Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
KN2016
Experienced

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by KN2016 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:52 pm

Janes Husband wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Janes Husband wrote:She met a friend.
She has a visitor at home right now. How do these guys get time off so easily?
They are highly motivated to get at your wife.
They sure are. Maybe we should try clubbing again to see how much attention she gets.
:oops:

:whip:

David you scamp! You love seeing Jane on the prowl. Lucky dog!

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Janes Husband wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Janes Husband wrote:She met a friend.
She has a visitor at home right now. How do these guys get time off so easily?
They are highly motivated to get at your wife.
They sure are. Maybe we should try clubbing again to see how much attention she gets.
Actually thinking of going to a swing club soon ourselves, which is different for us. Just seems easier for her and more relaxed than a regular club. She has been being more playful at bars when I'm with her. But, taking the next step might be a bit more work.

Happy for you, David!. Live it up.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:27 am

i think he was meaning a bar or something.

annarborhw
Trainable

Unread post by annarborhw » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Jane and JH:

This is a really engrossing thread. I read up to page 36 and intend to catch up. I have some questions and apologize if they have recently been answsered.

1. I think Jane is in her mid30s now. Correct? This is kind of a sweet spot age. You can comfortably go older or younger. I'm curious if age plays a big factor in who you play with. Do you find yourself more attracted to guys in a certain age range?

2. When Jane is out with someone, what's the answer to "where's Mom?" Or "where is Mom going?". If this is sensitive I apologize.

3. Jane, how have you changed since page 1 in terms of how you have sex? How you act, what you like to do and have done, how you want to be "handled" by the guy, etc.

4. How have you changed while "on the prowl"?

5. How do you stay hot and fight gravity?

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:58 am

jane wrote:i think he was meaning a bar or something.
Maybe a bar where a lot of athletic young african american men like to dance? Like where you met the guy on New Year's Eve that time?

Maybe you'll wear a little black dress with no panties the way Sam taught you way back when?

:whip:

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:20 pm

jane wrote:i think he was meaning a bar or something.
Yes, that's how I took it. Sorry for the confusing way I typed that. I just meant that Mrs-up2her isn't comfortable in the "Hotwife at the bar" scene. We have had fun with it lately, but the idea of putting herself completely out there at a regular bar seems a bit too much for her. The swing club is just more comfortable in general.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:26 am

Maybe we should try clubbing again to see how much attention she gets.
OH YESSSS!

I agree with Mr Up2Her. A swing club is a much safer and easier environment. Everyone knows why they are there, everyone knows the rules and everyone knows that if they don't play nice they're out.

Jane can wear the most outrageously sexy attire, confident that she will be appreciated and not disrespected.

Have a lovely evening!

Shamblerett
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Shamblerett » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:10 pm

jane wrote:i'd feel childish if i called myself dicktwat
LOL! I hope someone helped dicktwat back up from the floor.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:32 pm

annarborhw wrote:Jane and JH:

This is a really engrossing thread. I read up to page 36 and intend to catch up. I have some questions and apologize if they have recently been answsered.

1. I think Jane is in her mid30s now. Correct? This is kind of a sweet spot age. You can comfortably go older or younger. I'm curious if age plays a big factor in who you play with. Do you find yourself more attracted to guys in a certain age range?

2. When Jane is out with someone, what's the answer to "where's Mom?" Or "where is Mom going?". If this is sensitive I apologize.

3. Jane, how have you changed since page 1 in terms of how you have sex? How you act, what you like to do and have done, how you want to be "handled" by the guy, etc.

1. 36
2. we usually tell them i am out with friends or shopping
3. pretty early i expanded what i was into. we were very vanilla in terms of positions. we also didn't even do much oral. that changed rapidly after starting this
4. hmm i don't really think of myself as on the prowl. i suppose i'm a little more forward with men if i'm into them than i was once was. usually i hope they come to me though.
5. i watch what i eat mostly, plus i like to go for walks in the evening. i started doing more squats to keep my legs toned.

annarborhw
Trainable

Unread post by annarborhw » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:47 pm

jane wrote:

1. 36
3. pretty early i expanded what i was into. we were very vanilla in terms of positions. we also didn't even do much oral. that changed rapidly after starting this
4. hmm i don't really think of myself as on the prowl. i suppose i'm a little more forward with men if i'm into them than i was once was. usually i hope they come to me though.
5. i watch what i eat mostly, plus i like to go for walks in the evening. i started doing more squats to keep my legs toned.
Thankyou for responding. You must have great genes if you can remain attractive to younger men without working out like a fiend! I'm still curious about the rest of #1.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:50 pm

oh i forgot. yes i've always played mostly with men around my age. a few much younger, a few much older, but i prefer late 20s to laste 30s.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:54 am

annarborhw wrote:
jane wrote:

1. 36
Thankyou for responding. You must have great genes if you can remain attractive to younger men without working out like a fiend! I'm still curious about the rest of #1.
The pics I've seen of Jane show that she's exceptional. But you'd be surprised how easy it is for a mature hotwife to find younger men. There are plenty out there who are into mature women. Mine is 51 and she gets requests from guys in their 20's all the time. But she prefers 30 and up because they are usually better pleasers in her experience.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:27 am

annarborhw wrote:You must have great genes if you can remain attractive to younger men without working out like a fiend!
I would like to push back on this notion myself.
While I grant that the great stuff Jane puts in her jeans
is partly attributable to her genes
a woman in her 30's is decades away from being concerned about attracting 20 something guys.

il2sw
Player

Unread post by il2sw » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:11 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote: The pics I've seen of Jane show that she's exceptional.
Jane,
I've searched and searched for pics of you here since I discovered your thread and couldn't find any. Is there any chance you could delight us who have joined the OHW community more recently with one of your pictures?
Our story and pics: here

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:54 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
annarborhw wrote:
jane wrote:

1. 36
The pics I've seen of Jane show that she's exceptional. But you'd be surprised how easy it is for a mature hotwife to find younger men. There are plenty out there who are into mature women. Mine is 51 and she gets requests from guys in their 20's all the time. But she prefers 30 and up because they are usually better pleasers in her experience.
First of all, I'm jealous. I have only Jane's avatar to go by. Though it is obviously hot as hell, it leaves me wanting. As for the younger men being interested in older women, I concur. Mrs-up2her gets looks everywhere she goes and she is creeping ever so slowly towards the middle of the 40 mark. Still, she has worked out since her early 20's and is in great shape. It's more difficult as time goes by. But, even with her great genetics, it's more and more important to her for reasons of vanity. She enjoys the attention so I suppose her age lends fear of it changing. Can't say I've noticed any less gawkers when we are out and about. Lastly, she also prefers guys from mid 30's and up. We usually stop around age 48 or so. As she doesn't have any trouble attracting plenty of interest, we avoid the possibility of men who may suffer from struggles with ED. Her experience is that 35-45 offer the best opportunity for experience and skill.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:18 pm

I have followed Jane and JH, on and off from about 10 years back. They are nice sensible people who have been able to navigate their way safely through some very fun times and support a good family environment. In the early times I did see some lovely pics of Jane who is just gorgeous, and I saw a sexy pic of her working at a club. I think there were some comments along the line of how could any man resist her. She wouldn't have to try too hard to meet guys at church but in a club, well. Any girl seams to become more attractive when she becomes a HW so add that to gorgeous and you have Jane.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:32 am

Cum on Jane. Toss us another bone(er) and post a couple of pics.

One of your many admirers.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

annarborhw
Trainable

Unread post by annarborhw » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Would you guys consider posting some audio of Jane at play? Even recording from outside the room would be hot. We can hear what David hears.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:43 pm

il2sw wrote:
4herpleasure89 wrote: The pics I've seen of Jane show that she's exceptional.
Jane,
I've searched and searched for pics of you here since I discovered your thread and couldn't find any. Is there any chance you could delight us who have joined the OHW community more recently with one of your pictures?
She had a thread in the hotties but it fell off after 6 months. I have requested more but I don't think that's something they are confortable with.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:30 am

I can say they were literally breathtaking. I was shocked, truly shocked, by how outstandingly stunning she is.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:57 am

Fotodom wrote:I can say they were literally breathtaking. I was shocked, truly shocked, by how outstandingly stunning she is.
^^^^^ +1

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:36 pm

jane wrote:i wanted grant to come over, but i got DJ. he came before he had to be at work. we had sex with him in a chair and me facing him. it got pretty messy :o it was pretty incredible.... i thought i'd try to get him in and out of here quickly but he had to clean up. he left me really satisfied though
Quickies are nice too!

HWPedestal
Prepubescent

Unread post by HWPedestal » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:26 am

Husbands Kandi wrote:Quickies are nice too!
Not to brag, but I have a very extensive and proud proficiency in the ultra quickie kind. That's when women I've never met nor seen in my life, suddenly pop out of the blue to angrily and preemptively reject me before I've even realized what's happening. Det måste vara för att jag är svensk, eller vad tror du? :lol:

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:31 am

It sounds like Grant has gotten his health back.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:13 am

yes he has . i worry about him , but he keeps a lot to himself.