Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:08 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:19 pm
I am back from an amazing 24 hour date with my boyfriend!

I am not sure that a write-up right now would do it justice, but I'll try to do that soon so that I capture some of the highlights. I can say that I was beyond excited for him to come back from vacation. It hasn't really been THAT long, but it felt like it.

He had the wonderful idea that I could meet him at the airport when his flight came in, then we'd go get a hotel in Toronto, and we could enjoy each other's company for the night. If you could have seen me at the airport, you might have laughed.

First, I arrived a good 40 minutes early! A solar eclipse was happening in our area and I wasn't sure how that might impact traffic, and I didn't want to take any chances. Turns out, the highways were totally fine. LOL. So there I was in arrivals all by my lonesome with my overnight bag.

Adventurer sent me a text, "The countdown is almost over. Are you excited?" And I was.

I had trouble sitting still. I watched the arrival board and paced around a bit. G's flight was expected to arrive early. Yay!! I saw the board switch from "Early" to "Landed"! I felt butterflies in my stomach.

G sent me a text, "We've landed and just need to taxi to the gate!". I told him I was there and eager to see him. Then Adventurer texted me (my conversation with G is a group chat that A can read whenever he wants) to say, "He's almost there!!!".

I waited what seemed like forever and sent G a text about hoping the security line would go faster. I sent A a text saying that I was still waiting, but would be seeing my boyfriend any second now. I also promised to let him know when we got to the hotel. He told me to have fun...and not to get arrested for indecent exposure in the cab. I laughed.

I paced by the arrival door a bit more and then, there he was. I gave him the biggest smile. He had to walk all the way down a ramp before I could get to him. I walked beside him on the other side of the glass wall so I could meet him at the bottom. I had to mentally tell myself, "No skipping! No running! Be mature!".

And then he was kissing me!

I told Adventurer that what I was most looking forward to about our date was "all the feels" that I get when I'm with G. And that reunion was definitely a feeling worth remembering.
LFA - "Totally fine"? - Holy Mackerel they were amazing. Even the NB Parking lot was actually moving okish.
- I think in a nut shell:
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U
:o :D :D :D
- Any PDA, aside from the kiss, which I hope was way more than a quick peck, while in the airport?

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:59 am

bbarnsworth wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:05 pm
Glad you had so much fun LFA :) Your intensity makes me envious, wishing I was the boyfriend walking down that ramp :)

Thought of an apropos hockey penatly... high dicking! :lol:
Thank you bbarnsworth. It was a very intense feeling of anticipation, and then joy when I saw him.

And I laughed at the high dicking penalty comment.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:59 am

jane wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:46 pm
:) wonderful
Thank you friend. It really was a wonderful time together.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:00 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:13 pm

Beaming is an understatement…..for both of us, I distinctly remember Lfa’s smile as I walked through the door, melts me every time!

G
I'm glad you enjoyed the smile. I don't think I stopped the entire time we were together (OK, maybe when I was sleeping. You wore me out, so I was out to the world. But otherwise, smiles all around).

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:01 am

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:18 pm

Oh my gosh, this paints such a sweet and endearing image!
Thank you. I really felt like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. I'm not sure why the anticipation was so great this time around, but it was. And every part of the experience lived up to my expectations.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:02 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:21 pm

Love it :mrgreen: :D!!
Me too!!!!!

And thank you for being happy for me.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:03 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:35 pm
Love the update LFA - glad that you had great time with G….
Thanks Venus. I am hoping to write a bit more about our time together, I just need to find a good chunk of time so that I can bask in the memories and write them down.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:07 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:08 am

LFA - "Totally fine"? - Holy Mackerel they were amazing. Even the NB Parking lot was actually moving okish.
- I think in a nut shell:
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U
:o :D :D :D
- Any PDA, aside from the kiss, which I hope was way more than a quick peck, while in the airport?
So funny story, "Walking on Sunshine" was playing on the radio when G and I had lunch right before catching the Go train home. What a fun coincidence!

As for the airport, it was just a kiss. A passionate kiss (and my hand probably stroked his face a bit because I'm kind of in love with feeling his scruff when he hasn't shaved recently), but just a kiss. We caught a cab to the hotel and were pretty well behaved there as well. There was a quick peck or two, and G rested his hand on my knee and stroked my leg a bit, but otherwise we were very good. It wasn't until the elevator ride to our hotel room that we got a bit more "expressive" in our lust.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:51 pm

How do you distill a 24 hour date down into a post? I am stumped with that at the moment. Maybe I'll try to shape it around feelings.

The first feeling was giddy anticipation and I've already described that.

The next feeling was kind of a joy and contentedness. I loved kissing G in the airport, and holding his hand as we walked outside to find a cab. I enjoyed hearing about his Florida trip, and filling him in on what he'd missed in my life. (Although that wasn't much because we texted every day). That sense of being happy just being together lasted for me for the whole time.

The third feeling was definitely lust. Poor G. He bore the brunt of me being denied orgasms for a week ;) I was pretty good in the cab. G rested his hand just above my knee and the touch went straight to all my arousal zones. He was perfectly well behaved (well, mostly) and didn't do anything in the car, but my desire for him was strong. We checked into the hotel and the desk clerk asked about the purpose of our visit. I wanted to say, "to fuck his brains out" but instead I said, "just because" with a blush and a smile. I'm pretty sure she thought we were a married couple having a bit of a reconnection vacation. But the lust may have peaked in the elevator on our ride to the 14th floor. It was just the two of us, and G kissed me. He pushed me back against the elevator wall and I could feel his hardness pressed against me. His kiss was passionate and my hands pulled him in tighter. He was groping me, I was groping him...if the ride had been longer, I would have stripped him naked in the elevator...but we arrived at the 14th floor, so we straightened up and went to unlock our room.

Lust was soon replaced with deep, sexual satisfaction. It is hard to describe, but sex with G is always amazing. His kisses, his touches, him going down on me, me going down on him, and the feel of his cock massaging me inside. All of it is just top tier, "should win awards" good. In this instance, I came quickly and often. He was trying to make himself last, and I laughed whenever he'd get a certain look of concentration on his face because I knew he was really close to the edge. But he did manage it. After an amazingly long time (an hour? I'm not sure. But the eclipse came and went while we were distracted), he suggested that I pull out my phone and call my husband.

So I did. Adventurer answered. I asked if he was busy with work or if our daughter was around (She had the day off). He said no on both counts. Then I asked if he wanted to listen to my boyfriend filled me with cum. He gave a very enthusiastic answer. I held the phone near me as G slid back inside. He filled me deeply and I moaned. Despite his earlier marathon, he still lasted awhile fucking me quite hard. I came loudly. Then G asked if I was ready for his cum. I said I was. He asked where I wanted it and I said, "In my pussy. You are the only one who gets to cum there". He groaned in response and pumped me full. I could feel him pulsing inside me for minutes afterwards. I wrapped my legs around him and told him not to leave. He said he wasn't going anywhere.

Then, I picked up my phone and told my husband that I was going to go now and that I loved him.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:01 pm

Thanks for the update lfa - you convey the gamut of feelings that went through you very well. I can visualize you greeting G with a grin and a kiss, heading to the hotel and the lust full climax with G.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:37 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:01 pm
Thanks for the update lfa - you convey the gamut of feelings that went through you very well. I can visualize you greeting G with a grin and a kiss, heading to the hotel and the lust full climax with G.
Thank you. I do have more I could tell, too. It was an amazing time.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:52 am

so happy for you , that's incredible.

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:37 pm

What a great experience! So happy for you LFA!

I got a hard on just reading :)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:00 pm

I want to add a bit here about my husband and how he was involved in my overnight date with G. I know it was already included, to a degree, in what was already shared, but I think it is important to acknowledge how awesome he is and that his support and involvement is important to me in my hot wife adventures.

For a week or so before G returned from vacation, Adventure would regularly ask if there was anything he could do to help me prepare. He offered to make dinner reservations for G and I, he teased me for the daily (sometimes hourly) countdown until G arrived at the airport, he helped me pick out an outfit, etc. I loved it. It not only let me enjoy the sweet anticipation of this upcoming date, but it was a regular reminder to me of how supportive my husband was of my relationship with another man. I'm truly very blessed.

When the day of my date came, Adventurer told me how beautiful I looked and he kissed me goodbye. When I was anxiously pacing around at the airport, he kept me company by sending me texts. He commented on how the countdown was into the minutes now, and that he hoped I had fun. He also reminded me not to get arrested for having public sex in the cab or at the airport. LOL.

At the hotel, I tried my best to provide updates but sometimes I'd get caught up with G and more time would elapse than I intended. Adventurer was ok with that. I loved that he picked up the phone when I called, and that he was an enthusiastic (but silent) listener to G filling me with cum. It was a fun, new experience for me to have Adventurer listening live. I quite enjoyed the thought of him being able to hear but not see what was going on, and I imagined his mind filling in the visuals. I think we'll have to do this again sometime.

I texted him a couple more times that evening. When G and I took a break from sex to go out for dinner, G took a photo of me to send to Adventurer. When we were ready to go to bed (after giving G a blowjob while we watched hockey, and then making love one final time), I texted Adventurer to say good night. I filled him in on some highlights of the evening and he said, "Does G never get tired?". I laughed and said that I thought I had finally worn him out...but that we'd re-evaluate in the morning.

I, for one, slept like a rock. It felt so good to have G back home, and to have spent such quality time with him. I loved being sexually sated, and also having cuddle time with G in bed to talk and catch up after being apart. When I woke the next morning, I tried to let G sleep. I reached for my phone and snapped an early morning pic of me naked in bed with a smile on my face. I sent it to Adventurer with a good morning text and told him how happy I was. We chatted briefly, but then he had to get up to walk the dog and proceed with his day. I put my phone away and slid over to G's side of the bed to spoon him.

When it was time to go home, G and I both went to the train station. We take different trains home, so that is where we parted. I texted Adventurer once I was on my train to let him know I was on my way. He asked how I was feeling. I said that it was mixed. I was a bit sad to be leaving G, because it had been such a nice 24 hours together. At the same time, I was feeling really blissful and happy. I was also excited to get home and see my wonderful husband. Adventurer said he was working at home that day and he'd be there when I got back.

I walked in the door at home and heard Adventurer in a work meeting. I took off my coat and shoes, and began to unpack a bit when Adventurer's meeting ended and he came to join me. He kissed me passionately and asked how my time was. I smiled and told him that I had many, many loads of cum inside of me. He asked if he could see. He took my hand and we went to the bedroom.

It was a wonderful feeling to have his masterful tongue on my pussy. He lapped and cleaned me well as I gave him some of the highlights. Sometimes I had to stop talking in order to orgasm :) Then I asked him to fuck me. The fun part was that after several minutes of hard fucking, when Adventurer pulled out his cock, more of G's cum flowed out of me. It must have been lodged deep inside and was freed by Adventurer's cock. Adventurer took that as a cue to continue his clean up duties.

Once he was sure that he had done a thorough job, I asked him to fuck me missionary style. He got on the bed between my legs. As he entered me, I wrapped my legs and arms around him. I whispered in his ear, "I asked G to fuck me missionary style too. He was just like this as I kissed his neck...and ran my fingers down his back...it was so sexy, having so much of his skin touching me...being so intimate...it felt so good making him cum." And it made Adventurer cum too. Who knew that missionary position held so much power :)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:37 pm

Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:00 pm
I want to add a bit here about my husband and how he was involved in my overnight date with G. I know it was already included, to a degree, in what was already shared, but I think it is important to acknowledge how awesome he is and that his support and involvement is important to me in my hot wife adventures.

For a week or so before G returned from vacation, Adventure would regularly ask if there was anything he could do to help me prepare. He offered to make dinner reservations for G and I, he teased me for the daily (sometimes hourly) countdown until G arrived at the airport, he helped me pick out an outfit, etc. I loved it. It not only let me enjoy the sweet anticipation of this upcoming date, but it was a regular reminder to me of how supportive my husband was of my relationship with another man. I'm truly very blessed.

When the day of my date came, Adventurer told me how beautiful I looked and he kissed me goodbye. When I was anxiously pacing around at the airport, he kept me company by sending me texts. He commented on how the countdown was into the minutes now, and that he hoped I had fun. He also reminded me not to get arrested for having public sex in the cab or at the airport. LOL.

At the hotel, I tried my best to provide updates but sometimes I'd get caught up with G and more time would elapse than I intended. Adventurer was ok with that. I loved that he picked up the phone when I called, and that he was an enthusiastic (but silent) listener to G filling me with cum. It was a fun, new experience for me to have Adventurer listening live. I quite enjoyed the thought of him being able to hear but not see what was going on, and I imagined his mind filling in the visuals. I think we'll have to do this again sometime.

I texted him a couple more times that evening. When G and I took a break from sex to go out for dinner, G took a photo of me to send to Adventurer. When we were ready to go to bed (after giving G a blowjob while we watched hockey, and then making love one final time), I texted Adventurer to say good night. I filled him in on some highlights of the evening and he said, "Does G never get tired?". I laughed and said that I thought I had finally worn him out...but that we'd re-evaluate in the morning.

I, for one, slept like a rock. It felt so good to have G back home, and to have spent such quality time with him. I loved being sexually sated, and also having cuddle time with G in bed to talk and catch up after being apart. When I woke the next morning, I tried to let G sleep. I reached for my phone and snapped an early morning pic of me naked in bed with a smile on my face. I sent it to Adventurer with a good morning text and told him how happy I was. We chatted briefly, but then he had to get up to walk the dog and proceed with his day. I put my phone away and slid over to G's side of the bed to spoon him.

When it was time to go home, G and I both went to the train station. We take different trains home, so that is where we parted. I texted Adventurer once I was on my train to let him know I was on my way. He asked how I was feeling. I said that it was mixed. I was a bit sad to be leaving G, because it had been such a nice 24 hours together. At the same time, I was feeling really blissful and happy. I was also excited to get home and see my wonderful husband. Adventurer said he was working at home that day and he'd be there when I got back.

I walked in the door at home and heard Adventurer in a work meeting. I took off my coat and shoes, and began to unpack a bit when Adventurer's meeting ended and he came to join me. He kissed me passionately and asked how my time was. I smiled and told him that I had many, many loads of cum inside of me. He asked if he could see. He took my hand and we went to the bedroom.

It was a wonderful feeling to have his masterful tongue on my pussy. He lapped and cleaned me well as I gave him some of the highlights. Sometimes I had to stop talking in order to orgasm :) Then I asked him to fuck me. The fun part was that after several minutes of hard fucking, when Adventurer pulled out his cock, more of G's cum flowed out of me. It must have been lodged deep inside and was freed by Adventurer's cock. Adventurer took that as a cue to continue his clean up duties.

Once he was sure that he had done a thorough job, I asked him to fuck me missionary style. He got on the bed between my legs. As he entered me, I wrapped my legs and arms around him. I whispered in his ear, "I asked G to fuck me missionary style too. He was just like this as I kissed his neck...and ran my fingers down his back...it was so sexy, having so much of his skin touching me...being so intimate...it felt so good making him cum." And it made Adventurer cum too. Who knew that missionary position held so much power :)
LFA - As A is always, it seems to me, trying to readily encourage, have them as enjoyable and make your dates with G go as smoothly as possible.
- I believe you have mentioned you are not so fond of clothes shopping. With A doing all sorts of things to have your trysts go well, I would bet if you gave him a chance he would happily add to what he already does by selecting your outfits, not from your closet, but from web suppliers. Now almost anyone can purchase the slutty stuff, I'm meaning your non-bedroom attire, so more selective objectivity clearly.
- Just wondering, do you bother with night clothes at all with G? Little sexy next nothing night gowns?
- Spooning. Awesome great way to wake up. Especially if there happens to be a hand on the morning wood making things interesting.
- Really think A should be AA for the Amazing Adventurer. What lucky girl you are.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:36 am

Thanks for the wonderful recap and update LFA. IMO A and G are both lucky to have you in their lives - someone who loves them both.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:40 am

you always give such wonderful details LFA . so happy how it was for you. did adventurer pull out when he came?

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:32 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:37 pm

- I believe you have mentioned you are not so fond of clothes shopping. With A doing all sorts of things to have your trysts go well, I would bet if you gave him a chance he would happily add to what he already does by selecting your outfits, not from your closet, but from web suppliers. Now almost anyone can purchase the slutty stuff, I'm meaning your non-bedroom attire, so more selective objectivity clearly.
He would actually be very good at this. He's much more stylish than I am. Plus, I tend to be cheap when it comes to buying myself clothes. He's much more willing to be generous on my behalf. I can think about this.

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

- Just wondering, do you bother with night clothes at all with G? Little sexy next nothing night gowns?
Funny you should ask. I did pack a little negligee kind of outfit. It was short, silky, and had lace in the breast area. But I ended up just sleeping naked.
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

- Spooning. Awesome great way to wake up. Especially if there happens to be a hand on the morning wood making things interesting.
Agreed. But I was also trying to be respectful of the handsome man fast asleep beside me. I didn't want to wake him just because my hand wanted to stroke him :) In the end, we took our time waking up...then had a shower together.

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

- Really think A should be AA for the Amazing Adventurer. What lucky girl you are.
I agree...on both counts.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:33 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:36 am
Thanks for the wonderful recap and update LFA. IMO A and G are both lucky to have you in their lives - someone who loves them both.
Thank you Venus. I do love them both (in different ways, but love nonetheless). I think that I'm the lucky one, though.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:35 am

jane wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:40 am
you always give such wonderful details LFA . so happy how it was for you. did adventurer pull out when he came?
Thanks Jane. And yes, he pulled out. He told me that he wanted G to be the only man allowed to cum in my pussy. So now I'm holding him to it. I could tell he was really close, so I told him to pull out and he came on my stomach. It was a bit funny, too, because he came A LOT. As if he'd been building up and waiting for me to come home :)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:46 am

Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:32 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

He would actually be very good at this. He's much more stylish than I am. Plus, I tend to be cheap when it comes to buying myself clothes. He's much more willing to be generous on my behalf. I can think about this.

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Funny you should ask. I did pack a little negligee kind of outfit. It was short, silky, and had lace in the breast area. But I ended up just sleeping naked.
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Agreed. But I was also trying to be respectful of the handsome man fast asleep beside me. I didn't want to wake him just because my hand wanted to stroke him :) In the end, we took our time waking up...then had a shower together.

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

I agree...on both counts.
LFA - I have to say this is a twist I've always found intriguing and always wish I had been in a position to do.
- Believe it or not it all comes down to a remark my Mother made, when I was a kid, once about a friend of hers. Her husband was a buyer for Eaton's and that he purchased all her clothes. The impression i was left with, this included everything. Even beyond clothes, to hair, makeup, scents etc. Always had me wondering if this was because he was a Dom or just really good at design and how things complimented one another.

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:37 pm

Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:35 am
I could tell he was really close, so I told him to pull out and he came on my stomach. It was a bit funny, too, because he came A LOT. As if he'd been building up and waiting for me to come home :)
I’d love to know how that made you feel in the moment.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:03 pm

vicg wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:37 pm

I’d love to know how that made you feel in the moment.
I was feeling loved and sexy. I really like having an amazing boyfriend, and I love coming home to my loving husband. The idea of reserving my pussy for my boyfriend's cum was not mine, but I'm happy to explore it for my husband's pleasure.

Plus, I really like cum. Lol. I love giving blow jobs. I love facials. Being covered in cum is a turn on for me :)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:29 am

Some updates:

"Sir" has been in touch. The man drives me crazy because he's too busy to be consistent as a play partner, but he's also charming and I easily get sucked back into the friendship when we do connect :)

He has suggested an in-person play time in May. The last one was over 7 months ago!

I was a little on the fence about it, to be perfectly honest.

I feel like he and I have lost our groove, so it might be weird to play again in person. Plus, I had been feeling like maybe he was seeing other women and I didn't really love how that made me feel. I don't have a right to expect monogamy, but I also don't want to feel disposable. A level of "specialness" is necessary for me to play with someone.

We've started texting a bit more often and so far the chatting has gone well. There hasn't been awkwardness, and he's called me "beautiful" and "special" and "worth the wait" several times, so I'm becoming convinced.

At one point, I mentioned something about "maybe you'll have to ask one of your other women to do that" about some activity that was a hard limit for me. He said, "no other women. Just you!". And I believe him. So that feels good too.

I think he's just genuinely too busy to play very often. And since I haven't been craving more play dates, either, so maybe once or twice a year is good enough for our dynamic.

Thinking about the get together has also sparked a renewed kink in Adventurer. Yesterday, we had an empty house after school because the kids had activities and wouldn't be home until the evening. Adventurer asked if I was interested in some bedroom play, and...in particular...if he could cause a little pain :whip: I hemmed and hawed (lol) but then said sure.

It was a fun session that included clothespins (on my labia and later on my nipples), a butt plug, fucking, and some spanking. (He does love to spank me!)

I think he's looking forward to an in person play time. Since he and Sir both play with me when we get together, it tends to go for several hours and is very intense. I think he'll enjoy watching my body and limits pushed.

And, as a quick aside, I really enjoyed being fucked while the butt plug was in. Adventurer and I will have to do that more often.

Update #2

I saw G today :) It was just a quick kiss in a parking lot near my office, but oh what a kiss! That man sure knows how to get me going! There are not questions about specialness there...and I'd happily get together with him in person anytime, any where. :)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:30 am

Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:29 am
Some updates:

"Sir" has been in touch. The man drives me crazy because he's too busy to be consistent as a play partner, but he's also charming and I easily get sucked back into the friendship when we do connect

He has suggested an in-person play time in May. The last one was over 7 months ago!

I was a little on the fence about it, to be perfectly honest.

I feel like he and I have lost our groove, so it might be weird to play again in person. Plus, I had been feeling like maybe he was seeing other women and I didn't really love how that made me feel. I don't have a right to expect monogamy, but I also don't want to feel disposable. A level of "specialness" is necessary for me to play with someone.

We've started texting a bit more often and so far the chatting has gone well. There hasn't been awkwardness, and he's called me "beautiful" and "special" and "worth the wait" several times, so I'm becoming convinced.

At one point, I mentioned something about "maybe you'll have to ask one of your other women to do that" about some activity that was a hard limit for me. He said, "no other women. Just you!". And I believe him. So that feels good too.

I think he's just genuinely too busy to play very often. And since I haven't been craving more play dates, either, so maybe once or twice a year is good enough for our dynamic.

Thinking about the get together has also sparked a renewed kink in Adventurer. Yesterday, we had an empty house after school because the kids had activities and wouldn't be home until the evening. Adventurer asked if I was interested in some bedroom play, and...in particular...if he could cause a little pain I hemmed and hawed but then said sure.

It was a fun session that included clothespins (on my labia and later on my nipples), a butt plug, fucking, and some spanking. (He does love to spank me!)

I think he's looking forward to an in person play time. Since he and Sir both play with me when we get together, it tends to go for several hours and is very intense. I think he'll enjoy watching my body and limits pushed.

And, as a quick aside, I really enjoyed being fucked while the butt plug was in. Adventurer and I will have to do that more often.

Update #2

I saw G today :) It was just a quick kiss in a parking lot near my office, but oh what a kiss! That man sure knows how to get me going! There are not questions about specialness there...and I'd happily get together with him in person anytime, any where. :)
LFA - There is just something about a woman's bum that just seems to attract a man's hand, for a caress or a spank of one size or another. :o :lol: :lol:
- Oh, that's what that ray of sunshine was today. :lol: :lol: :lol: