Wonderful Life With My Gorgeous Hotwife (revisited)

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wonderful Life With My Gorgeous Hotwife (revisited)

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:28 am

MyShyMXWife wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:53 pm
I have no problem with your writing style! Please continue.
Hi MyShyMXWife, I appreciate your comment. I am getting to grips with it a little more now. The problem is that these current posts are memories in my mind from decades ago, so if I write them naturally as a report they are in the past tense. To portray it as dialogue it has to be converted to the present which is surprisingly difficult and time consuming. Almost like translating from a different language. I still find myself lapsing into the past tense occasionally, and it takes a bit of editing to eradicate that.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:26 pm

J: So when you felt that, what then? Did you just carry on?
S: Yeah. I felt weird about it. So many years since I snogged somebody else, but I was excited. (closes her eyes)….. I liked it.

She looks away. Pretends interest in her tea. That pussy is still smiling at me from beneath her, a lot bolder than her face is looking right now.

J: OK. So what’s the endgame?

Looking back to me again quite sheepishly.

S: There isn’t one but like you said, I enjoy his company. (adding quickly) It doesn’t affect us at all. Nothing ever could. I might do the same again though. It was nice. It’s different.
S: Are you mad at me? Please don’t be mad. I promise I won’t ever do it again if you are upset.

Ever since we first got together, every single time, we always sleep in the buff. I grab her hand and put it on my throbbing cock under the covers.

S: Hmmm. That’s my answer then. You’re hot more than mad. I did have a suspicion it might be something like that.

J: Lucky for you, eh?

I put my hand between her legs and work a finger inside her pussy lips that have been peeping at me. Soaking wet.

J: You similar then?
S: Hmmmmm. (smiles an evil smile at me)
J: You little strumpet!

There had been no lust when we were kissing lovingly before this conversation. Now there definitely is lust. I throw the bedcovers off onto the floor, lean over, grab under her butt with both hands, dragging her towards me, and then lift her bodily into the air, all in one movement. As I do so, she lifts her thighs up to her chest for balance and I lower her down onto my by now rampant cock which is pointing straight up in the air. It goes home into her pussy as though computer guided, and before she knows it, she’s riding me reverse cowgirl. The things you can do easily when you’re 26, have strong arms and your yoga trained acrobatic girl with perfect core stability weighs less than 120 pounds wet through! Soon, she turns herself around, keeping me inserted as she moves, and rides me face to face now while coming in for a hot forceful kiss that lasts until we’re breathless again, this time in orgasm.

We fuck and tease the whole morning away, and most of the weekend really, while reassuring ourselves time after time that we are alright and that nothing and nobody could ruin us. We go out for a romantic meal that evening to celebrate, although we don’t quite know what it is we are celebrating. Our love? Our excitement? Our secret joy in sharing mad things that other couples don’t share? We are really, really close and professing our undying love even more than usual. We don’t talk about her encounter continuously, but the erotic atmosphere between us burns hot like the sun. We’re both wired but both scared to death of where we might be going from here. We know that wherever it is, we will be going there together which is a comfort. It’s crazy, like the highest rollercoaster ride. It’s as though we both understand that we want this to unfold a bit more but we’re almost afraid to let it, and, if we do let it, where do we - does she - stop? It’s so naughty, wrong, taboo. It also marks the watershed where we are becoming co-conspirators in her possible debauchery.

By the Monday we have resumed some level of normality for the working week. We have to! Over breakfast, Sherrie is marking off her daily checklist.

S: I need to go to the bank for some cash. I’ll get a few things while I’m in town.

It’s washing over me, as domestic trivia like this does.

S: I’m almost out of pills too, and I can’t get more until I arrange an appointment for my smear.

Suddenly, this isn’t washing over me. Our GP practice says that women on the pill must have a cervical smear every 2 years, and Sherrie is due.

J: (instant inspiration): Arrange the appointment with Trevelyan.

Her head spins round. She looks up at me like a rabbit in headlamps, then laughs at the ridiculous suggestion.

S: Nooo way!!!
J: Come here.

I beckon her with my hand. She looks at me dubiously, but walks around the table anyway. I stand up and before she has time to react, I put my hand down her waistband and into her knickers to between her legs. Soaked. I grab the phone and hand it to her.

J: Call the surgery. I dare you.
S: Don’t dare me. If you dare me and I refuse it’s like I haven’t got the balls. You'd better believe I have got the balls. But this could change a lot of things. He’ll get messages that we might not want him to get.

J: He’s your doctor. You spent the weekend telling me we’re good and nothing can ever hurt us. I believed you.
S: We are good. We always will be. (smiles and pecks me on the mouth)

J: So I dare you.

S (takes up phone with a determined look of defiance at me): Hello, yes. It’s Sherrie Jasson. Could I make a late appointment with Dr Trevelyan for my smear please? Yes, it would be after work. 6.15 tomorrow evening? Yes, thank you that will be fine.

She hangs up with satisfaction and a “so there” nod in my direction, but in seconds the reckless look of defiance is fading and the good girl head is reasserting itself as she contemplates what she’s done with horror.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:21 am

Bit of downtime away from the office for both of us today. Sherrie is out for a run with a group that coincidentally includes her current fuck interest, so I'm making a little more progress on the story. I hope that some of the many viewing are getting something out of the ride. :cool:

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:26 am

S: I can’t believe I did that. You are so bad for daring me. I won’t go, of course.
J: You will go. I’m only pushing you down a track you really want to go down and you know it. He’s had his hard dick up against it. He obviously wants to see it all, and the state of your knickers now says you want him to see it as well. So let him. Enjoy yourself. I don’t mind.

She narrows her eyes at me but says nothing more and leaves for work all of a fluster. That night she’s still hot and we fuck like rabbits, even before eating. The following evening I make sure I arrive home in time to see what’s going on. Sherrie has called home to shower and freshen up and is about to leave for the surgery. She’s clearly gathered courage from somewhere. Previously she’d gone to these appointments in a baggy shapeless top and a gypsy type wrap around skirt so that she could just adopt the position and momentarily open the skirt for the doctor to access her. This time, to consult her bus stop friend, she’s wearing a short white body hugging tee shirt that shows her tits off nicely and ends above the navel, and her new stretchy tight jeans, so it isn’t lost on me that she’s going to have to strip naked from just below her tits down for this exam. I point out my observation.

J: All ready to see the doctor, I see. Or for the doctor to see you more like! (laughing). The way you’re dressed you’re going to have to get virtually naked for him.

Gives me a shit eating grin I’ve never seen before, but will see a lot more of in the future.

S: I dressed like this for your benefit because of your part in it. Your idea, sunshine. You wanted it. Now you’ve got to own it.
J: Excuse me? You started the tonguing at the bus stop thing, I believe. You’re controlling this so it’s only fair that I get a bit of input, surely? But what I want isn’t important. You want it, and that’s the thing. That’s what’s hot about it.
S (in her best ignoring me mode): I have to go or I’ll be late.

I hold out my arms to her, we embrace tightly, kiss. I manage to get my hand into the stretchy jeans and what feels like a very miniature pair of lacy knickers to feel her. Hmmm. Hot little snatch, but nowhere near as wet as I expected. I’m surprised.

J: You’re nervous?
S: Honestly?
J: Yeah.
S: Shitting myself.

I feel a pang. Mercy? Or maybe a little regret at the enormity of this moment.

J: You want to call it off? Rebook with another doctor? I’ll ring in for you, say you’re detained at work.
S (regalvanises herself): And have you telling me forever that I’m chicken shit? Or are you having second thoughts about another man’s hands on your little woman’s naughty bits, big man? No way, babe. I’ve come this far. I’m nervous as fuck, but I’m doing this, and I’m doing it for me. Unless YOU want to call it off. That’s OK, call it off right now, (picks up the phone and hands it to me), but then you’re chicken shit.

