We're starting very very slowly

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Re: We're starting very very slowly

Unread post by crystal » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:44 am

I had another date with my office crush on Friday. We went to a club in downtown, he had chosen this place as we could blend in with the crowd and go unnoticed. The music was fast and hard, and we were making out in the middle of the dance floor. The song changed to even more lauder and faster, he let go of my ass and cupped my chin in his hand while his fingers ran through my hair and before I had a chance to react he grabbed my hand and made me follow him to a dark and empty corner. By the time we made it there, he backed me against the wall and grabbed the hem of his shirt revealing his ripped upper body. After he released his shirt, he took me by surprise when he used the front of his body to pin me against the wall.

Without giving much thought to what I was about to do, I slid my fingers inside his jeans. I saw him close his eyes as my hand felt how hard he was for me. Wanting to give him as much pleasure as possible, up and down, up and down. He lowered his head and began kissing me all over my face it made me want to cry. He kissed me slowly, making me moan and open my mouth fully. He removed his hands from the wall and pulled me even closer to him, and brought one of his hands to cup my ass, lifting me so I stood on my tiptoes. I let go of his cock and brought my hands to his hair. By that point, I lost my mind. His fingers under my skirt inched up, and up, and up until he could feel how wet I was. His hand stroked me outside of my panties.

I knew we should have been paying more attention to what was going on around us, after all, we were in a very public place and people could snap a picture but honest to God I couldn't care less and he seemed less concerned than me. I was to getting off, and if not for the support of his hand on my ass, I'd have stumbled forward. His cock pressed hard against my belly while he watched my face. He bent to kiss me once more, but short and sweet.

Then he helped me to set my clothes in order.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:53 am

Thanks for the update
Anything more happening with Luis, Michelle, Caleb and Blaise. Has hubby had Michelle again?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:33 am

Wow! So much passion! That's surely what a hotwife adventure is about!

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Sun May 07, 2023 9:27 am

Bump

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Sat May 20, 2023 2:16 pm

so miss hearing about her and her cucks adventures ;/

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sun May 21, 2023 4:50 am

Nothing special to share for the last month, I spent 2 nights with Caleb this week. Post for this later

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sun May 21, 2023 5:35 am

Anything happening with Luis or michelle or are they out of the picture now

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun May 21, 2023 7:32 am

Have you fully adjusted to Caleb's size? 🙂
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sun May 21, 2023 11:14 pm

crystal wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 4:50 am
Nothing special to share for the last month, I spent 2 nights with Caleb this week. Post for this later
So here you go. I spent the weekend with Caleb, Bill got his Facetime calls occasionally like he used to say if there's one thing worse than watching it's not watching. It hasn't been planned as the whole weekend just things turned in that way.

However, we had great sex with Bill afterward, even though I was tired like hell. What he'd started with my blouse and bra he continued with my lower clothing and I was standing fully naked there and then he was all in and I was fully satisfied before I remembered the game we play so I was like are you in yet, are you in me. I didn't need to remind him how big Leroy is, how much bigger his cock is, just served to make him slam into me harder and faster. Pulling him in, holding him tight not letting him escape until he'd shot his load. Well two of us cuddling and smiling as we came down from our high.

And this is my only date with Caleb or anyone for the past month, busy month. We teased each other, still playing don't ask don't tell game. I tease him referencing Caleb only indirectly, like whispering I really wish he was bigger and could go deeper, other times would be even more direct like fuck me like Caleb fucks me. But don't assume it's only me, especially if I was winding up he often replies in the same way like come on slut, put some energy , fuck me properly you know like you do when you are busy cheating on me.

Well, Bill wants to watch but in person so we could invite him this Friday night Caleb for dinner and then afters. I'm having drinks with Michelle tomorrow, don't ask :whip:
BallSpanking wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 7:32 am
Have you fully adjusted to Caleb's size? 🙂
Yup
edgedndenied wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 5:35 am
Anything happening with Luis or michelle or are they out of the picture now
We have weekly drinks with Michelle. Luis is out of the picture.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon May 22, 2023 7:30 am

Hi, Crystal!

Long time no hear. Glad to learn you and Bill are doing great. Thank you for updating.

Every good wish,

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:13 pm

We have weekly drinks with Michelle. Luis is out of the picture.
Was there a falling out with Luis or did you just tire of each other?

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:43 pm

Hello! I love your thread and am happy for your shares and your developments between you both.

Thank you for sharing!!

