Poll: What do you wear when going to a bar to meet men?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What do you wear when you are going out to a bar to meet men?

Casual
15%
Business Attire (Skirt/Blouse or Nice Dress) w/heels
12%
Cocktail Dress w/heels
17%
Club Wear
8%
Wedding ring on
43%
Wedding ring off
3%
Other
2%

Total votes: 205

MildlyWlLDnFun
Player

Poll: What do you wear when going to a bar to meet men?

Unread post by MildlyWlLDnFun » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:56 am

We have gone to swing parties and met men online, but never tried the vanilla route of going to a bar to pick up new men. MrsMildlyWLLD gets nervous that no one would approach, and then she'd be alone at the bar. We've been flirting with the idea more and more, and are thinking of trying it together on a date some time where we go in separately.

You may select two options so that you can pick the type of clothes and comment on wedding ring on or off. We look forward to the fun responses. Have a great Valentines Day everyone!

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Re: Poll: What do you wear when going to a bar to meet men?

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:27 am

You should have also added “What she doesn’t wear” also. Like no bra, no panties. ....LOL. Those are power tools in the attraction process.

MildlyWlLDnFun
Player

Unread post by MildlyWlLDnFun » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:54 am

You know... You're not wrong. 3 kids later we aren't really going bra free, but no panties definitely on occasion. Ha Ha, thanks for the catch!

Wannabeahw
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wannabeahw » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:43 am

Im still learning how to be a HW so I had no idea our way of meeting guys at bars is considered vanilla! Good to know!

Before going out I try on outfits for my husband, usually go with whatever is the sluttiest. I go braless a lot and usually dont wear panties. I've worn jeans, a low cut shirt, and heels but I've also worn a mini skirt and tight belly shirts that make my cleavage look amazing. I love dressing sexy when we go out even if it doesnt end with me meeting someone. The looks I get are enough to make our night fun. Also, one of the sexiest things to my husband is when I go on the "hunt". Its hit or miss. My husband tells me I'm too intimidating and guys dont think they stand a chance with a girl like me so they won't approach. Little do they know their chances are pretty high. It makes me have to be the one to initiate conversation some of the time which I'm still learning. I'm confident but always nervous I'll approach someone uninterested, not sure how I'd handle that. 100% of the guys I've met at bars that I was attracted to had no problem with me being married. Some have been okay with my husband watches, all have been okay with me recording the interaction for our personal use later on. It is however, discouraging when it doesnt happen.

MildlyWlLDnFun
Player

Unread post by MildlyWlLDnFun » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:52 am

Wannabeahw wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:43 am
Im still learning how to be a HW so I had no idea our way of meeting guys at bars is considered vanilla! Good to know!

Before going out I try on outfits for my husband, usually go with whatever is the sluttiest. I go braless a lot and usually dont wear panties. I've worn jeans, a low cut shirt, and heels but I've also worn a mini skirt and tight belly shirts that make my cleavage look amazing. I love dressing sexy when we go out even if it doesnt end with me meeting someone. The looks I get are enough to make our night fun. Also, one of the sexiest things to my husband is when I go on the "hunt". Its hit or miss. My husband tells me I'm too intimidating and guys dont think they stand a chance with a girl like me so they won't approach. Little do they know their chances are pretty high. It makes me have to be the one to initiate conversation some of the time which I'm still learning. I'm confident but always nervous I'll approach someone uninterested, not sure how I'd handle that. 100% of the guys I've met at bars that I was attracted to had no problem with me being married. Some have been okay with my husband watches, all have been okay with me recording the interaction for our personal use later on. It is however, discouraging when it doesnt happen.
I love this response! I should clarify my vanilla statement, Hotwifing in any way is not vanilla. The bars have people generally not introduced to the lifestyle.

Your husband is a lucky man! Your dates and hunts sound incredible.

S-and-M
Virgin

Unread post by S-and-M » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:49 am

neither of us wear a wedding ring any longer. no reason but just decided we don't need to. we both get hit on a lot more which is fun. once in a while when we go out, i refer to her as my girlfriend, sometimes my good friend, or my date. sort of keeps people guessing. she does the same. we know we're married and what our boundaries are so it's all fun n games.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:19 pm

I’ve voted for casual, but Ann goes for understated sexy. She wants to look attractive without looking easy. In my opinion I would say it’s dressing to be undressed.

For example she’d wear a skirt above the knee, but not a mini, blouse and bra that showed the darkness of her nipples without being see-through.

A lot depends on whether it’s a first date or a regular boyfriend.

Claire Byrne
Trainable

Unread post by Claire Byrne » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:41 pm

A tight cocktail dress, with a slit on the right leg, stockings, 3 inch heels, and the wedding ring on.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:23 pm

MildlyWlLDnFun wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:54 am
You know... You're not wrong. 3 kids later we aren't really going bra free, but no panties definitely on occasion. Ha Ha, thanks for the catch!
Is it the third kid that does it ;)? I've had two and go braless most of the time :D.

BTW, I've not looked for men in a bar. I just do my hunting while out and about. Usual wear is a summer dress, or leggings/ jeans and a top.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:46 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:23 pm
MildlyWlLDnFun wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:54 am
Is it the third kid that does it ;)? I've had two and go braless most of the time :D.

BTW, I've not looked for men in a bar. I just do my hunting while out and about. Usual wear is a summer dress, or leggings/ jeans and a top.
That, along with a watchful eye and a seductive smile is all it takes !! Seems too simple, doesn’t it ???

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

unfasten_her_slacks
Trainable

Unread post by unfasten_her_slacks » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:58 am

There is an alternative approach. My dear wife loves dressing very demurely - think trouser suits, slacks, pretty floral-patterned blouses and low heels. Coupled with a light coat of lip-gloss and a few drops of her favorite citric-noted perfume it really does seem to do the trick.

Perhaps men see her as a challenge, or even as easy pickings - what do you think?

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:17 am

KK's usual bar pick-up attire is "business sexy." That includes a skirt, blouse, and moderate heels. Her favorites are platform pumps with about a 3-1/2" to 4" heel. The skirts are borderline short, suggestive, but not too short. Blouses are usually silk or satin, button-down so she can do appropriate, and "adjustable" cleavage teasing - KK has magnificent tits...

What she wears underneath varies; sometimes just a camisole, no panties, other times matching a matching panty and bra set. KK almost always wears nylons in some form, pantyhose, thigh-highs or stay-ups, and a garter.

The vast majority of the time, she does not wear her wedding set - the rings, in her experience are more of a deterrent than an attraction, and if she wants to play up the married angle with a target, she doesn't need her rings to pull it off. In many of these situations, KK outright tells me, "We're not married when I'm out to play."

sexyjessie
Virgin

Unread post by sexyjessie » Sun May 09, 2021 6:19 am

I usually wears club wear and quite often is dresses from Ann Summer or similar type places. Always with heels and always with wedding ring on. I never wears bra or panties!

oldgeneroushot

Unread post by oldgeneroushot » Mon May 10, 2021 4:11 am

My wife does hotel bar pickups when she is horny or needing an ego boost. She has a black cocktail dress that is backless so braless, mid thigh and wears heels and pearls with thigh high hose with seams. I sit nearby and watch the proceedings till she goes to some guy's room. If she comes back down after one romp, we kiss, have a drink and leave. If she is invited to sleep over, she will text her "sitter" and I go home to wait her call the next morning. It is so hot to see her looking all slutty and used in the morning light and everyone knowing how she spent her night. LOL