That’s one of the hottest things she ever said. Her eyes are on fire. Together with the flame of her hair they scream out desire. I love that look whether it’s for me or another. I put the phone down, say nothing; just nod towards the door telling her to get on her way.

S: You’re happy to make an exhibition of my body to another man, fine. That’s exactly what I’m going to do.

J: But do it for you. For your own pleasure.

Although full of terror, she’s clearly excited and into it now. Puts on her coat on and heads out. I’m sitting at home in our lounge nursing a painfully hard erection for the next 40 minutes until I hear her key in the door.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:55 pm

I'm absolutely blown away by this writing John, you have that rare ability to transport the reader back in time. I'm alongside you in that pub lounge opposite 'that twat' Damien, im looking at how turned on Sherrie is with red faced embarrassment, I'm feeling the humiliation as my friends look away, I'm out of my mind furious with her in the car park afterwards and I'm alongside observing at your first row too. Describing so eloquently the early stages of the realisation that you were actually heavily aroused, your realisation that the long held kink had resurfaced and Sherrie's resultant initial confusion was perfection. Writing with dialogue about remembered events as if in real time isn't easy, but somehow you've managed to capture the intensity, tension and spontaneity of those moments, and that's some achievement. It's not so much the style of writing for me as the feeling that I was there too that makes it so compelling.

Congratulations on a truly amazing start - I'm a huge fan already.
Last edited by Chrislydi on Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:26 pm

Nice cliffhanger!

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:32 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:55 pm
I'm absolutely blown away by this writing John, you have that rare ability to transport the reader back in time. I'm alongside you in that pub lounge opposite 'that twat' Damien, im looking at how turned on Sherrie is with red faced embarrassment, I'm feeling the humiliation as my friends look away, I'm out of my mind furious with her in the car park afterwards and I'm alongside observing at your first row too. Describing so eloquently the early stages of the realisation that you were actually heavily aroused, your realisation that the long held kink had resurfaced and Sherrie's resultant initial confusion was perfection. Writing with dialogue about remembered events as if in real time isn't easy, but somehow you've managed to capture the intensity, tension and spontaneity of those moments, and that's some achievement. It's not so much the style of writing for me as the feeling that I was there too that makes it so compelling.

Congratulations on a truly amazing start - I'm a huge fan already.
Hi Chrislydi.

What a lovely comment. Thank you so much. I really appreciate that. I know that we often enjoy the stories of others and leave without commenting, and I am afraid I'm as guilty as the next person of that over the years, so I never complain if it happens to me. I tend to be gratified so long as the thread has a respectable number of views, and I just hope that some of those viewing derive pleasure from reading about our experiences.

To take the time to write such an appreciative comment as you have here says a great deal about you, I believe. Thank you once more! I'm tickled pink with your review. I must try to be more forthcoming with my own appreciation and encouragement when I read other threads in future. I would add that you appear to be no mean wordsmith yourself from what content of yours I have read.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:34 pm

subtoall wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:26 pm
Nice cliffhanger!
Hi subtoall. Thanks for that. I do try! I appreciate your comment.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:51 pm

Stupid hot!!! Can't wait to hear how the exam goes

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:39 pm

J: I’ve not prepared food. Thought we could do a takeaway later.
S (playing it cool): Yeah, fine. I’m not that hungry yet.

She just hangs up her coat, heads into the lounge, sits down and reclines in the chair opposite me, picks up a magazine. Says nothing. I give her two minutes. Little minx still says nothing. I give in. Can’t wait any longer.

J: So?
S: Yep. All done. I have my prescription. Will pick them up tomorrow.
J: Do I have to tickle you to get it out of you? (she soon goes breathless whenever she's tickled)
S: What? It was fine.
J (approaching her with determined tickling fingers at the ready): Come on. You’re not funny.

