My wife has a budding interest..

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Re: My wife has a budding interest..

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:20 am

Andro wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:32 am
Just a quick update...

Worlds longest running story, I know, sorry about that.

I suppose more to come in the future! Maybe :)
No need to apologize. I have been reading threads like yours here at OHW for 13 years now. It is really quite common for it to take several years, for the wife to get her head fully around the radical freedoms, you are offering with your full encouragement and support, for her to have and enjoy sex with other men.

I would bet from what you have described here, as the kids get older, especially when they are out on their own, your sweet innocent wife, will be enjoying exciting sex with other men. Always remember, the most important element to successful and fulfilling Ethical Non-Monogamy is communication, communication and more communication.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:15 pm

Hi Andros,

I read your entire story just now, mindful of your posting dates, and I will tell you that your journey into HW'ing with your wife is probably right on course. It's been a couple of years already, and you are correct, she seems to have come around, adopting the concept of sex with another man quite readily now.
Perhaps this is a good time to make her a KIK profile so she can text potential candidates anonymously (or as anonymous as she wants to).
I realize you live in a small town where her dalliances would soon be noticed, but I think she already has her preferred venues ... She enjoys dancing, she likes the manly muscular guys she meets there ... Maybe you should go to a bar two towns over, and walk in separately, so you can observe her flirting and getting hit on. That should be a lot of fun.
You can even have a code to communicate her interest/lack-of during the outing, if she carries her purse on her left it means swipe left, if it's on her right, it means swipe right (YES). That way you will know if she needs rescuing ... ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:38 am

Congratulations, you’re on the road... 😊
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:05 pm

Enjoy the journey

Andro
Prepubescent

Unread post by Andro » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:34 pm

Edit double posted
Last edited by Andro on Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andro
Prepubescent

Unread post by Andro » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:39 pm

Fun little update, nothing terribly interesting but kinda cool.

We've had several more conversations regarding my openness to her exploring outside in the last year and honestly I can tell she is warming to the idea. I straight up told her I want to get her laid or have an MMF threesome with her and why, and she hasn't tossed the idea out. At this point it's in her back pocket and I can see she just likes having it there.

Last summer she made out with a chick at a bar (she initiated it) that we had met during some live music. I know that doesn't have much relevance here but it's still pretty awesome, and a big step for her.

She went out for an overnight trip this weekend with her girlfriends where she actually bumped into the guy from the my first post on this thread. She told me she is still crushing on him a bit, even though they haven't interacted in 3 years 🤣. She went up to get him to dance with her but he only briefly danced with her because his girlfriend was with him. I told her she probably needs a new "crush," and she agreed lol.

Anyways, she often makes friends when she's out dancing with her girlfriends, and after that she started dancing with this 23 year old guy and she told me how she was telling him how much I love it when she goes out with her girlfriends and dances with guys. So she tells me he goes in for a kiss and she let's him. They kiss and make out a bit multiple times, and she's bragging to her friends later that she can't wait to tell me all about it.

I told her how hot that is and that I'm pretty stoked that she had a good time. She wasn't really into the guy so she felt like it was harmless, is how she explained to me. She told me that she would feel that she would be betraying me if she kissed a guy she was into or had a crush on, and that this was completely different.

I told her that I get where she's coming from with that sort of reasoning, but I told her how I feel crushes are natural whether you're married or not, and that if she had gotten to enjoy a nice kiss with the first guy she was super into, I wouldn't have felt any different, because we're solid and I know she's coming home to me and I get to hear all about it.
She said, "you know, I believe you." She went on to say how she feels so lucky to be married to me because I'm not jealous or insecure about that sort of thing. I asked her if she gets freaked out about how I think it's hot when she get attention or kisses other guys. She said "at first" meaning a couple years ago, but that she's used to it now and gets me, and can see that I'm truly not jealous and that my enjoyment of that scenario doesn't come with a catch or anything.

I'm really looking forward to this next year, she will no longer be at her stressful job, (i make significantly more money now than I did a few years ago, and we agreed quitting her FT stressful job would be best for our family) will have more time to spend in the gym and feel good and confident about herself, and that is really when he fun side has a chance to blossom.

TLDR she finally made out with another guy at a bar and had fun doing it :cool:

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:24 pm

So great that your lovely wife made out with a guy at a bar. The first concrete step is now taken. I hope she gets more comfortable and goes further. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:20 am

Andro wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:39 pm
Fun little update, nothing terribly interesting but kinda cool.

We've had several more conversations regarding my openness to her exploring outside in the last year and honestly I can tell she is warming to the idea. I straight up told her I want to get her laid or have an MMF threesome with her and why, and she hasn't tossed the idea out. At this point it's in her back pocket and I can see she just likes having it there.

Last summer she made out with a chick at a bar (she initiated it) that we had met during some live music. I know that doesn't have much relevance here but it's still pretty awesome, and a big step for her.

She went out for an overnight trip this weekend with her girlfriends where she actually bumped into the guy from the my first post on this thread. She told me she is still crushing on him a bit, even though they haven't interacted in 3 years 🤣. She went up to get him to dance with her but he only briefly danced with her because his girlfriend was with him. I told her she probably needs a new "crush," and she agreed lol.

Anyways, she often makes friends when she's out dancing with her girlfriends, and after that she started dancing with this 23 year old guy and she told me how she was telling him how much I love it when she goes out with her girlfriends and dances with guys. So she tells me he goes in for a kiss and she let's him. They kiss and make out a bit multiple times, and she's bragging to her friends later that she can't wait to tell me all about it.

I told her how hot that is and that I'm pretty stoked that she had a good time. She wasn't really into the guy so she felt like it was harmless, is how she explained to me. She told me that she would feel that she would be betraying me if she kissed a guy she was into or had a crush on, and that this was completely different.

I told her that I get where she's coming from with that sort of reasoning, but I told her how I feel crushes are natural whether you're married or not, and that if she had gotten to enjoy a nice kiss with the first guy she was super into, I wouldn't have felt any different, because we're solid and I know she's coming home to me and I get to hear all about it.
She said, "you know, I believe you." She went on to say how she feels so lucky to be married to me because I'm not jealous or insecure about that sort of thing. I asked her if she gets freaked out about how I think it's hot when she get attention or kisses other guys. She said "at first" meaning a couple years ago, but that she's used to it now and gets me, and can see that I'm truly not jealous and that my enjoyment of that scenario doesn't come with a catch or anything.

I'm really looking forward to this next year, she will no longer be at her stressful job, (i make significantly more money now than I did a few years ago, and we agreed quitting her FT stressful job would be best for our family) will have more time to spend in the gym and feel good and confident about herself, and that is really when he fun side has a chance to blossom.

TLDR she finally made out with another guy at a bar and had fun doing it :cool:
A - So she has a Hall Pass?
- Clearly her girlfriends are aware of what she does and that you know/encourage. Do they know hoe far she allowed to go and do you think they think about that? :o :D

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:38 am

Sounds like you are handling this just right

Andro
Prepubescent

Unread post by Andro » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:07 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:20 am

- Clearly her girlfriends are aware of what she does and that you know/encourage. Do they know hoe far she allowed to go and do you think they think about that? :o :D
Of course she has a hall pass, but her "rejection" of the idea has gradually diminished. She hasn't stated that she is open to the idea, but we often play around when when we're out and when I've seen enough interest in her eyes at the banter to know that the interest is in there. Or maybe it just takes time to build the trust in me to be truly OK with that situation for her to even be open to the idea herself.

As far as her friends knowing about the hall pass, I don't think she has shared that, but I know she has told them I'm good with her kissing and like to hear about it. They're a fairly conservative group of girls so I doubt her hooking up while she's out with them would ever happen. It'd more than likely be on one our outtings.

I need to book us a fun Mexico trip/cruise with no kids along..

Andro
Prepubescent

Unread post by Andro » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:07 pm

mastiff wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:38 am
Sounds like you are handling this just right
I agree, no pressure, just fun, it may happen it may not

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:21 am

Andro wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:07 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:20 am

Of course she has a hall pass, but her "rejection" of the idea has gradually diminished. She hasn't stated that she is open to the idea, but we often play around when when we're out and when I've seen enough interest in her eyes at the banter to know that the interest is in there. Or maybe it just takes time to build the trust in me to be truly OK with that situation for her to even be open to the idea herself.

As far as her friends knowing about the hall pass, I don't think she has shared that, but I know she has told them I'm good with her kissing and like to hear about it. They're a fairly conservative group of girls so I doubt her hooking up while she's out with them would ever happen. It'd more than likely be on one our outtings.

I need to book us a fun Mexico trip/cruise with no kids along..
A - Perhaps you could encourage her to get a guys number when She's out, even if she won't follow up. Baby steps. :up: :up: