Wonderful Life With My Gorgeous Hotwife (revisited)

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wonderful Life With My Gorgeous Hotwife (revisited)

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:21 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:59 am
Depends on your definition of hotwife…
Mine is a committed couple where the wife enjoys sex with different men with the approval of the husband.
However, it’s a joint adventure- she gets to choose who and when but is sympathetic to the husband’s feelings and if he expresses reservations, she will abide by that as that is the primary relationship. That’s the rule for getting her fun.
A cuckold is where she is much more in charge sexually but not necessarily a FLR outside of the sex.
After all, relationships only work if both parties agree that it’s working.
If the cuck says it’s too much but she won’t stop, then divorce is the bottom line. Because she no longer values her cuck relationship over extramarital sex

Other than that particular time, there is never any doubt that we “are working” at every level, so it isn’t an issue for us.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am

lovethis wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:02 pm
Should you run to the BF everytime there is a breakdown in the marriage and fuck the boyfriend. I realize the subject is so diverse there will never be a correct answer. In Johns case he was pissed which made him lash out and say some nasty things. Things a hotwife husband should not say. "He put up with Sherrie's shit for four years" that would have pissed her off and did cause her to leave the house.
Now if Geoff had of played his cards right where do you think she may have found solitude and a good fuck to take her mind off what she thought at the time was an arsehole of a hubby. All hypothetical but just an interesting observation. Geoff's dominance during Sherries vulnerable time could have been consolation for Sherrie but ended up being a weakness for Geoff.
With Sherries complete lust for Geoff to the extent that she would run to him when things got bad and could not control the urge to be Dommed by him I am so looking forward to future threads and the conclusion of Geoff and what sparked his downfall.
He now knows her limits and what can trigger them no matter how far down the rabbit hole Sherrie is. Did the rabbit hole go deeper? Can't wait.

You are right. I shouldn’t have thrown the four years of shit thing at her, having been her cheerleader all the way, and he didn’t play his best game either, for sure. Who knows what could have happened in a parallel universe? Luckily for us, we live in this one!! We both (or all three) accepted that we’d messed up.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:31 am

There were also more than a dozen comments expressing concerns over whether my posts will or will not ever appear. :D

Things have been very busy. We did manage to get away for about 10 days holiday, but mainly it’s been the business, and the major development that we have taken the decision to sell after almost 25 years. We have signed a contract, and the run in is over the remaining months of this year. Sher and I will then have a 3 month on-site consultancy until end of March next year. Thereafter we will sit on the new company’s advisory board, but that’s a non-exec appointment, and not a big commitment. It’s been a big decision though. A huge wrench, in fact, and will be a massive change in our lives when the morning dawns and it isn’t ours anymore.

Thank you all for your appreciation of the thread.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:13 pm

We (ok I!) realise real life is far more important than what happens here but it's so easy to forget!

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:39 pm

Good to hear you’re back.
I have recently agreed to sell my own business and nearly wish I hadn’t! All the paperwork required for due diligence etc - a nightmare. So I quite understand the lack of time.
Thanks again for continuing the story and your responses to our questions/observations.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:09 pm

We done on selling your business. I imagine from past posts that it was a difficult decision. I sold mine last Christmas and am working through a twelve month change over. The load off your shoulders is amazing. Live your life and enjoy.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:05 pm

Thanks for the update John, have to admit I find the long gaps between posts make it hard to engage with the narrative, but appreciate you have a busy life and higher priorities than keeping us entertained 😜
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:50 am

Yep, this is another long break! But we shouldn’t be selfish. Although it would be nice to finish the Geoff epic. Closure.
And I would also love to know how she transitioned away from him and the bdsm as I get the impression, that in future encounters, things are maybe less intense, more vanilla and more at arms length?

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:21 pm

I've been trying to keep my own impatience under control but I too am missing updates and longing to know how Sherrie's relationship with Geoff progressed from where we are now in their story.

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:41 am

I wonder why it's taking so long..... are you doing this on purpose? Personally I don't find it very interesting to wait so long......

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:44 am

I have to be honest……. I quite enjoy the suspense whilst waiting for the latest updates from J.

We do know that he owns and runs his own company, which must eat up a huge amount of his time, so I guess we all need to be a little patient.

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:00 am

Too much suspense for me!

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:54 pm

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:00 am
Too much suspense for me!
Me too.
Last edited by Johng1953 on Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:37 pm

John forgive us, for we know not what we do...
I hope all’s well with you and your delightful wife?
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:32 am

Thank you all for reading the story, and for your support and comments. As ever, most appreciated. Things are hectic at the moment. Post to follow ASAP.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:41 am

user322 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:41 am
I wonder why it's taking so long..... are you doing this on purpose? Personally I don't find it very interesting to wait so long......
What a shame. Funny you should say that because I don’t find self-entitled whining very interesting either. Your first contribution to the thread after 51 pages of silence is to log in and moan about why it’s taking so long? Incredible. I suggest Dale Carnegie’s “How To Win Friends and Influence People” for your next read. Your alias is most appropriate, by the way.

pixmangurn
Experienced

Unread post by pixmangurn » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:51 am

John Jasson: NAILED IT!!!!
Entitled much!?!? Everyone has a life outside of here.