Even before I get my fingers onto her ribs, she shrieks and submits.

S: Alright, alright.
J : Spill. Every word. Everything that happened.
S: He fucked me on the examination bed just like you wanted. It was great.
J: Ha ha. You’re still not funny.

She comes to me on the sofa and sits in my lap. I caress her body through the tight clothing she’d worn for him.

S: I did get more than I bargained for though.
J: So tell me!!

Scene in the consulting room as reported to me by Sherrie.

Doctor Paul (in full GP mode, of course): Hello Mrs Jasson. Gynaelogical check and contraception renewal isn’t it?
S: Yes, that’s right, Doctor.
P: This one was put on my list. As we know each other a little outside of here, would you rather a different doctor do it?
S: No. I made the appointment specifically with you. I prefer a familiar face.
P: OK. Would you like the nurse in to chaperone?
S: No thank you. I trust you.
P: Right, well we’ll make a start. I’ll take your blood pressure first. (Does so, both seated at his desk)
P: It’s a little raised but that’s understandable under these circumstances.

S (to me): My pulse was pounding through my head! Surprised his machine didn't blow up!

P: So if you could undress completely for me now. You can place your clothes on the spare bed over there. The toweling is fresh.
S: Undress completely? Normally for my smear it’s from the waist down.
P (furrows brow and looks at her notes): Ah yes, but now that you’ve turned 25, we give you the full well woman check every two years. This will be your first time. It begins with an examination of your breasts.

S (to me): So I had to take everything off. God, I thought my head would explode the way it made me feel to stand there like that in front of him. I never felt so exposed in my life. I had to keep telling myself he's a doctor, but it was hard. And all the time I was thinking about his hard cock pressing against me last week. He came to face me, just about a half metre between us to give my breasts a good squeezing and palping all around feeling for anything that shouldn’t be there. Quite a lot of force was involved, actually. They’re still bloody sore. Then he manipulated my nipples for about 20 seconds each. I was willing them not to start getting really erect. Said he was looking for any suspicious discharge. He explained everything he did, and why, as he went along, just like he was a teacher.

P: Yes, that all seems fine too. We’ll do the smear test next, which you are familiar with, so if you'll put your top half clothes back on, then get up on the examination bed.

S (to me): So I did that. Tee shirt back on then got up there and lay down.

P: Bring your knees up to your chest then just relax so that I can move your legs to position your feet into the stirrups.

S (to me): And he put me into the stirrups to spread me wide. Again, it wasn't an erotic atmosphere at all, but my heart just wouldn't calm down. Then he sat down between my legs and put the speculum inside to open my vagina to take the smear. That would have been it in the past, but he wasn’t finished.

P: OK, I hope that wasn’t too uncomfortable. Finally, again now that you’ve turned 25, I am going to digitally examine your pelvic region.

S (to me): I’m getting a bit frantic by now because I’ve never had anything like this done before. He wore gloves the whole time. Put two fingers inside me pressing upward, and the other hand pressing down from the outside just above the opening. Then with one finger he went further up inside. Said he was checking the cervix and uterus area, and after that he finished off by pressing backward with the finger just inside me and his other hand pressing forward from the outside just near my bum hole. He said it was to make sure that all of the tissue between the 2 channels felt normal. He was very gentle down there. More than he was with the tits!

P: Alright Mrs Jasson. That is all reassuringly normal. You can get dressed now.

S (to me): He helped me off the stirrups, then I got myself back together and went back to sit near his desk as he filled in the forms and made out the prescription.

P: You’re obviously in top physical condition, you clearly keep very fit, and I have no worries in continuing your oral contraception. Here is a prescription for the first 6 months. Then you can just phone in for the next 3, or make an appointment if you have any concerns about menstrual issues or anything that doesn’t seem right. I expect all will be fine and we’ll see you in 2 years for your next well woman check.

