We're starting very very slowly

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
aztd
2 Bit Whore

Re: We're starting very very slowly

Unread post by aztd » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:16 am

crystal wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:43 am
rickh57 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:20 am
crystal wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:15 am
It was amazing, the most intense and satisfying sexual experience I'd ever had. It felt more like I had used them. I feel so powerful :)
Sounds like such a great encounter!
Thanks, rickh57

I'd never experienced anything quite like that in my life. It's amazing but also it raised questions, thoughts, and feelings. Even with the husband's permission, sexual infidelity is sexual infidelity. Shame and guilt, feel like something had died.

Sorry guys, it wasn't my intention to overflow you with my feelings :oops:

Thank god hubby has been so supportive telling me I shouldn't feel that way and something really did die that night, the lie we wanted a monogamous relationship and the longer you tried the more unhappy you became.

What I'm gonna do without you Bill, Love you!
I think feeling are an important part to share. Doing so make understand more before they move forward

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:36 am

Can't wait to hear more of your adventures. Glad it worked out so good and you enjoyed so much!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:44 am

crystal wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:43 am
rickh57 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:20 am
crystal wrote:
It was amazing, the most intense and satisfying sexual experience I'd ever had. It felt more like I had used them. I feel so powerful :)
Sounds like such a great encounter!
Thanks, rickh57

I'd never experienced anything quite like that in my life. It's amazing but also it raised questions, thoughts, and feelings. Even with the husband's permission, sexual infidelity is sexual infidelity. Shame and guilt, feel like something had died.

Thank god hubby has been so supportive telling me I shouldn't feel that way and something really did die that night, the lie we wanted a monogamous relationship and the longer you tried the more unhappy you became.

This is the beginning of an amazing journey for you two.

Sounds like you need the tee shirt that says “It’s not Cheating (Infidelity) if my husband watches”.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:52 am

just found the same t-shirt on amazon, I may consider buying pair for us :D

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:01 am

Congratulations to you both.

A lot to process but you're not without Bill. He adores you and this just makes you even more attractive to him. You can have fun as much as you like but instead of those lonely nights you remember when you were single (whether you were actually alone or with someone or other) you always have each other. You feel more beautiful and sexy. Bill finds you more beautiful and sexy. What's not to like? :D

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:08 am

Crystal, I'm so glad everything went so fantastically for you and Bill. I hope the support from those here helped give you the added confidence to do this. I might add that you seem to express your inner thoughts and emotions quite well. I just hope that you will continue to come here to not only tell us of your further adventures but to also mentor some of the newbies here who could benefit greatly from your insight. Congratulations. Well done.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:20 pm

Your support is invaluable as I'm not able to talk with my closest friends about this lifestyle, and the forum is my vent. I'll keep posting, using the forum as my diary, lessons learned handbook for all going into the lifestyle. I'm sure there will be up and downs, great and terrible experiences.

I'm meeting Brian tomorrow for lunch; test the water and chemistry between as face to face.

Adam texted hubby today, telling how much fun he had last night and when we're up to playing again or me If I'm interested he'd love to spend some time with me alone so I can tell hubby later all about our encounter. Bill handed me the phone to read it, I handed it back to him "what do you think".

We didn't discuss yet this possibility but I'm intrigued. Having 3some was hot, but the idea of Bill staying at home while I'm on a date alone it's kinda more exciting. We agreed we can trust him, he's not perv, creepy, weird. Feeling comfortable with him, and yeah like fucking him. So Bill left me the decision as he said it's a huge turnon for him knowing another man wants to fuck his wife. I know it makes him feel powerful, giving me his permission and he knows how to push my buttons. He didn't give me final permission before I confessed "I do want to fuck him". He said I should if I feel safe with Adam and not develop any feelings for him. I think I want to do it alone.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:35 pm

[/quote]
[/quote]

