Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:44 am

Countdown clock for the homecoming (or is homecumming? ) :lol: G?
I am sure LFA will be ready

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:37 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:12 am
……….has only been 2 days……….yet it feels like forever!
This made me smile :)
Seekingmore12 wrote:

To pass sometime, I had mentioned that I may spend some time on an ask me anything thread……it will be on a new thread.
I have OH SO MANY QUESTIONS that I will be asking ;)
Seekingmore12 wrote:

As for you LFA……get prepared for my homecoming!
Consider me a boy scout. I am VERY prepared.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:38 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:44 am
Countdown clock for the homecoming (or is homecumming? ) :lol: G?
I am sure LFA will be ready
The clock is too long! But I will be ready.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:51 pm

Seekingmore12 wrote:
……….has only been 2 days……….yet it feels like forever!

To pass sometime, I had mentioned that I may spend some time on an ask me anything thread……it will be on a new thread.

As for you LFA……get prepared for my homecoming!

G
G - Sunday around 17:30 hrs on Radio 1, per chance?? :lol: :lol:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:32 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:51 pm

G - Sunday around 17:30 hrs on Radio 1, per chance?? :lol: :lol:
I love a good CBC radio reference :)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:52 am

My husband asked me to tease him a bit about how he's not enough man to satisfy me completely ;) I said that if I was going to practice my Cuck Queen skills, I might as well do it publicly. LOL

So here is a list of the things I miss about my boyfriend...now that it has been three days since I've seen him:
- I miss the way he looks at me with desire and want in his eyes. It turns me on so much. (To be fair, he has sent me a pic of him on vacation this week, and I saw the same look in his eyes and I got instantly wet. So I guess I don't "miss" it entirely, but I prefer when he's close enough that I can do something about it). My boyfriend's look is an aphrodisiac in a way that my husband's look isn't.
- I miss the feel of the scruff on his face. Adventurer is clean shaven. G often is as well, but sometimes he'll let his stubble grow for a few days. I love the feel of it against my fingers, and especially like the scratch and tickle of it against my skin when he's kissing my neck (or other sensitive places). I crave that feeling right now.
- I miss G's cock. It might not be very Cuck Queen of me to say that my husband's cock is still my favourite (it is girthy and long, and is custom fit for me), but G's is a very close second. I love how G gets so hard for me. It is like a stainless steel rod (if stainless steel were warm and delicious tasting). I also love how he uses it. He can go for a long time, even while fucking me hard. And there is something about the shape of his cock that hits my G spot just right. I'm salivating right now at the thought of sliding his cock into my mouth and getting him ready for me, and then straddling him and taking what I truly want.

Adventurer, you are going to have to work hard to keep me satisfied while G is away.

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:29 am

You are amazing my beautiful queen! And if we are going to do some humiliation play, why not just jump right to doing it on the internet😊.

LFA suggested earlier this week that I watch some videos of G and her. I have to tip my hat, the man is really talented! Like, LFA orgasming 4 times in a minute and a a half good. I already knew this, but the videos reinforced it and it was very sexy to watch.
Married to Lookingforadventure

Our story:viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63148

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:49 am

Just love this "cucking" of Adventurer LFA :D
Adventurer you have to practice the look to get your wife all wet ;)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:20 pm

In other news, I had a virtual play time with sir yesterday. :)

It is weird because I've been feeling a bit uncertain about him lately. I posted a month or so ago that I feel our relationship has fizzled, and that I was ok with that. I think we might be at the friend phase....with occasional get togethers when the timing is right. I can celebrate the memory, and enjoy new ones, without any pressure for it to be more.

Since then Sir has reached out a bit more often. We've chatted and he's suggested virtual play times, but I found myself not excited about it. I would put it off, or find an excuse to defer. I wondered why. Was I no longer interested in bdsm play? Was it him that I was no longer into?

I still find him charming and witty. I enjoy our conversations. I'm just not excited about more.

Earlier this week, he reached out again. Neither of us had time to play, but we did text back and forth. I still really enjoy talking to him. And as we chatted about work, and he made me laugh about current events, he also let slip that he is eager for an in person play time. I teased him a bit, and he said he'd been looking online for new toys and thought about using them on me. That it had been way too long. He mentioned being jealous of my butt plug, because it got to go inside my "fine ass". He even admitted to a "stirring" in his pants (while at work) as he thought about it.

Something about the exchange sparked something in me. As vain and self centered as it might be, I think I like him desiring me. It arouses me to be wanted. Perhaps that's what's been missing for me.

He's been so busy, and our get togethers so infrequent that it feels like I'm an obligation or an after thought. That doesn't work for me. Yes, I enjoy the activities we do together, but I have a husband who can push my sexual boundaries. I don't need a friend for that.

Him admitting desire for me, brought back a bit of my excitement.

When he reached out on Friday about a virtual play time, I still wasn't sure. But I agreed because it has been a long time. (Adventurer helped motivate me by reminding me of some of the fun things we've done with Sir in the past).

I had a really good time :)

There were nipple clamps and a butt plug, but mostly edging and then repeated orgasms. I may have squirted a lot.

Sir has suggested an in person play time in a month or so (no concrete date). We will see how I feel.

In the meantime, I've now admitted to you all my selfishness when it comes to hot wife play. It is not the most flattering or noble trait, but it is helpful for me to discover.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:17 pm

Are your virtual play dates one on one or does Mr A assist?

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:49 pm

regular3 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:17 pm
Are your virtual play dates one on one or does Mr A assist?
When sir and I play in person, A is always there. And he always will be. I have no desire for a solo bdsm date.

Virtual play is always in a group chat. A sometimes chimes in. Sometimes he's in the room with me. Usually he just observes the chat and then tells me afterwards how much he enjoyed it. 😉

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:41 am

G just sent me a photo from his vacation. He's laying on a bed, smiling up at the camera. His shirt is off (I can't see below the waist, but my imagination tells me he is naked). He texted "Hop On!"

Do you think he read my earlier post about how the way he looks at me with desire is an aphrodisiac? It certainly worked. All I can think about now is what it would feel like to ride him.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:27 am

Hopefully you can make it a reality soon LFA? Perhaps a quick visit? (IIRC you had mentioned it wouldnt work schedule wise :( )

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:34 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:41 am
G just sent me a photo from his vacation. He's laying on a bed, smiling up at the camera. His shirt is off (I can't see below the waist, but my imagination tells me he is naked). He texted "Hop On!"

Do you think he read my earlier post about how the way he looks at me with desire is an aphrodisiac? It certainly worked. All I can think about now is what it would feel like to ride him.
Bingo on both counts !!!

G

Ps…now if only my travelling companions would stick by the pool, while I make “lunch “ :-)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:37 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:34 am

Bingo on both counts !!!

G

Ps…now if only my travelling companions would stick by the pool, while I make “lunch “ :-)
You are a tease! Every time I think I can get back to concentrating on work, there you go being charming again :)

For those who may be wondering, G reached out just after lunch and let me know he was home alone in his vacation condo. We were just making plans for a little video chat to help "ease the tension" of being apart...and then his friend walked in. LOL.

So I remain in a very eager-yet-unsatisfied state.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:35 pm

Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:37 am

You are a tease! Every time I think I can get back to concentrating on work, there you go being charming again :)

For those who may be wondering, G reached out just after lunch and let me know he was home alone in his vacation condo. We were just making plans for a little video chat to help "ease the tension" of being apart...and then his friend walked in. LOL.

G needs to schedule "alone time" to ease the tension :D

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:34 pm

Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:37 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:34 am

Bingo on both counts !!!

G

LFA - Just wondering, not suggesting anything, have you met this friend or any of G's friends? :D

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:17 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:35 pm

Wait! What about me???????

Lol. Don't worry. Adventurer helped me out.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:20 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:34 pm

LFA - Just wondering, not suggesting anything, have you met this friend or any of G's friends? :D
G has one friend who knows. If you look back almost a year ago, I met that friend with G on vacation in Florida. We had talked about doing that again, but it didn't work out this year. :(

Other than that, G hasn't met our friends and we haven't met his.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:37 am

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:20 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:34 pm

G has one friend who knows. If you look back almost a year ago, I met that friend with G on vacation in Florida. We had talked about doing that again, but it didn't work out this year. :(

Other than that, G hasn't met our friends and we haven't met his.
LFA - Now that you mention it.... :idea: :cool:

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:08 am

Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:52 am
My husband asked me to tease him a bit about how he's not enough man to satisfy me completely ;) I said that if I was going to practice my Cuck Queen skills, I might as well do it publicly. LOL

So here is a list of the things I miss about my boyfriend...now that it has been three days since I've seen him:
- I miss the way he looks at me with desire and want in his eyes. It turns me on so much. (To be fair, he has sent me a pic of him on vacation this week, and I saw the same look in his eyes and I got instantly wet. So I guess I don't "miss" it entirely, but I prefer when he's close enough that I can do something about it). My boyfriend's look is an aphrodisiac in a way that my husband's look isn't.
- I miss the feel of the scruff on his face. Adventurer is clean shaven. G often is as well, but sometimes he'll let his stubble grow for a few days. I love the feel of it against my fingers, and especially like the scratch and tickle of it against my skin when he's kissing my neck (or other sensitive places). I crave that feeling right now.
- I miss G's cock. It might not be very Cuck Queen of me to say that my husband's cock is still my favourite (it is girthy and long, and is custom fit for me), but G's is a very close second. I love how G gets so hard for me. It is like a stainless steel rod (if stainless steel were warm and delicious tasting). I also love how he uses it. He can go for a long time, even while fucking me hard. And there is something about the shape of his cock that hits my G spot just right. I'm salivating right now at the thought of sliding his cock into my mouth and getting him ready for me, and then straddling him and taking what I truly want.

Adventurer, you are going to have to work hard to keep me satisfied while G is away.

There is so much I love about this post! :D :mrgreen:

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:19 am

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:17 pm
venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:35 pm

Wait! What about me???????

Lol. Don't worry. Adventurer helped me out.
Oops - I meant to "alone time" to be with you via zoom or facetime :D
But I am glad A was on hand to help :lol:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:03 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:37 am
LFA - Now that you mention it.... :idea: :cool:
It is actually a little bit of a tender spot for me. I was hoping to go back again this year. I really enjoyed "vacation mode" with G, and meeting his friend was a good experience too. Oh well. There is always next year :)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:04 am

Her number1 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:08 am

There is so much I love about this post! :D :mrgreen:
Thank you. Although, now you made me read it again and I'm back to craving my boyfriend. Thanks for that ;)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:29 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:19 am

Oops - I meant to "alone time" to be with you via zoom or facetime :D
But I am glad A was on hand to help :lol:
I figured that is what you meant, but wanted to tease a little bit.

A was a great help. He's been using this time of G being out of the country to push my cuckolding skills. He wants me to get better at teasing him, so he'll prompt me with questions like, "how eager are you for your boyfriend to get back home" or today's question, "would you like me to buy you a ticket to [place where G is] and book you a room a this hotel for tonight?" It quickly prompts a response from me with details of what I would do if that situation were to unfold.

It is funny, though, because the other day Adventurer texted me while I was walking the dog at 6:30 a.m. and asked me "on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you wish you could be fucking your boyfriend right now?" I answered honestly that I missed G, but that I was physically feeling kind of meh. Hormones were making me emotional, work has been stressful, I was helping my mom navigate some stuff with my brother, "Spooning with you in bed before I got up was absolutely perfect. That's the type of intimacy I want today."

Then, the rest of that day, G managed to send multiply flirty texts. Some were just updates from his trip. Some were more suggestive. I think this was even the day when we almost got to have virtual sex before being thwarted. I just know that by that evening, I was VERY aroused. I told Adventurer that we had to "go to bed" early. He gave me a knowing look.

I may have been a bit bossy, but I told him that I needed his tongue between my legs. He told me to lay back and picture being on vacation with G. So I did. After I came, I told A that I needed him inside me. He had slipped two fingers in me, but I said I needed cock. He stood up. Teased my slit for just a second, and then plunged in deep. He smiled down at me as he fucked me and I told him how much I love him.

I'm a very lucky hot wife to be spoiled by two men.