S: So that was it. Of course he was completely professional the whole time. I knew he would be, but it did feel so strange.

J: Strange you say?

S: Well it was the most intimate thing I’ve ever had done, and the man doing it was snogging me last Friday and I felt his cock pressing up against my belly. Now I'm standing in front of him with no clothes on. That’s a bit of a thing, isn't it?

J: A positive experience?

S: What can I say really? It felt a bit like I took advantage of him for some crazy game of ours. I admit it tickles me somewhere deep down that he’s seen and manipulated everything I have. Gets me wet to think about it now it's over. How do you feel that I’ve done that with someone I’ve kissed outside?

J: I’m crazily turned on as you can feel from where you’re sitting, and don't worry about him. I can’t imagine he will be complaining about being used like that!

S: There was one thing that struck me.

J: What?

S: He seemed totally composed in every way, except that from the moment I walked in the room to the moment I walked out, he was blushing beetroot red. I wouldn’t be surprised if I was doing the same because I was anything but composed! When I went in thinking I was just having the smear test, I was willing myself not to get too wet, but when he told me to strip naked and started talking about this more involved internal gynaecological procedure I had to have done, that wasn’t a problem anymore! I was too scared!

J: Alright Mrs Jasson. So if you could undress completely for me now?

S: You know you're a bastard. I would never have done that if you hadn't dared me. YOU put me through that!

J: Yeah, whatever. Wouldn't have fucking missed it though would you?

S (climbs off my knee and gives me a total ‘fuck me’ look as she starts to peel off her tee shirt): Avoid the girls if you would (she says, as she softly comforts her own pummelled breasts). They feel like he used them as a punch bag right now.

I took her to bed and it turned into a late night, but we never did get the takeaway.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:44 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:51 pm
Hi afagehi7, Thank you for the comment. Much appreciated. As it happened, you didn't have to wait too long! :cool:

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:37 pm

Wonderful! Just thinking......my brother's a hospital consultant, although admittedly not a gynaecologist 😀, I'm pretty sure one of his best friends specialised in something 'gyney' though. No more than an evil thought, but next time he phones us I wonder how I might relate such a tale, in an entirely jokey way of course and totally anonymously 😂😂, he'd just kill himself laughing.

(Just joshing - he'd only start giving me the third degree about playing away, insisting that 'you can tell me, who is she?' - He's got a 'wicked' sense of humour and would think it absolutely hilarious.)

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:36 am

john jasson wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:44 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Hi afagehi7, Thank you for the comment. Much appreciated. As it happened, you didn't have to wait too long! :cool:
So they didn't fuck? I guess he's a professional but still it must have been difficult. Was she sending the it's ok to fuck me signals?

Wonder if he'll now avoid her or take it to the next level?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:55 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:36 am
john jasson wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
So they didn't fuck? I guess he's a professional but still it must have been difficult. Was she sending the it's ok to fuck me signals?

Not sure on the situation in other countries, but in the UK if anyone, and I mean anyone, got an inkling of this he'd be struck off. It's an absolute no way I'm going there scenario - you risk your whole career completely in tatters and your reputation being shredded by all the local (maybe even national) media outlets.

Ok not exactly killing patients re Harold Shipman (Google him) but you can't be proven to conduct illicit affairs under the cloak of medical practice.
Last edited by Chrislydi on Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:58 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:55 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:36 am
john jasson wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:

Not sure on the situation in other countries, but in the UK if anyone, and I mean anyone, got an inkling of this he'd be struck off. It's an absolute no way I'm go there scenario - you risk your whole career completely in tatters and your reputation being shredded by all the local (maybe even national) media outlets.
Yeah, same here in the states I reckon.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:11 am

Hi Chrislydi and afagehi7. Thank you for those comments.

I am jumping in here before the GP ethics hare starts running too far.

These issues do emerge pretty soon between them and they are satisfactorily addressed going forward. Without giving away exactly what happens through several twists and turns, they do sail close to the wind, but you have to feel for the poor young man because she is sex on legs offering herself up on a plate to him, and he is only flesh and blood and gone through a marriage breakup. Call her (us) naive, but back then she was young, had the hots for this guy and simply didn't think too much about the legal and ethical implications. You didn't hear so much about malpractice and litigation back then either, so I guess we never even confronted the regulatory aspect in our world. Yeah, he should have - and he does in due course - but he was entrapped is the truth of the matter. For our part, we honestly thought that if anything came of it she could simply avoid consulting him at the surgery in the future and use one of the other doctors in the practice. If only life were so simple!

Decades on, we now know that what you say is true, but we can at least guarantee that no doctors were hurt or inconvenienced in the making of our life story. One did have quite a bit of fun though.... :cool:

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:16 am

Cheers for that John, I just wish I could somehow be transported back in time and find myself magically transformed in mind and body, re-emerging from the time capsule in the form of Dr Trevelyan sitting at his desk just as Sherrie opens the surgery door.

:mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?t=65641

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:17 am

john jasson wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:11 am
Hi Chrislydi and afagehi7. Thank you for those comments.

I am jumping in here before the GP ethics hare starts running too far.

These issues do emerge pretty soon between them and they are satisfactorily addressed going forward. Without giving away exactly what happens through several twists and turns, they do sail close to the wind, but you have to feel for the poor young man because she is sex on legs offering herself up on a plate to him, and he is only flesh and blood and gone through a marriage breakup. Call her (us) naive, but back then she was young, had the hots for this guy and simply didn't think too much about the legal and ethical implications. You didn't hear so much about malpractice and litigation back then either, so I guess we never even confronted the regulatory aspect in our world. Yeah, he should have - and he does in due course - but he was entrapped is the truth of the matter. For our part, we honestly thought that if anything came of it she could simply avoid consulting him at the surgery in the future and use one of the other doctors in the practice. If only life were so simple!

Decades on, we now know that what you say is true, but we can at least guarantee that no doctors were hurt or inconvenienced in the making of our life story. One did have quite a bit of fun though.... :cool:
I didn't take the time factor into account. 20+ years ago it wouldn't be a big deal whatsoever. 60s 70s 80s probably standard practice... hahahaha

In today's times, it's an entirely different world.

I have heard stories of doctors with patients, professors with students, etc but it's no longer standard practice

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:41 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:16 am
Cheers for that John, I just wish I could somehow be transported back in time and find myself magically transformed in mind and body, re-emerging from the time capsule in the form of Dr Trevelyan sitting at his desk just as Sherrie opens the surgery door.

:mrgreen:
Hi Chrislydi.

Indeed. Over the years, I have tried to put myself mentally in the place of her lovers as they undress her, see her body, touch her intimately and then possess her for the first time. I can easily become envious of them simply because my first time with her is now more than half our lifetimes ago. I wish I could have that first experience again.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:21 am

Friday evening that week, and we are in our usual routine. I’m out with the guys but they’re wondering what’s up with me because I’m totally distracted and not saying much. I’m too busy wondering if Sherrie has run into Trevelyan. Getting home is an action replay of the previous week. She’s fast asleep. Despite being desperate for information, I’m not going to come over needy by waking her up, so it’s a Saturday morning showdown again. This time she’s awake first – probably because I’ve been awake half the night with a hard cock that doesn’t want to sleep - and has been downstairs to make the tea.

S: Ok Sleepyhead?
J: Yeah. Come here you.

S: (removing her dressing gown and slipping back into bed) Before you ask, yes I did and yes we did. (Smug smile on her face.)

J: So you met him in Ranson’s and you ate face in the shop doorway near the bus stop. Is this what you’re trying to tell me?

S: Hmmm. Something like that. (Extremely pleased with herself.)

J: What was said about Tuesday?
S: Not much. He seemed a bit embarrassed. Like he did something wrong mixing work and social life, but I told him not to be silly.

As reported by Sherrie:

P: It was uncomfortable for me. You know with the oath and everything.

S: I am sorry I made you feel that way. It wasn’t my intention. And what I said was true that I prefer someone I know. It seems gentler and more caring if you’re more than just another body to the doctor.

P: So there wasn’t any more to you booking it with me than that? I must admit, I hoped there might be, but then that is a wrong thought for a doctor to have too.

S: Ok then, I confess I wanted you to see me and touch me, and I booked it on the spur of the moment. I’m so sorry. It was wrong of me. I nearly backed out a dozen times!

P: No, no. There’s no harm done. Yet! And outside of my professional head, I am a man and you are a very beautiful woman. Whether it’s wrong or not, I’m glad you wanted it and although I shouldn’t say it, I’m glad I saw you that way. You were a festival for my eyes. I would never let anything like that influence the treatment I give you, but if this goes anywhere between us you need to change your doctor right away. I see you’re wearing the same clothes you did to the surgery.

S: You noticed! Yeah, I am. And on purpose. A psychologist could probably have a field day with that!

P (weighing her up and down) : This GP would certainly like to have a field day with the goddess he sees in front of him. I’m going straight to hell for this, you know.

S (to me): He called me a very beautiful woman, a goddess! And what do you think? A festival for his eyes. Bloody hell, he’s like a poet! I felt ashamed of putting him in a difficult position – by what YOU made me do! (She was only play fighting me.)

J: Duh!! You are a very beautiful woman. Poet?! Smooth smarmy git more like. He should feel honoured.

S (to me) : Later on in the shop doorway we went a little further than before. He felt my tits up. (then accusingly again) I told you that doing what we did would send him messages.

S (to P): They aren’t sure if they like you. They didn’t stop hurting for 24 hours after you pushed and pulled them around on Tuesday and tweaked the nipples to add insult to injury!

P (letting go quickly): Sorry! It was for their own good!
S: No. It’s ok now. Carry on, they like this a lot better!

P (getting back to it): The nipples seem to be happy enough now! (she looks at me really coy – we are obviously both thinking of the Damien show).

S (to me): That gave him the nerve to fondle my bum too. He squeezed the cheeks in his palms and ran his finger up and down the nick through the material of my jeans. It gave me goosebumps. Then somehow, he got his hand between us and started playing with the button on the waistband of my jeans until it came undone and then he pushed the zip down as he held me tight to him and we carried on French kissing…..

I’m holding my breath and she’s taking short sharp breaths as she describes their petting. She’s only sitting up in bed talking and I’m listening, but in the brain space the effect it has feels like we’re actually fucking at 100mph and approaching our climax.

J: It’s a wonder your jeans didn’t fall down!

S (to me): Not those stretchy jeans with the shape I am. They’re shaped to fit snug and they sit on my hips even undone. You’ve seen me having to wriggle to get out of them plenty of times. (Yeah, I have, and it’s a wonderful sight.)

S (to me): ………. His hand came into contact with my stomach just above my knicker line and he pulled the top of them forward to get his fingers beneath the material band. That made me tremble.

J: Fuck. He’s suddenly much bolder!

S (to me): Well it’s not rocket science is it? It’s about sending messages again. I went and stripped off in front of him, so he’s seen me, and last night I told him I’d wanted him to see me. It’s not such a big barrier for him to cross now to take liberties with me. I told you from the start that this was a big deal, and you said you were good with it! (Well, that’s me told. And pretty forcefully too.)

J: I am good. Of course I am. It’s just so fucking hot!

P: God, Sherrie. You have the most beautiful body.

S (to me): I shushed him by going back into the kiss, and something made me part my legs slightly to help him, because the jeans are so tight around the crotch area he was struggling to make any more downward progress.

J: Fucking hell!

S (to me): He managed to get a finger into the bit of space I’d made and pushed it down and under to my slit.

P: Oh, Sherrie. Your labia are so swollen and brimming with secretions.

S (to me): That almost made me laugh out and break the mood.
S (to P): Labia? Secretions? What time of night do you actually clock off from the day job, doctor? If you mean my pussy is soaking wet for you then I understand what you’re on about. And yeah, it certainly is.

P: Sorry! Whatever you want to call it, it feels so fucking good. Please don’t remind me I’m a doctor right now.

S: (to me): The finger was as far in as it could get with the rest of his hand trapped in the tight denim by then. He was just about parting my inner lips and stroking the entrance. Christ, I wanted him so much by then. I’d have gone anywhere with him to do it.

J: Shit and pillagery! Then what?!

S: Then my bus came around the corner, so we had 5 seconds to make ourselves decent.

J: Bugger!!

We both laugh almost hysterically. It isn’t from amusement. It’s from the massive release of tension between us.

J: Did you feel his cock?

Her eyes widen.

S: Through his trousers, yeah. Felt nice and meaty.

J: Your hands didn’t invade his clothing then?

S: No. I didn’t want to come over as being too forward.

I gawp at her in astonishment. Yep. She’s actually being serious.

J: I think that ship sailed some time ago, don’t you, sweetheart?

She giggles and blushes.

S: Yeah. See what you mean, I suppose.

We both collapse together in mirth once again, and this time it really is from amusement. When we recover:

S: There’s one more development.
J: And what’s that?
S: (looking intently at me ready to gauge my reaction): I asked him for his number and I sent him a text. Now we can contact each other any time.

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:14 am

John, I'm finally finding some time to read your writings after being sent the link from Chrislydi. You mention in an early response that you thought of "The Library" as a place to hold great works. Only time will tell if this telling falls under that heading. But I must say, what I've read already is clearly Library worthy. Please continue.

PS. Tom's writing was indeed game changing. I'm currently working on telling my story as well and employing the same strategy for conversation. I ask myself how was a conversation imparted prior to Tom's writing? It was certainly a confusing jumbled mess presented in paragraph form.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:26 pm

nekkedoutdoors wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:14 am
John, I'm finally finding some time to read your writings after being sent the link from Chrislydi. You mention in an early response that you thought of "The Library" as a place to hold great works. Only time will tell if this telling falls under that heading. But I must say, what I've read already is clearly Library worthy. Please continue.

PS. Tom's writing was indeed game changing. I'm currently working on telling my story as well and employing the same strategy for conversation. I ask myself how was a conversation imparted prior to Tom's writing? It was certainly a confusing jumbled mess presented in paragraph form.
Hi nekkedoutdoors. Thank you for posting your kind comment. Nice when folk do that, and I greatly appreciate it. The thing about The Library was more that I tend to think of it as mainly fiction - I know there are some very honourable exceptions - and I didn't want readers to get the idea that this is just a fairy tale. Yes, I thoroughly agree about Tom's thread. It's a wonderful ride, but such a shame about how things are right now. I will certainly search out your own thread, assuming it's on here.

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:36 pm

I've not yet posted my story John. I'm working on it however. I actually just finished your latest comment to Tom and his apparently soon to be over relationship with Jas. And once again your insights were perfectly presented. In As intelligent, creative and likeable as Tom comes across, he also presents at times as a dumbass kid with no self-control.
Last edited by nekkedoutdoors on Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:15 pm

I'm eating this all up, it's the most wonderful starter, main course and desert all in one, absolutely delicious. How do I become a fully paid certified member of the sherrie red fan club? That's my new ambition in life. 😂

ChrisLydi

viewtopic.php?t=65641

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:28 am

nekkedoutdoors wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:36 pm
I've not yet posted my story John. I'm working on it however.
Ahh. I see. Well, something to look forward to in a bewildering world then. :cool: