Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Lookingforadventure

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:18 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:54 am
We seem to be blessed with a number of new verified hotwives, including you and CurvyNerdMILF, who are excellent writers. I hope you don't limit your posts to the Verified Hotwives section where the rest of us can't read them.
Thank you. I try to keep an eye on the main forums and respond when something strikes me as interesting....but the Ladies Lounge does get to hear more of my questions and offer me their sound advice.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:23 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:18 am
isinlarsa wrote:
We seem to be blessed with a number of new verified hotwives, including you and CurvyNerdMILF, who are excellent writers. I hope you don't limit your posts to the Verified Hotwives section where the rest of us can't read them.
Thank you. I try to keep an eye on the main forums and respond when something strikes me as interesting....but the Ladies Lounge does get to hear more of my questions and offer me their sound advice.
Please continue with your adventures over here.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:36 pm

Here's the end of our sex club adventure:

As we walked out of the room, D followed behind me. “She really spanked you hard,” he said looking at my ass. “There is a very obvious handprint on your right ass cheek.”

“Trust me, I know,” I said. My ass was still a bit warm to the touch and I wasn’t sure I could sit on it without it stinging a bit. “But maybe others will enjoy the show.”

(Side note: later that evening there was another woman walking around with a pink ass. I felt solidarity with her).

I walked confidently down the stairs and told D that I’d meet him by the pool shortly. I just wanted to get a glass of water from the bar first.

At the bar, which is right next to the main entrance, a new couple was just arriving. They looked to be in their 30’s. He was slightly taller than her -- thin, with tattoos showing beneath the sleeves of his shirt on both sides. She was brunette and curvy.

“I love your mask,” I told her. This was still during COVID protocols, so masks were required in the club while you were interacting with staff or walking in the hallways. Hers was fringed and reminded me of a harem girl.

“Thank you, it’s my ‘fancy’ mask for going out,” she laughed.

They got their cocktails and I told them that I’d see them around. I asked for two glasses of water and went back to the pool.

D was sitting with Tina and Adam. I handed him one of the cups and sat down.

“Sorry about that handprint,” Tina said with a twinkle in her eye. “I kind of got carried away.”

I told her it wasn’t a problem at all. Plus, now I had a badge of honor to show off as I walked around the club. They laughed.

“Seriously though, that was really hot,” Adam said.

I thanked him, but said I was a bit embarrassed both by my large squirt, and by the fact that I came so often and no one else had.

“Don’t be,” Tina said. “That was seriously so sexy to watch. We had to come back out here to cool ourselves off a bit.”

We chatted a bit longer about a variety of things, some of them sexual, some not. I asked what they hoped to get up to that evening. Tina said she wished she had planned ahead and brought a few toys for playing in the dungeon. Because of COVID, there were no communal spanking toys to use, but she was really turned on by that sort of play.

D let her know that we had brought nipple clamps, a flogger and a few other toys just in case we felt like using them. We hoped to check out the dungeon soon. She said she would love to join us.

As we chatted, Tina glanced at Adam and noticed that his erection had pushed his towel a bit askew. She told him that he was giving us a show. I couldn’t resist taking a rather obvious look. I told him that I didn’t mind those being on display. He said he’d leave it then.

It was getting warm sitting in the sun, so D asked if I wanted to get back in the pool. I thought that sounded good, I just needed to go put my teddy back in the locker room. I got up to walk away and gave them a little shake of my hand-printed ass.

At the locker, I decided not to put the swim bottoms back on. It was time to start being brave. I wrapped a towel around my naked body and walked back to the pool. I put the towel on a chair and then walked the length of the pool to get into the water. D, who was already in the water, gave me an admiring look the entire way.

“You are a very sexy woman,” he told me as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

Tina and Adam had gone back out for a smoke, so D and I made out in the pool for a while and also took some time to admire the other guests.

“The woman behind me sitting on the lounge chair has amazing breasts,” he said to me.

“Oh really,” I said with mock jealousy.

He laughed and told me that obviously they paled in comparison to mine, but they were definitely very nice. I took a good look and told him that he had good taste...and they were nicer than mine. C cups and firm, with pale pink nipples.

At the other end of the pool, I spotted the couple that I had chatted with at the bar. They were now naked and I noted that his tattoos covered most of his body, not just his arms. While he wasn’t conventionally attractive, I told D that I would love to find out more about him. Tattoos aren’t really my thing, but I suspected that each one told a story and it would be fun and sexy to explore his body and find out about each one.

D said that I was welcome to go over and chat him up, but I opted to stay where I was. A good song had come on the radio, so I swayed in the water and rubbed my naked body against my husband. His cock twitched in response.

“How about we go find that dungeon?” I suggested.

He was in. We left the pool, toweled off, and went back to the locker room to pick up a few things. We had brought a thick leather collar, and I clasped it in place. I also grabbed the nipple clamps and flogger.

We passed Tina and Adam in the hallway and Tina admired my collar. She had seen pictures of me in it before and had specifically asked that I bring it. I smiled and said we were on the way to the dungeon if they wanted to join us. They promised to be there soon.

The dungeon is on the first floor of the building. It was a large room with several different pieces of equipment. There were two St. Andrew’s crosses, a couple of spanking benches, a sex swing, and a confessional booth with a glory hole.

The confessional booth had some appeal to me. I once had a long sexting conversation with a guy online, where he pretended to be a priest and listened to all my naughty confessions. Then he assigned me “penance” that I was more than happy to carry out...at least in fantasy world. While that relationship didn’t pan out to meeting in person, the fantasy was still arousing.

D and I decided to stick with the St. Andrew’s cross. There were leather wrist and ankle restraints with chains locking them in place. He strapped me in and told me how sexy I looked. He joked about leaving me there to go find Tina and Adam, but I told him he couldn't just abandon me like that.

He assured me that I could trust him. He took out the flogger and struck my body a few times. It wasn’t soft, but it wasn’t hard either. The leather hit my nipples and breasts and made them ache for additional contact. A few strikes hit my stomach and upper thighs. It was very arousing.

D told me I was getting flushed. He could tell I was aroused. He took out the nipple clamps and asked if I was ready. I took a deep breath and nodded. We’ve played with clamps in the past, and I’m getting more used to the pain, but it still is daunting every time. He pulled on my left nipple. Gave it a little pinch, then attached the first clamp.

It sent a shock of pain through me, but made me wet at the same time. I don’t know how to explain it any other way.

He smiled and began to pull on my right nipple. He attached the second clamp and stood back to admire me -- restrained and clamped.

At that point another couple came into the room. It wasn’t Tina and Adam. Instead, it was the young couple that we had seen having oral sex poolside earlier that night. She was very petite and young looking. Small breasts, boyish hips, and a pretty face. He was taller than her and had a scruffy, hipster vibe to him.

They smiled at me on the cross and went to explore the room. As D flogged me a few times, I heard them consider using a spanking bench. Ultimately, they decided on the confessional booth. He went inside and soon his long cock was poking out. She knelt in front of the glory hole...just a few feet from where I was restrained … and began to suck him.

D slid one hand down between my legs and began to rub my clit. His other hand pulled on the nipple clamp chain.

“Does it turn you on to watch her suck his long cock?” he asked me. It did. He told me to keep watching.

As he lightly pulled the chain, two of his fingers went inside me. He began to fuck me with them hard and fast. I couldn’t contain myself. I began to moan quite loudly. I told him I was going to cum. He picked up speed and I felt myself squirt for the second time that evening. I was glad that the arm part of the cross had handles to hold on to because my knees got a little weak through the orgasm.

The young woman stood up and wiped her mouth. Her boyfriend exited the booth and thanked her. They waved as they walked out.

D took me off the St. Andrew’s cross and we went to return our implements to the locker. We passed Tina and Adam in the hall. They apologized for missing the play. They had met another couple and got to talking. They were just going to go outside to smoke with the other couple right then. We told them it wasn’t a problem at all and to have fun.

I removed the collar and put the implements in the locker. I asked D to pick a room. It was time for me to pleasure his body for a while. We went upstairs and looked around. At this point in time, every room was being used. There were couples of all shapes and sizes fucking in all sorts of positions.

“None of them seem to be having as much fun as you,” D pointed out. I said that maybe they were just quieter...and less prone to squirting. He said, '"Maybe. Or maybe none of them is a sex goddess like you."

We didn’t feel like intruding on anyone else’s moment, so we went back downstairs and found a room that was empty. D leaned back and let me take him in my mouth for a few minutes. Then he told me that he wanted to be inside me. I offered to ride him, but he thought that would make him cum too quickly. Instead, I lay back and spread my legs. He got between them and looked in my eyes as he made love to me.

Our bodies know each other so well that it was slow and sensual and kind of a perfect capstone to the evening. He pulled out and asked if he could cum on my face. I smiled and told him that I’d love that. After he shot his load, I used my fingers to bring it to my mouth and clean myself up.

D told me that he was so proud of how sexy and confident I had been that night. I told him that I was quite surprised by it myself, but that I had had a great time.

We thought we should find Tina and Adam to thank them for the fun evening and let them know we were leaving. They walked us back to the locker room. As we passed the dungeon we noticed a woman getting spanked on one of the benches. A small crowd was watching, so we stood for a few minutes to watch as well.

Adam stood close behind me and I felt his hand grope my ass.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go upstairs one more time?” he asked in my ear.

But we had to get home to our kids. I told him that I was sure Tina would take good care of him. We hugged and I gave them each a kiss on the cheek.

The next day, Tina texted to apologize for not playing with us more. She said that Adam had been "in awe" of me and that she was intimidated and shy for some reason. I told her there was nothing to apologize for. We had had a great time. I thanked her for suggesting that we go and for answering all my questions. We'd definitely go again.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:25 pm

So hot! Cant wait for more!

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:43 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:23 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Thank you. I will. I’ve been mostly posting in this thread and in the ladies lounge, but sometimes respond in some of the other forums too.

This thread is in the “introduce yourselves” forum because I wasn’t really sure into which other forum we best fit. I think we probably lean mostly “hot wife”, but recently we’ve been chatting with other couples and are thinking about trying out that dynamic if we ever find the right four-way chemistry. That might make us “stag/vixen.”

I’ve already shared a few of our kinky proclivities, so that might put us in the “fetish” forum, and while I don’t see it happening soon there is a possibility that one day we might cross into “poly” territory with the right long-term partner. I do sometimes have lots of feelings :)

So this thread is tagged “figuring it out” for a reason, and I’ll just keep “introducing” myself as we go along and figure it out.

While I read posts in some of the other threads, my favorites are the ones that authentically ask questions or offer advice about people in this lifestyle. I’ll respond if I think I have something to offer, but mostly I just glean from others with more wisdom and experience.

I chat in the ladies lounge because some of the realities of being in the lifestyle are kind of crappy. It helps to hear from other women who have been through it and can help keep it in perspective. I also like being able to be giddy about upcoming play dates and have other women cheer me on.

All of which is to say, I'll post more of my story here as it unfolds. And will try to be more active in some of the other forums when I can.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:22 am

Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:43 am
isinlarsa wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
Thank you. I will. I’ve been mostly posting in this thread and in the ladies lounge, but sometimes respond in some of the other forums too.

This thread is in the “introduce yourselves” forum because I wasn’t really sure into which other forum we best fit. I think we probably lean mostly “hot wife”, but recently we’ve been chatting with other couples and are thinking about trying out that dynamic if we ever find the right four-way chemistry. That might make us “stag/vixen.”

I’ve already shared a few of our kinky proclivities, so that might put us in the “fetish” forum, and while I don’t see it happening soon there is a possibility that one day we might cross into “poly” territory with the right long-term partner. I do sometimes have lots of feelings :)

So this thread is tagged “figuring it out” for a reason, and I’ll just keep “introducing” myself as we go along and figure it out.

While I read posts in some of the other threads, my favorites are the ones that authentically ask questions or offer advice about people in this lifestyle. I’ll respond if I think I have something to offer, but mostly I just glean from others with more wisdom and experience.

I chat in the ladies lounge because some of the realities of being in the lifestyle are kind of crappy. It helps to hear from other women who have been through it and can help keep it in perspective. I also like being able to be giddy about upcoming play dates and have other women cheer me on.

All of which is to say, I'll post more of my story here as it unfolds. And will try to be more active in some of the other forums when I can.
:up: Looking forward to following your story as it unfolds.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:51 am

Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:43 am
isinlarsa wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

I think you have pretty much figured things out, but you do also point out that the difference forums are just labels that are not mutually exclusive. A "stag/vixen" can include a "hotwife". For a while I was in a relationship with a woman who had a second boyfriend in what was a poly-type of relationship, yet she also continued to see other men. So was she a "poly hotwife"? It all starts to get blurred together. So, I guess the bottom line is we can have fun in different ways and not worry about the labels.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:33 am

This reference may age myself (or at least age my children and the era in which they still allowed me to read them chapter books before bed), but following our long break in April/May D and I felt a bit like Lemony Snicket: as if we were stuck in a series of unfortunate events!

None of these events was too bad, and I don’t want to spend time explaining them in detail. I can say that we struggled to find the right men to play with. Some were rude in their online exchanges. Some ghosted us when we suggested meeting for a drink. One guy asked if I could reach out to other women online on his behalf because “the hot ones never respond” (he was willing to “take what he could get” with me, but was really hoping for someone hotter). And the one guy we did end up meeting, made me feel rather icky. It wasn’t his fault, but he was a random guy that I hadn’t spent enough time getting to know and the exchange felt really off to me.

I was ready to go back to taking a break, but D offered a two-fold solution. First, he suggested that we try chatting with some couples to see how that would go (hence our trip to the sex club with Tina and Adam). Adding women to the mix might help us avoid jerkish men. Secondly, he suggested that I reach out to G and Sir again.

I should note here that during the break, D and I had had many conversations about our previous experiences. And while I wouldn’t say he was jealous, I did discover that the connection I felt with G was something that D struggled with. Once I knew it bothered him, it was hard for me to fully invest as well. My relationship with D is the most important to me, so I didn’t want to do anything that would compromise that.

When D suggested that G and I begin chatting again, I was hesitant. I wanted him to be absolutely sure before I went there. I didn’t want to lead G on if in person play was off the table. Most importantly, though, I didn’t want to risk hurting D in any way.

He assured me that he was feeling better about it. He wanted me to be happy and knew that I needed that emotional connection with my play partner. He just asked that I check in with him periodically to see how he was feeling.

I told him that I was willing to reach out, but we didn’t even know if G would still be interested. D rolled his eyes at me and said that he was pretty sure that wouldn’t be an issue. :)

He was right. G was happy to chat again and it felt good to renew that friendship. (Note: I also started chatting with Sir again, but I’ll save that story for another post since it deals with a whole other layer of complexity that we had to figure out).

The chemistry between G and I was there right away. Chatting with him made me smile, and D would sometimes tease me about my crush. I worried that this meant he was feeling bad about it, but he assured me that he thought it was incredibly hot. In fact, he fueled the fire by frequently showing me photos and videos from my previous play times with G. There may have been a lot of G talk during our bedroom play!

G and I began to talk about meeting in person. I was excited but also nervous about how that would go and if it would trigger something in D again. As if reading my mind, D suggested that we try out how it would feel if I met G on my own.

I had to think about that for a bit.

Our initial plan had always been to only play together. It was supposed to be a joint adventure, not something I do on my own. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to do things without D there.

On the other hand, I knew that in my previous play encounters I would sometimes hold myself back because I worried how D might feel. That would only be worse now that I knew it had caused discomfort before.

D and I chatted some more about the idea. Then G and I chatted. Together, we made a plan. G and I would meet on a Friday afternoon for a walk (and probably more). We’d see how it felt to everyone involved.

When the day arrived, I was excited more than nervous. D helped me pick out an outfit to wear (a dress with a deep v that not only showed off my breasts but provided easy access if the opportunity arose). He told me to have fun and to not limit myself. I said that I’d do my best.

G and I met in a large cemetery. There were a few groups of people walking around, but it was mostly quiet with lots of pretty spots to walk and talk. Plus there were some secluded spots where all sorts of mischief could happen.

I pulled my car up next to his, and waved through the window. I texted D that I had arrived. He told me to go and be my slutty self. He was very aroused by the whole idea and told me he couldn't wait to hear all about it.

I got out and walked over to where G was parked and he told me that I was beautiful. G took a picture to send to D of how happy I looked.

Then, we kissed (such a good kiss!). The rest of the story will take some time to tell in proper detail. I’ll do that soon...but know that it was good and all three of us enjoyed it.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:48 am

I truly love reading your thread. Not only for the salacious parts (I'm still alive after all); but I also enjoy your insights to the emotional part. That facet for everyone. I particularly happy to hear of your obvious care for your husband.

While I sincerely try not to judge, the deep cuckold aspects where the husband is not considered (yes, often at his insistence), troubles me. As I have said though, to each his own.

Thank you for this deep peek into your life.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:07 pm

R_H_NC wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:48 am
I truly love reading your thread. Not only for the salacious parts (I'm still alive after all); but I also enjoy your insights to the emotional part. That facet for everyone. I particularly happy to hear of your obvious care for your husband.

While I sincerely try not to judge, the deep cuckold aspects where the husband is not considered (yes, often at his insistence), troubles me. As I have said though, to each his own.

