Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:14 pm

His loss Jane. He doesn’t know what he is missing

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:54 pm

One of the funny things we have found out, and i've seen others say the same, is how much all talk so many guys are. So many i've heard in my life talk about women, but so often they back out. Perhaps they think it's a kinky , scary thing? Really not sure. Many more are willing to cheat with someone they know in real life than hotwives they meet online.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:51 pm

Janes Husband wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:54 pm
One of the funny things we have found out, and i've seen others say the same, is how much all talk so many guys are. So many i've heard in my life talk about women, but so often they back out. Perhaps they think it's a kinky , scary thing? Really not sure. Many more are willing to cheat with someone they know in real life than hotwives they meet online.

I think you're right, for most men, it's a scary thing in reality.

sw6
Virgin

Unread post by sw6 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:26 pm

It sounds good til you actually have to do it
A blowjob from Jane! whewww

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:44 am

So many men would love to be bulls, hotwife husbands, swingers or all three but their wives don't want to, or they are afraid to mention it to their wives, or they can't even remember the last time they had sex with their wives. They go down the path of interacting with someone but then reality sets in... they would need to deceive their wives which they would find painful to do, and there is next to no chance they could get away with it without getting caught anyway.

So they ghost you.

It's a pain but you have to feel sorry for these guys. In the meantime, you guys are living the dream. Yay, Jane and David!

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:14 am

I think some guys just want the conversation to pound off to. They aren't confident enough to actually carry through on it or they are afraid of their partner finding out. I think some are afraid that the hotwife is way better at sex than they are and will be disappointed with them.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:33 am

Janes Husband wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:54 pm
Yep Debbie and I got ghosted in January. Had hotel room and all. Big tough alpha, he didn’t show. Text next morning saying that a family situation popped up. We had fun without him though. It’s happened before for her. Some guys just want to have chats to wank to. Great that there are still real men out there who take her on fun dates give her what she needs.

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:17 pm

There is a large behavioral science literature regarding "approach-avoidance conflict." The further one is from a desired stimulus, the more attractive it is. When the stimulus is approached more closely, the aversive aspects of the stimulus become more salient. At a distance, everything looks very attractive. Once it is staring you in the face, anxiety can overwhelm. AKA... ambivalence.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:58 pm

We've been well. Jane hasn't been able to meet with anyone lately. A couple times things just havn't worked out with past partners. When golfing with Jahmir i mentioned she sometimes comes with me on work dinners. Last week he called and had a date cancel and asked if we wanted to koin him for a big meet he had, but i was busy myslef so Jane went. Nothing romantic or sexual occured, Jane enjoys the friendship though.

Small
Virgin

Unread post by Small » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:50 am

Finally read through all 240 pages... what a rollercoaster it has been! :lol:

Jane, you are a fantastic woman/wife.
From an outside perspective the most erotic stories was with Sam (I think that's his name) and the things he made her/you do, but I perfectly understand why you as Jane's Husband didn't feel at ease with her being with him, considering you never knew what he made her do and with whom. I do hope that Jane will be back enjoying her lovers again soon as she surely needs that kick in her life (as do you, Jane's Husband, as well as us followers :D).

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:42 am

thank you. hasn't been much to post. i know anything other than sexual retellings doesn't get much interest. i've been helping our friend jahmir, working as a kind of part time secretary, just a day a week because he doesn't have one. other than that not much happening new.
the sam era was so crazy, it felt like another person was experiencing it at the time, and still does now.

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:48 am

are you sending signals to him that he's "cleared for landing"? It could be that, unlike Bryan who clearly had no compunctions about fucking the wives of colleagues, that Jahmir is a gentler, more ethical sort.
But the anticipation will only make it hotter in the end when he finally makes his move and takes you.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:10 pm

no, not sending signals. i suppose many times there's a natural tension between male and female friends, but like i said nothing has pointed in that direction. i think he's gotten to be friendly enough with david he wouldn't make a pass.

