the air at this point.
Some people flirt in order to get the return flirt and, with that, confirmation that they "still got it". That might be her MO. Late 30s into 40s are a weird time when you're neither fish nor fowl, so to speak. Not young. Not old. If you've been the hot girl or guy, this is when you start wondering where you fit in and if you're still hot and, if so, in the eyes of people of what age.

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:21 pm

Sometimes you have to grab the bull by the horns!! And life is short and filled with missed opportunities……..I understand all the wait, wait, wait………but sometimes we dont get anywhere when we procrastinate………….there are ways to push things without blowing things up………..it’s ok to tell her she looks amazing, for you to push the motorcycle rides and I am sure a million different opportunities, a cuckold wannabe like myself would sit back and let opportunities pass, but if you have those alpha attributes, this is just another mountain for you to climb, your confidence is going to be your greatest attribute, and then flatter, flatter, flatter her, with some good doses of wit………..I am rooting for the good guys to win (that’s you) and an update with some real meat on it…..good luck

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:35 am

I can see where you guys could be right. But it’s not what I’m seeing and picking up on. I get the “she wants attention” being flirty to see if she still has it. But believe me, she definitely has it and doesn’t need the reassurance. She’s is personable and that could be misconstrued but the convos we had like the Amazon package and her wanting to go for a jog with me because she needs a good work out i’m taking as sexual innuendos she’s throwing. That’s also why I originally asked my questions because I didn’t want to grab her ass or pull my cock out if it wasn’t her game plan. I also don’t want to screw her if she’s trying to cheat on the side without her husband knowing. But what he’s seen and how unbothered he is I’m sure he is on board with her getting attention from me, playing, hotwifing or whatever her game is and I think he is down with it. I also picked up on it and got that I could fuck her vibe when she said “he doesn’t care what I do” when I asked her of she needed his approval to go for a ride on my Harley.

I want to show interest because I don’t want them to think I’m not interested. So I guess I need to find a happy medium without being too forward and let her or them give me the hints or approval. Oh because believe me if and when it goes down I’m going to fuck her like she’s never been fucked before!

Ps. It’s been pretty shitty this week and the weekend is going to also be shitty, so no rides for me on my cycle. I saw her out front a few times and she seemed happy we crossed paths. I waved at him one morning he went in late before I went for my jog.

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:54 am

You from Florida?????? Weather in Naples sucks this weekend also

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:34 am

Do you match her innuendos? For instance, she says my husband doesn’t care what I do. Did you ask, “nice, what all do you do?” and then laugh to lighten it up, or something similar? I guess what I’m saying is, are you just observing or are you lightly probing and providing opportunities to uncover potential a hotwife dynamic? If hubs is still cool with you, he doesn’t mind his wife flirting with you and you flirting back. That doesn’t mean he wants you to fuck her, but it doesn’t mean he doesn’t. It just means he’s totally on board with at least some fun, harmless innuendo banter that may shed some light on the situation.

ncalcur
Virgin

Unread post by ncalcur » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:35 am

Well nothing you can do about the weather - but how about you invite them over for a dinner at your place? change it up a bit.. get them comfortable and let the wine flow. Love the updates!