We're starting very very slowly

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
crystalhusband
Experienced

Re: We're starting very very slowly

Unread post by crystalhusband » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:04 pm

Well, we had Caleb over for dinner. Nice guy, well-educated, and can keep the conversation going. Nothing close to hood type guy. Kids were at home so Crystal had no alibi to dress in anything more revealing that would have been deeply suspicious, almost certain to raise comments and questions from our 2 highly observant kids. So, Crystal had to limit herself to a thigh-length skirt and blouse that show cleavage but without being something that would draw comments from kiddos. We put the kids to sleep and had our dinner and takeout; we were so busy we just couldn't steal time for cooking. Best solution - Japanese.

Crystal had a hard time hiding her arousal for Caleb. On the other hand, I struggled to control my arousal as well. When Caleb went to use the bathroom I whispered to Crystal to take Caleb out to the basement room and let him fuck her brains out but to use Facetime so I can see what the two of them get up to. She was like you take care of kids tomorrow I'm not sure I'll be able to walk straight after he'd finished with me tonight.

They sneaked out to the basement, and then the house seemed pretty quiet. 15 minutes, half an hour, no call. Then I noticed she left her phone on the kitchen island. Sure it was intentional :lol: It was fully an hour later before I managed to steal out of the house and see what was going on.

Reaching down I saw Crystal had stripped out all of her clothes and lingerie, her skirt, and blouse, and had been at various different places on the floor. Crystal was on the floor, legs curled under herself, Caleb was sitting on the sofa in front of her and Crystal was evidently doing her best to suck and stroke him back to life. Both of them turned to look at me, easier for Caleb as he didn't have a cock in his mouth. Crystal had to couch a couple of times before she was able to speak, she thanked me for letting her and Caleb play again. I couldn’t have loved her more at that moment.

Caleb had left an hour ago and Crystal joined like she just finished NYC Marathon

Plenty of comments last 2 years almost how Bill feels about this and that, what he thinks, here you go guys. Hope my perspective do not offend either bulls or HW hubbies:

Let me tell you something, about what the lifestyle taught me. I don't feel threatened by the bulls with the huge cocks. Not anymore, they might breathe, might walk and talk and be an entertaining part of my beloved one for an hour or two. But fundamentally they're still sex toys. Mainly for Crystal, but also for me, for us. It's me she loves. So while there is angst and pain, this only seems to add my pleasure.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:34 am

Very hot and well stated observations. You two are doing this right!
Last edited by 4herpleasure89 on Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:32 am

Spot on!

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:24 am

Going clubbing with Caleb tonight, I and Michelle got an invite. Bill is going to watch after the kids, and we agreed he's gonna pick up us at midnight. No other plans for tonight

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:51 am

Wow! You two have a hot night ahead!
... and exquisitely enjoyable torture for Bill!

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:55 am

We've been to that club last night with Michelle and Caleb. We had a great time, BIll texted after he put the kids to sleep he wanted to come. I warned him we're on a date, holding hands, sitting next to each other, and maybe a little more sometimes, but if it's okay for him I'll be happy to stop by.

Half an hour late I got a text from Bill, it said he was standing outside so I replied back Caleb is coming to get him. I had to make a big show leaning over to give Bill a kiss. I had to look into his eyes, to take his temperature, to see how comfortable he was with all this setup. Caught him staring at our hands, having fun, we were making out in front of Bill.

After an hour of nasty dancing, we left, leaving Caleb and Michelle in the club. Still sore from last time, I couldn't get Caleb again.

shadowtantra
Virgin

Unread post by shadowtantra » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:27 am

crystal wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:55 am
We've been to that club last night with Michelle and Caleb. We had a great time, BIll texted after he put the kids to sleep he wanted to come. I warned him we're on a date, holding hands, sitting next to each other, and maybe a little more sometimes, but if it's okay for him I'll be happy to stop by.

Half an hour late I got a text from Bill, it said he was standing outside so I replied back Caleb is coming to get him. I had to make a big show leaning over to give Bill a kiss. I had to look into his eyes, to take his temperature, to see how comfortable he was with all this setup. Caught him staring at our hands, having fun, we were making out in front of Bill.

After an hour of nasty dancing, we left, leaving Caleb and Michelle in the club. Still sore from last time, I couldn't get Caleb again.
Thank you Crystal for such a wonderful post. While just an update, it elicits a deep sense of caring and love between you and Bill while also highlighting the eroticism of your date with Caleb and Michelle. Thank you both for your willingness to share your story.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:27 am

So I'm introducing the "don't ask, don't tell" game for Bill. He said the whole idea of me cheating, of keeping him on the edge just kinda does it for him, keeps him fired up. He had that guilty look of a child caught.

If he wanna watch it, he'll let me know. So from now on more updates will come from Bill, I don't want to ruin our spicy game :)

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:08 pm

The cheating wife thing is very sexy. We enjoy it too as my HW has told me that I would any longer know all and so as it is now she has told me that there’s a good bit I don’t know about her and what she’s been up to any longer. It definitely adds a new spicy element to our Cuckold and HW arrangement.
Hope you guys enjoy :)

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:49 am

Unread post by crystal » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:27 pm

So I'm introducing the "don't ask, don't tell" game for Bill. He said the whole idea of me cheating, of keeping him on the edge just kinda does it for him, keeps him fired up. He had that guilty look of a child caught.

If he wanna watch it, he'll let me know. So from now on more updates will come from Bill, I don't want to ruin our spicy game :)
Ooh!

54321 :shock: :whip:

hermanhvos
Virgin

Unread post by hermanhvos » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:38 am

Let me tell you something, about what the lifestyle taught me. I don't feel threatened by the bulls with the huge cocks. Not anymore, they might breathe, might walk and talk and be an entertaining part of my beloved one for an hour or two. But fundamentally they're still sex toys. Mainly for Crystal, but also for me, for us. It's me she loves. So while there is angst and pain, this only seems to add my pleasure.
Is it possible to better describe the situation of a husband of a practicing hotwife?
English is not my first language, excuse my mistakes

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:17 pm

Hoping it doesn't turn into a "Don't tell - Don't tell" thread.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:26 am

Not at all my friend, not at all.

Friday night, I was sitting at home when the text arrived from Crystal - “ thinking to see a friend tonight, are you okay to put the kids to bed by yourself? “

She wasn’t having around. This is what I asked for, shouldn’t have made the suggestion if I couldn’t hack the consequences. Calming myself and replied back to her I’ll give the kids a goodnight kiss from their naughty mom. For the rest of the night, I was like a man on speed. I was on the edge, having to really watch myself. I was caught up in family activities which provided a good distraction. It was only when the kids were finally in bed and sleeping that I had time to check on what was happening on the other side of the town. My mind was filled with what Crystal and Caleb would be doing together. I imagined all the different positions and locations they’d be using, they must have gone to his apartment, by far the best choice - beds, sofas, tables.

It was just before midnight when I heard Crystal’s key in the lock. She grinned at me and said, “ Michelle sends me greetings”. I was about to say but I thought when she cut me off and said she thought I didn’t want to know. She said she’s beaten, really beat and she could do with a good night's sleep. As she came to bed, she was wearing her sexiest nighties. I tried to see if there were any signs of sexual activity but the material wasn’t quite transparent to allow me to see any marks, although her nipples certainly looked more swollen and larger than normal, even if they weren’t full-on erect. I reached for her after a goodnight kiss, and slowly cupped her right boob but she said maybe tomorrow. She must have sensed my disappointment, even if neither of us spoke, she rolled over towards me and she told me to pull sheets down and get the box of tissues. I didn’t need any further explanation. I knew what was coming next, She started sucking me, and some of her comments made me jealous that she was talking about Caleb. Finally, she used some of the tissues to clean the cum from her hand, it was like she was saying only my other man can cum in me today, I love you but it’s what it’s. Clean-up duty completed, she snuggled close to me and she said she loves me, and thanked me for letting her have a night off with Michelle, they had a nice talk.

Then she asked me If I’ll be able to look at the kids just for one more night. Michelle’s now with Blaise, he asked her to buy some sexier, more revealing clothes and she asked Crystal if she’d really like her help and advice.

I was like I thought you saw Michelle she said she didn’t say that. She told me she thought I didn’t want to know when I asked if she wasn’t with Michelle, was it Caleb? I started seeing what I’d suggested to Crystal. I may have ticked the box for excitement but I’d also denied myself any opportunity to understand how often she really is seeing Caleb. I had to trust that Crystal would stick to my suggestion but there was no way for me to be sure.

Ok, this new arrangement had already given me plenty of hours shaking with nerves. Making me wonder how many evenings I’m going to spend wondering where Crystal is.

More updates probably will come in the next couple of days.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:17 pm

Thanks for the update, Bill.
She is very mysterious in her ways, but you have the only first hand evidence that serve as clues.
As I understand it Caleb is the biggest she has had, and it would seem she is determined to accommodate him fully and often.
His cock probably elicits a primal, biological response from Crystal. Her surrender to Caleb must be sublime to behold. 🙂

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:22 pm

I just finished this fantastic thread. Thank you so much for sharing your adventures and the way you keep your loving husband involved. I have ask if you are still driving the Porsche?

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:05 am

Well, well.

Crystal texted me yesterday afternoon she's going shopping with Michelle this afternoon. She said she's not sure what time they'll finish but she said she'll text or call when she knows more. Well, again she left me in a state of sweet and sour torment.

As the hours passed at first, it wasn’t too bad.  I was mainly busy looking after the kids. But then my brain went on questioning mode. It was already 7 pm and she was still out. I thought about calling or texting her, but the same quirk that had me stopped asking her plans had stopped me calling or texting her then.

It was 8 pm when my phone lit up with a simple very direct message from Michelle - " your wife is a total slut", followed by another text where she siad she heard of our don't ask don't tell game so if I'd rather not to see proof just let her know. I tried not to drop the phone, but my brain suddenly was built with different images and thoughts. Certainly with Michelle, as she’d hinted she’d be, but also certainly with Caleb as well. I must have gazed at that little screen for an eternity.

Bum, 3rd text arrived saying she'll decide for me. Then Facetime call, Crystal was on her knees wearing nothing but a smile and some lacy thin black panties and pair of matching heels, and she was kneeling in front of Caleb. Crystal's hand was around the base holding it steady. Then she dropped the call. In 10 minutes she sent me another text that Caleb is deep in my lovely Crystal, making her scream and sob until he dumps a load of jizz in her married pussy.

OK, I watched them. But somehow this felt far worse.  Or is that far better. Something about the way Crystal had teased me – refusing to deny or confirm what her plans were, just stringing me along – all of this added heat and intoxication. Insanely hot, but simultaneously incredibly emotionally destructive.

4th text arrived, this time Michelle claimed Crystal doesn't know she was doing this. Another Facetime call, Caleb was positioned between Crystal's spread thighs, the camera angle allowed me to see that he was all the way in. It was almost like she was crying, but I could tell it was pure pleasure not pain, every few minutes or so her body shook and jerked through another cum. All of a sudden I saw a second black figure walk from somewhere close to the camera over to the bed and climb up - Blaise, Michelle's black boyfriend, walking his way until he was standing directly above Crystal's hips. The call dropped again.

Just when I thought things couldn’t get any more tense, my phone pinged - " your sweet Crystal gonna be ass fucked, gonna have one in pussy, one in the ass at the same time, all top secret you have never seen that".

And another Facetime call, this time Blaise pull her left cheek to the side as he anus felt the touch of his cock, with his other hand he positioned himself and then squatted down I could see instantly her tense up. He used his weight to quickly push the first couple of inches, and all Crystal said was "Fuck". Both of them encouraged her, calling her a good girl. All the time they kept up their encouragements, Blaise was slipping more and more of his big black cock into my wife’s ass.  Caleb was just happy to stay stock still. And Crystal was like fuck, fuck, fuck.

No surprise call dropped again, she sent me a text she had to stop the call as the guys are gonna cum soon. If there’s one thing a million times worse than watching, it’s not watching.  Being forced to imagine and make up all kinds of scenarios and crazy thoughts about what two cocks and two pussies might be doing.

She came back 2 hours later, I reclaimed her, and heard those sweet words - cum in me, cum for me.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:22 am

Thank you, Bill.

It is good you are keeping tabs on Crystal, albeit discreetly.
That's a good thing, in case she might get into any trouble ... ;)

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:37 am

New development with the office Playboy, he called me last night, it was 9 pm and I was sitting on the sofa with Bill. I didn't pick the call but then my curiosity made me return the call.

We've been avoiding each other for months. I almost end the call when started speaking. He said he can't get me out of his mind, and he said he tried so hard and he just fucked a random woman and thought about me all the time. I was sick of jealousy. I was like let's don't run our friendship but he just said fuck the friendship. He said he tried, but he failed.

Then the line went dead.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:59 am

Dear Crystal and Bill,

Thank you for these new heart stopping posts!

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:36 pm

We've exchanged a few texts with my office crush, he said he needs to see me. I was like I thought we were done, so after back and forth he said he wants us to be friends again.

Later that afternoon, I called Bill to let him know that I'm going with him for drinks. Left him dinner ready, since I won't be there by the time he gets home. A Fitting dress, red lipstick, and my blonde hair falling down my back. You can imagine that. And I waited for him. Of course, he was running late, then a gray-haired man wanted to buy me a drink, he's very handsome and he looks like Bill thought he appeared to be older than Bill.

I said no, I'm waiting for a friend and completely dismissed him. He leaned and said I don't need to be such a bitch, then I heard the sweet voice of my date and he was like you have 5 seconds to apologize to her and fuck off. From the corner of my eye, I saw the guy say something to my date for the night, maybe an apology but I didn't really care. With one look he provided the warmth I didn't know I needed until this very moment. I came undone. I missed his smell, how I missed him. With me wrapped in his arms, he threw some bills on the bar and guided us to a corner booth, away from all the people watching us closely. He sat down first and then pulled me on top of his lap, never letting go of me. One of his hands was on the back of my neck; my hair was tightly wrapped in his fist as the other one gently caressed my back. Up and down. His touch was not sexual.

I get off his lap and move to sit next to him but we're holding hands, and then when we're outside of the club after an hour or so. I don't know why maybe the look of want in his eyes, or the attraction I've been fighting all along, but I decided that I don't care anymore and I needed to kiss him. It wasn't a tender - hair-pulling, passionate like this was a last kiss. He broke away first, and then he wanted to get out of there. We're going to fuck

In his apartment he shut the door and he immediately pushed me against it and began to kiss me - mouth, neck and all the way down. He wanted to tell me something but I told him I'm not here to chat. So he asked me to show him my tits, and felt his hands cupping my breasts. As soon as his hands were off my body, I missed his touch. I was so far gone when he asked me to turn around and show him my ass, I just followed his instructions without protesting and leaned against the wall and pushed my ass out so he can see my pussy. With my underwear out of the way, he spread my ass between his hands, as one of his fingers enters me from behind, feeling how wet I was, how wet he made me. I wanted him inside of me, so I began to move away from the door when he pulled my hair, bending my neck backward. He leaned down and said I won't regret this.

Completely naked, I began to unbutton his shirt. I saw him tracing a path with his tongue all the way to my neck, never taking his eyes off of mine. And just as I was about to get lost in the fucking sensation, I felt him moving to stand between my knees. He ran three fingers over my clit, then pressed them deep inside me harder and beautifully brutal. He ordered me to stand up and turn around and bend over.

He’s my kryptonite. So I turned around and bent over the kitchen counter. It all happened at once. I closed my eyes and he slid all the way in,when I felt his dick inside me, my body instantly recognizes the difference. The thickness…the length…it’s not the same, but it feels just as good.

We came together hard.

Later, after another round I was lying naked on the top of him, our bodies sweaty from screwing, his hand caressing my back. I realized I haven’t felt like this for a very long time. And I want more. A lot more.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:45 pm

Wow. Hot encounter. If this is what it means to be friends again, I don't think he'll have any complaints!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:01 am

Crystal!

You are irresistible. The perfect hotwife.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:21 am

Sexy encounter! You may have found yourself the boyfriend you've wanted. One to explore the great sex that comes with attraction and emotions, Im sure your cuck, will enjoy the ride too. It'll be hard on him a bit, but youll be there to help guide him along in it, as he learns to accept and enjoy his role as a cuck. I say all that to say, that is, if you and your office crush keep that path going. I know how your cuck will feel as my wife took me/us down that path too. IIts a wild ride for a cuck for sure, but something so sensual watching your love grow closer to her lover.

oldguy
Virgin

Unread post by oldguy » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:34 pm

crystal wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:06 pm
armyguyot1 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:59 pm
welcome to the forum crystal.
thanks armyguyot1, i want to get verified would you be able to send me pm with instructions :roll: thanks
Is it normal for a pm to be in outbox instead of sent?
Larry

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:45 pm

oldguy wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:34 pm
crystal wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:06 pm
armyguyot1 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:59 pm
welcome to the forum crystal.
thanks armyguyot1, i want to get verified would you be able to send me pm with instructions :roll: thanks
Is it normal for a pm to be in outbox instead of sent?
It'll show in the sent box once the recipient has read it.
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious