Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:28 am

Adventurer wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:20 pm
Lookingforadventure wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:48 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:50 pm

LFA - Play with care A is probably out of warranty. :shock: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Lol. So far he has had no complaints. I, on the other hand, am getting a little needy. Today he suggested I wear my remote vibrator while I was doing chores around the house. I was constantly on edge, but no orgasms allowed.

G better be ready for me on Monday!!
A horny LFA is a very fun LFA :whip:
A - I have no doubt.
- You are the envy of many. Lucky guy you.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:13 am

Adventurer wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:11 am

And now the countdown clock is down to single digits!

I'm not 100% sure what is driving this but today's overnight visit feels even more special than previous ones. Maybe it's the way LFA and G's relationship has continued to evolve since the last one. Her joy in experiencing all "the feels" may be contagious :D .

Or maybe it's the sexual energy exuded by a beautiful woman denied orgasms but frequently brought to the edge of them :whip:
Maybe its a combination of them all :lol: Looks like you are feeling it too A. Are you driving your beautful hw to the airport?

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:28 am

regular3 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:18 am
So how long has supergirl LFA been denied an orgasm?
IIRC, it's been since last Tuesday.
Married to Lookingforadventure

Our story:viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63148

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:29 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:13 am
Adventurer wrote:

I'm not 100% sure what is driving this but today's overnight visit feels even more special than previous ones. Maybe it's the way LFA and G's relationship has continued to evolve since the last one. Her joy in experiencing all "the feels" may be contagious :D .

Or maybe it's the sexual energy exuded by a beautiful woman denied orgasms but frequently brought to the edge of them :whip:
Maybe its a combination of them all :lol: Looks like you are feeling it too A. Are you driving your beautful hw to the airport?
Unfortunately, I have to work :(

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:48 am

Adventurer wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:29 am
venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:13 am
Adventurer wrote:

Unfortunately, I have to work :(
Deleted comment
Last edited by hoping_she_will_1day on Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:54 am

regular3 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:18 am
So how long has supergirl LFA been denied an orgasm?
Too long!!!! LOL

I think it might be almost a week. It feels like forever.

But....

my sexy boyfriend has boarded his plane and will be home soon! I'm very, very, very excited about meeting him at the airport when he lands.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:59 am

yaaay :)

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:17 pm

Update - LFA successfully picked G up from the airport and not getting arrested for public indecency during the cab ride to the hotel.

She then called me from the hotel asking if I wanted to hear her boyfriend cum inside her. Of course I said yes. And damn it was hot hearing her scream in pleasure. Especially, when she exclaimed that he was the only man she wanted to cum in her. @Farmgirl - thank you for the inspiration for her reserving that privilege for G .

She then sent me a picture of her creampied pussy, which I will post.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:45 pm

The way you two feed each others kinks is insanely hot! LFA must have been ready to explode when she had her first orgasm, and it sounds like G came prepared. Curious though A, were you also denied your orgams all the while as well?

Married to Mrs Curious

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:39 pm

Awesome update Adventurer. Looking forward to her pictures

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:04 pm

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:45 pm
The way you two feed each others kinks is insanely hot! LFA must have been ready to explode when she had her first orgasm, and it sounds like G came prepared. Curious though A, were you also denied your orgams all the while as well?
Nope, I still got to orgasm and did so. It was fun playing with that dynamic because I may have a little bit of a mean streak (in a nice way) in me.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:49 pm

Adventurer wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:17 pm
Update - LFA successfully picked G up from the airport and not getting arrested for public indecency during the cab ride to the hotel.

She then called me from the hotel asking if I wanted to hear her boyfriend cum inside her. Of course I said yes. And damn it was hot hearing her scream in pleasure. Especially, when she exclaimed that he was the only man she wanted to cum in her. @Farmgirl - thank you for the inspiration for her reserving that privilege for G .

I'm really looking forward to seeing a Canadian cream filled tart! 😍🤩

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:43 pm

On the couch with lfa, trying to watch the hockey game…its not working:-)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:46 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:43 pm
It was hardly my fault. You started kissing me first....and then your cock just looked too inviting. Thanks for letting me distract you from the game ;) Giving a long blow job while a guy attempts to watch sports is a kink of mine and I very much enjoyed it.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:47 am

Adventurer wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:04 pm
Nope, I still got to orgasm and did so. It was fun playing with that dynamic because I may have a little bit of a mean streak (in a nice way) in me.
You do have a mean streak!!!!

But my first orgasm with G was amazing (and the second, and the third, and....). So thank you. 😘

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:00 am

Adventurer wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:17 pm

A - :o :shock: :shock: :lol:

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:09 am

Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:46 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:43 pm
It was hardly my fault. You started kissing me first....and then your cock just looked too inviting. Thanks for letting me distract you from the game ;) Giving a long blow job while a guy attempts to watch sports is a kink of mine and I very much enjoyed it.
LFA - "Two minutes for interference. Uncalled for blow job on the couch." :lol: :lol:
- Probably never even noticed the eclipse either. :shock:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:26 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:09 am

LFA - "Two minutes for interference. Uncalled for blow job on the couch." :lol: :lol:
- Probably never even noticed the eclipse either. :shock:
Wait? What eclipse ;)

We actually did notice it. G's flight landed around 2:15 and we were at our hotel almost at peak eclipse time. It was pretty overcast. We checked in, went to our room. I did comment (while naked and about to get pounded) that, "It does look kind of dark out". By the time we were done, the eclipse was over. Oh well. I stand by my choices.

As for interference, I don't think G was complaining.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:19 pm

I am back from an amazing 24 hour date with my boyfriend!

I am not sure that a write-up right now would do it justice, but I'll try to do that soon so that I capture some of the highlights. I can say that I was beyond excited for him to come back from vacation. It hasn't really been THAT long, but it felt like it.

He had the wonderful idea that I could meet him at the airport when his flight came in, then we'd go get a hotel in Toronto, and we could enjoy each other's company for the night. If you could have seen me at the airport, you might have laughed.

First, I arrived a good 40 minutes early! A solar eclipse was happening in our area and I wasn't sure how that might impact traffic, and I didn't want to take any chances. Turns out, the highways were totally fine. LOL. So there I was in arrivals all by my lonesome with my overnight bag.

Adventurer sent me a text, "The countdown is almost over. Are you excited?" And I was.

I had trouble sitting still. I watched the arrival board and paced around a bit. G's flight was expected to arrive early. Yay!! I saw the board switch from "Early" to "Landed"! I felt butterflies in my stomach.

G sent me a text, "We've landed and just need to taxi to the gate!". I told him I was there and eager to see him. Then Adventurer texted me (my conversation with G is a group chat that A can read whenever he wants) to say, "He's almost there!!!".

I waited what seemed like forever and sent G a text about hoping the security line would go faster. I sent A a text saying that I was still waiting, but would be seeing my boyfriend any second now. I also promised to let him know when we got to the hotel. He told me to have fun...and not to get arrested for indecent exposure in the cab. I laughed.

I paced by the arrival door a bit more and then, there he was. I gave him the biggest smile. He had to walk all the way down a ramp before I could get to him. I walked beside him on the other side of the glass wall so I could meet him at the bottom. I had to mentally tell myself, "No skipping! No running! Be mature!".

And then he was kissing me!

I told Adventurer that what I was most looking forward to about our date was "all the feels" that I get when I'm with G. And that reunion was definitely a feeling worth remembering.

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:05 pm

Glad you had so much fun LFA :) Your intensity makes me envious, wishing I was the boyfriend walking down that ramp :)

Thought of an apropos hockey penatly... high dicking! :lol:

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:46 pm

:) wonderful

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:13 pm

Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:19 pm

I am not sure that a write-up right now would do it justice, but I'll try to do that soon so that I capture some of the highlights. I can say that I was beyond excited for him to come back from vacation. It hasn't really been THAT long, but it felt like it.

He had the wonderful idea that I could meet him at the airport when his flight came in, then we'd go get a hotel in Toronto, and we could enjoy each other's company for the night. If you could have seen me at the airport, you might have laughed.

First, I arrived a good 40 minutes early! A solar eclipse was happening in our area and I wasn't sure how that might impact traffic, and I didn't want to take any chances. Turns out, the highways were totally fine. LOL. So there I was in arrivals all by my lonesome with my overnight bag.

Adventurer sent me a text, "The countdown is almost over. Are you excited?" And I was.

I had trouble sitting still. I watched the arrival board and paced around a bit. G's flight was expected to arrive early. Yay!! I saw the board switch from "Early" to "Landed"! I felt butterflies in my stomach.

G sent me a text, "We've landed and just need to taxi to the gate!". I told him I was there and eager to see him. Then Adventurer texted me (my conversation with G is a group chat that A can read whenever he wants) to say, "He's almost there!!!".

I waited what seemed like forever and sent G a text about hoping the security line would go faster. I sent A a text saying that I was still waiting, but would be seeing my boyfriend any second now. I also promised to let him know when we got to the hotel. He told me to have fun...and not to get arrested for indecent exposure in the cab. I laughed.

I paced by the arrival door a bit more and then, there he was. I gave him the biggest smile. He had to walk all the way down a ramp before I could get to him. I walked beside him on the other side of the glass wall so I could meet him at the bottom. I had to mentally tell myself, "No skipping! No running! Be mature!".

I told Adventurer that what I was most looking forward to about our date was "all the feels" that I get when I'm with G. And that reunion was definitely a feeling worth remembering.
Beaming is an understatement…..for both of us, I distinctly remember Lfa’s smile as I walked through the door, melts me every time!

G

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:18 pm

Oh my gosh, this paints such a sweet and endearing image!

Married to Mrs Curious

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:21 pm

Love it :mrgreen: :D!!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:35 pm

Love the update LFA - glad that you had great time with G….