"Maybe one day", one day at a time.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Pufferfish

Re: "Maybe one day", one day at a time.

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:10 pm

So... apparently there was a misunderstanding. And he wasn't referring to sex at all, just wanted to do something together to get more comfortable with each other I guess. He started to list stuff they could do tomorrow that wasn't sexual and my wife got all embarrassed. So tomorrow she's just going to hang out with him at the mall and go to a movie I guess. She plans on telling him then that she was all prepared to suck his cock, but he wanted to go to a movie instead... and see how flustered he gets lol. She might do something with him tomorrow, but I doubt it. 1) She wants to keep me included. 2) I would really like to be there in person for that stuff. Especially the first few times. She has said that she is disappointed now and was really starting to look forward to the sex stuff, but she's happy to wait and build the tension. She's already said the next opportunity she's going to be all over, and will probably fuck him on that one for sure. So, here's to looking forward to that, however many days/weeks that might be. I imagine once his kids are back with their mom, and my wife's period cycle syncs, we'll be in business, and we can't wait.

swl2608
Virgin

Unread post by swl2608 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:50 am

The journey so far, how you have both managed the process, and your recounting of it is fantastic Pufferfish.
You guys are at the dawn of something amazing and I wish you both an amazing first experience.
Sharing is Caring

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:11 am

Thank you. I hope that my story might help others like me, who are tying to "live the dream." And for others already living it, I hope they enjoy reading about it too (Or have advice). But I also just use this as a journal of sorts for me to tell someone else of my (and my wife's) success thus far, as I want to shout from the rooftops... or tell my friends, but can't really, so this helps.

As for a minor update. My wife had her date with K on Thursday. They went to a movie together and just tried to get more comfortable with each other. He had made a comment to her about wanting to kiss her and grope her, so we prepared for that. My wife wore a tight fitting soft shirt that I love to rub her boobs in. And also wore a soft bra (didn't want to go without as she thinks her big boobs sag too much without one. I disagree, and tried to persuade her otherwise, but failed). She looked gorgeous again as she always does, and off she went to meet with him. Unfortunately, he didn't try to kiss her or anything before or during the movie (she was getting kind of annoyed, like "Kiss me already!" lol) But after the movie they did kiss for a little bit before he walked her to the car and made out with her in the parking lot. She said it was so awkward, just because it wasn't me, but she was dripping wet. Unfortunately though, he kind of pussed out when it came to groping her. So we were both a little disappointed there. But he did grind his semi-hard/hard cock into her as they made out, which she liked. She dragged me into the bedroom, made out with and fucked me as soon as she got home, and told me all about it. And she can't wait until she gets him in a hotel room hopefully some time soon. She also started her period a little early because of the new birth control (actually good she didn't meet him in a hotel that day... would have had to cancel, or at least not have sex), so HOPEFULLY everything will be good to go next week? God I hope so, and so does she.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:44 pm

Following

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:43 am

My wife started to feel as if K was getting cold feet. They had a day a few days ago that they were going to meet and go bike riding together (even though he has his kids over, he said he could get away for a little bit), but he cancelled and he had made no attempt to try to advance the sex part of their friendship yet, no heavy flirting, not asking to do stuff. She asked him point blank if he was still interested in the "benefits" part of their friends with benefits plan. He told her that he was still very interested in that, but didn't want to push things too far, too fast, and that he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. My wife told him "It's ok to make me a little uncomfortable..." lol. Her period is clear, and his kids are about to spend the next week with their mom. She told him point blank, she's "horny as frick" (because she tries not to curse lol) and that she's ready to try the sex part. They spent some time talking about how they all want things to go at the hotel. Friday. We're going to reserve a hotel room. And god willing... it's going to happen. Friday. He's excited. She's excited... I'm losing my fucking mind I'm so excited... Fucking, Friday. I know there's still a lot that can happen, he can cancel, not show up, show up but have it not go well, last 30 seconds... who knows. But, it could also go SOOO well. There's no way to know, until we know. I think both me and my wife are going to be losing our shit all week... Friday.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:32 pm

Very exciting and sounds like nerve-wracking!

JaBe
Experienced

Unread post by JaBe » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:20 am

Subscribed for next instalment. Is there any chance of you posting a picture or two in "The Hotties", Pufferfish?

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:39 pm

JaBe wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:20 am
Subscribed for next instalment. Is there any chance of you posting a picture or two in "The Hotties", Pufferfish?
I would love nothing more... but sadly no. She barely lets me take or have any pictures of her, even fully clothed, let alone posting them for others. It's a miracle she did it for the dating website. I double checked with her about posting one of those profile pics here, but she said "no way."

chris
Site Moderator

Unread post by chris » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:54 am

Thank you for respecting her choice

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:11 pm

chris wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:54 am
Always. After thinking about it last night, and assurances that no one would say anything negative about them, she agreed I could post the same pics from her dating profile, but only those.

Pics here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848&p=1229721#p1229721
Last edited by Pufferfish on Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chris
Site Moderator

Unread post by chris » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:39 pm

Pufferfish wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:11 pm
chris wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:54 am
Always. After thinking about it last night, and assurances that no one would say anything negative about them, she agreed I could post the same pics from her dating profile, but only those.
Nicely done! I saw, and she is absolutely stunning! Having said that, this is the World Wide Web after all, and trolls do pop up on occasion. If anyone writes anything negative just flag the post and one of us Mods will take care of it.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:14 am

Update

As far as I know everything is still on for Friday. Although, K told my wife that he has to double check with his wife to make sure he still can meet with my wife on Friday and that she hasn't changed her mind. So I hope that isn't a BS excuse to bail... but I guess we'll find out. Anyway, onto today's update.

My wife went out on a date with K tonight. Everyone knew Friday is the day for sex, tonight was just a night of fun. But still she dressed sexy in another see thru shirt, but more on the casual side this time. I dropped her off at the same coffee shop they originally met at and she met up with K there and they walked to a nearby sports bar. They had a few drinks and then went to a comedy club next door for a while, before returning to the bar again to play pool and stuff for a while.

I dropped her off at 6pm and everything was fine, around midnight I started to lose my shit a little bit hoping she didn't decide to go home with him by herself. At 2 am I got a text message saying she was ready to be picked up. I drove 15 minutes to the coffee shop and picked her up. She was extremely happy and had a great time. And she began to tell me all about her night.

After the comedy club, they were walking around to the bar again and he grabbed her and pushed her against a wall. He began making out with her and told her how badly he wanted to fuck her. He then started to grope her boobs as he made out with her, kiss her neck (left hickies), and was very dominant. He began grinding his crotch into her and his rock hard cock was partially sticking out of his pants as he did and rubbing under her shirt against her belly. She reached down and felt his cock and basically gave him a handjob as she made out with him in the ally (although, not to completion, but still was touching another man's cock). After a while they finally made there way back to the bar and drank a bit more and played games until almost last call at 2am. She then texted me she was ready to be picked up and she sat in his car with him while they waited for me to get there, making out and groping of course until I got there. She stopped him several times apparently from taking things further telling him "You have to wait until Friday at the hotel." Good girl.

And that's where we're at right now, I'm about to take her horny ass to bed and talk about it some more. But so far, everyone is very VERY excited for Friday...

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:23 am

Great to read this story and reminisce about our own beginning.. the flirting, the taking it slow, the nerves, etc…

There is a piece of that you just never get back to as you spend more time with a hotwife dynamic.

Once piece of advice, keep your thread alive by touching base from time to time. You’ve been great so far. I once didn’t like the idea of a massively long thread and in stead chose to write different topics/updates in new threads but now the beginning of my journey is lost since once a thread goes dormant for sometime, you can’t go back to it. So, I’ve lost those posts about the early days and I wish I had kept them somewhere else as a journal.

Good luck and have fun!!

onecurious
Trainable

Unread post by onecurious » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:43 am

wow, that is so hot, we all are looking forward to Friday :)

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:57 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:14 am
Update

She then texted me she was ready to be picked up and she sat in his car with him while they waited for me to get there, making out and groping of course until I got there. She stopped him several times apparently from taking things further telling him "You have to wait until Friday at the hotel." Good girl.

And that's where we're at right now, I'm about to take her horny ass to bed and talk about it some more. But so far, everyone is very VERY excited for Friday...
WOW dude, thanks for sharing your story and progress towards getting your wife active in this lifestyle. :P

It is always a pleasure to observe a previously vanilla shy monogamous wife find out her husband wants to share her with other men and watch how she reacts. Most wives are shocked and in disbelief when a husband breaks the news to them. That's the way my wife reacted some 25 years ago when I made her aware of this alternate lifestyle. It took me 5 years of constant role play and discussion before she finally realized I was serious about her sharing her married pussy with other men. Once she rode her first new cock after 13 years of marriage she was hooked and enjoyed hotiwife status for over 20 years. We have now been married 42 years, and even though she had to give up the lifestyle due to health issues it was fun years for all involved. :twisted:

It appears you're approach is working and you will probably have a new hotwife on your hands in the near future. We will anxiously be reading your updates for the breaking news of when and how she officially joins the hotwife club. Don't hesitate on sharing other photos of your wife. She will love the comments.😍😍😍
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:41 am

Hope everything will be great on Friday.

A little advice on rules.
My wife and I quickly found out that rules is not good in the heat of the moment.
So we changed it to guidelines instead. Then you do not have to think about what the other part wants or not, but do have them in the back of your head.

With rules you will feel very bad if you break it during the fun part and that can easily ruin the whole thing.
That is why we changed it to guidelines.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:48 am

My cock immediately demanded more blood flow when I saw those two pics of that hot hot Woman! :shock: :whip: :whip:

Please tell her for me that anyone who would say something negative about her appearance is - well - evidently not interested in women! :roll:

All best wishes for the forthcoming proceedings. :cool:

Hope tomorrow sees her beautiful body naked, with the guy she is seducing properly fucking her! :twisted: :mrgreen:

CuriousOne36
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousOne36 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:33 am

So… I saw your hotties post first then just read this post so saw the pictures before I read your adventure. Couldn’t help thinking of your wife in one of the outfits while she was gaming and playing with her self at the same time. I envy your situation because when I think I’ve made progress with my wife and about to turn a corner(I’ve written my wife some stories too) she says “you know this will never happen”. As long as she plays along with the fantasy Im ok I’ll just keep wishing and reading adventures like yours.

Truly hope it goes well for you both Friday. Can’t wait for your accounting of what transpired.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:44 am

I love your account of your progress and the way you have handled it, I often think that the discussions with your wife and her being skeptical to her becoming a Hotwife are the more satisfactory side of getting there: The story telling device to get her prepared for what now seems inevitable was masterly.

NOVO7779
Virgin

Unread post by NOVO7779 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:26 pm

Loving this thread, great read…

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:10 pm

Wow guys, thanks so much for the encouraging words. I'm quite proud of mine and my wife's progress thus far. My wife and I really hope K doesn't flake out, but even if he does I imagine it will be a short journey to the next guy. My wife already told him last night "Let me know if we're on for the Hotel or not, so I can start looking for a different guy if I have to..." So, I don't see too much hesitation from her. She still kind of struggles to tell me some of the newer details, like giving him a handjob for fear of my reaction, but is very quickly and ever increasingly becoming more and more comfortable and excited. Both can't wait till tomorrow... we hope.

CuriousUK
$2 Ho

Unread post by CuriousUK » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am

It Friday, so just wanted to wish both of you all the luck in the world. Whatever happens hope you both have fun, and just enjoy the kinky situation, and it’s even better than you imagine 😃

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:29 am

UPDATE:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, my wife isn't my wife anymore. She's my HOTWIFE NOW! *Gets up and physically dances in the PC room*

Last night we went to bed not knowing what would happen. K was supposed to talk to his wife and let us know if he was able to meet or not, but he never did. We woke up today still not knowing, but part of the way through the day he said he was definitely coming. Then a bit later, he was unsure and had to talk to his wife again because she was "emotional". Odds were against us and I would have put money down that he was definitely going to flake out. But he didn't, we'll come back to that though.

We proceeded through the day on the hopes and assumptions that he would in fact show up. I booked a hotel room about 20 minutes away at a hotel with photos of a nice chair in the corner for me to sit in. This weekend was a holiday weekend, so it was about 2x as expensive as usual, but I didn't even care, I just hoped he would actually show up. Nerves for me and my wife kicked into overdrive and we were losing our minds most of the day.

Eventually it became time to get ready for the date. I spent some time shaving my wife's pussy so it would be picture perfect for her new friend. Then she took a shower and I helped her brush her hair a little towards the end. The plan was my wife would wear a school girl skirt with no panties and a VERY revealing shirt with no bra that barely kept her boobs in her shirt. Unfortunately, she didn't like the look of the school girl skirt, so she vetoed it. She still wore a nice skirt, and still with no panties though. She did her make up and looked like a sex goddess. We got in the car and headed towards the hotel after she chugged a little alcohol and packed a few White Claws for the hotel.

We got to the hotel room and she texted K the location and room number. We talked a little bit about how crazy we were and our nerves, and made sure we were both "REALLY REALLY ok" with what was about to happen (although we were both still skeptical that he would even show up.) I told her how amazing she looked and we just sat there nervous as we've ever been about anything in our lives while we watched The Simpsons on TV.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, and only one person it could have been. My wife went and greeted K at the door. He was stunned at how sexy she looked (and rightfully so). Not wasting any time they started kissing and he asked asked what to do. My wife previously told him that although she does want him to be very dominant EVENTUALLY, the first time, she was in control. He was super respectful about that and did a great job of letting her set the pace. She wasted no time, and pulled her top off showing him her gorgeous boobs for the first time. He showed them great appreciation for a minute or two before she started undoing his belt.

She laid him down on the bed and his cock was rock hard and ready to go. He was a little bigger than me, not by a lot, but enough, so we were all happy about that. My wife looked at me, and said "You're sure?" and I assured her that I was very sure. She started sucking his cock at the end of the bed and did a great job of looking at him, looking at me, licking the shaft. She was a vision to behold. She sucked his cock for several minutes and I was concerned he might blow before the main event. She stopped and told him to scoot up on the bed and straddled him, pulling her skirt up to her belly, revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties. She grinded on his dick for a minute before looking at me and saying she was going to fuck him, as I requested that she would before she actually fucked him. And just like that, bareback, he was inside my now hotwife.

She rode him hard and came on his cock in no time. After several minutes he had to stop, he was going to cum too soon, and asked to put a condom on, we said that was his choice, we were ok either way. He took a couple minute break and put the condom on and she mounted him again. She kept looking over at me off and on the whole time, and would giggle and laugh at how much fun she was having. I of course, was all smiles as well. My wife came at least 2 more times while she rode his cock. After what I believe was the 3rd or so orgasm for her she collapsed on top of him and he began furiously pounding away at her from underneath her. And then he came very hard. After a couple minutes my wife rolled off him and both of them (and me) realized... there was no more condom. It had come off during the sex at some point and was still inside my wife lol. He got up and went to the bathroom and I walked over to my hotwife, laying sprawled out on the bed, sweaty, happy, and exhausted. I admired my wife's beautiful, freshly fucked, pussy and began to finger her. I felt around as I did, and eventually found and pulled out the condom. It was very empty, and he had definitely came inside my wife's pussy.

K came out of the bathroom and got dressed, and said "what now, do we shake hands and I leave or?" I said, yeah, that sounds good. I shook his hand and thanked him for coming. Then I thanked him for cumming in my wife. He laughed at that. He and my wife said their goodbyes and kissed and he left. I went over to my wife still laying naked on the bed. I stripped down and laid down next to her. We talked for a few minutes, asking if we were both ok with what happened. Talked about how much we each loved it. And laughed in disbelief that it actually happened.

I again went down and admired her pussy, and began fingering her. I kissed her thighs and she was clearly wanting what I was debating if I should do or not on the first time, but I did, and began to lick her pussy. She loved it and came on my face, pulling my hair and my head harder into her while she did. And then I reclaimed her, cumming inside my wife and reminding her (as if she needed it) that she now has the cum of 2 men inside her at the same time. We lied there naked, euphoric, laughing, and on cloud 9 for a while longer before I reclaimed her a 2nd time. I was also fingering her on the drive home as we talked and reminisced about what just happened.

We spent several hours talking about the same stuff over and over again. We couldn't believe we actually did it. How much each of us loved it. How much we can't wait to do it again. How much we love each other and can't believe how lucky we are. The fact that my wife is now my hotwife... It was the absolute best night of my life, and I think hers as well. And I guess we'll leave it at that for now. She wrote to K saying how she hopes this wasn't a "1 and done" thing, and that she can't wait till he can fuck her again. And we'll just have to hope his wife drama doesn't snowball, but even if it does, I think it's safe to assume that my wife, won't want to stop being a hotwife any time soon... And god, I hope so too. Life can't get any better right now.

Best. Day. Ever.

hope_fil
Trainable

Unread post by hope_fil » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:22 am

That was one of the best write-ups of a first time I have read on here!!

I think why it resonates so much is because it’s how I fantasise about our first time going.

Love the connection between you and your new hotwife; giggling and laughing about what you have both just done!!

Amazing to read.

connmar
Virgin

Unread post by connmar » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:37 am

Bravo and congratulations!!!