Hotwives, where are you on the Love Spectrum 1-10 ?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

1 With my f/b's it is sex only
14%
7%
7%
6%
12%
7%
13%
5%
7%
10 I like to fall in love with my lovers with no restrictions
24%

Total votes: 200

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:04 am

Ladies, what is your emotional hotwifing style?

Some hotwives, like the fabulous Mrs Truckstar, keep it purely to sex with no emotional complications. Mrs Butterfly, on the other hand, likes the fact that she can enjoy the thrilling emotional rollercoaster of falling madly in and out of love with her lovers, but always has her constant, adoring husband to come home to.

I guess all happy hotwives are similar or fall somewhere on a spectrum between these two points. Where are you in all this?

Please tick one option from 1 to 10 telling us where you feel most comfortable.

Tips:

1. Ladies, the first number that comes to mind is usually the right one.
2. And this poll is anonymous of course.
3. Guys, please resist the urge to fill this in on behalf of your wives. Only your wives know how they truly feel.

Enjoy!

annsman
$2 Ho

Re: Hotwives, where are you on the Love Spectrum 1-10 ?

Unread post by annsman » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:51 pm

My wife’s not on this forum, so I asked her the question rather than make an assumption, so I hope this counts.
I wasn’t surprised by her vague answer that it depends on the man and how she feels at the time, so she settled on a 7.

She said she’s not looking for love, but mostly wants emotional connection and that does sometimes turn into love. I’ve not felt threatened, so she’s very open about her feelings and even admitted she wanted a baby by a couple of her boyfriends, so I guess 7 is about right.

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:58 pm

If my wife every went down this road I my desire is that she experience what she missed because we got together while young. As a result, I would want her to experience both extremes of the spectrum and levels in between. From time to time I would want her to fall in love with her lovers and want to spend much of her time with him. She would want to date him and some of those dates would end at his home or ours. She would truly desire him. Think NRE to the max. On the other hand, I would hope she would have animal lust for a guy from time to time and experience wild one-night stands (sex for the sake of sex).

Hike247
Trainable

Unread post by Hike247 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:50 pm

iwish wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:58 pm
If my wife every went down this road I my desire is that she experience what she missed because we got together while young. As a result, I would want her to experience both extremes of the spectrum and levels in between. From time to time I would want her to fall in love with her lovers and want to spend much of her time with him. She would want to date him and some of those dates would end at his home or ours. She would truly desire him. Think NRE to the max. On the other hand, I would hope she would have animal lust for a guy from time to time and experience wild one-night stands (sex for the sake of sex).
So no experience, just fantasies?

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:20 am

For us, for her, it's about sex and sex only. When she feels any connection either by her by him she ends it immediately.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:44 am

Thank you for the comments thus far. Perhaps I was being a bit strict lol. If you ask your wife and she gives you a number, please feel free to enter it into the poll.

HWBarb4Fun
Experienced

Unread post by HWBarb4Fun » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:17 am

From our very first conversation about getting into the lifestyle my husband and I agreed that there had to be zero feelings in order to progress forward. Any feelings would be a deal breaker and we talked a lot about it and guys I dated also knew this rule.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:23 pm

I don't fall in love with my guys but, I do want longterm FWB and that only happens if I have a love for them.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:36 pm

Just why our marriage was so strong, my wife liked to have chemistry so she could express her feelings to her lovers: she loved to show me.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:27 pm

My wife has never ( well almost never ) slept with a guy she didn't have feelings for. ( There were a couple of times in college where she felt obliged or even kind of taken advantage of. ) She slept with me and eventuality became my wife not because I was so great in the sack but because she loved me and trusted me. Her lover prior to me was great in the sack but turned out to be a jerk; she didn't want THAT again!
So when I shared my fantasy with her years ago we had no idea if and how it might become a reality. We certainly weren't going to go out and try to connect with some stranger. Also, the internet wasn't really up and running back then ( mid to late 90s ), so we were pretty jazzed just by the fantasy.
So one weekend when I was out of town a neighbor who was the dad of our daughter's best friend was visiting so the girls could have a play date. We'd known him and his wife and daughter for several years and had dinner with them every so often. This man's wife had recently left him, however, and on this visit my wife felt very sad for him. She gave him a hug, and something happened between them. She felt this surge of electricity as they hugged; she felt a surge of sexual energy; she felt his cock stiffening in his shorts pressed against her; she felt herself getting wet. All in a hug! They then kissed, very passionately. And then they pulled apart, somewhat in shock. He asked her if he could see her later that night, after the girls - his and ours - had gone to sleep. My wife instantly said yes!
And so this is what happened. He came back to our house and fucked my wife's brains out. He was an Alpha male and knew how to make love to a woman. Plus he was hung like an ox.
My wife told me everything the next night. I think it may still be the highest moment of my life. I was delirious with awe and shock and lust. We fucked like rabbits; afterwards she told me more about her affair, including the fact that this man had told her he'd been in love with her for years, that she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, etc. My wife just soaked all this up; she LOVES this kind of stuff!
But he wasn't kidding. As they continued their affair she developed feelings for him, happy to give herself totally to him in bed.
All this AND she can still come home to her devoted husband. That's the only way this could work for us. The fact that he is in love with my wife only adds to the erotic power of it for me. The fact that my wife loves him and gives herself to him in bed - whatever he wants - also adds to this. If it was flat-out just fucking for the momentary pleasure it wouldn't have half the power it has.
They go out ( well they used to, before Covid-19 hit ) for dinner and come back to his house and make love, slowly, powerfully, often of the entire night if she stays over. Where I was good for one orgasm and maybe half an hour of lovemaking, her lover can go virtually all night, satisfying my wife way beyond what I was capable of. Early on my wife told me he came four times between the night and the next morning! While she lost track of her own orgasms. Damn!
But love him as she does she has never wanted to live with him or anything like that. A perfect boyfriend for her, while she has her devoted cucked husband always there for her at home.

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:40 am

That is a hot story, and several points stand out to me.
SailorGuy wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:27 pm

As they continued their affair she developed feelings for him, happy to give herself totally to him in bed.
I would expect her to develop some feelings for the men she visits with more than once or twice. It would only be natural for feelings to develop with a regular lover. It's that affection that would allow her to give herself to him totally in bed, and that thought drives me crazy. For a brief time she would not be a wife and mother. She could be her sexual self and do what made her feel good.
SailorGuy wrote:

All this AND she can still come home to her devoted husband. That's the only way this could work for us. The fact that he is in love with my wife only adds to the erotic power of it for me. The fact that my wife loves him and gives herself to him in bed - whatever he wants - also adds to this.
There is that fantasy of her giving herself to him completely again - "Whatever he wants." Isn't that the point - to reach new heights and enjoy new experiences?

I know her and I can't see how a man wouldn't fall in love with her and that would ramp up my angst.
SailorGuy wrote:

If it was flat-out just fucking for the momentary pleasure it wouldn't have half the power it has.
I'm assuming "half the power" would still be a thrill. But, I would like her to experience fucking just for the sake of fucking. No strings attached fucking only for her and his pleasure.
SailorGuy wrote:

They go out ( well they used to, before Covid-19 hit ) for dinner and come back to his house and make love, slowly, powerfully, often of the entire night if she stays over. Where I was good for one orgasm and maybe half an hour of lovemaking, her lover can go virtually all night, satisfying my wife way beyond what I was capable of. Early on my wife told me he came four times between the night and the next morning! While she lost track of her own orgasms. Damn!
Yes. I would want her to enjoy his company and want to spend time with him outside the bedroom too. The thought of them acting like a couple in public and possibly being seen by someone we know would be a thrill.

Of course I would want her to experience more than I can give her. I'd want it to be so good for her she could lose herself in the experience.
SailorGuy wrote:

But love him as she does she has never wanted to live with him or anything like that. A perfect boyfriend for her, while she has her devoted cucked husband always there for her at home.
"Boyfriend" not husband. That is how she would think of him/them. I would certainly be at home waiting for her. She better be ready for go another round once she comes through the door. I'd want to be all over her before she cleans up. I'd want his smell to be all over her as I make love to her and show her just how precious she is to me. And yes, I'd want to fuck her as hard as I possibly could.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:41 pm

Interesting result. I expected a regular bell curve ie. a few at the extremes and a bump in the middle.

Instead, we see a big bunch at one end, 1 and 2... just sex only or near enough
Another bunch at the other end, 9 and 10... full on emotional involvement or near enough
And a rising bump in the middle, peaking at 7 which looks to be pretty hot and passionate but with some careful oversight. These ladies are clearly very smart at finding a level of passion in the extramarital relationship which is exciting enough to satisfy their particular needs but doesn't go too far.

So we have 3 groups emerging. Rearranged into order of passionate involvement, we have:
The Sex Only Group
The Managed Passion and Brinkmanship Group
The Crazy In Love Group

Wow! OHW Ladies!I love you all more and more!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:31 pm

54321 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:41 pm
Interesting result. I expected a regular bell curve ie. a few at the extremes and a bump in the middle.

Instead, we see a big bunch at one end, 1 and 2... just sex only or near enough
Another bunch at the other end, 9 and 10... full on emotional involvement or near enough
And a rising bump in the middle, peaking at 7 which looks to be pretty hot and passionate but with some careful oversight. These ladies are clearly very smart at finding a level of passion in the extramarital relationship which is exciting enough to satisfy their particular needs but doesn't go too far.

So we have 3 groups emerging. Rearranged into order of passionate involvement, we have:
The Sex Only Group
The Managed Passion and Brinkmanship Group
The Crazy In Love Group

Wow! OHW Ladies!I love you all more and more!

I'm honestly not that surprised because as a group the hotwives are very diverse.

I think the number that someone picks might also vary depending on the person they are thinking of at the time also.

For example if a hotwife has multiple men that she meets up with then that number might be different depending on who she answers for - hopefully that makes sense 🤔

Some hotwives have regular men the play with but might see an occasional new man. So for the regular the number might be higher than for an occasional play partner..... (Oops I'm rambling 😆)

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah! I can't decide on a number 🙄 but I'm in the middle somewhere.

Andreilly
Pervert

Unread post by Andreilly » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:57 am

She doesn’t want to ‘fall in love’ but definitely prefers to have a more intimate connection than just fucking. The ones she talks to more often connect better it makes the sex better . I’ve jokingly referred to one regular as her boyfriend but she doesn’t see it that way . More of something in the middle of fuck buddy and boyfriend so checked ‘6’ on the poll

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:45 am

Andreilly wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:57 am
She doesn’t want to ‘fall in love’ but definitely prefers to have a more intimate connection than just fucking. The ones she talks to more often connect better it makes the sex better . I’ve jokingly referred to one regular as her boyfriend but she doesn’t see it that way . More of something in the middle of fuck buddy and boyfriend so checked ‘6’ on the poll
Boyfriend I think would be more like going on real dates (not just food and drinks before the main event), doing couple things (going to the museum or movies), and overnights.

Just going out for food and drinks then fun I'd say is a FWB. Everyone has their own definition. 2hot and Mr. 2hot used this as a definition and I thought it was spot on.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:27 am

Unfortunately, even though you've opened it up for men to answer for their wives, I can't select a single option. For most of her life, my wife has been around the middle of the scale. She liked to have some connection and friendship with her fuck buddies. But that would still range from one guy who might be purely for sex, to others who were good friends.

Now, in the past few years, she's gone to the top end of the scale. She is seeing a man who is her lover in every sense of the word. She is deeply and openly in love with him, and her body belongs to him exclusively.

I think all of this is something of a natural progression with age and maturity, but every woman is different.

S-and-M
Virgin

Unread post by S-and-M » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:21 am

sasha isn't a member here we share an account jointly and she logs on 1-2 times a week when she has time. I asked her this question and she said it's only about the sex, the fun the excitement of fucking someone new or again, depending on who it is she's with. We're LS'ers, who love and enjoy sex with each other and other people.

Sophie
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sophie » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:39 am

I vote 7, due to the reason, I like to be close with a lover, but falling is not where I want to go again, for the reason I posted elsewhere on OHW.

Sophie.
Cherish every day.

Suncoastcouple941
Trainable

Unread post by Suncoastcouple941 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:39 am

2wheel wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:20 am
For us, for her, it's about sex and sex only. When she feels any connection either by her by him she ends it immediately.
Ditto

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:45 am

Dear Sophie,

Thank you for your vote and comment.
I vote 7, due to the reason, I like to be close with a lover, but falling is not where I want to go again, for the reason I posted elsewhere on OHW.
This issue is of prime importance and, I think, something that couples contemplating stepping into hotwifing want and need to know about.
Would you like to share with us what happened? No pressure, of course. Please don't feel pushed into it. :)

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:49 am

This is interesting as my gf has been asking me lately if she can per-sue another relationship outside ours where shes free to date and develope feelings. Looks like we are going to test this out some as shes going on a second date with a guy tonight.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:29 pm

toshare wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:49 am
This is interesting as my gf has been asking me lately if she can per-sue another relationship outside ours where shes free to date and develope feelings. Looks like we are going to test this out some as shes going on a second date with a guy tonight.
Really RACY feelings, aren't they Toshare??? If anyone could bottle those erotic feelings and emotions .............. they'd be instant zillionaires!!

Sophie
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sophie » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:12 am

54321 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:45 am
Dear Sophie,

Thank you for your vote and comment.
This issue is of prime importance and, I think, something that couples contemplating stepping into hotwifing want and need to know about.
Would you like to share with us what happened? No pressure, of course. Please don't feel pushed into it. :)

54321, I have posted what happened somewhere on OHW.

Sorry for not responding earlier to your post.

Must have forgotten to tick the 'Notify me when a reply is posted'

Sophie.
Cherish every day.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:08 am

Thanks, Sophie. I'll surf around for it. :)

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:03 am

Although my wife has been with men just for sex, in general over time she's always preferred the FWB situation with them, and there was always some emotional involvement with one more than the others. I told her from the beginning that she was free to sample the full spectrum of relationships, including taking a lover (in the full sense of that word), and now that she's done that, I can only say it's amazing and so intense for us all.

As usual SailorGuy has described it perfectly, so I'll let his description speak for me as well.