We're starting very very slowly

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Re: We're starting very very slowly

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:30 am

Crystal, just wondering what the tone of your initial amail to him was like. Did you pretty much say you wanted to have sex with him or simply say you enjoyed dancing with him or what? I realize that he said you're the kind of couple he wants to get to know better and that you'll be going to his condo. However do you think he is on board not only with having sex with you but doing so knowing that your hubby is okay with it?

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:46 am

mintymintybiscuit wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:17 am
Congratulations on getting vaccinated! I hope you're feeling better soon.
Me too but i feel like shit right know, lying in bed with just the laptop; We talked yesterday about our(my) boundaries, he's just spectator so it's my boundaries. I don't want him to tie me up or spank me or anything. If we decide to go should I undress myself, or wait for them to do it, who would go first, would it awkward for us, would Bill see me naked with another man and freak out, would I freak out :D

RetiredSnowbird about your questions we had yet to discuss this possibility - going alone, having threesome with both of them is hot by the idea of Bill not being there with me knowing my husband would be at home thinking about what I'm doing turn up my excitement even more. When I think about it's only in terms of sex, I don't picture myself going on dates or hugging together on the couch. The only person I'm interested is my husband.

Besides my threesome fantasy I often pictured myself in a room with a large group of men - ten or more waiting their turn to fuck me. This is my favourite fantasy actually the idea of so many men standing in line, stroking their hard cocks, me on bed, legs open, taking as many of them as I could.I never actually considered acting on my fantasies. A few one-night stands in college before I met ex and after my divorce, I’d only had sex with men I cared about. I thought about telling hubby about my fantasy of having a roomful of men waiting to fuck me, but something makes me hold back. That experience is probably better left to be lived out only inside my mind.

After what happened that night when we met our "new friend", I typed men who like to share or watch their wives flirting with another men. Most of them including one or two terms - hotwife and cuckoldry. I re-read the articles today in more detail. We have nothing to do with humiliation like many articles pointed as main reason for this lifestyle. I don't want came back home making Bill feel like he is not enough or telling how much better a sex partner the other man is.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:57 am

RetiredSnowbird wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:30 am
Crystal, just wondering what the tone of your initial amail to him was like. Did you pretty much say you wanted to have sex with him or simply say you enjoyed dancing with him or what? I realize that he said you're the kind of couple he wants to get to know better and that you'll be going to his condo. However do you think he is on board not only with having sex with you but doing so knowing that your hubby is okay with it?
We'd kept our email simple, saying we'd like to take him up of getting to know each other better save of what we're thinking for an in person discussion.

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:41 am

I think most guys in his shoes would be thinking, "Wow, I can have someone else's (wedding) cake and eat it too." :whip:

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:42 am

When are you going to see him?

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:11 am

Good morning boys and girls,

Many greetings from Sunny Florida, we're on vacation with family friends. If I knew the whole country coming to Florida for vacation I'd never agree to this vacation. No single free seat on our flight, guess what we didn't get adjoining seats but at least the hot guy seating next to me hitting on me all the time. :D He thought he might have a chance with me, he asked me to have drinks and dinner with him once we landed. I told him I doubt my husband would approve of me having dinner with a handsome stranger and my kids will want to spend the evening with me. He didn't quite believe me but finally, he said my husband is one lucky man.

Then arriving at the airport, we're walking with the luggage for about 1 hour to reach the car rental center and there it was the longest queue I've ever seen; another hour and a half to get our car, some black old dude warned us not to smoke into the garage. Whatever, we stopped by a nice beach bar for dinner on a way to West Florida. The food was amazing, we got a couple of drinks and the hubbies went to smoke. Don't let your hubbies go alone anywhere in Florida, it's full of these white trashes all over. I barely "saved" Bill from a blonde bitch hitting on him. Good for me, I don't need to deal with these bitches every day or I'd kill some.

Kids are a little bit annoying but we enjoy ourselves here. By the way, kiddos locked our bedroom door(locked from the inside) yesterday and hubby spent 2 hours trying to open it, me standing in bath towel covering almost anything. This morning my friend told me I need to stay more often in just my towel as she had amazing sex :whip:
superb101 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:42 am
Why you want to come and watch :D Next week probably, I need to call him to reschedule our "date". Family comes first so we're not in hurry. It'll happen when it happens or it won't happen who knows. I'm happy we're fucking like teenagers and if that's one of the pros of the lifestyle I'll be happy to explore it.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:41 am

crystal wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:11 am
Good morning boys and girls,

Many greetings from Sunny Florida, we're on vacation with family friends. If I knew the whole country coming to Florida for vacation I'd never agree to this vacation. No single free seat on our flight, guess what we didn't get adjoining seats but at least the hot guy seating next to me hitting on me all the time. :D He thought he might have a chance with me, he asked me to have drinks and dinner with him once we landed. I told him I doubt my husband would approve of me having dinner with a handsome stranger and my kids will want to spend the evening with me. He didn't quite believe me but finally, he said my husband is one lucky man.

Then arriving at the airport, we're walking with the luggage for about 1 hour to reach the car rental center and there it was the longest queue I've ever seen; another hour and a half to get our car, some black old dude warned us not to smoke into the garage. Whatever, we stopped by a nice beach bar for dinner on a way to West Florida. The food was amazing, we got a couple of drinks and the hubbies went to smoke. Don't let your hubbies go alone anywhere in Florida, it's full of these white trashes all over. I barely "saved" Bill from a blonde bitch hitting on him. Good for me, I don't need to deal with these bitches every day or I'd kill some.

Kids are a little bit annoying but we enjoy ourselves here. By the way, kiddos locked our bedroom door(locked from the inside) yesterday and hubby spent 2 hours trying to open it, me standing in bath towel covering almost anything. This morning my friend told me I need to stay more often in just my towel as she had amazing sex :whip:
superb101 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:42 am
Why you want to come and watch :D Next week probably, I need to call him to reschedule our "date". Family comes first so we're not in hurry. It'll happen when it happens or it won't happen who knows. I'm happy we're fucking like teenagers and if that's one of the pros of the lifestyle I'll be happy to explore it.
Wow! A new verified hotwife! Excellent. I'm glad you verified. Your fantasy about the multiple guys was too hot.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:16 pm

Woohoo!
Congratulations to our newest VHW crystal!
Doesn't her name look good in that beautiful bright blue? 💙💙💙

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:43 pm

Can't wait to hear more from you. Also, congrats to you on the VHW.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:32 pm

FYI Date has been rescheduled for next Monday

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:40 pm

Didn't you get the young man's phone number?
What are you waiting for, Easter/Estrus? ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:06 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:40 pm
Didn't you get the young man's phone number?
What are you waiting for, Easter/Estrus? ;)
What do you mean :) I got his business card; if you mean the guy from the plane i didn’t get his phone

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:10 pm

I'm sure the next 7 days will go very slowly, Crystal. Having some steamy sex with hubby in the meantime?

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:05 pm

RetiredSnowbird wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:10 pm
I'm sure the next 7 days will go very slowly, Crystal. Having some steamy sex with hubby in the meantime?
Don't mention the word sex anywhere close to me

No sex at all, drinking all the time, Cheers boys and girls🍺😵1 1/2 gallons of vodka, 1/2 gallon of margarita mix, and countless beer bottles for the past 3 days. Horny as hell with the alcohol leaking, with kiddos + our friends + squeaky bed it's a disaster. I told hubby he has to fulfil his marital duties otherwise his fantasy may become reality sooner than he expects 🏩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

The next 7 days will be exactly the same as the previous ones, it's not my top priority to get fucked just to get fucked or to call myself a hotwife. It's much easier to talk about it than doing it. But you're partially right, hubby said he can't wait to see me fucking this guy.

Good night sleepyheads; I continue reading jane's topic in HW, it's inspirational, still on page 25.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:08 am

Welcome to the OHW Forum, Crystal.

I'm excited in anticipation of your upcoming date. I bet you and hubby are wired.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:54 am

We asked our friends to take care of the kids, so we needed some space,we went to Sanibel to enjoy our vacation ALONE, we had our breakfast there, then hit the beach, went topless, and run into a group of spring breakers. I made eye contact with one of the guys, he' was young and pretty.
More boys coming to check me out, they formed a cluster around us, I've been having fun more than I expected. But Bill didn't feel so well so he asked them politely to leave us alone. We spent another hour at the beach, then I sucked him on the way back while he's driving. We had sex in the bathroom while all have been in the pool.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:02 pm

Wow, exciting! Sounds like you two will have some good times together while he watches you getting pleased. By your description, it sounded like hubby was holding out on you to get you ready for this encounter. I bet it was hard for him to hold out!

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:10 pm

tit5atat wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:02 pm
Wow, exciting! Sounds like you two will have some good times together while he watches you getting pleased. By your description, it sounded like hubby was holding out on you to get you ready for this encounter. I bet it was hard for him to hold out!
Sure, I spent these hours on the beach to catch up with jane's story in HW section which made me extremely horny :D hubby told me I put my hand inside my swim thong and touching myself, I barely believe him and I'm sure it's involuntarily, and when we got surrounded by these guys kinda reminds me of my fantasy, huh.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:30 am

Finally, time to post in my thread :)

We had a great day yesterday, the kids went on a kayaking adventure with our friends. Quality time for us, handmade crepes with honey and nasty sex on the couch(did I say nasty :D ). Bill is a very good lover focused on "woman always comes first" but sometimes I want to fuck the shit out of me like today. What else actually a woman may want from her husband? I believe hotwiving is fueling our sex life which is good and bad because we depend on our fantasies and nothing lasts forever even hotwifing. So happy we actually spent time together

Later we went for a beach walk like lovebirds, holding our hands, kissing and making out, joking while we're taking a selfie - "that woman is a hottie". I didn't remember the last time we did that, maybe the first months of our relationship. Sitting there he brought an upcoming date with Mr.Bar guy, we talked a lot as we don't want to hold anything back about how it makes us feel. And we feel horny guys, he wanted me again and again and I'm not complaining at all.

In fact, our experience with Mr.Bar guy makes it easier for us to talk about sex and our feelings, and here come benefits for us - more sex, more about what really turns us on. We're feeling like teenagers thinking about what to do next. It's amazing, weird, thrilling, and terrifying.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:23 am

Congratulations.
Communication and more nasty sex in a relationship is never a bad thing!!
Have you decided how far you’re ready to go when you meet Bar Guy? Just a make out with some stroking and groping? A handjob? Blowjob?
What if he pushes all your buttons and checks all your boxes, you and your husbands? Could there be actual fucking or a threesome on the first date?
Good luck and thanks for sharing your story.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:49 am

crystal wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:46 am
mintymintybiscuit wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:17 am
Congratulations on getting vaccinated! I hope you're feeling better soon.
Me too but i feel like shit right know, lying in bed with just the laptop; We talked yesterday about our(my) boundaries, he's just spectator so it's my boundaries. I don't want him to tie me up or spank me or anything. If we decide to go should I undress myself, or wait for them to do it, who would go first, would it awkward for us, would Bill see me naked with another man and freak out, would I freak out :D

RetiredSnowbird about your questions we had yet to discuss this possibility - going alone, having threesome with both of them is hot by the idea of Bill not being there with me knowing my husband would be at home thinking about what I'm doing turn up my excitement even more. When I think about it's only in terms of sex, I don't picture myself going on dates or hugging together on the couch. The only person I'm interested is my husband.

Besides my threesome fantasy I often pictured myself in a room with a large group of men - ten or more waiting their turn to fuck me. This is my favourite fantasy actually the idea of so many men standing in line, stroking their hard cocks, me on bed, legs open, taking as many of them as I could.I never actually considered acting on my fantasies. A few one-night stands in college before I met ex and after my divorce, I’d only had sex with men I cared about. I thought about telling hubby about my fantasy of having a roomful of men waiting to fuck me, but something makes me hold back. That experience is probably better left to be lived out only inside my mind.

After what happened that night when we met our "new friend", I typed men who like to share or watch their wives flirting with another men. Most of them including one or two terms - hotwife and cuckoldry. I re-read the articles today in more detail. We have nothing to do with humiliation like many articles pointed as main reason for this lifestyle. I don't want came back home making Bill feel like he is not enough or telling how much better a sex partner the other man is.
Your fantasies are really hot, but what really resonated with me was your comment about "the idea of Bill not being there with me knowing my husband would be at home thinking about what I'm doing turn up my excitement even more."

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:05 am

mundyman wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:23 am
Congratulations.
Have you decided how far you’re ready to go when you meet Bar Guy? Just a make out with some stroking and groping? A handjob? Blowjob?
What if he pushes all your buttons and checks all your boxes, you and your husbands? Could there be actual fucking or a threesome on the first date?
I hate going by script; I'd not want to decide what I would do and wouldn't do. We set only one unbreakable rule - totally honest and if any of us wants to stop we stop.NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Really I don't feel a need to do it, I'm doing that because it turns him on, which turns me on and I want to explore that specific part of our sexuality.

Going thru other VHW threads - mrs_reese and jane we're going to pay the price for our choices now and in the future. The only question is how much we'll enjoy the ride. I don't let myself think too much about it just living the moment.

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:49 am
Your fantasies are really hot, but what really resonated with me was your comment about "the idea of Bill not being there with me knowing my husband would be at home thinking about what I'm doing turn up my excitement even more."
We didn't discuss that option yet, why because it's not on my radar. Is it exciting? Oh yes. Is it dangerous? Oh yes. But we're far away from this point.

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:30 am

Crystal, I love how you're approaching this whole thing with open eyes. You know that much of what fuels you is based, as you had mentioned, on fantasies and that fantasies don't last forever. You did go on to say that you would eventually pay the price for your ride. I know that some here have had their day of reckoning and that includes one elderly gent recently whose wife ended up leaving him and their seemingly happy marriage for her lover. On the other hand, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders and a strong love for your husband. And somehow I don't see that happening.

Honesty, openness and communication between a husband and wife can get them through almost anything. So enjoy the ride.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:41 am

crystal wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:05 am
mundyman wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:23 am
Congratulations.
I hate going by script; I'd not want to decide what I would do and wouldn't do. We set only one unbreakable rule - totally honest and if any of us wants to stop we stop.NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Really I don't feel a need to do it, I'm doing that because it turns him on, which turns me on and I want to explore that specific part of our sexuality.

Going thru other VHW threads - mrs_reese and jane we're going to pay the price for our choices now and in the future. The only question is how much we'll enjoy the ride. I don't let myself think too much about it just living the moment.

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:49 am
We didn't discuss that option yet, why because it's not on my radar. Is it exciting? Oh yes. Is it dangerous? Oh yes. But we're far away from this point.
Although I love watching my wife with another man, there is something about just imagining and visualizing her with another man as I sit at home that is very exciting in its own way. I would like to think that in part of her mind she is further excited to know I am thinking about what my wife is doing at that very moment, even as she is fucked by another man.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:55 am

Thanks, RetiredSnowbird, keep y'all posted. As I said before I have no intention of going out on romantic dates, learning about their life as I care only about my husband. It's all about the pleasure of experiencing that together not making Bill he isn't enough.