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:22 am

john jasson wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:41 am
user322 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:41 am
What a shame. Funny you should say that because I don’t find self-entitled whining very interesting either. Your first contribution to the thread after 51 pages of silence is to log in and moan about why it’s taking so long? Incredible. I suggest Dale Carnegie’s “How To Win Friends and Influence People” for your next read. Your alias is most appropriate, by the way.
Nice one John 👍

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:49 am

What I say is factual, I'm not making anything up, and it's not whining either. People follow you, and in return you sometimes take a huge amount of time to post, I find it a lack of respect for the reader.....on the other hand when it comes to responding to a comment that piques you , there it goes much faster.....

Thank you for the reading advice, but I think you should reread it yourself, since you gave me a fairly aggressive response whereas in my previous post I remained rather neutral.... perhaps my remark offended you but it was not a frontal and violent attack either, you should learn to relax yourself dear friends....

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:02 pm

user322 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:49 am
What I say is factual, I'm not making anything up, and it's not whining either. People follow you, and in return you sometimes take a huge amount of time to post, I find it a lack of respect for the reader.....on the other hand when it comes to responding to a comment that piques you , there it goes much faster.....

Thank you for the reading advice, but I think you should reread it yourself, since you gave me a fairly aggressive response whereas in my previous post I remained rather neutral.... perhaps my remark offended you but it was not a frontal and violent attack either, you should learn to relax yourself dear friends....
You clearly know nothing about how this works. It can take hours to write a chapter of the narrative which often runs into many thousands of words. It doesn't just happen. It can also take a lot of time to digest sometimes searching comments and give considered responses. There isn’t always the opportunity to devote the necessary attention, particularly when more important things are on the agenda in the big world outside, and it can’t be rushed. Conversely, it takes only a few minutes to pen an appropriate riposte to some no-mark with a surfeit of entitlement, so don’t flatter yourself.

You talk about respect. Well, my friend, respect has to be earned before it is banked, and you’re currently running a big overdraft around here. Why would I respect somebody who, as I pointed out earlier, rocks up 51 pages in, having contributed absolutely nothing to the thread, and comes over indignant about “why it’s taking so long?”, and “are you doing this on purpose?” Tell me, where is the respect in your approach to the writer, asshat?

I owe you nothing, "user", and if you don’t like it the solution is in your hands.

Bootsy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bootsy » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:59 pm

Well said, sir!

Bootsy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bootsy » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:00 pm

john jasson wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:02 pm
user322 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:49 am

You clearly know nothing about how this works. It can take hours to write a chapter of the narrative which often runs into many thousands of words. It doesn't just happen. It can also take a lot of time to digest sometimes searching comments and give considered responses. There isn’t always the opportunity to devote the necessary attention, particularly when more important things are on the agenda in the big world outside, and it can’t be rushed. Conversely, it takes only a few minutes to pen an appropriate riposte to some no-mark with a surfeit of entitlement, so don’t flatter yourself.

You talk about respect. Well, my friend, respect has to be earned before it is banked, and you’re currently running a big overdraft around here. Why would I respect somebody who, as I pointed out earlier, rocks up 51 pages in, having contributed absolutely nothing to the thread, and comes over indignant about “why it’s taking so long?”, and “are you doing this on purpose?” Tell me, where is the respect in your approach to the writer, asshat?

I owe you nothing, "user", and if you don’t like it the solution is in your hands.
Well said, sir!

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:09 pm

You have avid fans who appreciate the time and effort all originators put in. The detail you describe is the reason why you have a big fan following. It is worth the wait as and when you desire to update the base.

Thank you JJ

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:29 am

This thread is a personal favorite for many reasons! Aside from the articulate manner in which John has shared the story, he captures both the ecstasy AND the angst of it all, all the while reminding us horny followers that the relationship (however we choose to describe it) must fit into the broader context of family, work, and life in general! All of us hubbies who have waited at home for our wife to return home from the arms of her lover feed on the eroticism of it all, even as it leaves us so tired and horny we can barely function at work the next day. And once the "affair" is underway and the relationship between our wife and her lover increases in intensity, we find it almost impossible to take a step back.

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:33 am

Sorry, I insist: you are getting carried away much more than necessary, and you are focusing on my behavior without at any time changing your own behavior, which is a big mistake it seems to me.

It would seem from your response that it was my remark "you made it on purpose" that upset you, ok, and besides that? What did I write that was insulting? The phrase “why is it taking so long?” is a question.... we can't ask you a question??

You said it well at the beginning of your sentence: "I don't know how writing works. Although your texts are well written, I don't at all expect it to take hours to complete. put memories into text...... to invent a story I imagine it takes time, but to write memories I did not think .....and what's more you are the only one I have read on this site who takes so long to write..... but hey, it seems that I was wrong, for you it seems to take a lot of time, it was enough to say it.....

You say that it takes time to respond to comments, and first of all I wasn't talking about the comments but about the story itself. Secondly, since you are talking about the comments, if you take the time to choose your words carefully you should also take the time to answer to a critical, because here you are going way too far in your response by calling me a " asshat", while for my part, once again, I did not disrespect you in my previous post.....and after that it is me that you want to give lessons.....I do not I'm not perfect, but apparently neither are you.....

Finally to answer the fact that I did not participate in the conversation, it is because firstly for a long time I came to this site without having an account, secondly I only participate when it is necessary to give advice to a person who is living a story in real time, but your story has already happened, so I didn't see the point in intervening.

In any case, for my part, I probably had some clumsy expressions, but you are certain that you got carried away too far, and that you showed a good lack of respect in your answers, and I must admit that you are right: I have the solution, so Goodbye, this is the last time I come to this post