We're starting very very slowly

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Re: We're starting very very slowly

Unread post by crystal » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:16 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:29 am
🤔 ... Crystal ... We ALL have the hots for you. That ain't nothing new.
The question is, 'Who do you have the hots for'? 😉
She's hot, I could easily picture her as dominant type. The way she talks to you, look at you, her body language.
She's older, more experienced. Turn me on. I'd love to have no choice so I won't feel bad about it
Bill thinks it's hot.
The way she looks at me you know in that way.
She's hot.
I like the confidence in other women

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:23 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:31 am
crystal wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:03 am
Huh, something to share.

We kissed on the porch
Gotta ask - how was the KISS? Was it like the Katy Perry song :D ?
Like in the Hollywood movie. She took my glass of wine, put it down on the table, wrapped an arm around me and kissed me. My eyes were wide-open, I didn't expect that. She's wild

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:08 pm

crystal wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:16 pm
I'd love to have no choice so I won't feel bad about it.
🤔 ... I can think of many, many 'compulsory'' circumstances (with a little imagination), that could befall you, and you would not need to feel badly about them ...
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:08 am

Crystal went on a night out with Joanna last night. She told me she could stay over at her place, by Joanna's invitation. She just texted me she'll tell me about it later. I doubt that suggestion could be innocent. Maybe if she didn't look at Crystal the way she seems to probably I'd buy it. And if her boyfriend didn't mention Joanna has a girl crush on Crystal :) And If Crystal didn't have a thing about older women.

When I came back home Crystal was getting ready. I told her I was finding it amusing that Joanna wanted to spend the night with her. And then she went, leaving me alone with my emotions. She'd confessed she wouldn't turn Joanna down if she hit on her.

When I woke up this morning I had one text " off to bed. Call in sick. see you tonight. had a good night".

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:46 am

This fairy tale is entitled “The Cougar and her Kitten”

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:19 am

So many possibilities with Crystal spending the night with Joanna :D I am sure she had an amazing night. Looking forward to updates after she recovers

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:32 pm

Crystal is the stuff that many fantasies are made of.....but someone gets to live them with her..
Those are lucky people

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:01 pm

Finally, Crystal arrived before hours. Here is so waited update. I know it's not what you expected neither do I but it's what it is.

Crystal revealed she had a meal and drinks with Joanna. Also, they went shopping together for clothes. However, I noticed that Crystal didn't seem happy. She explained she had a conversation with Joanna at her place last night. And Joanna had asked Crystal if she had ever thought about being with her romantically. Crystal admitted that she got confused and said no but then she felt Joanna distant. She now having second thoughts.

I suggested that Crystal could reconsider her decision at an upcoming gathering tomorrow. Maybe Crystal would give in to Joanna's advances.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:16 pm

🤔 ... Maybe Crystal just plain prefers dick.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:28 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:16 pm
That’s sure thing. But I just panicked and said no.
I told you Bill went along with Joanna bf
They chatted on WhatsApp
Bill told me Joanna wants to get it on with me
Poor boys they wanna watch girl-on-girl action
We’re going on tonight’s party

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:31 am

crystal wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:28 am
BallSpanking wrote:
That’s sure thing. But I just panicked and said no.
I told you Bill went along with Joanna bf
They chatted on WhatsApp
Bill told me Joanna wants to get it on with me
Poor boys they wanna watch girl-on-girl action
We’re going on tonight’s party
What are your feelings on doing it?

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:53 am

We arrived a little over 8 pm at Joanna's house. We've noticed a number of cars on the street, most of them expensive ones. It seemed ridiculous to imagine Jenna making moves in front of so many guests. After parking, we made our way to the front door. We're greeted by Joanna's BF - John who jokes about Crystal being type of the guest he has been waiting for, he flirted openly and it made me feel jealous. Inside the house, we met with all of Joanna's guests. The party atmosphere was lively, with good music, great drinks, and easy-flowing conversations.

I engaged in conversation with John when suddenly we realized Crystal was gone I scanned the room and there was no sign of her. Finally, I caught a glimpse of her, she was with a group of women, including Joanna. We spoke with Joanna's BF about what happened on their night out. My face turned red when John suggested that Joanna could arrange something for us later. I can't let this opportunity slip away. I found Crystal in the kitchen and suggested she talks to Joanna and explained she panicked. She agreed and went to speak with Joanna. I watched from a distance as Crystal spoke with Joanna. Then Joanna grabbed her arm and pulled her back, ran a hand over the waist of my wife and she was whispering to Crystal. A couple blocked my view for moments, then I couldn't see anymore Joanna and Crystal. No sign of them, so I crossed back and forth the living room, when one of the female guests told me she's with Joanna.

I went upstairs, multiple doors. I opened the first one slightly and it was empty. I pressed my ear against the next door - silent. The next silent again but I heard moans from the door at the end of the hallway. I opened slightly the door and I found Crystal lying on the bed, her skirt raised and Joanna on top of her kissing her. Joanna noticed my presence and waived at me to leave them alone. I closed the door and listened for a while then made my way downstairs. John approached me and I shared with him his GF is with Crystal in the bedroom. He just put down his drink and I saw him going upstairs. Minute later I raced up the stairs. I was hallucinating, Crystal on her knees licking Joanna while John was sucking on his girlfriend's tits. Joanna encouraged Crystal to keep doing so, praising her as a special girl. When John started caressing Crystal's back Joanna told him to stop it and asked both of us to leave them alone. It was 25 minutes later before Crystal and Joanna came back together downstairs.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:39 am

Interesting development for Crystal ch... Did she enjoy the experience? Was it different from her encounters with men ?

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:03 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:31 am
Horny :whip:
venus-can99 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:39 am
Interesting development for Crystal ch... Did she enjoy the experience? Was it different from her encounters with men ?
I did enjoy it, even cum twice. Joanna had gone twice on me.
We had sex with Bill. He didn't last long. He kept telling me how incredible this was.
By the way, Joanna invited John to watch us.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:57 pm

crystal wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:28 am
BallSpanking wrote:
That’s a sure thing ...
😉 I think Bill will be very glad to hear that!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:28 am

crystal wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:03 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:31 am
Horny :whip:
venus-can99 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:39 am
I did enjoy it, even cum twice. Joanna had gone twice on me.
We had sex with Bill. He didn't last long. He kept telling me how incredible this was.
By the way, Joanna invited John to watch us.
I would have loved to have watched you guys!!

handcannon540
Prepubescent

Unread post by handcannon540 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:49 pm

Only half way through this thread and it's hot. Thanks for the lovely updates.

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:30 pm

Sunday we've been to the shops and I urged her to go and pick a dress even though she said she didn't need more dresses. Crystal emerged in a black dress and assured her she looked great and I bought it. The other men in the store noticed that too, all eyes were on her. We left the store to buy her matching shoes then we headed to Starbucks. We talked about her rendezvous with Joanna. I mentioned again it was a hot experience and we agreed that if the 4 of us get together again it could be great, John has been a good friend and finds Crystal very attractive. We spend the night together watching a new series on Netflix. Probably this already bored you :up:

Today Joanna and Crystal met for a quick lunch and Joanna brought the idea of getting together again, maybe on Friday or Saturday night. I realized she was hoping Crystal to convince me. Joanna asked if everything was good referencing John's actions towards Crystal in the bedroom. Crystal reassured her that it was fine.

So we might get together. I'm eager for a repeat performance between Crystal and Joanna.

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:12 am

I think we are all eager for a repeat performance between Crystal and Joanna. Any chance that you could post a faceless picture of Crystal in her new outfit in your hotties thread?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:48 pm

Joanna wants to fuck Crystal
Joanna's boyfriend wants to fuck Crystal
Would you like to fuck Joanna?

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:36 pm

54321 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:48 pm

I’d love but more likely she’d fuck me :mrgreen:

So I came home early today and noticed a different car in the driveway. I expected to find Crystal in the living room or kitchen chatting to whoever paid her a visit but to my surprise there were nobody there. Then I heard sounds from upstairs and when I neared the top of stairs I heard groans and peeked through the crack around. I clearly saw Crystal on all fours and Joanna behind her wearing a strap-on. This was so erotic believe me.

I waited in the living until ladies were done. Joanna waived at me before she left. She was acting like she’s owning the house. Very intimidating.

Crystal told me we’re hosting dinner for Joanna and John on Saturday.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:23 pm

crystalhusband wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:36 pm
54321 wrote:

So I came home early today and noticed a different car in the driveway. I expected to find Crystal in the living room or kitchen chatting to whoever paid her a visit but to my surprise there were nobody there. Then I heard sounds from upstairs and when I neared the top of stairs I heard groans and peeked through the crack around. I clearly saw Crystal on all fours and Joanna behind her wearing a strap-on. This was so erotic believe me.

I waited in the living until ladies were done. Joanna waived at me before she left. She was acting like she’s owning the house. Very intimidating.

So Crystal's leaning into bisexuality, Joanna intimidates you... John and Joanna are over for dinner on Saturday. Do you think you might be encouraged to try new things also?

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:00 pm

airhorn wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:23 pm
crystalhusband wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:36 pm
54321 wrote:

So Crystal's leaning into bisexuality, Joanna intimidates you... John and Joanna are over for dinner on Saturday. Do you think you might be encouraged to try new things also?
Who knows. Let events unfold

I exchanged several texts with John, he kept saying how hot all of this was. Crystal seemed very intrigued when I told her John complimented her body and she blushed. She was curious to know more about what John said so I had to confess he suggested a swap. While we're having sex she asked what I would allow John to do her. I said I would allow anything she wanted. John is desperate to get his hands on Crystal :)

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:54 pm

crystalhusband wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:00 pm
airhorn wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:23 pm
Who knows. Let events unfold
Yep. I'm looking forward to finding out... though with lower invested interest than you :)
crystalhusband wrote: I exchanged several texts with John, he kept saying how hot all of this was. Crystal seemed very intrigued when I told her John complimented her body and she blushed. She was curious to know more about what John said so I had to confess he suggested a swap. While we're having sex she asked what I would allow John to do her. I said I would allow anything she wanted. John is desperate to get his hands on Crystal :)
I don't know that I'd be desperate, but I'd certainly be happy to.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:04 am

Looking forward t updates from Saturday's dinner. Maybe John and Joanna both do Crystal and you get to watch ;) ?