Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mooncucky
Trainable

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by mooncucky » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:50 am

jane, you’re just amazing

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:14 am

Echoing zoe... Jane what a fantastic description of your encounter with Marcel. One of the hottest encounters IMO. Looking forward to David's post here as well ;)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:59 am

Thanks for sharing your exciting story. It was hot to read and sounds like the sex was great. I'm not 100% sure, though, how you feel about it. When I read your description there is a fair bit of you saying you aren't sure it is a good idea. What was it about Marcel or the situation that made you feel that way? How does it feel now that you are home?

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:05 pm

You never disappoint Jane. I have been following your adventures for 14 years now, and I have to say this is the most explicit and erotic retelling you have ever shared here.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:30 pm

just had flowers delivered from marcel, followed by a phone call.
now that i'm hone i think it was a hot enounter, i think the thing is playing with someone who doesn't know i'm a hotwife is always a risk that they'll catch feelings or they will blab to others. if he continues contact we are going to have to have a talk about the whole situation. if he had been a random guy at a hotel i'd be less concerned. even though we are not close friends, we did know him a little previously.
one small detail i forgot was condoms. after our second time having sex , when i commented on the cum coating his cock he said he hadn't had any condomds, and even when he was married his wife was on the pill so he didn't use them.

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:02 pm

What a great spur of the moment adventure…..glad you are feeling good about it…

G

dnic
Experienced

Unread post by dnic » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:32 pm

Jane what an incredible encounter you had this weekend!
Thankyou for the in-depth graphic tale of the experience you have left here for David, we have all benefited.

dnic

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:46 pm

Holy shit. Jane found a ghost writer! 😀. What a hot amazing story and I haven’t read part 3 yet!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:54 pm

Part 3 was even better. I’ve forgotten about Jamir now. Marcel is fascinating

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:01 pm

jane wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:30 pm
now that i'm hone i think it was a hot enounter, i think the thing is playing with someone who doesn't know i'm a hotwife is always a risk that they'll catch feelings or they will blab to others. if he continues contact we are going to have to have a talk about the whole situation. if he had been a random guy at a hotel i'd be less concerned. even though we are not close friends, we did know him a little previously.
one small detail i forgot was condoms. after our second time having sex , when i commented on the cum coating his cock he said he hadn't had any condomds, and even when he was married his wife was on the pill so he didn't use them.
Well, now that I know you feel good about it, I'm super happy for you. And flowers too!!! Marcel sounds like he might be worth keeping around for awhile...if he's ok with the hot wife dynamic.

dnic
Experienced

Unread post by dnic » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:59 pm

jane wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:30 pm
now that i'm hone i think it was a hot enounter, i think the thing is playing with someone who doesn't know i'm a hotwife is always a risk that they'll catch feelings or they will blab to others. if he continues contact we are going to have to have a talk about the whole situation.
Jane,

In my opinion, the discussion about being a hotwife with Marcel is going to be a very short conversation, which is good.

I believe he was already on to you and David having a more open sexual dynamic before you walked into the room for dinner Friday evening. All the interactions before the elevator were to confirm that your marriage dynamic was still in play and that his long held suspicions about you and desire to have you was worth the risk.

The lack of selecting your floor in the elevator was a smooth move to get you closer to his room, at the point when you entered his room he knew his suspicions about your marriage were correct and that he was going to be enjoying the pleasure of your body that night and probably into the future.

The subsequent phone call from David and the acceptability of you hooking up, the display of you sexual prowess and the apparent situation normal when you and David meet Marcel at breakfast. Marcel throwing out the Cuckold word and his queries about your sexual past, all to try and define what your marriage dynamic is.

I would say he is pushing for the conversation and that he is looking for an experience married lover with a cuckold husband, ie you two.

Just my two cents.

I'm happy for both of you that you can share such a dynamic relationship.

dnic

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:01 pm

i dont know about that, but as far as the right floor, i was the one that forgot to push the button.

dnic
Experienced

Unread post by dnic » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:09 pm

jane wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:01 pm
i dont know about that, but as far as the right floor, i was the one that forgot to push the button.
That's us want to be's letting our imaginations run. :D

I obviously misread the elevator.

dnic

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:08 am

Having read the story, not really surprised who it was as i had thought of who she had interacted with. This time, more than others i feel cuckolded in a way, due to her spontaneity and his actions. Last night Jane wanted to make it up to me, and i was a little resistant, not feeling the mood, but we did make love. Reclaiming wasn't really on my mind, but i guess that could apply.

Angsty Cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Angsty Cuck » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:32 am

Wow! Were you able to sleep at all that night David? Do you ever regret this lifestyle?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:42 am

Looks like Marcel is a smooth operator and maybe is looking for a connection with you. I had the same reaction as LFA - in your posts you seemed guilty/unsure/remoresful. But glad to hear that now that you have thought about it you are OK with the encounter. Perhaps a conversation with him about your marriage and the hw'ing dynamic may be helpful and if he is accepting of it then perhaps a longer term prospect? Just my 2 cents...

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:01 pm

Janes Husband wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:08 am
Having read the story, not really surprised who it was as i had thought of who she had interacted with. This time, more than others i feel cuckolded in a way, due to her spontaneity and his actions. Last night Jane wanted to make it up to me, and i was a little resistant, not feeling the mood, but we did make love. Reclaiming wasn't really on my mind, but i guess that could apply.
I think I know how you feel.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:37 pm

Yes i slept some. As far as regrets, it's been so long it's difficult to imagine it the way it was for the first few years of marriage.

Angsty Cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Angsty Cuck » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:24 am

David, does it make you feel more “cuckolded” when the guy thinks Jane is cheating?

il2sw
Pervert

Unread post by il2sw » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:34 am

jane wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:07 am
he looked at me, and pulled back the sheet . 'you are just about the largest breasted woman i've been with.”
I wish you’d consider delighting your readers with the sight that Marcel had with a picture suitably cropped for privacy.

Thanks for taking the time to write in detail about your recent hot adventure.
Our story and pics: here

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:23 pm

i've been trying to meet with marcel and talk this week, but his schedule is just so busy . not sure if i am going to tell him about hotwifing or not. his reaction might be that we are acouple of weirdos.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:04 pm

I probably wouldn’t suggest telling him. However do you and David feel like seeing him again?

Angsty Cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Angsty Cuck » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

How did you know him Jane? Not through HW related stuff at all?

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:58 pm

Great post Jane! Wow!
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:21 pm

i met with marcel, just for a few minutes he had to spare at lunch . i reiterared i'm happily married. i didn't yet delve into hotwifing. he did bring up that he noticed a temporary tattoo i had at the base of my neck when he had me doggystyle and pulled on my hair. he asked if we couldl get together again and i said i wasn't sure, we'd just have to wait and see how it felt. i invited him to a barbeque at our house saturday afternoon, just to see how he behaves.