I am intrigued with Coach K’s story! As well as your office crush story.

Have you seen Coach K again? Or was it a one and one experience?

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:58 pm

What happen to this sexy couple???

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:20 am

it's been long time. We took a break from the lifestyle until last week. I met a guy in a club, I was a night out with a few girlfriends. One of them had been dumped recently so we were keen to get her out having fun again.

So there we were dancing and generally having good time until a college guy turned up, and his college guy friends kept hitting on us. They kept following us around; wherever we went, they appeared. All they wanted to dance with us, and it was super annoying. So annoying in fact that I'd got to point where I was about to call it a night and get a Uber home. That's when this college kid made his big move, as I had one final dance he appeared again dancing behind me. But this time he took it step too far and started to grind up against me. I guess my face made it clear I did not approve and as I turned to confront him the next thing I knew he was calling me a slut and getting right in my face.

And that's when a black guy, stepped in between us and very politely suggested to him to go home. His name Blake, he's 6'2", probably 220lbs and it's muscle. The rest of the college group left at the same time, and it's fair to say I was grateful for Blake's intervention.

We decided to stay longer and I asked Blake if he'd like to join us. I owed him after all. We all continued drinking and dancing, and it turns out Blake can dance. A few of the girls took turns dancing with him, and If I'm honest, a couple of them were acting like total sluts around him. Just from their dancing I could tell my girlfriends hadn't gotten laid in a long time. I kept my distance from Blake. Finally he led me to the dance floor, I don't know why I couldn't say no. Standing next to him made realized how big Blake was, I guess I was intimidated by him not because of anything he had done but just because of our physical differences.

About halfway through the first song, Blake place his hands on my hips, I did what I could to keep a little distance between us as we started to dance. But as song changed all I felt Blake pull me back toward him and before I knew it he had his arms around me and he was just holding me against his body. So I did start to move my hips with the beat and he was very good at leading. It wasn't long before his hands starting to explore my body. It was all very gently but I definitely felt his hands brushing against some side boob very often. But then the music changed again, and before I knew what was happened he turned me around so I was facing him and I felt his hands slide down to my ass.

I completely lost track as we danced, and it was only when our dance ended abruptly. He asked me to give me a ride home, after I told him where I'm heading with Uber. As we got to the car Blake opened the door and took my arm to help me inside. As we drove along we didn't say much until Blake reached out and placed his hand on my thigh. His fingers were resting right on the very bottom of my dress. Then he asked me If I want to go with him on dinner this week, and he's supposed to bring a date.

So having date again :)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:34 am

what a wonderful turn of events !

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:57 am

Just caught up. So hot. Thank you for sharing your sex life with us all.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:04 pm

Lovely!

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:02 am

Friday night I met Blake again for that dinner event , I picked out a tight little black dress, it was short enough to show off a lot of leg, I had to find a pair of heels to go with it. I picked my favorite clubbing heels, they're sexy and comfortable. Then I had to work out what underwear would go with the dress. Something about selecting what underwear to wear when I was spending the night with another man felt weird again.

I picked out black thong and matching bra. By 5pm I was ready - dressed, made up, and feeling confident. I grabbed my phone and and headed down to the living room. Bill was sitting on the sofa on his laptop as I walked in and he looked me up before he smiled and just said Wow. God, I love my husband. About 5 minutes later, black car pulled up outside our house, and as soon as I saw it, I said my goodbyes to Bill and left. Blake get out of the car, then walked around my side and opened the door for me. I let him help me into the car, and few moments later, he was back in the driver's seat as we pulled away. He complimented me, his hand moving to rest on my thigh. I couldn't help but notice his hand seemed to be placed bit higher that it was the last time. Despite my attempts to sit comfortably, nervousness got the better of me, and I couldn't stop playing with my fingers.

The drive wasn't too long, and soon we arrived at an upscale hotel. The place looked incredibly fancy, Blake informed the valet about the party we were attending, and they allowed us to proceed. He mentioned the dinner starting 7pm, then after that there will be a brief presentation and some awards and once it's done we can head to the hotel's club.

