Wife’s FWB staying 4 days three nights with us

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wife’s FWB staying 4 days three nights with us

Unread post by early-kink » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:17 am

WOW!!! How many of us guys would love to be in your shoes. You're living a very popular dream!!! I can't even imagine having a guy FWB coming to stay a few days for my wife. I'd have to reinforce my jeans ........ something would be straining to get out.

I have to say - how lucky is your wife to have YOU?? To take the steps you did - recommending she get in touch with him and get together - after she told you he was her "best fuck"....... that's pretty amazing "husband work." You wanted her to have what she needed - a friendly, safe guy to spend time with, be good friends with, take a "break" from her routine with, and enjoy some satisfying, erotic sex with. If there's a "Husband Hall of Fame" - you should be enshrined.

If I were in your shoes, I'd give her FWB his own bedroom. It'd feel like "his" home base I think. If you want to be super-hubby, you could place lube, condoms (if they use them), and if your wife agrees - any of her preferred sexual toys, vibrators, etc. so they'd be there & ready. All she'd have to do is show up in her chosen lingerie for their alone time. Hopefully they'd go out for a nice dinner, maybe a couple drinks, go to a club / dance - first - before heading for his bedroom. Nice times for both.

I hope the days you 3 spend together will be FUN, relaxing - and satisfying - for all of you.

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:00 am

Good for all three of you. I apologize for suggesting that you are subservient to her lover. You are however subservient to your own pleasures as well as hers. I usually ask the husband to join in while I am fucking his wife because it adds to the it adds to the excitement of the perversion, and to me it adds to the the pleasure I get because after all I am not only fucking the wife, but I am enhancing the experience for all three of us. Let us know how it goes during this visit with description as well as some photos of the 4 day event

respectabullinma
Experienced

Unread post by respectabullinma » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:44 am

Having that much time together should let you really scratch all of the itches. You do, however, definitely need to express your wants and needs to your wife and to make sure that they are taken care of during this trip. You have the ability to essentially have theme nights - and doing this while respecting their long term relationship and normal play-alone style. As a third/bull, I would suggest that you start out night number one by having a social night out - drinks, dinner, talking... make your wife the center of attention. Return home and let the lovers go to the marital bed. Night one is all about being a great husband and partner. Night two, however, should be about your needs. If I was the third being invited into your home, I'd bend over backwards making sure that you got every bucket list item checked off. The concern, though, is that not every guys is willing/able to perform with/in front of a husband - so that talk needs to happen. From watching to cleanup to whatever you desire, you do need to have that talk.

Just be open, flexible and really enjoy this time you have. And don't be afraid to ask for what you want. Good luck!

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:53 am

early-kink wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:17 am
WOW!!! How many of us guys would love to be in your shoes. You're living a very popular dream!!! I can't even imagine having a guy FWB coming to stay a few days for my wife. I'd have to reinforce my jeans ........ something would be straining to get out.

I have to say - how lucky is your wife to have YOU?? To take the steps you did - recommending she get in touch with him and get together - after she told you he was her "best fuck"....... that's pretty amazing "husband work." You wanted her to have what she needed - a friendly, safe guy to spend time with, be good friends with, take a "break" from her routine with, and enjoy some satisfying, erotic sex with. If there's a "Husband Hall of Fame" - you should be enshrined.

If I were in your shoes, I'd give her FWB his own bedroom. It'd feel like "his" home base I think. If you want to be super-hubby, you could place lube, condoms (if they use them), and if your wife agrees - any of her preferred sexual toys, vibrators, etc. so they'd be there & ready. All she'd have to do is show up in her chosen lingerie for their alone time. Hopefully they'd go out for a nice dinner, maybe a couple drinks, go to a club / dance - first - before heading for his bedroom. Nice times for both.

I hope the days you 3 spend together will be FUN, relaxing - and satisfying - for all of you.
Thanks for your comments! Great ideas. I did get into this lifestyle with her so that her needs would be met and more. It about compersion and the fact that Im cross wired to love my wife fucking other men. I believe for us we’ve found what works.
Put the Wife First always and then my needs usually get met and more.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:45 pm

respectabullinma wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:44 am
Having that much time together should let you really scratch all of the itches. You do, however, definitely need to express your wants and needs to your wife and to make sure that they are taken care of during this trip. You have the ability to essentially have theme nights - and doing this while respecting their long term relationship and normal play-alone style. As a third/bull, I would suggest that you start out night number one by having a social night out - drinks, dinner, talking... make your wife the center of attention. Return home and let the lovers go to the marital bed. Night one is all about being a great husband and partner. Night two, however, should be about your needs. If I was the third being invited into your home, I'd bend over backwards making sure that you got every bucket list item checked off. The concern, though, is that not every guys is willing/able to perform with/in front of a husband - so that talk needs to happen. From watching to cleanup to whatever you desire, you do need to have that talk.