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:00 pm

Might he catch a pass if you tossed him one, Jane?

In the right circumstances, do you think about doing that? Nothing wrong with just having another good friend. But generally when a man is mentioned in your amazing thread, he tends to fall prey to your naughty aura.

Best wishes and thanks for sharing your adventure.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:01 pm

jane wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:22 pm
naughty, but for a different reason, i was more thinking about it leaking out of me, and how messy i felt .

how'd you like to hear about married sex? we were' in bed last night and i was thinking of this week and not sure i'm going to be able to see anyone. david was reading. i sccoted down and lifted and pulled down his underwear and started sucking him. ' your dick is just the right size for bj's, it won't give me tmj. " (which i guess can be take in two different ways :whip: i got on top of him and grinded for a couple minutes, and then got off before he could cum, and jacked him off.
short and sweet :)

That’s HOT 🤩

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:12 pm

Wow, after a week I finally managed to read the entire thread.

I'm jealous of David. He's married the kind of woman I've always wanted. Lucky bastard!

I'm married to a hotwife myself actually. She has a boyfriend, but sometimes I imagine what it would be like to see her going out on dates like Jane used to do. But I can imagine life is to busy and having a few steady guys is much easier.

Anyway, thank for writing about your adventures, Jane and David

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:08 am

mrs_reese wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:01 pm
jane wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:22 pm
naughty, but for a different reason, i was more thinking about it leaking out of me, and how messy i felt .

how'd you like to hear about married sex? we were' in bed last night and i was thinking of this week and not sure i'm going to be able to see anyone. david was reading. i sccoted down and lifted and pulled down his underwear and started sucking him. ' your dick is just the right size for bj's, it won't give me tmj. " (which i guess can be take in two different ways :whip: i got on top of him and grinded for a couple minutes, and then got off before he could cum, and jacked him off.
short and sweet :)

That’s HOT 🤩

I agree that is totally HOT. Sometimes my hottest sex with Mark is short and sweet. I’ll come home and be telling him of some guy I’ve been with and he will ravage me and it turns into just raw passionate sex where we both orgasm fairly quickly. It can be anywhere in the house also which adds to the spice.
-Tammy

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:10 am

i know it's that way with so many couples, with us it's always been the opposite. we rarely have sex after i'm with someone else. i suppose there's some psychological thing going on there, he has to get back in the mood after i've been with someone, and if i've just had an orgasm i dont need it as much. so we've just never had that 'reclaiming sex' that everyone else talks about. it's more of a coming down time.

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:40 pm

Has it been a while, Jane? Are you a bit horny?

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:06 pm

jane wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:10 am
i know it's that way with so many couples, with us it's always been the opposite. we rarely have sex after i'm with someone else. i suppose there's some psychological thing going on there, he has to get back in the mood after i've been with someone, and if i've just had an orgasm i dont need it as much. so we've just never had that 'reclaiming sex' that everyone else talks about. it's more of a coming down time.
I think as we have progressed down this road it’s been similar for us. If I don’t reclaim or join in I often don’t feel it when returning home especially if she is well satisfied already.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:38 am

often there are long , involved, stories leading up to an encounter. this weekend i had one that was not like that. a few weeks ago jahmir was going to go this weekend to a resort for some business meetings. i had decided to go with him, and i even wondered if something sexy might come with it. then david decided to go and i figured the prospects dimmed. then more friends got invited for golf and they dimmed further. then jahmir pulled out because of the expense. last week i even thought of not going. after all i'd just be hanging around while the men played golf. david convinced me it would still be fun though, so i decided to go. we got to the resort friday evening, checked into our room, then went back downstairs for dinner. as we were walking to our table someone spoke to us and we turned. we turned and saw a man sitting right there at a table. at first it didn't click, but then i realized we did know him. his name is marcel and we hadn't seen him since he'd lost his wife a few years ago. both worked in the medical field, she was a nurse. mid 30s, 3 kids. we spoke for a few minutes and went to our booth. as we ate there was a nice ambiance in the large room . not too dark or light. there was a band playing at one end of the room. after we ordered marcel came over and visited for about 10 minutes. he made us laugh and almost cry. then we had dinner and visited with more people. a couple men brought wives, several other did not. david and i got up and slow danced to a couple songs. then he sat down and a friend of ours danced with me, and then marcel cut in. he's tall, well built and was well dressed. tall, dark and handsome. we chatted for a couple songs, he's had a rough time since he lost his wife. they got married and started having kids very young, and worked very hard to become successful while having a family already . then i went back to the table for another half hour or so. david got up to go to the restroom , then head upstairs, and i went to the elevator. marcel got in behind me at the last second. he pressed his button and must have forgot to press mine as we talked. the next thing i knew we were getting off, involved in conversation. we walked along the hallway and he stopped and suddenly i realized. 'this isn't my floor. what am i doing?" so embarassed. marcel chuckled, and then said ' well maybe this is my sign." then he leaned down and kissed me. i was taken by surprise. he pressed his lips firmly against mine, and the kissed lingered. he pulled back a little. and i gasped softly. 'marcel what is this about?" he moved back in and kissed me again. then opened his door and asked me to come in. david and i have discussed me submitting to men who proposition me, but we havn't really enacted it, and i don't know if that played in to my reaction, but i just lingered for a few seconds, then i stepped in. 'marcel , we should not. ' he stepped close again and we kissed, this time for much longer, his tonge invading my mouth. his hands caressed and cupped my ass. ' you're so beautiful, i knew when i saw you this happened for a reason.' he reached around and unzipped my dress, and pulled it gently down. i stood there and gulped in my bra and panties. he backed me just a couple steps to the bed, and i sat down , then scooted back. he knelt and took my shoes off, and then went dirctly for my panties. he laughed and said he wasn't expecting a bush. i was kind of transfixed by how quickly this turned. he caressed the inside of my legs and then started licking around my pussy. he was very gentle in his licking and sucking on my clit. he ate me for , it must have been 10-15 minutes, and i came. he continued licking when my phone rang. 'let it ring'. 'i can't, it's david.' david asked where i was and i told him i hooked up with someone . 'wait, what?!" ' i'll have to talk to you later, don't worry, i'm safe" while i was talking marcel had stood up and was removing his clothes. his body was very nice, with a large piece of meat out front. my legs were still spread wide, and he crawled right between them and unhooked my bra. he planted kisses and slow licks on them, and his groin met mine. his hardness and my softness reacted to each other. he looked me in the eyes, then pulled his pelvis back and pushed into me. he swiftly went about halfway in , stopped and then pushed the rest of the way. i gasped again. he settled there, and then began a slow grind against me, never pulling back more than an inch, i guess. it was a diferent technique. he talked through a lot of it, but mostly i didn't hear or was too busy feeling. i came from the grinding, and my legs splayed further. he kept up the same pace, and my vagina seemed to open even more and he was deeper it felt . i came a second time, but it was different, just more intense and more throughout. we went on it seemed forever. i heard him say not every woman can take this much dick. i had my hands on his ass as he moved, and it all felt so sensual. he kissed me, and i felt my eyes rolling in my head. 'i'm gonna cum, i'm gonna fill you. ugggggh' he groaned very loud as he came. he was planted firmly in me and his lips were against the bottom of my neck . we laid like that for several minutes, just still. at some point it must have occured to me to leave , but before i could act i fell asleep.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:07 am

i woke up the next morning and macel wasn't in the room. i stared at the ceiling wondering if that was a big mistake. i was about to get up and into my clothes and sneak out when the door opened. marcel stepped into the room in a robe. he smiled and came over and sat down on the bed and said he was talking to a friend in the hall who had heard him 'and a girl' and congratulated him. i asked he ddn't tell him who did he? he said no. he looked at me, and pulled back the sheet . 'you are just about the largest breasted woman i've been with. i want to try something." he got on top of me, and put his cock in between my breasts. he pushed them together titty fucked me. i let him for a minute, then said i had to go to the bathroom. i got up and went in and did my thing. then i went to the sink and washed my face, looking at myself and wondering again if i went too far. the door opened and marcel came over and put his arm around my waist. he turned me around, kissed me and pushed me back against the counter. then lifted me up on to it and he was between my legs. 'got to have you again' he rubbed himself against my lips, and then pushed in again. it was a little different this time, not quite as slow and deep. i heard my phone ringing and i knew it must be david. marcels hands roamed all over me , from my neck to my breasts, down to my hips. i steadied myself with my hands on the counter mostly. there was lots more moaning and some expletives by marcel saying how good it was. i think i was beginning to cum when he did. he held in me while he spasmed, then he pulled out slowly. i looked down at our juices on his dick and told him he'd changed colors. we kissed and i told him i needed to get back to my husband. then he brought up a word. 'yeah... i guess i cuckolded him. i dont know how you explain where you have been.' i just looked down and went to get my clothes. i dressed as fast as i could, my legs a bit wobbly. marcel met me at the door and kissed me again. i told him thanks, but this was probably a mistake, let's not let things get weird , please. he nodded.
but that's not the end. part 3 to follow.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:31 am

when i got back to our room david was beside himself, but not mad, just like what the heck happened, and who with. i told him please trust me and let me tell you later who it was with. he asked was it with a close friend and i said no, not a close friend. i went in and took a long shower. when i got out it was after 9 am. we got dressed and went to go down to breakfast. both of us famished. we sat down and were eating quite a while when marcel passed by, stopped and shook hands with david. i kind of looked down. you'd think i would not be so flustered, having done this so long, but i'm weird that way i think. i continued to wonder if getting sucked into this at this time and place was a big mistake. moving into the afternoon the guys had gone to play golf, some starting earlier, but david waited around for me . i went down by the pool and tried to not think of it, and get some sun, but not too much. later on my phone went off and looked and it was marcel. he asked if i could come up and talk a bit. i said not a good idea. he said he'd really like to clear the air while we were in the same place, so i relented. i went up, in my bikini and short robe. i should have changed. he opened the door and i went over to sit down and we had conversation , about everything, his situation since his loss, the couple of women he'd been with briefly. i told him this was probably a mistake. he said he did not feel that way. i told him not to get me wrong he was a great lover but i have a great marriage. he said he understood that, and he had not been with someone else's wife before. we talked some more and he asked about my sexual history, but i evaded. he asked if i really enjoyed and i said yes. he moved closer and i looked at him, and he put his hand on my leg. he was testing me slowly, and he kissed me again. he reached for my hand and placed it on his crotch. i came up for air and he squeezed my boobs. 'just once more' . he stood us both up and pulled down his pants. he took my hand and placed it on his cock. i stroked it as he kissed the top of my head. i knelt down and placed kisses on it, licked up and down. well i did it all. i blew him and took his balls in my mouth. 'woah, i did not expect this. is this always your way?' i stood up and he pulled my bottoms down. ' i want to do it in front of the window' he turned me around and took me from behind, fucking me more vigorous than before. about halfway through i was having a difficult time, still with my heels on. i had to stop, take them off, and then he positioned me with one foot on a chair. he fucked me at a really good pace and i came before he did. i'm glad i had robe because the bikini bottoms didn't do welll at disuising the cum leaking from me. i left , still thinking why did i do this again? the rest of the night went back to normal, dinner, chatting with people, and i only saw marcel briefly. by the time we got home i had too much to do with the kids to think too much about it, but david persisted in asking who it was. when he reads this he'll know.
Last edited by jane on Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:38 am

Another greatest hit, Sweet Jane.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:48 am

Wow
just
WOW