As we stepped in, young hostess guided us to our seats. We were seated to an old couple, we talked to them for a while dinner was served. Before long the food was served, and dinner was amazing. The lady from the old couple out of nowhere said we both make a beautiful couple. Once the dessert had been served, the waiters started to clear the tables and the award ceremony started. As the ceremony was ending, I made my excuses and headed to the ladies' room. As I walked back to the table I sat down and almost without thinking I slid my hand onto Blake's. After the ceremony ended, the crowd moved to the club, Blake draped his arm around my waist as we strolled together toward the bar. He bought me a drink without asking If I wanted one. We settled in a seat and engaged into conversation while he continued to offer me more drinks, which I accepted. Then eventually he suggested we hit the dance floor. I didn't put any resistance when he led me onto second floor dance floor. As I face Blake on the dance floor, he leaned in, and I felt his hand grab me by the hips as he pulled me in towards him. He was being aggressive not in the intimidating sort of way just a very definite way, he knew what he wanted and he was going to get it. Like it! By the end of first song I could feel his cock starting to grow, he definitely wanted me.

As the evening went on Blake was becoming more and more aggressive with me, again it wasn't like he intimidated me. I knew that If I asked him to stop he would. I was grinding myself against his hard cock, and few seconds later Blake was running his hands up and down my body. I lost track of time as we danced, it felt like we spent hours on the dance floor. He guided me to secluded corner of the bar, where he knew a couple of people. They exchanged friendly greetings, with only one seat available Blake took it and then he invited me to sit on his lap. I crossed my legs, and he rested his hand on my thigh.

He ordered us drinks, and his friends didn't seem to pay attention. Someone suggested we go and check out the hot tub. I was like wtf, I told Blake I haven't brought anything to wear. He looked at me and smiled as he said to go in my underwear, it's really no big deal. Sure I knew I was wearing skimpy bra and a thong. Before I even realized Blake had stripped down to his boxers, as he took my hand and we started to get into the hot tub. As he sat behind me, I felt him wrap his legs around me and I could instantly. I could feel his cock pressing against my back.

Under the water I could feel his hands starting to explore my body. At first I felt his fingers gently tracing the outline of my spine before his hands slowly wrapped around my hips. His hands never remained still for any length of time, and they were moving up and down. They started down almost at my knees, then moved up slowly until his fingers found the bottom of panty line. I hoped he would go further, but he didn't. He just left me right on the edge like that.

As the night wore on, the alcohol never stopped flowing and I couldn't deny I was getting drunk :) As we stepped out of the hot tub, Blake wrapped an arm around me and offered me a warm towel. Then he said everyone here has a room the company has reserved for them and he really thinks I'm just staying with him for the night. I just said OK, nothing more, nothing less.

As we headed inside and started to search for elevator, we were waiting with group of people, including some young guys, and before I knew it I felt hand on my ass. I looked at Blake, ready to tell him this was far too public and heart sank - both his hands were by his side. Someone was grabbing my ass. I screamed and before I knew it, Blake spun around and grabbed the guy's arm. As he twisted it, the guy screamed out in pain and felt to his knees. I'm not going to lie, watching the guy crying out, made me feel good. And obviously I loved the way Blake made the guy beg for him to stop.

As soon as we're in the elevator, Blake pushed the button for the top floor. As we stepped out Blake led us to his room. It was a beautiful suite, with amazing view and balcony overlooking the city. Before I knew it, Blake handed me another glass of wine, which I probably didn't need it, but I still drank it. I was drunk, half naked after the tub, and I couldn't deny I was filled with lust.

What happened next, it's not what do you expect after this long read. He put me on my knees and used my mouth until he came, then he told me to go to bed. He made me suck him off in the morning again, before he dropped me at home Saturday morning.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:46 pm

Interesting date but his needs obviously come before yours.

An exciting adventure though. I imagine you drove Bill crazy as you shared the details with him. :)

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:32 pm

Doesn't sound like it was a fulfilling evening for you.
Tell him to take a hike if he's just going to use you.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:48 pm

Yes not much in it for you, unless you enjoy the denial of being fucked by your new bull after a beautiful love filled night out with him. Just to end with 2 bjs. Maybe he is the perfect gentlemen and wants to take it slow or he has some dominant plans for you in the future.

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:45 pm

Chuckle. Definitely not the ending we expected but… did you like it?
cuckold

DoctorLuv
Experienced

Unread post by DoctorLuv » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:59 am

I’m curious as to what interaction you had with your husband when you got home? Did you even tell him about your date or did you decide to make him wait to learn about it after you posted the details.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:51 pm

Busy week, will share my thoughts and if any update by end of the week.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:18 pm

Looking forward to it, babe!
I just can't imagine why any man would pas up on some of the finest pussy that will ever come his way ...
Because he is too full of himself? 🤒
Me? I don't get it.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)