Just be open, flexible and really enjoy this time you have. And don't be afraid to ask for what you want. Good luck!
Thank You for your suggestions. I like the idea of the first day and night being all about them them letting me have some fun or watch the second or third night. If he’s eager to fuck her which I hope is the case and he see’s how cool and laid back I am then this might just happen.
We do plan on taking him out to dinner the first night then to the comedy club.

I was thinking about making them romantic dinner reservations for two on the beach in Venice for the second night. Letting her get dressed in a really slutty dress for him and let them have some romantic fun watching the sun set.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:18 pm

So when is this weekend going to happen? How long will you be conjuring up thoughts and ideas while dealing with the anticipation?

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:26 am

stonemtncouple wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:53 am
early-kink wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:17 am

Thanks for your comments! Great ideas. I did get into this lifestyle with her so that her needs would be met and more. It about compersion and the fact that Im cross wired to love my wife fucking other men. I believe for us we’ve found what works.
Put the Wife First always and then my needs usually get met and more.
I had a hotGF once - so I know how this feels. For many people, it doesn't make any sense - to find it hot & erotic for your lady to be able to enjoy other guys. Your last sentence applied to my situation too - put the woman first, allow her to be happy - and she more than met my needs. She dated other guys, had steamy, wild sex with them - and then came back home to tell me all the details. And I was happy for her to have such sexy, enjoyable fun "on the side." She enjoyed telling me ALL the things she did with the other guys. Her re-telling got us both on fire, so we'd go crazy on each other then!!

I hope you 3 have a great time. Please keep us posted.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:46 pm

parklife wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:18 pm
So when is this weekend going to happen? How long will you be conjuring up thoughts and ideas while dealing with the anticipation?
Thanks for the response.
He’s flying to Tampa from Atlanta Monday Oct 11th mid day, and returning Thursday mid day.
We or my wife speaks with him on the phone everyday so I know they are both excited about his visit. Im usually near by when they talk and my wife asks me to say hello to him. I reply “looking forward to your visit, want you to have a great time”, and they both laugh.

My wife and I discussed the details today and she wants him to have his own guest room where she can go and fuck him and not share our master bedroom with him. I suggested that I give them lots of privacy and time alone together and she was hesitant to leave me alone, considerate of my feelings, but I insisted.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:11 am

Todays the big day! My Hotwife left to pick him up at the airport this morning. She shaved her legs and pussy for him, primped her hair, put on the sexy perfume and dress, including ankle bracelet!

I received a txt from her and my reply see below.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64175&p=1239999#p1239999

Logan
Player

Unread post by Logan » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:34 am

Excited for you guys... very cool!! Please continue to share updates! :up:

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:34 pm

Seems you have it right by offering to be their chauffeur. I give them our master bedroom. Whenever my wife is having sex with another man overnight, I sleep in our guest room, make breakfast for them when a guest is overnight with my wife, and tell my wife I'll serve drinks and snacks to them in bed if she wishes to call me on our intercom for that. I'm not subservient, just trying to be a good host. If seemingly appropriate, I thank her guys for visiting us whenever they're about to leave. Until my wife once said my joke-saying was getting stale, I would say to guys who had just fucked my wife, "Thank you for your service."

My wife jokes, "My reason for having sex with other men is both for you and me - but mostly for me." Knowing I like other men fucking her, she knows as I do her joke is actually true. She and I have sex after her guests leave.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:37 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:34 pm
Seems you have it right by offering to be their chauffeur. I give them our master bedroom. Whenever my wife is having sex with another man overnight, I sleep in our guest room, make breakfast for them when a guest is overnight with my wife, and tell my wife I'll serve drinks and snacks to them in bed if she wishes to call me on our intercom for that. I'm not subservient, just trying to be a good host. If seemingly appropriate, I thank her guys for visiting us whenever they're about to leave. Until my wife once said my joke-saying was getting stale, I would say to guys who had just fucked my wife, "Thank you for your service."

My wife jokes, "My reason for having sex with other men is both for you and me - but mostly for me." Knowing I like other men fucking her, she knows as I do her joke is actually true. She and I have sex after her guests leave.

~ Des
I think you and I are of the same mind set! My Hotwife says the same things about us. I enjoy her fucking others just as much or more than she does.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:46 pm

9:30pm update.
They spent the afternoon together getting reacquainted while I was busy at work. I met him this evening and we all went to a quick dinner then Comedy Club. Everyone had a great time.
So now back at home, Im giving them privacy and opportunity to have fun together.
We talked openly and frankly before dinner about how my wife has been missing fucking him and that he’s more than welcome to sleep in the master bedroom. My wife said she would just go to his guest room and fuck him then back to me jokingly.
I stated that I really missed her having over night dates at his place because she would come home in such a great mood and be really happy for days afterward. I told hime that he built up her self esteem and made her feel sexy and attractive.

So its all out there, and up to him if he wants her.
Friends With Benefits are a different breed than Bulls.
I prefer the knowledgeable, experienced alpha Bull who knows how to romance, seduce, and fuck my wife. They are confident, forward, and a rare find.
We will see how this unfolds. I know my wife is very eager to fuck him, its been over a year since the last time.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:43 am

So last night after returned home from the Comedy Club I left them alone lounging by the pool.
I kissed my wife good night and said have fun you two.
I about 20 minutes later my wife comes in our bedroom and starts sucking my hard cock, then rides me to orgasm.
She then leaves me to go to his bed. She’s still there this morning.
😀

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:09 am

I do miss those days, our friend was our roommate for 9 months, every day was a fuck session for them.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:32 am

They got up out of bed after I went to work this morning and went to the beach for the day. I can only imagine what they are doing in the water together. Damn my cock is hard!!

starfish1981
Virgin

Unread post by starfish1981 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:30 pm

Great stuff. Glad they’re spending time together. I’m really surprised she let you cum in her that night. He must’ve told her to treat you to an orgasm as a thank you for being a good cuck host. Did they have sex in that 20 minutes? Was she full of his cum?

How many times have they had sex now?

Trvlman7
Experienced

Unread post by Trvlman7 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:13 am

Truly a lucky hubby. Hopefully she sleeps with him each night. If you get to watch great. But their pleasure and sex has to be total focus.
That said, the wife should be able to easily have fresh creampies for you more then once a day. Perhaps ask her to plan to give you one each day as you get home from work.
Few things are more beautiful then a sexy loving wife spread wide open for all!!!!!!!!!!!

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:15 am

stonemtncouple wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:43 am
So last night after returned home from the Comedy Club I left them alone lounging by the pool.
I kissed my wife good night and said have fun you two.
I about 20 minutes later my wife comes in our bedroom and starts sucking my hard cock, then rides me to orgasm.
She then leaves me to go to his bed. She’s still there this morning.
😀
Yes, after she took care of me she went to his guest room and they fucked, slept had morning sex, got up and left for the day.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:40 am

Trvlman7 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:13 am
Truly a lucky hubby. Hopefully she sleeps with him each night. If you get to watch great. But their pleasure and sex has to be total focus.
That said, the wife should be able to easily have fresh creampies for you more then once a day. Perhaps ask her to plan to give you one each day as you get home from work.
So yesterday, I prepared dinner for them, grilled hangar steak fajitas , which they enjoyed. We enjoyed dinner then he had a few drinks, they snuggled together watching Netflix.
I excused myself took a shower and went to bed.
She came into my bedroom, got ready for bed, kisses me good night. I asked her to cum sit on my face if he cums in her pussy. She promised and went to his bed.
I laid in bed listening for that tell, tell rhythmic mattress squeaking. A half hour went by, my cock was rock hard.
I got out of bed and went to the closed guest bedroom door. I could hear them kissing and laughing. I heard her say “ Oh he’s probably jerking off right now” and they laughed.
I started stroking my cock precum dripping out. I heard her moan, “mmmm I’ve missed you baby” . Then that fucking sound. It didn’t take long before he had her cumming and cumming. I heard a hand slap a ass and her moan in pleasure.
This continued for 15 min or more. I stroked my cock to the edge experiencing, deep pleasure again and again.
Then I heard him start to cum, emitting that guttural, violent grunt as he came. She cried out in pleasure having yet another orgasm.

Very hot !

I crept back to the master bedroom expecting her to bring me a creampie. She didn’t. About 3 am she got in bed with me and snuggled close.
I said; “Did you have fun baby?” She replied; “Yes, your the best husband in the world. He pulled out and came on my stomach, sorry.”
I replied; “Did you cum baby, I love you being my sexy slut.”
She said; “Many times, I love you”
I held her tight kissed her and said, “I heard you cum baby and jerked off twice already, love you too”.

We drifted off to sleep.

Today they are at the beach again.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:54 am

Monstrous. If I were you at work ........ I'd never get anything done.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:22 pm

They spent the day together, we had dinner on the water together watched dolphins and manatee play in the sun set.
Tonight my wife wants to reconnect with me.
Yum!! I wish we could have had a MFM but her FWB just isn’t as freaky as we are.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:59 am

early-kink wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:54 am
Monstrous. If I were you at work ........ I'd never get anything done.
I didn’t get much work done. Your right about that!

NewtonBlade
Experienced

Unread post by NewtonBlade » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:08 am

Do Bryan and Mrs Stone Mountain have plans for today? She's lovely, btw.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:09 am

He’s flying home today. So they spent the morning together. Already making plans to visit him in November 😀