Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
afagehi7

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:54 pm

That's sizzling hot! That's a great first adventure! Lucky guys

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:49 am

Mmmm, yummy story! Hope to hear how things progressed from there.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:04 am

The next part of the story is a bit of a reminder that “becoming a hot wife” can take some time and go in unexpected directions.

After our blow job in the park experience, my husband (D) and I were a bit eager to take things to the next level. We sent an email to G (our park friend) asking if he’d be interested in joining us in a hotel room in the very near future. Yes, the pandemic was still going on. No, we weren’t vaccinated yet. I wasn’t even 100% sure if I’d be able to go through with having sex with another man, but we were both primed and ready to give it a try.

G responded that he was very interested. Unfortunately, he had to deal with some personal circumstances on his end first. That took longer than expected and we eventually told him that maybe we should take the request off the table so that it wasn’t causing him undue stress in an already stressful time.

We told him, and ourselves, that we could be patient. We are all humans and have lives outside of sex play. That comes first. Plus, we all knew that my high sex drive wasn’t going anywhere. :) We’d be around when he was ready.

Then, the pandemic took a turn for the worse and we ended up back in lockdown. What is a blossoming “hot wife” to do when meeting with others is no longer on the table? The frustration was real, folks!

In addition to ongoing, steamy chats with G -- including a Zoom call that I swear could break the internet (more on that another time), D and I thought that this would be a good time to explore other possibilities. The intent had always been to find a couple of men that I could have some regular play times with. That way no one person became too important, plus it would give us options if one guy didn’t work out.

As we waited for a hotel date with G, I began to search more seriously for other prospects. It was fun, but I’m picky and most were obvious misses for me. It is not my place to judge anyone else for what they are looking for, and I wanted to give myself time to explore some of the possibilities before I’d rule them out, but once I knew that I wasn’t a good fit for their fantasy (or vice versa) it was time to part ways.

Plus, in an era where all we could do was chat together, it was going to take a lot more to hold my attention than just telling me that you are well endowed.

In the end, the person that I felt the greatest connection to was rather surprising. My husband and I had dabbled a bit in BDSM play, and he encouraged me to chat with a few people who advertised themselves as Doms. There were many, MANY that I dismissed quickly.

No, I did not want to ask your permission every time I had to urinate. No, you could not call me c*nt or a who*re. No, I have no intention of leaving a pair of dirty panties in a park for you to pick up.

But then there was a surprise. My husband chatted with him first and told me that he thought there was potential. I was very skeptical.

“Honey, we’ve tried this before and it never works out,” I reminded him.

“This guy is different. Trust me,” he responded.

So I agreed to give it a try. I sent a “nice to meet you” text.

S (later to be known as ‘Sir’), said it was nice to meet me too. He asked about the things I enjoyed sexually and what I was hoping to explore. He also asked what things I hadn’t enjoyed about BDSM play in the past and why that was.

I told him that I wasn’t naturally very submissive and didn’t take well to being controlled 24/7. We talked about terminology that drove me crazy and my mental hang-ups with participating in a culture that degraded women.

He told me that he’d never use the c word and that he only ever had respect for the women he played with. They set the boundaries and controlled the limits. He was just there to help them explore what they wanted to explore.

I found him charming and rather refreshing from the other men I had been chatting with recently. He actually cared about my desires and treated me as a human being! Go figure!

As we chatted we decided to come up with nicknames for each other. I wasn’t about to call him “Master”, but “Sir” had a sexy ring to it. As for me, I wasn’t ok with “Slave”, “Sub”, “Slut” or “Whore.”

In the end, we settled on “Wench.” I liked the literary ring to it, plus a wench could be a buxom serving girl at the bar, a voluptuous maiden, a pirate’s companion, or old time-y “working girl.” There is some spark and independence in being a wench. It left me room to be stubborn and speak my mind.

So Sir and Wench began to get to know each other. He had me fill out a BDSM checklist to indicate which sexual activities I already enjoyed, which I’d be interested in trying with D, which I’d be interested in trying with someone else, and which were totally off limits. He asked me to keep an orgasm journal, where I’d record every time I came -- the intensity of it, what activities had led to it, what I was thinking about if it was from solo play.

It sounds odd when I write it now, but it really was a very good experience. It forced me to think about and express things that I hadn’t really talked about before. And once they’ve been expressed, sexual desires can be explored. :)

Remember that Sir and I had never met or even seen face pictures of each other (I’m pretty careful about that). COVID prevented in person play, but we came up with a strategy that would work for us. We called them “wench breaks.”

I was working from home during the pandemic. If my schedule allowed time for a play session, I’d ask Sir if he was available to join me for a wench break. If he was, he’d provide instruction and I’d execute it. The instructions were sometimes related to a desire or fantasy that I had expressed being interested in (e.g. double penetration, deep throating, or insertion play). Other times, the instructions pushed me in an area that I hadn’t tried or considered before (e.g. forced orgasms, breast bondage, or clothespins and clamps).

Typically, a wench break involved me naked other than a leather collar, wrist and ankle cuffs. He’d tell me which toys to lay out and use. If I was feeling generous, I might send him a photo or video, but mostly I was just required to complete the activities and report back about how I felt.

Eventually I stopped the orgasm journal (too much work) and cut back on wench breaks (too time consuming), but I don’t regret the experience. Sir helped me get in tune with my body and my sexuality and then train it for maximum pleasure. I honestly credit the experience as a key part of my “hot wife” sexual awakening.

I’ll include a blurb from my “orgasm journal” below as an example (this entry was from December):

This afternoon was amazing in a very unexpected way. I texted Sir to say hello and ask if he enjoyed my latest journal entry. He did (yay!). I mentioned that I knew he had afternoon plans but that I had some free time if he had any additional requests. He did.

He asked me to keep my ass plugged, to find my large dildo and the magic wand and go play with myself in the bedroom for a time. I was asked to edge myself but not cum. I had to sneak away from the family. The laundry was left half folded. My kids were doing homework.

In my bedroom, I pulled out the necessary toys, removed my pants and panties and let Sir know I was ready. I rubbed my clit a bit and checked my wetness level. I was quite wet, but the large dildo couldn’t fit yet. I pushed it a bit and got the head inside but needed to do more warm up. I rubbed my clit more and thought about playing with both my sirs for a day. I imagined how fun it would be to be at their mercy, knowing they would take good care of my body and bring me much pleasure. I tried the toy again and slid it halfway in.

I told Sir that I was making progress. The more I rubbed my clit, the further I could slide the dildo in past the butt plug. Soon it was deep inside me. My pussy walls clenched it tightly, enjoying being stretched and stuffed. Sir told me that if he was there in person, he’d slide his hard cock in my mouth. I enjoyed thinking about being filled in all my holes. I thought about Sir and D taking turns fucking my mouth. It was so sexy.

I took the magic wand in my hand and held it on my clit. It didn’t take long before I was very close to cumming. I asked Sir for permission, but was denied. I decided to focus on the dildo instead. I used my hand to pull it slowly past the butt plug and then slide it back in. Over and over I fucked myself very slowly. Each time, I could feel the dildo pressing against the butt plug as it forced its way inside. I sent Sir a video and he said he enjoyed it. That made me happy. I asked him again if I could cum. He said no.

I was getting rather desperate. I was so horny and wet. I needed to cum. I told Sir that I wanted his cock. I wanted to suck it and make it cum. I wanted to swallow it and taste D’s too. I needed cock. I needed to cum.

Sir made me a deal. He said that I could orgasm, but I’d need to cum as much as possible in a 10 minute period. I would use the dildo and the magic wand, without any breaks. I agreed. At this point, D came to join me in the bedroom. He had enjoyed reading the text exchange thus far and wanted to be part of the next chapter.

I got my toys ready and Sir started the timer. I began with the dildo, fucking myself slowly and then faster. It really took no time at all to make myself cum. D handed me the magic wand. He said to hold it on my clit and not let it leave. It hurt, but also felt good. I came again.

D said that I could not remove the magic wand, even though I tried. He helped me move the dildo in and out. My whole body became consumed by the feelings of my pussy. Sometimes my legs clamped tightly and it was hard for D to hold and move the dildo. Sometimes, my clit was too sensitive and I simply could not hold the magic wand there.

Every time I removed it, D would guide my hand and put it back. I came again and again. D said I was rather incoherent alternating between “ow, ow, ow” and “oh, oh oh” as I grimaced and then came.

At one point, I was simply unable to continue. I lay back, my hands fell to my side with the magic wand in them. The dildo slipped out. D replaced them with his fingers and fucked me hard with them. I thought I had wet myself, because I was suddenly squirting liquid. D commented on how wet his hand was and the puddle forming beneath me.

My body was a quivering mess. Finally, Sir said that 10 minutes was over. I think I came 11 times. It is hard to tell since the orgasms flowed so quickly after each other. I do know that it was my first time squirting. I also know that it took me some time to feel capable of standing back up again. As I lay there, D kissed me. He noted how my body was still quivering. Thank you, Sir, for the wonderful afternoon.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:14 am

As my sexual adventure continued, I did sometimes wonder how my husband was feeling about all of it.

He’s not only the love of my life, my person to go to when I’m stressed or in need of support, and the perfect parenting partner, he’s also the #1 object of my lusty desires. I wondered if he minded my lust being diverted in other directions as often as it was.

This was new for us, and he seemed to really be enjoying it (especially my non-stop arousal and the frequent sex we were having), but I still worried that he might feel left out from time to time. Truthfully, I was probably projecting my own emotions onto him and imagining that he felt how I’d be feeling if the situation was reversed.

We talked about it a lot. He assured me that he loved my “slutty” side, and that he was very much enjoying my flirting and virtual playtimes. I assured him that he was always my number one, but I also admitted that I was enjoying exploring my sexuality and was looking forward to trying something out with someone in person as soon as COVID allowed. (That led to more fantasy talk and sex, btw).

And I also made an effort to ensure there was plenty of lust-filled couple time along the way.

A great example comes to mind. We had both been chatting with G throughout the day and that left us aroused and eager to “go to bed” before the kids. Because I had to let the dog out and do a few other odds and ends, D was upstairs before me. When I walked in, he was laying naked in the bed.

It really doesn’t take more than that to get me going :) I locked the door, did a little strip show, and hopped up on the bed with a mischievous smile on my face.

I kissed his neck and his chest, then moved on to his stomach. I was just about to kiss and lick his delicious cock, but decided to make him wait. He felt my hot breath glide over it as I moved on to his thighs.

As I worked my way down to his feet, I ensured that my ass was facing him. I bent down to do a thorough job of kissing and sucking his toes. He groped me with his hands and slid a finger into my pussy. He commented on how wet I was.

“That’s all because of you, baby,” I said with a wink.

I decided he had waited long enough. I turned and approached his now rock hard cock. I licked up the shaft and took him deep in my mouth. He groaned as I smiled at him.

I removed my lips from him and threw my thighs across his legs instead. I slid my wet pussy over him a few times, feeling him part my lips. When he was pressed right against my opening, I lowered myself down completely.

It felt like heaven. I rode him slowly, bobbing up and down. I leaned forward to grind my clit into him a bit, and then sat back up to play with my breasts. He loves to see them bounce. I increased my pace. It felt so good. I was getting close to cumming.

I smiled at D and bit my lip. I could feel my juices flowing out around his cock. I quickened my pace to bring myself over the edge. But, D had a better idea. He told me to get my ass to the edge of the bed.

I climbed off of him and scooted over. D loves to eat my pussy, and I assumed that that was where this was going, but instead he took one of my thighs and pushed it over. I lay on my side. He grabbed some lube and slid his cock right into my tight asshole.

This was not our first anal experience, and truthfully I rather enjoy the sensation of being stretched wide. Even so, it is always a bit of an adjustment when something first enters my ass, especially something thick and without any warm up from fingers.

D fucked my ass slowly to give me time to get used to him. I moaned. My legs were pushed together as I lay on my side and his thrusts would stimulate my clit ever so slightly. He increased his pace. I moaned more. Having edged myself while riding him, my body was extremely primed and ready. I could feel that an orgasm was building.

He began to fuck me hard and fast. He groped my ass and slapped it slightly. I had to grab the blanket and bite down on it to keep from screaming. (Afterall, the kids were not that far away). I came hard around his cock.

He didn’t let up. The fucking continued at a fast pace. I regained my breath. I shifted to my back and held my legs so that he could fuck me even deeper. I love watching his face as he fucks me.

I told him that I wasn’t sure how much more I could take. He grabbed my body and thrust himself in as deep as possible. I felt his cum unload inside me. It was incredible.

So yes, while I was enjoying a "sexual awakening" during this hot wife adventure, he was getting a lot of fun out of it too :)

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:38 am

So far you have only given a guy a blow job, but your story is one of the hottest ones on OHW. Like the old saying goes, "Getting there is half the fun" and you are certainly having fun, and providing a great story, too. It is unclear if you have "gone all the way" with another man yet. If you have, I can't wait to read the account. If you haven't yet, then I look forward to you getting there (and so does your husband, I'm sure).

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:02 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:38 am
So far you have only given a guy a blow job, but your story is one of the hottest ones on OHW. Like the old saying goes, "Getting there is half the fun" and you are certainly having fun, and providing a great story, too. It is unclear if you have "gone all the way" with another man yet. If you have, I can't wait to read the account. If you haven't yet, then I look forward to you getting there (and so does your husband, I'm sure).
Oh my goodness. Thank you Isinlarsa. You are too kind. But I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the tale. I'm having fun reliving the adventure as I think back on the past year and retell it here.

I'm afraid that I'm a bit of a tease, so I won't reveal (yet) what happens next.... but I think you'll enjoy it 😉

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:43 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:02 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Oh my goodness. Thank you Isinlarsa. You are too kind. But I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the tale. I'm having fun reliving the adventure as I think back on the past year and retell it here.

I'm afraid that I'm a bit of a tease, so I won't reveal (yet) what happens next.... but I think you'll enjoy it 😉
Agreed. The BJ story was hot. Your hubby lived my biggest fantasy. Lucky bloke

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:45 pm

isinlarsa wrote:

I like being teased, so I know I will enjoy it. My wife teased me for months before she finally "did the deed." Does your husband enjoy your teasing, too?

It's even better knowing you are verified and not some guy posing as a hotwife.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:29 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:45 pm
isinlarsa wrote:

I like being teased, so I know I will enjoy it. My wife teased me for months before she finally "did the deed." Does your husband enjoy your teasing, too?

It's even better knowing you are verified and not some guy posing as a hotwife.
I guarantee you that I am 100% real and very much a woman.

Afagehi7 thank you as well. My husband and I both really enjoyed the blow job in the park experience. We MAY rewatch the video frequently. 😈

But I agree, he's a pretty lucky guy 😁

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:08 pm

I’ll fast forward a bit and pick up my hot wife journey in March. COVID restrictions were starting to lighten in our area and things were beginning to open up. I decided to treat myself by making an appointment at a salon. The salons in my immediate neighborhood were still closed, but there was one near G that had an opening.

I booked my appointment and sent G a flirty text saying that I’d be in the area. He said that he’d be walking his dog at a local park if I wanted to swing by afterwards.

That simple comment had my brain whirring. It had been five months since the blow job in the park. Five months of flirty chats and sexy photos. The thought of seeing G again in person was VERY appealing.

At the same time, D would not be with me at the salon and would, therefore, not be with me for a visit to the park. This was unchartered territory. We had agreed that all our play would only be together. Even my sexy chats were always group chats so that D was never out of the loop.

I told G that D wouldn’t be with me. I would have to take a pass on his invitation, but I would blow a kiss in his direction while I was nearby. He said he totally understood.

As I drove to the salon, D called my cell.

“You should totally meet G at the park,” he said as I picked up the phone. “Give the poor man a kiss, he’s been waiting so long.”

“I don’t know, it feels weird to do that without you there,” I countered.

“I get that,” D acknowledged, “but you also know that you want to.”

He raised a good point. I really did want to see G. D assured me that he trusted me completely, and that I should just go and see what happened. Even if it was just to say hello, he thought that I’d have a good time. And if I wanted to do anything else, I had his enthusiastic consent. I agreed to text G once I arrived at the salon.

“I just talked to D, and if you are still planning to walk your dog later, I can meet you at the park in about an hour,” I said. G responded to say that he’d be there. Eek!

I ended up being a tiny bit late. G texted that he had arrived at the park and would be waiting at the East end by the parking lot. I spotted him as my car approached. He was looking down at his phone and I smiled to myself thinking that he was eager to see me.

I waved as I turned into the parking lot and pulled into an available space. I smoothed my hair, took a deep breath, grabbed my keys and got out of the car.

“Hello stranger,” I said, walking towards him.

“Hello beautiful,” he replied with a smile on his face. “It has been way too long.”

I gave him a hug and stooped to greet his dog. As I stood up, I smiled and said, “D says that I should give you a kiss.”

“Does he now? I think that’s a great idea,” said G, stepping forward and pulling me towards him.

His lips felt the way I remembered them -- soft and warm, with a bit of hunger behind them. I kissed him back and put my arms around him. The tip of his tongue was teasing my lips, and I parted them to taste him better.

As we broke our kiss, I could feel my face blushing and my heart racing. I felt a little flustered, but with the most wonderful butterflies in my stomach. To get the situation under control I decided to change the subject.

“This is a nice park, let’s go look at the lake,” I suggested.

As we began to walk, I felt his hand on my back. It was a simple gesture that sent all sorts of shockwaves through me. I took another breath. We reached some rocks at the edge of the lake and admired the view. I felt him step closer. I turned. He said, “Sorry, I have to kiss you again.”

We kissed a second time, this time his hands slid down my back and grabbed my ass. I stroked his face and enjoyed the sensation of his skin under my fingers. Our lips and tongues explored each other more deeply and I let out a slight moan.

I smiled and looked in his eyes as our lips finally parted. “Ok. wow, that was nice,” I said (or something similarly dorky).

He smiled back and agreed that yes it was. We walked and talked for a few minutes, chatting about how we couldn’t believe it had been such a long time since that visit in the park five months earlier, and that it was really great to finally see each other in person again. I teased him by saying that D had given his blessing for me to do whatever I wanted. But, I also added that I couldn't stay long. I had to get back to work and the family. He said that D was a very generous man, and that he had to get going as well. We turned back towards the parking lot.

When we arrived back at my car, G took a quick glance in the backseat. “I was just checking to see how much room we might have if we got inside for a bit,” he joked.

“We can’t. D isn't here, and he'd want to witness that! Plus, there are too many people around,” I reminded him.

He laughed and said he’d been kidding. Then he said that he was going to kiss me again. Leaning back against my car, I asked him if he was concerned that his neighbors might see him with me in the parking lot.

“Let them talk,” he responded. He kissed me a third time, our bodies pressed against each other. He guided my hand down and placed it on his pants. “See how hard you make me?” he asked.

I stroked him a couple of times and momentarily thought that we ought to make use of the backseat after all :)

But instead, I just said that I had to go. He said he should get the dog home too, but that it might be difficult walking with an erection. I gave him a smile and a quick peck and got back in the car.

As I drove away, I called D on speaker phone. I believe the conversation went something like this:

D: Hey, how was the salon?

Me: Good. And I just met G at the park.

D (with a teasing tone in his voice): And how was that?

Me: Also good..... I may have kissed him.

D: What kind of kiss?

Me: A passionate kind of kiss. A really good one.

D: That’s hot. Did you like it?

Me: Yes.

D: Did it make you wet?

Me: Very.

D: How aroused are you right now?

Me: Extremely.

D: You are an amazing woman. I can’t wait until you get home.

Me: You aren’t so bad yourself. Thank you for encouraging me to meet him.

D: Thank you for going. You really are very sexy.

Me: Thank you. I feel sexy.

D: Hey, I have to go to a meeting but I love you. Drive safely, and I look forward to seeing your smile when you get back.

Me: I love you too. And I am smiling…a lot.

I will end this chapter here except to say that G texted the next day to say that he wanted another kiss and might have to drive my way to come get it. Oh, and we began to make plans for a hotel visit.
Last edited by Lookingforadventure on Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:28 pm

What a tease (in the very best possible way)!!!

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:02 pm

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:28 pm

Mr GILF
In my defense, I did warn you that I have a tendency to tease😈

I'll try to write up the next part soon so you don't have to wait too long.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:18 pm

Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:02 pm
Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:28 pm

Mr GILF
In my defense, I did warn you that I have a tendency to tease😈
❤️ 😜

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:03 am

Having been there, I think I know what D was feeling about you seeing G. He said that if you wanted to do anything more than kissing you had his enthusiastic consent. On the one hand, he wants to be with you and at least witness you exploring your sexuality with another man. But another part of his mind imagines how exciting it would be if you spontaneous went further with another man, even to the point of intercourse.

And if you are making plans for a hotel room, then things are getting serious.

Seekingmore12

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:45 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
I agree, not only is the story a great version of discovery, it is wonderfully written, capturing at least in my opinion the emotions of their story together.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:41 pm

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:45 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
I agree, not only is the story a great version of discovery, it is wonderfully written, capturing at least in my opinion the emotions of their story together.

You all make me ☺️

More to come (and cum) soon.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:22 pm

Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:41 pm
Seekingmore12 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:45 pm
isinlarsa wrote:

You all make me ☺️

More to come (and cum) soon.
Lets hope you do - and lots.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:34 pm

Returning from my park kiss with G, I was eager to see D and process what I was feeling. Unfortunately, he was on a conference call when I got home. I smiled at him from across the room and gave him an, “Oh my God, I just kissed another man” look. He smiled back and mouthed, “I love you.”

When his meeting was done, I was busy making dinner and the kids were around. We would have to wait until later that evening to talk through what had happened. D did come to the kitchen to give me a kiss, and I told him that he was awesome. Our kids rolled their eyes at us.

As I waited for some alone time with D, I worried and wondered, “What kind of person am I, that I just made out in public with someone who wasn’t D? And what does it mean that I so obviously enjoyed it? What is D thinking right now? Is he jealous? Does it bother him? Do I need to reassure him in some way?”

When we finally turned in for the night, D kissed me and told me to tell him all about my time at the park. I shared the story as best I could, including my feelings about it: the nerves, the butterflies, the hunger for more. I asked if that bothered him. He assured me that it didn’t.

“Quite the opposite, in fact,” he said. “I find your pleasure in the experience extremely arousing.”

(It should be noted that telling the tale while lying naked in bed makes arousal very easy to spot! :) I took advantage of it).

Later, after we were both sated, we talked a bit more. He asked how I’d feel about extending another offer to G for a hotel visit. I said I was nervous, but also excited by the idea. He told me that he was eager and excited as well.

We looked at our calendars and found a few possible dates. I suggested that we sleep on it and give ourselves at least 24 hours before saying anything to G. I didn’t want to disappoint anyone by extending an invitation and then changing my mind later. I also recognized that making decisions while laying in post-coital bliss might not lead to the most rational choices. D agreed.

The next day, G reached out via text to say that he had really enjoyed our time in the park. D chimed in to say that I had thoroughly enjoyed my time as well, and had come home with a huge smile on my face. I was mildly embarrassed, but also feeling giddy about the whole situation.

I honestly don’t remember if we talked to G that day or a few days later about joining us for a hotel date. I do know that he said yes! We found a date about two weeks out that would work for all of us. (Cue the racing pulse and nervous anticipation!).

I also know that a few days after our park kiss, G sent me a text. He was remembering the feel of my lips on his and wanted to kiss me again. I told him that he’d get plenty of kisses in two week’s time. He joked that that was too long to wait. In fact, he had some free time that day and would drive to a park in our area if I had time to meet him.

Because we were still dealing with COVID lockdown, both D and I were working from home. This gave us some flexibility throughout the day. We agreed to meet G during our lunch break at the park where I had first given G a blow job.

Around noon, I turned off my computer and went to get my shoes and coat. I was wearing skinny jeans and a button down work shirt. D grabbed his coat as well, and then made a suggestion. I rolled my eyes at him, but agreed to go along with his crazy idea.

D and I arrived at the park first and went for a little walk. It was quite deserted because it was a cooler day in March, plus, part of the park was under renovation. Other than one dog walker, we seemed to be the only people there.

When G arrived, he texted from the car and we walked over to meet him. Then, the three of us took a bit of a stroll. We chatted about work, and what we were up to later that day. As we turned down a path towards the most remote region of the park, I casually mentioned, “I have a surprise for you.”

G was intrigued.

“Technically, it was D’s idea,” I hedged, lest any of this be construed as my initiative.

G continued to look at me with curiosity in his eyes. I smiled mischievously.

“He suggested that since we were going to meet you,” I began (my hand unzipped my coat zipper), “I might want to leave my bra at home.”

“I think I like that suggestion,” G smiled back at me. (My hand began to undo the top button of my shirt).

“And if I’m not wearing a bra,” I continued (I undid the next two buttons), “that means that by simply undoing a few of these buttons, you might get full and unfettered access to my breasts.”

I finished unbuttoning my shirt as we reached the end of the path. We were behind a park shed and there was very little risk of anyone else walking this way. G smiled at me and slid a hand inside my clothes.

“Very, very nice,” he said as he cupped my breast for the first time. Then he leaned down to take my nipple in his mouth.

At this point, I kind of forgot that we were in a park, or that I had any nerves about our upcoming hotel date. I was just enjoying the feel of the cool hands and warm mouth -- of someone who wasn’t my husband -- on my exposed breasts.

“I think K is enjoying that,” D said, breaking my momentary reverie. He pointed out that I was likely very wet, and that maybe I should undo my jeans and let G feel.

I heeded his instruction and G slid his hand inside my pants. His fingers, still chilled by the cool March air, felt a bit shocking against my aroused clit. He continued lower and felt a slick layer of arousal as my pussy lips spread for him. He leaned forward to kiss me as his fingers explored me.

That kiss and those fingers were so good. I moaned a little as G kissed me. His hand began to move faster. His thumb rubbing my clit, a finger or two inside me. I broke the kiss and closed my eyes, focusing on the sensations. My arm wrapped around G to steady myself.

“Oh fuck that feels good,” I whispered.

“Do you want me to keep going?” G asked.

“Yes. Don’t stop,” I panted. I could feel my wetness leaking out around his fingers. My clit was stretching out for more contact with his hand. I wasn’t going to last much longer.

“Oooooohhhh G,” I said as my body convulsed around him. My legs were a bit shaky and I was glad that I was holding on as I collapsed into him.

He withdrew his hand from my pants and smiled at me as he brought his fingers towards my lips. I tasted myself on them, feeling a bit self conscious about what had just happened.

I looked over and noticed that D was smiling at me, stroking himself through his pants. I took a step towards him.

“Can I help with that?” I asked, a twinkle in my eye. I kissed him and stroked him a few times. I made a move to undo his belt, but he put his hand on me and turned me back to G instead.

I asked G if he would mind letting me play with him. He was very willing.

I squatted down as G took his cock out of his pants. It had been 5 months since I had seen it in person, but it looked exactly as I remembered it. I bit my lip, admiring the view. Then, I took him in my mouth. His pre-cum coated my tongue as I slid it deeper into my throat.

With my right hand, I reached out to stroke D as well. He undid his pants and let me take him in my hand. I took my mouth off of G so that I could take D’s cock instead. For a few minutes, I alternated between the two. D smiled at me and then said that someone had better keep watch to make sure no one was coming. He put himself back in his pants and I returned my attention to G.

I wanted to take my time. I licked his shaft and his balls. G’s hands stroked my hair. At one point, his hand slid gently over my face and cupped my chin. I smiled up at him with his cock in my mouth.

“That feels so good,” he moaned.

Eventually, I could feel him getting close. His breathing was getting heavier and his balls were tightening. I picked up my pace.

“You are going to make me cum,” he warned me.

I continued. Soon his load was shooting deep in my throat. I enjoyed the sound of his groan of pleasure as well as the taste of the full load filling my mouth. I swallowed and then took him deep again. I gave him one last massage with my tongue and then stood up to thank him for the excellent lunch break.

He laughed and thanked me right back.

As for D, he said he was content to wait until we got home so that he could take full advantage of my aroused state.

That hotel date could not come soon enough.

Michaels30309
Trainable

Unread post by Michaels30309 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:11 pm

Excellent description, writing and allure. Kudos to y’all finding your fun and balancing it with both responsibilities while also enjoying the possibilities.

Great balance of adventure and real life and pushing boundaries.

I’ve spent 1500+ nights in a Marriott, your upcoming visit sounds much better than the average titanium upgrade.

Great for all three of you! Be safe, have fun, enjoy the power of a locked bedroom / hotel door.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:05 am

Great story and writing. So hot. Love to JO reading this!

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:14 am

Michaels30309 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:11 pm
Excellent description, writing and allure. Kudos to y’all finding your fun and balancing it with both responsibilities while also enjoying the possibilities.

Great balance of adventure and real life and pushing boundaries.

I’ve spent 1500+ nights in a Marriott, your upcoming visit sounds much better than the average titanium upgrade.

Great for all three of you! Be safe, have fun, enjoy the power of a locked bedroom / hotel door.
Thank you.

What I've appreciated about a lot of posts on this site is people's honesty about their experiences. It helps to put our own into perspective. With that in mind, I think it is only fair to be honest about the hurdles of kids, work, and other responsibilities...and to also share the emotional roller coaster that was behind all of the sexy adventures.

As for the hotel visit, I'll share that story soon. I consider that first blow job in the park to be my "hot wife cherry popping" experience. It planted a seed and made me want to do more. But, the hotel date was the first time that I had sex (ever) with someone who wasn't my husband. So it is very special to me too.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:16 am

superb101 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:05 am
Great story and writing. So hot. Love to JO reading this!
Thank you for your honesty. LOL.

It is actually a turn on for me to think that someone is masturbating thinking about me. So thank you :)

Michaels30309
Trainable

Unread post by Michaels30309 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:40 am

Would argue that super101 “ain’t” the only one north stimulated and engaged in your telling of your tales… and most likely your tail too.

Glad the hotel fun was great and look forward to hearing your prose’d play by play…

But if you need a late checkout next time, I can call the Marriott batphone… haha. Nothing like faux bragging about things that aren’t impressive. 😀😀

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:32 pm

Finally, the day of our hotel date arrived. I have to admit that I was nervous. This was a bigger deal than a spontaneous blow job or finger bang in a park. This was premeditated, full on nudity and sex with two men, one of whom wasn’t my husband. What was I thinking?

At the same time, I was extremely aroused thinking about what was about to occur. I wanted to know what it was like to have another man inside me. I wanted to have two cocks hard for me at the same time. I looked forward to having both of them pleasure me until I was completely satisfied.

G sent a text that morning asking if I was nervous. He assured me that if, at any point, I didn’t want to go through with anything that was totally fine. I was in the driver’s seat. He also asked if I had any specific wants or desires for our time together.

I said that my primary concern was about D. I worried how he’d feel throughout and if he might get jealous by something midway through.

“The truth is, I’ll probably be checking in with him a lot, so hopefully you won’t feel too left out,” I told G. He laughed and said that he’d be fine.

The rest of the morning went on as usual with weekend chores and family commitments. Every once in a while, D would smile and wink at me and it would send my heart fluttering again. Finally, it was time to get ready.

I laid out a form-fitting dress and some sexy lingerie. D admired me as I did my hair and makeup and even sent G a text to say how excited he was to watch me get ready for another man. We told the kids that we were off on a date and that they were on their own for dinner that night. Then we set off for the hotel.

D held my hand as we drove. He told me he loved me and asked if I had any doubts about going through with this.

“No doubts, I’m just nervous,” I explained. My mind was reeling with questions. What if I wasn’t good at sex with someone else? What if G didn’t like how I looked naked? What if entertaining and pleasuring two men at once was just too much for me.

D assured me that nerves were normal but that I had nothing to worry about. I was sexy and awesome, and the evening was really about them pleasuring me...not the other way around.

We pulled into the parking lot, and walked hand-in-hand to the lobby.

“Are there wine glasses in the room?” I asked the hotel check-in staff. I was told that there weren’t, but the clerk could grab some for me before we went upstairs.

“Can you give me three?” I smiled sweetly before adding, “We might have a friend join us for a drink.”

I blushed a little thinking about the friend who would be joining us, and that they would be doing more than drinking. D just smiled and shook his head.

Taking the three glasses and a room key from the clerk, I thanked her and walked with D to the elevator. We found our room, 421, and unlocked the door.

“So, are you still ready to do this?” D asked me.

“Very,” I replied. Looking at my handsome husband, I was struck again by how amazing he is. I was grateful that he was willing to have this experience with me. He is sexy, creative and awesome. He makes life so much more interesting, and I hoped that he would enjoy what we were about to do.

“How about you?” I asked him, genuinely curious. I was completely ready to call the whole thing off if I sensed any hesitancy.

“I’m 100% in,” was all D said, and he pulled me in for a kiss.

I paced around a bit as I sent G a text to let him know they were there. My heart was racing and I was very fidgety.

G said he’d arrive in five minutes. I agreed to meet him in the lobby while D opened the wine. It would give me something to do with my nervous energy. Before I left the room, D kissed me again, looked at me with his sexy green eyes, and told me that he loved me. It calmed me down. I took a deep breath and went to the elevator.

G walked into the lobby just a minute or two later.

“Hey stranger” I smiled at him through my pandemic-mandated mask.

“Are you trying to kill me in that dress?” he asked with his own smile showing in his eyes.

I laughed and walked him to the elevator. Once inside, he pulled down his mask and gave me a kiss. I became less nervous.

“So you like the dress?” I joked as we got off on the fourth floor.

“I love the dress,” he replied, his eyes checking me out.

Once inside the room, G and my husband said hello. We all toasted to the evening over a glass of wine and made some small talk about our days. G told a story about how his dog had spotted a squirrel on the afternoon walk and nearly tore his arm off as she tried to chase it.

“That’s exactly how I sprained my ankle,” I replied, pointing to the foot that I had injured recently.

G put his wine down and got on his knees on the floor. “This foot?” he asked, picking it up and giving it a kiss.

His soft lips made their way slowly up my leg. He kissed my calf and my knee. I spread my legs a bit as he worked his way up. Every inch of my body was turned on.

I felt D shift over beside me on the couch. He brushed my hair out of the way and kissed my neck softly. I turned to kiss him, savoring his lips and his tongue. After a few minutes, he turned my head back towards G and caressed my body as I kissed another man.

My brain was whirling. The feeling of two men pleasuring me was almost overwhelming.

“I think we should get K out of this dress, don’t you think?” my husband asked.

G agreed. I stood up and stepped a bit away from the wine glasses and coffee table. D kissed me and undid the dress zipper.

“Here goes nothing,” I thought to myself. I smiled at G as my dress fell to the floor, revealing a matching set of white lace panties and bra.

Standing in my lingerie, I felt slightly self conscious, but only for a second. Then, D kissed me again. I loved this man and wanted him more than ever. I enjoyed his tongue in my mouth, his hands on my body. I could feel his erection pushing hard against me. This was all that matters.

I was lost in the kiss and didn’t notice G come over. I simply felt his hands and then his mouth on my ass. I arched her back to give him better access.

D’s hand dipped inside my panties. “You are so wet,” he whispered.

“I may be slightly aroused,” I smiled and kissed him again.

I felt G’s hand slide between my legs. His finger replaced D’s as it rubbed against my clit. I began to moan. I couldn’t believe that I was standing here, nearly naked, with two men touching me. And I couldn’t believe how much I wanted it, or how I wanted even more.

“G, would it be ok if K sucked your cock now?” my husband asked, taking charge of the situation. G thought that was an excellent idea. He moved over to the bed as I knelt in front of him. I undid his belt and helped him out of his pants. I ran my hands over the bulge in his black boxers, then nibbled it lightly with my teeth.

My goodness, I want that, I thought to myself.

I kissed G’s thighs and ran my tongue under the edge of his boxers. I switched to the other thigh, doing the same, and then licked my tongue over his obvious erection. I looked over to see where my husband was, and noticed him stepping out of his pants. I smiled at him as G pulled his boxers down. D seemed to be having a good time, I thought to myself, and his erection implied that he was turned on by the situation.

I turned my attention back to G. He was sitting on the bed now, his cock hard and starting to drip pre-cum. I licked up the shaft, and sucked on his balls. I teased him a bit with light strokes and then engulfed him deeply.

G’s hands were on my head, stroking my hair gently. His fingers occasionally cupped my face. I felt his hands slide lower, caressing my skin and then working at the clasp of my bra. As the lace fell to the floor, I felt G cup my breasts. I looked up at him and smiled, then took my breasts in my own hands and rubbed them against his cock. He smiled back at me, desire in his eyes. I felt so wanted.

I felt my husband pull me to my feet. He kissed and caressed me as he eased my panties off. He told me I was beautiful. Then he turned to G. “I think you should lick K’s pussy now,” he suggested.

“You are bossy!” I joked.

“I am bossy, but I don’t think G minds,” he replied. And G didn’t.

I got on the bed, spread my legs and gave G a good look. He got on his knees and lingered there for a bit. I could feel his breath on my clit. I craved his touch so badly. I wasn’t sure why he was waiting. Maybe he was just enjoying the view, or was savoring the anticipation. I began to arch my body a bit to bring it closer to him.

Next to me on the bed, D began to stroke my hair and kiss me. It distracted me for a moment. Then, G’s tongue finally made contact. My husband could feel me shudder in pleasure as I moaned in his mouth. “Fuck, that feels so good,” I said. I didn’t think I’d last very long.

I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation. D stroked and kissed my breasts as G continued to eat my pussy. G’s tongue moved quickly all around my clit. My orgasm was building. G slid a finger inside me. I reached out to hold D’s hand. My breath caught in my throat as my body began to quake. My thighs clamped around G’s face as I came hard.

Knowing my body well, my husband suggested that G slide a finger or two inside me. I love being filled immediately after oral sex. G let him know that his fingers were already there, getting coated in the thick cream leaking from my pussy.

D kissed me and told me how sexy and beautiful I am. G stroked me gently, exploring my wetness. I moaned something incoherent as G picked up the pace. It felt so good. I came again.

“I feel selfish,” I said, scooting back on the bed. I encouraged G to get on the bed with us. I kissed D and told him how great that had been. Then I turned to kiss G and tasted my own juices on his lips. It was sexy and delicious.

I ran my fingers over G’s chest, wanting to explore his body -- his nipples, his chest hair, his thighs. I got up on my knees and kissed his chest and his stomach. Then I took his cock back in my mouth.

D sat back and admired the view. My ass was in the air, my hair was a tousled mess, and I was savouring another man’s cock.

He got behind me. I shifted so that I was closer to the edge of the bed. I took G back in my mouth, pushing back with my ass to make contact with D’s cock. He climbed up and pushed against me, sliding into my pussy and feeling me squeeze him tightly. He slid in and out a few times enjoying the sounds I made around G’s cock. Then he replaced his cock with his fingers, and made me cum quickly.

I felt a bit guilty that I had cum so many times and no one else had. As if reading my mind, D piped up with another suggestion.

“G, would you like to fuck my wife?”

G smiled. He was very much willing to heed that suggestion. As he went to get a condom, I kissed my husband and told him I loved him. When G returned, I asked him where he wanted me. He suggested that I lay at the edge of the bed with my legs spread. He ran the tip of his cock up and down my very aroused pussy. The cock head teased my clit.

I closed my eyes. This, this was the moment I’d been thinking about for a very long time. My whole body was aching for more. I felt like I was going to cum just from the slightest touch.

“I want it,” I moaned quietly.

“It’s right there. Are you sure you want it?” G teased. His cock rubbed against me a few more times.

“Yes, please!” I begged.

G pushed, spreading me wide around his cock and filling me deeply. I gasped. He was inside me. His cock was not just hard for me, it was taking me!

I let out a moan. G picked up his speed. His hands held onto my legs, giving him leverage to go even harder and deeper. I closed my eyes and let my body enjoy it. My breasts were bouncing, my clit was throbbing, my pussy was creaming all over G’s cock. I moaned again.

“Do you want me to fill you?” G asked.

“Yes. Cum for me,” I managed to moan. “Fuck, fuck, I’m going to cum”

My body shivered in orgasm as G came inside me. I collapsed on the bed with a smile. I reached up and lightly caressed his sexy chest.

“That was amazing and wonderful,” I said to both of the men in the room.

I joined my husband at the top of the bed and kissed him as G lay beside me. I stroked D’s cock for a bit, wanting him inside me next, but he turned me back towards G. I kissed G instead and ran my fingers over his body. Soon, G guided my hand to his cock. It was getting hard again. I smiled and stroked him, then reached over to stroke D with my other hand.

Never in my life had I imagined that I’d be here, in a hotel bed, with two men ready and eager to pleasure me.

D suggested that we move over to the coffee table. He knew that my fantasy was to be spit roasted while on my hands and knees. He wanted to give me everything I desired.

I climbed on the table and eased my ass back. G got behind me. He slid his cock back in my pussy. I savored it for a moment, then leaned forward, eager to take D’s cock in my mouth. He was dripping with pre-cum and throbbing with arousal. I took him deeply. I love the taste of him!

As G fucked me, D’s cock muffled my moans of pleasure. I had never been more turned on. I was drooling a bit as D fucked my mouth. My body was covered in goosebumps, every inch of it enjoying the sensations. I let D’s cock fall from my mouth as I came hard.

Grabbing my hips and thrusting into me deeply, G came as well.

By now, everyone was a bit of a mess. G grabbed us some water and we took a quick break, but I was not yet satisfied. I ran my hand over D’s chest.

“I want you,” I said to him. “I’ll ride you, get on my hands and knees, anything you like, but I want to have you inside me.”

My husband smiled. This was a desire that he was very happy to fulfil. He pushed me back on the bed and admired me. I was flushed from cumming. My mouth -- that had recently been around another man’s cock -- was smiling at him broadly. He spread my legs and admired my well fucked pussy. The lips were puffy and red, the clit hard and exposed, and pussy juice was dripping down towards my ass.

He described how hot it was to see me like that, then pushed his cock inside me and heard me moan.

“Oh fuck,” I sighed. I clenched my pussy walls around him, trying to keep him inside forever. He stroked in and out slowly, enjoying the feeling. Primed and ready, my body was quick to respond as well. I was going to cum yet again. It would be the perfect capstone to this experience together.

My husband picked up speed. My body convulsed as my husband pulled out and shot his cum across my stomach.

“That was amazing. You are amazing,” I said to him. He kissed me and told me that I was beautiful and sexy.

As the men got up to get dressed, I lay in the middle of the bed basking in the afterglow.

G kissed me goodbye before he left. I thanked him for the wonderful time, and he thanked me right back. Then D got on the bed with me to hold me and talk about the experience. We both agreed that it had been great and we would gladly do it again sometime.

CurvyNerdMILF
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by CurvyNerdMILF » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:13 pm

That sounds like utter bliss. What a beautiful moment.
I am: The female half of a married, polyamorous stag/vixen pair
Available for: I’m pretty polysaturated at the moment.
Current fantasy: (Pondering…)
My adventures: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63778