Thank you for this deep peek into your life.
Thank you. My husband is awesome and deserves my care and attention -- he's been so great at encouraging me in this adventure. Sometimes he has a bit of a cuckold fantasy, and I try my best to role play for him, but it is a struggle. Shoot, I can't even tell him that I like someone else's cock better than his! LOL. His truly is my favorite...I just happen to also enjoy variety :)

What I appreciate about this site is that there are a lot of couples who seem to have a similar approach to ours. They are truly and deeply in love, have very open and honest communication with each other, and find ways forward that are respectful of each other's feelings and desires. I've learned a lot here.

CurvyNerdMILF
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by CurvyNerdMILF » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:37 pm

I’ve been loving the section on the sex club a lot. My husband and I really want to go to a local one. We’re still feeling pretty shy with COVID going crazy, especially since one of our kids is in the can’t-get-vaccinated-yet age group.

I also want to share that I, too, have been shy about my squirting. I’ve never gotten negative feedback about it from men, who mostly find it a sign of a body that loves sex and/or their own sexual prowess. My husband and other lovers consider it absolutely delightful to both see and taste. But it’s messy and makes me feel like I’ve wet the bed. I’m trying to think of it as a fun party trick ir super-power tied to my amazing orgasms.
I am: The female half of a married, polyamorous stag/vixen pair
Available for: I’m pretty polysaturated at the moment.
Current fantasy: (Pondering…)
My adventures: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63778

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:17 am

CurvyNerdMILF wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:37 pm
I’ve been loving the section on the sex club a lot. My husband and I really want to go to a local one. We’re still feeling pretty shy with COVID going crazy, especially since one of our kids is in the can’t-get-vaccinated-yet age group.

I also want to share that I, too, have been shy about my squirting. I’ve never gotten negative feedback about it from men, who mostly find it a sign of a body that loves sex and/or their own sexual prowess. My husband and other lovers consider it absolutely delightful to both see and taste. But it’s messy and makes me feel like I’ve wet the bed. I’m trying to think of it as a fun party trick ir super-power tied to my amazing orgasms.
We LOVED the sex club and are hoping to go back. It is my birthday next month and we are trying to decide on a weekend away from the kids: classy and romantic? Or dirty and kinky?

Right now dirty and kinky is winning and could include the club (although I'm also biased today because I have a play date coming up this afternoon!!!)

As for squirting, I always love it in the moment and then get embarrassed by the puddle. But D finds it super sexy.

Hope you and JS get to the sex club soon (dang COVID)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:41 pm

wow some wonderful adventures !

Seekingmore12

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:50 am

jane wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:41 pm
wow some wonderful adventures !
Yes and it appears to be just getting started, I check this thread allot….:-)

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:50 am

Perhaps meeting at a cemetery for a “hot wife” rendezvous may seem a bit macabre. I’ve always found cemeteries to be rather fascinating places. I like wandering around and reading the headstones, looking for patterns of dates that might show a community tragedy, finding really unique names, or trying to guess at people’s stories.

When G suggested we meet at this cemetery for our first solo get-together, I thought it was a great idea. It wasn’t about kink or naughtiness. It was a lovely location midway between our homes, and offered lots of quiet places to be alone.

After our first kiss in the parking lot, we decided to walk along one of the paths. G held my hand and it felt really great. As strange as it sounds, if D had been with us, I think I would have worried that hand holding crossed some sort of intimacy line. Without him there, I felt a sense of freedom that I hadn’t had before. It wasn’t about sneaking around or keeping things secret (I would fill D in completely when I got home), but I didn’t have to worry about how D was feeling in the moment. That worked well for me.

G and I walked and talked a bit about a variety of things going on in our lives. The whole time, I was aware of his hand in mine, our skin touching. We approached a bench near a cluster of trees. G sat down and guided me onto his lap. We kissed again, his hand sliding up my leg and stroking my leg just above my knee. It sent shivers through me.

As we broke the kiss, I smiled at him mischievously and said, “Do you like my dress? I chose it specifically because it provides very easy access to the ladies.” I gave him a little chest shimmy.

He smiled and said he liked it very much. I shifted so that I was straddling his lap on the bench and showed him how the deep v could very easily be pulled aside.

“That’s a very nice bra,” G commented with a smile. His eyes on my chest, his fingers tracing the black lace.

“Well, I wore that for you too,” I said. “It also can be pulled aside without any difficulty.”

I looked around to make sure we were still alone and pulled my breasts all the way out for him. He took one in his hand and ran his tongue and lips around the other. He kissed and sucked gently. I began to grind into him a bit.

“Maybe we should go somewhere more private,” I suggested. We weren’t completely out of view of the main driveway and I didn’t want to be spotted. I adjusted my bra and dress and got off G’s lap. He reached out to hold me before I walked away.

“Just let me check one thing,” he said. He reached under my dress and rubbed a finger against my panties. Then he slid it under the material and felt exactly how wet I was. He smiled as he pulled his finger out and gave it a lick.

“I just needed a taste,” he explained. I laughed at him and we walked on.

We spotted a few private places down by a lake. He apologized for not thinking ahead and bringing a picnic blanket. I said we’d have to plan better next time. He liked the idea of “next time.”

We found a second bench and this time G suggested that I sit on it. He sat on the ground near my feet. I spread my legs a bit and asked if he wanted to see.

“Yes please,” he said in his most charming voice. I lifted my dress a bit and showed my black panties. Then I pulled them to the side and showed him my pussy. The lips were already a bit flushed and puffy, and a drip of pussy juice was visible at the base.

“I don’t think I can eat you from this position without us being spotted by someone,” he said, but he still leaned forward to give me a quick lick. Then he settled down and used his hand instead. He told me to lean back and enjoy the feeling. He would keep his eyes open for anyone approaching.

His thumb rubbed my clit as a finger slid inside me. I closed my eyes. After a year of COVID lockdown with my kids constantly around, I’ve gotten fairly good at being quiet during sex, but I had to bite my lip and be very conscious about not moaning too loudly. At one point, I was very close to cumming and G pulled his hand away.

“A car is coming,” he explained as my body reacted in frustration.

I smoothed my skirt and we acted as if we were having a regular conversation -- me on the bench, him sitting nearby smiling up at me. As soon as the car passed, his hand was back in my panties. I smiled at him and told him how good it felt.

“Enjoy it baby, I want to make you cum,” he said.

I heeded his instruction. I leaned back and enjoyed the sensation of his fingers focused solely on my pleasure. My clit was rock hard and I could feel my wetness leaking around him. It didn’t take long before I was quaking in orgasm.

“Don’t move a muscle,” G commanded.

I was curious but did as I was told. He took out his phone and took a picture to send to D. “K’s first orgasm” he wrote.

“That’s so hot,” D responded. I was glad that he was enjoying this too.

G and I thought we should walk on again. I gave him a hand to help him off the ground and we kissed as he got to his feet. His arms pulled me close and I could feel his erection pressed against me.

“Is it hot out here or is it just me?” I asked, fanning myself a bit.

“Oh, it is definitely a little steamy,” he acknowledged with a smile.

The website for the cemetery had shown a gazebo and we set off to try to find it. As we walked hand in hand, my thumb stroked the skin of his hand.

“Well look over there,” G said. The gazebo was in the distance. “I think we could have a lot of fun there.”

I agreed. The gazebo was placed at a curve of the main driveway, but near the back corner of the cemetery. The gazebo wall was about waist height all the way around, with just one entry point. It certainly promised a fair amount of privacy.

We entered the gazebo and G quickly pushed me against the wall and kissed me deeply. My arms went around him, stroking his back. I could feel and taste his desire. My own was overwhelming. If I had intentions of restraint when I set out for this date, they were quickly fleeing. I wanted to rip his clothes off.

A car pulled around the curve. I blushed a bit with embarrassment but G told me not to worry. “We just look like lovers sharing a kiss,” he said.

He guided my hand down to feel his erection. “See what you do to me?” he asked, lust in his voice.

I enjoyed the feel of his hardness and stroked it as I smiled at him.

“You know what? D told me that if I end up sucking your cock, he wants me to send him a picture,” I admitted. “I told him that there was no way I was going to do that in a cemetery, but now I’m not so sure.”

G laughed and said he’d be happy to help with that photo, but first, he wanted to feel me again. He kissed me and used his hand to pull my dress higher. I leaned back on the gazebo wall as his hand once again found my panties. He pulled them to the side and explored with his fingers.

My hand was still stroking him through his shorts and I wanted to feel him completely. I moved my hand to his belt buckle and he helped me open it and take his cock out. I stroked it a few times and told him how much I liked his cock.

“That’s good because he really likes you too,” G said with a smile.

Another car rounded the bend, and we shifted so that no skin was on display. “Just lovers sharing a kiss,” G reminded me, and kissed me again.

When the car left, I reached for his cock again. D had told me that I had his enthusiastic consent to do anything my heart desired. I told G that I was sad that I hadn’t brought condoms. I wanted him.

He said he had an idea. With my panties pulled to the side, he rubbed his cock head against my wetness. Soon it was coated in my juices. It felt so good. I didn’t want him to stop. I wrapped my hand around his cock and brought it forward to my clit. I rubbed him against me and enjoyed the feeling of his hardness against mine. I pushed my hips forward and ground against him even more. It didn’t take long before I was cumming.

As my body recovered, I apologized for using him like a sex toy. He told me that he didn’t mind at all. In fact, he found it super sexy that I took what I wanted. What I wanted next was his cock in my mouth.

I looked around a bit and the coast seemed clear. I told him that he’d have to be the lookout. I knelt down and took his cock in my hands. It was rock hard and covered in pussy juice. I smiled up at him and told him to get his phone out. We owed D a photo.

G took a few pics of me as I licked and then engulfed him. He tasted so good. He put the phone down and placed a hand on my hair. He stroked it gently as I smiled and picked up speed. My head was moving quickly now, and the tip of his cock was hitting the back of my throat with each new thrust. He told me that he was going to cum.

I enjoyed the feel of his cock pulsating in my mouth, and the taste of his semen coating my tongue. I savoured it as I swallowed and then made sure to lick up every drop from his cock.

“This may be my favourite trip to a cemetery ever,” I said as I got up. He chuckled and did up his pants just as another car drove past us. He sent D the photos he had taken and I said that I had best get home to fill D in on all the details.

We walked back to our cars and I thanked G for the excellent afternoon. He thanked me right back.

When I got home, D was waiting to kiss me. He wanted to hear all the details. We lingered in bed together as I told him the story. His cock had been aroused all afternoon as we sent him texts, so I stroked it carefully not wanting him to cum too quickly.

As I explained using G’s cock as a sex toy to rub my clit, I straddled D and demonstrated.

“What I really wanted to do, was take him nice and deep just like this,” I said, impaling myself on him. D groaned and thrust into me.

The rest of the story had to wait until we finished fucking :)

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:14 am

Your story brought back memories of how my college girlfriend (later wife) and I would walk to the cemetery adjacent to the college campus. We spent hours kissing and exploring each others' bodies. Fortunately for us, we were able to spend our time in the cemetery away from roads, so we didn't have to worry about cars. It was much easier for me to get her off with my fingers, and I enjoyed focusing on her pleasure.

I agree that it is easier for you to be with just G and not having to be concerned about your husband's feelings as he sees you holding hands.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:23 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:14 am
Your story brought back memories of how my college girlfriend (later wife) and I would walk to the cemetery adjacent to the college campus. We spent hours kissing and exploring each others' bodies. Fortunately for us, we were able to spend our time in the cemetery away from roads, so we didn't have to worry about cars. It was much easier for me to get her off with my fingers, and I enjoyed focusing on her pleasure.

I agree that it is easier for you to be with just G and not having to be concerned about your husband's feelings as he sees you holding hands.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys cemeteries. 😉

And solo play with another man wasn't something I thought I'd do, let alone enjoy as much as I did. I guess we are still learning. I appreciate that D encouraged me to take this step and see how it felt.

Afterwards, we decided to take it one step further and ask G to join me for a solo date in a hotel room. I'll tell that story soon, but wanted to say that the walk in the cemetery was a necessary part of my process to make me comfortable with doing more. I had to see what it felt like on my own, and also how D would react.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:13 pm

Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:23 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:14 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys cemeteries. 😉

And solo play with another man wasn't something I thought I'd do, let alone enjoy as much as I did. I guess we are still learning. I appreciate that D encouraged me to take this step and see how it felt.

Afterwards, we decided to take it one step further and ask G to join me for a solo date in a hotel room. I'll tell that story soon, but wanted to say that the walk in the cemetery was a necessary part of my process to make me comfortable with doing more. I had to see what it felt like on my own, and also how D would react.
There is no need for you to jump in with both feet. Indeed, taking a trip slowly, one step at a time, can be the most enjoyable way of taking a journey. Just travel as fast as you are comfortable. Those of us who are reading your posts are also enjoying your journey, especially the the intelligent and titillating way you write.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:51 pm

The conversation with D after my cemetery date is worth sharing, as is the hotel date with G we planned soon after. I will write those up soon. The story that I want to share first, though, is about Sir.

You will recall that he is a Dom that D had encouraged me to chat with. I didn't expect to enjoy it, but found myself strangely compelled by him. And the more I let myself explore that side of my sexuality, the more I enjoyed it.

You will also recall that for a series of reasons, D and I took a break from chatting and meeting people in May. When we came back, it took me a bit to decide if I wanted to chat with Sir again.

I thought I'd share a bit of my thought process here.

Other than G, Sir was the guy that I liked best out of everyone we had chatted with. It wasn't just the sex talk (although that was fun), but I legitimately liked him as a person.

He listened when I shared things and would remember it weeks later when we were having another conversation. He expressed care and concern about things going on in my life.

And we had things in common. We'd talk about wine, movies, books and more Once we were chatting about how we ended up with the kinks we had. He shared that, as a kid, he read a lot and loved books about the Tarnsmen of Gor. I bought the ebook of the first novel, read it, and laughed at him for this very male fantasy of a world where women were slaves. (Incidentally, I also read D's youthful erotic influence of the Sleeping Beauty books by Anne Rice... another very boy book in my opinion).

All of which is to say that, over the course of several months of chatting, we had established a friendship that I valued. But we also had a sexual relationship that I was still trying to wrap my head around.

I don't think of myself as a sub. Did I want to be the type of person who had a Dom that I played with?

I really enjoyed my "wench break" play with Sir, but was I ready to play with him in person? Did I trust him with spanking me, tying me up, pushing my limits?

Plus, a bad experience with someone who has posted my photos had made me a bit suspicious about everyone I chatted with. I had shared my most potentially damaging photos (nipple clamps, collared and leashed, clothes pins) with Sir. Did I want to expose myself (no pun intended) to that risk again?

I wasn't sure.

What it came down to was this: I had recently gone from a woman in a monogamous marriage, to one who had sex with other men. I was still wrapping my head around that and couldn't factor in other ideas.

D and I tried chatting with new men after the break, but it was a series of disappointments. He suggested that I reach out to G and Sir again.

G was an easy decision for me. Sir took me a bit.

It was around that time that G suggested that D and I check out this website. (Surprise twist: he's been a long time member here). We found it really helpful.

For starters, it helped me realize that a solo date with G might help free me from some of the inhibitions I felt when playing with with D present. But it also showed me that it was ok to have lots of different sides to my sexuality.

A hot wife can have multiple partners and look for different things from each of them. Plus, chatting with Sir did not mean that I needed to define myself as a sub. I could also be a MFM participant, a blow job in the park giver, and someone who makes out with a lover in a cemetery. Who knows, maybe I could be a swinger with a bicurious side too?

Since I trusted that Sir would let me control the conversation and the level of play, maybe it was worth reconnecting with him.

We started chatting again and it was as fun as I remembered. Recently, D and I decided to meet Sir in person on a patio. I'll tell that part next time.

For now, I just wanted to express my appreciation for this forum and the help it has provided.

CurvyNerdMILF
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by CurvyNerdMILF » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:07 pm

That’s amazing! G is here! I love it! Now that is a plot twist I didn’t see coming. :)

I am also really enjoying the freedom to experience different facets of myself with different people. It’s something I’ve longed for for years without really knowing how to communicate it. And sharing the experience last I collect with JS as my primary, my soulmate, my husband, helps me integrate all of those experiences.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:50 pm

The plan was to meet Sir on a patio, say hello and see what our chemistry was like. D chose a location with a view of the lake and a park nearby (in case I wanted to give anyone a blow job, he joked to me).

I was nervous about meeting Sir, but also excited. We had chatted for several months but I really knew very little about him. He had sent me a total of three photos. Two were pictures that showed his face: him riding a jet ski, and him standing by a convertible. He was an attractive man, but I also joked with him that he could have stolen those photos from anyone’s Facebook page.

“For all I know, you are a group of 19 year old boys that have been secretly making fun of me all this time,” I said to him.

“Nah. 19 year old boys would be masturbating to thoughts of you, not making fun of you,” he responded.

“Just the same, I’m going to have to check your ID when I meet you to make sure I haven’t been accidentally breaking the law by exposing myself to minors all this time,” I added.

He then joked that maybe he was an 80 year-old woman with a walker.

“That will work fine for me,” I joked back. “I’m not ageist, and I don’t need you to have a penis in order to play with my body, although the walker may hinder your activities. Maybe D will have to be the primary actor and you will just instruct him what to do.”

The third photo that Sir had sent me was of one of his hands. When he and I were discussing limits for play, I told him that I was intrigued by the idea of being fisted. D’s hands are too big (I’ve only ever been able to take four fingers), so it is something I’d like to do with the right play partner one day.

Sir said he had small hands, but I wasn’t going to take his word for it. Since he was at work at the time, he sent me a picture of his hand next to his desk stapler and some scotch tape for perspective. I told him that he passed this initial inspection, but I’d reserve my final decision until we met in person.

Other than those three pictures, I only knew that he was in his 50’s (or so he said) and was about 5’11. I was eager to finally see him in person for the first time. My excitement was multiplied because D had decided I should go without orgasms for five days before our patio meeting. I was feeling very horny and easily aroused.

I decided to wear a sundress that was a bit more on the “sweet” than the “sexy” side. It is white with a floral pattern, ties at the waist, and flares to just above the knee. It hugs my breasts nicely and with the right breeze it could “accidentally” expose some panties (think Marilyn Monroe over a subway grate). But it was also very tasteful and would not communicate to anyone else that I was meeting a potential sex play partner.

Before we left for the patio, D and Sir had a bit of a chat. They agreed that I should wear a butt plug and also fill my pussy with two ben wa balls. That way I’d be full and aroused throughout the meeting. I rolled my eyes. Following orders does not come naturally to me. But the whole premise of this play was to entrust myself to Sir and D. I agreed to the toys.

The plug is a large one that used to be a challenge for me to get in, let alone wear for any period of time. It is stainless steel, heavy and is about two inches in diameter at the thickest point. Over a series of online play sessions with Sir, however, I had gotten fairly good at it. I can insert it on my own and wear it for a couple of hours.

The ben wa balls are lightly weighted. When they are inserted in my pussy, they roll around as I walk and massage my pussy walls. It is an interesting sensation that wouldn’t make me cum, but definitely leaves me very creamy and ready for sex. Combined with the butt plug, I was feeling very full.

D and I parked in a parking garage and began to walk to the patio. D held my hand and told me I was beautiful and sexy. If we didn’t like the vibe, there was no pressure to do anything more. And if I did like the vibe, well that would be super sexy too. I should just give him some sort of sign, and we’d take the next step.

Sir had arrived before us and texted us about where he was on the patio. He was wearing black shorts and a black t-shirt and, I’m happy to report, he looked like his photos. He had salt and pepper hair, a sexy smile, and mischievous eyes. I gave him a hug. He shook D’s hand and we sat down.

Conversation was a bit awkward for a bit, but we found our rhythm. We talked about work, books, and summer plans. I enjoyed the way he looked at me as we talked. It wasn’t lewd or inappropriate, but there was desire behind his smile and I liked that.

Eventually, the conversation turned to sex. We had to be somewhat discreet because there were others seated near us, but we chatted a bit about what I was hoping for from a play time, our expectations (such as safe words and condoms), and limits. He asked what questions we had for him or if there was anything we wanted to know.

D held my hand and sometimes stroked my leg as we talked. I was still a bit nervous, but was generally feeling good about this meeting.

It was different than my feelings when I met G. I was attracted to Sir, but had no desire to kiss him. I didn't want to kiss and lick his body, or rip his clothes off. But I did find him very sexy, and I realized that I trusted him to play with my body and help me push my sexual limits.

“I’m going to go use the restroom,” I said to both of the men. “While I’m in there, do you have any instructions for me?”

It was the signal D was waiting for. He smiled at me with a super excited smile.

“Well, for starters, I think you should probably take your panties off and bring them back to me,” D suggested.

Sir agreed with that idea, and said that I was welcome to masturbate to orgasm in the bathroom if I so desired. Afterall, I was a horny wench who had been denied for days. I told him I wasn’t sure that would happen.

“Wench’s choice,” he replied with a smile. “This time at least. Eventually, you will cum when commanded.”

In the bathroom, I took off my panties and slipped them in my purse. I also took out the ben wa balls. A tiny splash of pussy juice coated my hand as I popped them out. I put them in my purse as well, but kept the butt plug in. I washed my hands and returned to the table.

D later told me that while I was gone, he and Sir had a conversation. Sir told him that I was a great woman - beautiful, smart, sexy- and that he felt privileged to have been given this opportunity. He also said that he had no intention of complicating anyone’s life. He would respect the primary relationship and wanted us to let him know if he crossed any lines. I thought that was really thoughtful of him.

When I got back to the table, both men were looking at me. I told them my panties and the balls were in my purse.

“But did you orgasm wench?” Sir asked me.

I laughed, “No, I thought I could probably last a little bit longer. I’m not that insatiable.”

“We’ll see,” Sir replied.

We paid our tab and decided to go for a walk in the park across the street. As we walked, D held my hand. Then, I felt Sir’s hand grab my ass.

“I thought I should sample the wares a bit,” he said in explanation.

“Oh, there’s the plug,” he added, pushing it a bit through the fabric of my dress.

“It is a large plug, it is kind of hard to miss,” I joked with him. He agreed that it was a very large plug, and that I was getting very good at wearing it. He dropped his hand and we walked on.

It was an overcast summer day, so the park was not as full as it might have been, but was still populated with several dog walkers, cyclists and joggers. The path we were on led past a memorial wall.

Standing on one side of the wall, we were pretty protected from the sightlines of others. D asked me to lift my dress and give Sir a view of my pussy. He also invited Sir to check how wet I was.

“I think the wench might be in luck,” Sir said to me. “You might get to orgasm after all.”

He stepped forward, reached his hand between my legs, and slid his fingers over my wetness. I was so aroused after five days of denial and this entire visit that I think I moaned on contact. Sir smiled at me.

“You are very wet Wench,” he said, sliding a finger inside me. “And your clit is so hard. I can feel it right here. Do you like it when I roll it between my fingers like this? It seems to be making you breathe rather heavily.”

He was teasing me, but I didn’t want him to stop. I could feel my orgasm building quickly.

“Fuck,” I said in response to his questions.

“Oh, that’s right. The Wench gets a potty mouth when she’s about to cum. Do you want me to make you cum, Wench?”

I did, but just as I was getting close, we saw someone approaching from the other side of the wall.

“Too bad, Wench. You’ll have to just keep being denied,” he told me, pulling his hand back quickly.

I sighed, smoothed my dress back down and we walked on. At one point on a wooded part of the path, D had me walk ahead of them and lift my dress so they could admire my ass.

Based on the speed we were walking, I knew we had a couple of seconds before someone else would join us on this part of the path, so I did it quickly. My exhibitionist side enjoyed the thought of both of them looking and wanting me.

The trail ended at a green space facing the lake. We walked towards a picnic bench at the far end. Sir sat down and asked me to sit beside him. D stood and kept an eye on the people walking behind us. Sir slid his hand up my thigh towards my pussy.

“Let’s see if we can get you that orgasm,” he said.

His finger found my clit and he commented on how hard it was for him. He rubbed it gently. Then he slid two fingers inside while his thumb continued to play with my clit. I moaned slightly and bit my lip.

If a boat had been in the lake, they would have had a clear view of my spread legs and fingered pussy. From behind, though, we looked as if we were sitting and admiring the view.

As sir continued to play with me, my body responded. My hips began to move slightly, aching for more contact. With each tiny movement, the butt plug would make a small noise as it struck the bench.

"I can hear the butt plug Wench," Sir told me. He told D that I clearly enjoyed what he was doing. I was breathing heavily and bucking my hips. "I think she's going to cum," he said.

And I did. I didn't squirt around his fingers, but I came pretty close. And when he pulled them out, they were covered in white juices. He said he would love to have me lick them clean, but that might not be appropriate with families around.

I thanked him for the orgasm and he thanked me for allowing him to play with me. We walked back to our cars and I hugged him goodbye.

As D and I drove home we discussed it and decided that a play date with Sir should definitely be planned. That date is now set for later this month. Eek!

CurvyNerdMILF
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by CurvyNerdMILF » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:18 pm

What a promising start to a more lively relationship with Sir.

I share your interest in fisting. I recently read an academic article talking about a possible evolutionary relationship between subspace, dissociative mental states during deep, penetrative vaginal sex, and the “birth consciousness” that makes time act wonky and pain become bearable in childbirth. It made a lot of sense to me, and also explains some of relationship I perceive about be disappointment in my childbirth experiences, in which I didn’t feel enough skillful guidance and space-holding to be able to do a natural birth. I think there is something similar in the work of a midwife and a dom.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:57 pm

CurvyNerdMILF wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:18 pm
What a promising start to a more lively relationship with Sir.

I share your interest in fisting. I recently read an academic article talking about a possible evolutionary relationship between subspace, dissociative mental states during deep, penetrative vaginal sex, and the “birth consciousness” that makes time act wonky and pain become bearable in childbirth. It made a lot of sense to me, and also explains some of relationship I perceive about be disappointment in my childbirth experiences, in which I didn’t feel enough skillful guidance and space-holding to be able to do a natural birth. I think there is something similar in the work of a midwife and a dom.
That's really interesting. Fisting isn't a "must do" for me, but I'm curious about it.

I think the Dom situation where I am not only permitted, but encouraged, to give up control and let someone else set the pace of play will be good for me to get past some of my inhibitions. With that said, it requires a huge amount of trust. I wouldn't play with Sir if D weren't there. And I've been very clear about my limits.

I'm curious how this first play session will go and how much I'll be able to commit to letting go and following someone else's lead.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:24 am

My walk in the cemetery with G had been fabulous. I loved how uninhibited I could be without having to think about D’s feelings. I loved the flirtation, kissing, groping, and sexy fun that G and I had. But what I most appreciated about the whole experience was that when I got home, D was happy too.

He told me that I was glowing and that he loved how happy G had made me. I was worried that he might have felt left out, but he didn’t. In fact, the photos that G and I had sent had been super arousing for him. He had been working that afternoon, and told me that he was in a constant state of distraction and arousal as he kept an eye on his phone and thought about what we might be up to.

On top of all of that, D and I had the greatest, hottest, most amazing sex that evening as I recounted my walk and experiences for him.

D sent G a text to thank him for making me so happy. He also asked if G might want to have a solo hotel date with me. G was all in on that idea. We compared calendars and set a date for about three weeks later. G said that he would take care of booking the hotel and planning for our time together. I just needed to show up.

As we waited for the date to arrive, D and I enjoyed preparing. He asked if he could be in charge of picking out my lingerie. I agreed.

“What kind of look are you thinking about?” he asked me. “Cute sexy or slutty sexy?”

I said that I wanted to strive for classy sexy, “like a high priced escort” I explained.

He asked if there was anything else specific that I wanted to request. “Something with a thong maybe? G does really like my ass,” I suggested.

He agreed that G does like my ass, and that a thong would be perfect. He did some research (he enjoys lingerie shopping) and decided on a beautiful lace teddy. It is rose/blush color with defined boning around the waist, and pushes my already large breasts up and out. A thin ribbon slides down between my ass cheeks. He got the “expensive call girl” vibe perfectly.

D and I also left the kids behind to go shopping for a dress that I could wear on my date. We tried a few different options but settled on a simple summer dress. Since I’d be meeting G mid-afternoon, we didn’t want anything too sexy, but I also wanted to make G think about my naked body as soon as he saw me. The dress did that perfectly. It was a short sleeve, crew neck, cotton dress that ends a few inches above the knee. The material clings nicely to my curves without being skin tight. With the thong teddy underneath, my ass would look quite gropable.

Since I had a cute pair of summer sandals that I wanted to wear, I also had a pedicure the day before our date. D loved the idea of me going out and primping for another man. He admired my toes when I got home and spent time massaging and kissing them.

At the risk of sharing TMI, I also had a body sugaring appointment so that my pussy region would be smooth and perfect for the activities in store. D also enjoyed inspecting and kissing that area when I got home :)

I’ll write about the hotel date next time, but for now I wanted to describe how much fun it was to share my excitement with my husband and have him join me in all my preparation.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:25 am

Any chance of some pictures of those outfits? Headless would fine.