Has the hotwife ever hung out in a hotel bar, hoping to score with a stranger that night?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Has the hotwife hung in a hotel bar hoping to score?

No, she’s never tried to score in a hotel bar
17%
No, he’s shared that fantasy, but she’s not interested.
4%
Yes, she tried, but was unsuccessful in scoring
9%
Yes, she scored a solo outing
17%
Yes, the husband was allowed to come up and watch
8%
Yes, she scored an MFM
6%
It happened in a hotel near where we live
10%
It happened in a hotel when she was out of town by herself for business or pleasure
11%
It happened in a hotel when we were out of town together for business or pleasure
10%
It happened at a resort, cruise, etc.
7%

Total votes: 618

hedonistcouple
Trainable

Re: Has the hotwife ever hung out in a hotel bar, hoping to score with a stranger that night?

Unread post by hedonistcouple » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:20 am

Slightly off topic but my wife spent the night with a guy who her friend chatted to on a flight and it was a chance meeting so I wonder if this counts?

She didn't tell me about it until about 18 months after the event but this was the catalyst that got us into hotwifing. The story of how it happened and what they did is mind blowing for me as there was a lot of sex.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Re: Has the hotwife ever hung out in a hotel bar, hoping to score with a stranger that night?

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:44 am

humiliation wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:43 pm
She stated that we can do that "experiment" but that she's not going home with anybody and made me promise that was not my expectation, I of course, agreed. I had fantasized about being a fly on the wall to watch her flirting with another man!
How exciting! Another of a long list of fantasies for me and I'm looking forward to sharing your story with my wife.
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

humiliation
Experienced

Unread post by humiliation » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:24 am

Mr ablondemilf wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:56 am
humiliation wrote:
We did this once before we were married.
Great story, very HOT.🔥🔥🔥

Thanks for sharing that evening with us.
😍
Thanks for the warm thoughts! The silence to my posts is usually deafening!

humiliation
Experienced

Unread post by humiliation » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:27 am

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:44 am
humiliation wrote:
She stated that we can do that "experiment" but that she's not going home with anybody and made me promise that was not my expectation, I of course, agreed. I had fantasized about being a fly on the wall to watch her flirting with another man!
How exciting! Another of a long list of fantasies for me and I'm looking forward to sharing your story with my wife.
Good luck! I can still feel my heart pounding!

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:29 am

hedonistcouple wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:20 am
Slightly off topic but my wife spent the night with a guy who her friend chatted to on a flight and it was a chance meeting so I wonder if this counts?

She didn't tell me about it until about 18 months after the event but this was the catalyst that got us into hotwifing. The story of how it happened and what they did is mind blowing for me as there was a lot of sex.
DEFINITELY interested in hearing about this!

Married to Mrs Curious

humiliation
Experienced

Unread post by humiliation » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:39 am

kort677 wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:33 pm
that sounds like it went well, maybe next time she'll take a bigger step
She did take a few larger steps later in our marriage. You can search my posts. There's a few pics.

humiliation
Experienced

Unread post by humiliation » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:11 am

humiliation wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:39 am
kort677 wrote:
She did take a few larger steps later in our marriage. You can search my posts. There's a few pics.
One of them is my avatar

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:21 am

humiliation wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:11 am
humiliation wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:39 am
kort677 wrote:
One of them is my avatar
I just did a quick scan and saw a few that you've shared. Dude, she's smokin! It's gotta be hot as fuck seeing her with other guys. I hope to look closer when I'm not distracted by work. :roll:

Married to Mrs Curious

humiliation
Experienced

Unread post by humiliation » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:07 am

It was incredibly hot watching her! The guys really used her well.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:03 pm

It happened in Cap d'Agde, naturist village.
My wife dressed (in the evening) only in a tight short skirt and jacket with only one button, so with a great cleavage.
To be clear, without any underwear. As always there.
We went to our favorite bar and waited there till a high table with ditto bar stools became free.
Her skirt was too tight to sit comfortable so she raised her skirt to sit on her bare buttocks.

After a while she remarked that a handsome guy was looking from some meters towards under the table top.
I told her to spread her legs to make it clear to him being without panties. She answered she did already.
He (so twenty years younger than my wife) came to our table, introduced himself and started a conversation. I offered him a drink.
To keep the story short, I watched he began to caress her inner thigh. My wife smiled to me and opened her legs even wider.
An invitation for him to finger her pussy which I couldn't see.
For a moment she laid her head against my chest to show him that we were a loving HW couple.
He then asked me if he could dance with her. I answered is was up to her.
They went to the dance floor which was on the other side of the bar. Out of my view.
I don't know how long they were there but in fact I ordered another drink for "not being alone".

They returned after a 20-30 minutes. After a short talk he thanked us and left. He had of a night shift but hoped we would be here again the next evening.
I asked my wife if she liked the dancing.
She told me that, after a hesitating start, he was caressing her bare buttocks while pushing his crotch to hers.
"He even lifted my skirt from behind and you know, that in front of the sitting audience. I wanted to show this people being a HW so I tongue kissed him by encouraging him not to stop."
I asked if he did fondle her breasts.
"Of course he did, first with one hand into my cleavage, later with both hands under my jacket. I was his HW, in front of spectators, really loving to giving them a show so I kissed him again while he played with my nipples. He really took his time. I was a little disappointed that he didn't unbutton my jacket."

The next evening we didn't meet him.....

Bongomadness 6969
Experienced

Unread post by Bongomadness 6969 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:06 pm

Wifey has never sat at a bar all dressed up waiting to get hit on while I watch from afar like a Literotica story. She has been picked up quite a few times working as a bartender or waitress. While we're out together she would often grab a guy she thought was hot and drag him out to the dance floor groping each other and they would get so worked up they had to fuck. After a guy spends half the night groping wifey while dancing 90% of the time they are game for any of our games and antics.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:55 pm

This is one of the experiences my wife is gearing up for this year. She'll start out going to restaurant bars because her presence there will be more ambiguous, giving her plausible deniability about her real purpose. I think once she can be comfortable in that setting she can be less self conscious being a slut at a hotel bar.

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:16 am

dinoo wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:03 pm
It happened in Cap d'Agde, naturist village.
My wife dressed (in the evening) only in a tight short skirt and jacket with only one button, so with a great cleavage.
To be clear, without any underwear. As always there.
We went to our favorite bar and waited there till a high table with ditto bar stools became free.
Her skirt was too tight to sit comfortable so she raised her skirt to sit on her bare buttocks.

After a while she remarked that a handsome guy was looking from some meters towards under the table top.
I told her to spread her legs to make it clear to him being without panties. She answered she did already.
He (so twenty years younger than my wife) came to our table, introduced himself and started a conversation. I offered him a drink.
To keep the story short, I watched he began to caress her inner thigh. My wife smiled to me and opened her legs even wider.
An invitation for him to finger her pussy which I couldn't see.
For a moment she laid her head against my chest to show him that we were a loving HW couple.
He then asked me if he could dance with her. I answered is was up to her.
They went to the dance floor which was on the other side of the bar. Out of my view.
I don't know how long they were there but in fact I ordered another drink for "not being alone".

They returned after a 20-30 minutes. After a short talk he thanked us and left. He had of a night shift but hoped we would be here again the next evening.
I asked my wife if she liked the dancing.
She told me that, after a hesitating start, he was caressing her bare buttocks while pushing his crotch to hers.
"He even lifted my skirt from behind and you know, that in front of the sitting audience. I wanted to show this people being a HW so I tongue kissed him by encouraging him not to stop."
I asked if he did fondle her breasts.
"Of course he did, first with one hand into my cleavage, later with both hands under my jacket. I was his HW, in front of spectators, really loving to giving them a show so I kissed him again while he played with my nipples. He really took his time. I was a little disappointed that he didn't unbutton my jacket."

The next evening we didn't meet him.....
Very hot Dinoo. I love the hotel/bar scenarios. Particularly when sexy outfits are involved.

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:33 am

I would like to have my wife go into a bar and wait for me and then I enter the bar and watch. But I would also like to possibly join her after a while. This makes it kind of awkward when you are sitting at a bar pretending you don't know her then you all of a sudden do. I accidentally did this one time by going to the bathroom, and it took a while, to come back to my wife being hit on by a guy. I thought about pretending to wander off to a pretend work call. Any strategies that have been used?

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:27 pm

Mumfred wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:33 am
I would like to have my wife go into a bar and wait for me and then I enter the bar and watch. But I would also like to possibly join her after a while. This makes it kind of awkward when you are sitting at a bar pretending you don't know her then you all of a sudden do. I accidentally did this one time by going to the bathroom, and it took a while, to come back to my wife being hit on by a guy. I thought about pretending to wander off to a pretend work call. Any strategies that have been used?
I've tried to get mine interested in this because she has done many times when traveling solo. Finally she pulled it off by accident a couple weeks ago. She wrote about it in my link. It wasn't a hotel, it was a dive bar.

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:29 am

Thanks. I’ll check out your wife’s post

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:58 am

A few times recently when we’ve gone out I noticed that we struck up conversations with guys at the bar. Last week we were in Tampa and we were hanging out with a guy in his 20’s. Afterwards I asked my wife if she would have been interested in hooking up with him. She said she was thinking the same thing!

We don’t go out much so it’s a lot to ask for us to find a guy my wife is attracted to and have him put the moves on a married woman while her husband is there. I came up with a potential scenario. We take sexy pics of my wife to post online. I thought that I could mention this to the guy and say that we’ve been trying to find a guy that would pose with her in the pictures. If he is interested I would be able to direct the photo shoot that could lead to possible fun.

GGG123
Virgin

Unread post by GGG123 » Mon May 02, 2022 3:55 am

We normally do this about once a month & wifey is successful more often than not. We normally go to local bars and clubs but every so often we book a hotel for a night away.
We make sure to enter the place separately and then I can watch her from a safe distance. It's such a turn on to see my wife flirting with different men and then eventually having "picked" one watching the situation develop to the point where he discovers that she has nothing at all on underneath her dress. Things usually move pretty quickly from there & then they are off. That's the point that I begin to get such mixed & confusing emotions. I don't know where she has gone (unless we are in a hotel) or how long she is going to be. She makes no acknowledgement to me when she leaves with the other man & that really turns me on, I just have to wait now for the text which can be a few hours. It will just say meet me in X mins at .... Or see you tomorrow. Either way I'm ready to explode by this point. I just love the tension. I would say it's probably a 50/50 split between her spending the night or coming back to me. Either way we have amazing, but very different, sex as I lick her to multiple orgasms, getting my tongue deep into her freshly filled pussy and then sliding myself into her, the only way I can describe it is like coating myself in silk. If she comes back to me that night then she is still tipsy & horny and our sex is very very passionate. If she spends the night with him, then our sex is much slower as she will have been satisfied by him again in the morning and it's just so much more loving and like reconnecting rather than hard passionate, on a high, heat of the moment that it would have been the night before.

Rabbit58
Trainable

Unread post by Rabbit58 » Mon May 02, 2022 3:25 pm

One time tried the hotel bar and it was a disappointment. Getting on Tinder when traveling using the privacy functions has been VERY successful the couple of times we tried it, though. So many more men in the real dating pool - as opposed to the lifestyle dating pool - that she can find exactly what she's looking for quickly on Tinder.

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Wed May 04, 2022 7:12 am

GGG123 wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 3:55 am
We make sure to enter the place separately and then I can watch her from a safe distance.
Do you ever sit together and talk with guys?

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:47 pm

Still shy to try that but alternately she gave me the full pass to arrange the event for her.

bash 44
Trainable

Unread post by bash 44 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:44 am

The last two times My Chloe went to go visit Her lover, the logistics of the date was a bit disjointed. She would check in to the room, he would show later in the evening for a few hours ‘getting acquainted sex’, then leave only to return in the morning to finish what they started until the hotel kicked them out mid afternoon.

Well this arrangement leaves the night free for a freshly fucked hotwife to go out and see what trouble She can get into. She’s found a local bar not too far from the hotel where the locals hang out. So She goes in and has a couple of drinks at the bar by Herself, checking out the crowd.

This situation has happened twice with no success at the bar, but I wouldn’t put it past Her if the right man intrigued Her. Not sure how Her lover feels about this possibility but I know it drives me nuts.
Pi are not square, Pie are round.

Joveisbeta
Prepubescent

Unread post by Joveisbeta » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:20 am

After years of fantasizing, about a month ago I suggested that we go to a nice hotel with a nice bar to give her the chance too flirt with and maybe hopok up with men. We went to a local hotel last week too try things out. It was a good time but no one was around for her to flirt with. This week we are going to a nicer hotel bar and staying overnight. Not sure what's going to happen, but we are excited. Hope it's busier this week!

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:28 am

Joveisbeta wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:20 am
After years of fantasizing, about a month ago I suggested that we go to a nice hotel with a nice bar to give her the chance too flirt with and maybe hopok up with men. We went to a local hotel last week too try things out. It was a good time but no one was around for her to flirt with. This week we are going to a nicer hotel bar and staying overnight. Not sure what's going to happen, but we are excited. Hope it's busier this week!
Good luck Jove. We’ve run into problems finding people sometimes too. I hope you find someone.

I am thinking about asking my wife if she is interested in getting dressed sexy and heading to an airport hotel tonight. I think midweek is best to catch the business traveler.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:39 am

This has been one our favorite things to do over the years. We live in a large urban area where there are lots of business conventions and business travelers. We have two techniques: One is where she dresses to kill and we go to a classy hotel bar near the airport for happy hour. On a good day, there will be lots of horny men who are looking to get laid on their business trip. Nine times out of ten, she'll "hook" someone within 20 minutes. They usually are staying in the hotel, so it's easy for my wife to go back to his room. The other approach is when she dresses "down" and we go to a sleezy bar. That also has produced good results, although the clientele is usually rougher and that can also be hot for her, too. Usually, it's only some groping and kissing and no sex at the first meeting. Still fun, though.