This is the statement you should always come back to as you ra.tionalize and come to grips with your feelings.
YOU felt powerful.
YOU were in control of your sex and sexuality.
YOU were the center of attention.
Guilt is a natural feeling especially in our culture which has monogamy as the cultural norm.
You AND your husband are in this together. You are on this journey together. And ultimately he is giving you the control to decide how you want to do this.
What is there to feel guilty about?
If it was just you, alone, without your husband, then there might be something to feel guilty about.
My guess is you and your husband haven’t been able to keep your hands, and other parts, off of each other since this happened.
GOOD FOR YOU TWO!
HAVE FUN!
Thanks for sharing your journey and good luck in your future endeavors.

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:43 pm

When you meet Brian tomorrow is it for lunch only? Or would you possibly have, say, a makeout session in his car? Or go back to his place and have sex there? Just wondering how quickly you would allow things to progress with him.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:56 pm

RetiredSnowbird wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:43 pm
When you meet Brian tomorrow is it for lunch only? Or would you possibly have, say, a makeout session in his car? Or go back to his place and have sex there? Just wondering how quickly you would allow things to progress with him.
Just a lunch, hubby is not crazy about him. I don’t want to push things further with him at this point

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:07 pm

Then if nothing else it's good practice.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:15 pm

RetiredSnowbird wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:07 pm
Then if nothing else it's good practice.
Yep I didn’t go on dates for ages :roll:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:11 pm

crystal wrote:

That, girl, is what it's about :D :whip:.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:05 pm

Hey guys,

Hope you're doing well. My lunch date was a disaster, the whole time he kept checking his phone. After an hour, he said he had to go. There was no connection at all, but I felt rushed. If he's so busy wtf he asked me out.

Meeting Adam Friday night at his condo :whip: By the way wherever I go - Starbucks, Walmart or just name it I'm looking for other men, we made eye contact. No doubt I could get him to fuck me, sneak with him in the bathroom and let him take me quickly and rough and I don't need to know his name. Following me, Bill does the same, imagining I fuck a stranger in the bathroom. Feeling like I'm trapped in a brand new world. Enough for today

I'm not the only one that's what I repeat to myself. If my thread starts becoming annoying let me know
Last edited by crystal on Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:13 pm

Oh, the power you now have. Exhilirating, isn't it?

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:43 pm

The power comes with responsibilities but you just picked the right adjective. It’s exhilarating and scary too

ugcp
Experienced

Unread post by ugcp » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:56 pm

Be safe (with situations, people, and health), keep an eye on the health of your relationship and the emotional state of your husband (and your own!)... and enjoy yourself! Don't let anything unworthy stop you from experiencing the pleasures of life and from learning new things about yourself in the process.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:10 pm

I think you need to change the name of your thread. You’re not really starting or going very, very slowly either.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:16 pm

I agree. I think your fantasies are getting ahead of you. Slow down and met some nice guys (or bad boys) who will fuck you. But I do have some empathy. My girlfriend went from a rather sheltered life as a Jewish American Princess to just about taking on all comers (comers?). I was along for the whole trip and it was quite a ride.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:38 am

crystal wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:05 pm
Hey guys,

Hope you're doing well. My lunch date was a disaster, the whole time he kept checking his phone. After an hour, he said he had to go. There was no connection at all, but I felt rushed. If he's so busy wtf he asked me out.

Meeting Adam Friday night at his condo :whip: By the way wherever I go - Starbucks, Walmart or just name it I'm looking for other men, we made eye contact. No doubt I could get him to fuck me, sneak with him in the bathroom and let him take me quickly and rough and I don't need to know his name. Following me, Bill does the same, imagining I fuck a stranger in the bathroom. Feeling like I'm trapped in a brand new world. Enough for today

I'm not the only one that's what I repeat to myself. If my thread starts becoming annoying let me know
You are definitely not alone. I see women out and about and wonder if they are a hotwife. I mentioned one instance is a recent post. This isn't something I have always done. Admire, yes but now I actively mentally ponder about their private sexual lives. Yes, I have turned into that creepy old guy.

Another example of my debauched mind.....recently I was working and after knocking on a door a few times and not getting an answer I observed this attractive woman rolling her trash bin to the curb at the house next door. I went up to her to inquire about the neighbors. This woman was, as I said, attractive but her dress was a bit questionable. The weather was not cold but had not yet gotten to the comfortable point and she was wearing Daisy Dukes (although with hemmed legs, not cut off). They were as short as one could get them without showing part of the butt cheeks. She also had on a crop top which was hemmed just below her breasts and it was all topped off with a pair of heels. They weren't stripper heels but heels nonetheless. I, being a professional, of course pretended I didn't notice her attire. At least I was praying I wasn't being too obvious (refer to creepy old guy reference above). In any case, after I go back in my car I started imagining she was a HW and had an afternoon date, either at home or elsewhere. Of course there are lots of alternative reasons for her attire but my current mind went immediately to the HW.

I am greatly heartened to know women have unbidden naughty thoughts as well. Of course , I have always known this but it is nice when a woman freely admits to it.

Edit: I am sorry for the near hijack. I realize my mental debauchery isn't in line with your point.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:36 am

crystal wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:05 pm
Hey guys,

Annoying? Say whaaatttt?

Extremely hot and erotic. Us wannabes are imagining our wives being like you. Let us live vicariously through you and your hubby.

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:17 pm

Somehow I can't see you as ever being "annoying". You have a wonderful sense of self discovery. Perhaps you wouldn't quite agree with this but I believe you now have almost a sense of entitlement...but not in a bad way. Growing up knowing how society has looked on similar women as morally 'fallen' vs. men who have done similar things and were considered role models, you seem to have hopefully freed yourself of the brainwashing and are on your way towards realizing your potential as, not only a woman, but as a human being.

I hope tomorrow night's session turns out to be a wonderful peaches and cream experience...your peaches and his cream.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:54 pm

Hey,

Time to post in my favorite forum. Had a great day today, hubby-day.

Woke him up with bj, then while he’s taking shower making his fav breakfast before his meetings were about to start. But I thought that’s not enough so secretly I planned a dinner date - a movie at AMC, dinner at his fav Italian place, and drinks at our bar. Sounds good, when was the last time your wife surprised you that way, hmm, tell me I’m not the perfect wife :D You don’t believe me, you’re right I’ve exchanged looks with that Latino waiter but only because he’s looking at my legs. Oh, I forgot, only one rule this night - no talks about hotwiving, other men, tomorrow date with Adam. Only one rule, only “you and me” that’s what I needed. Why that - because I wanted to show my appreciation to the only man that always tells me I’m beautiful, pay lots of attention to me and make me feel I’m the only woman in the world, and last but not at least pay attention to my body and what I like.

The food has been spectral, wine just enough to get a little tipsy but bold enough for what I had in mind as end of this wonderful day. After dinner, we went to our rooftop bar for a couple of drinks, dance together and I didn’t have an eyes for other men this night, just Bill, just him. He deserves that for the gift he made to me and opened a totally new world to me. I just can’t put it all in words.

When we finished our drinks I told him it’s time to go but instead of taking the elevator, I led him to the bathroom, a long time unfulfilled fantasy. He asked me so what we’re going to fuck in a dirty restroom, ABSOLUTELY. I felt so fucking good there, if it was someone else I’d feel cheap and whorish, with Bill we made love in that dirty bathroom.

Today I was the best wife, tomorrow the badass hotwife going to my new lover condo.

@RetiredSnowbird, you're always so nice and supportive.
@afagehi7 Thanks for your support
@R_H_NC Love your story

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:42 am

Crystal, to me, you sound like the perfect wife everyday. I figure Bill would agree.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:45 am

Marry me!!!