Has the hotwife ever hung out in a hotel bar, hoping to score with a stranger that night?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Has the hotwife hung in a hotel bar hoping to score?

No, she’s never tried to score in a hotel bar
17%
No, he’s shared that fantasy, but she’s not interested.
4%
Yes, she tried, but was unsuccessful in scoring
9%
Yes, she scored a solo outing
17%
Yes, the husband was allowed to come up and watch
8%
Yes, she scored an MFM
6%
It happened in a hotel near where we live
10%
It happened in a hotel when she was out of town by herself for business or pleasure
11%
It happened in a hotel when we were out of town together for business or pleasure
10%
It happened at a resort, cruise, etc.
7%

Total votes: 618

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Re: Has the hotwife ever hung out in a hotel bar, hoping to score with a stranger that night?

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:50 am

My ex had literally 100% success rate at ski resort bars. Her crowning achievement was when bad visibility really put a crimp on skiing. She met a guy at lunch, met a second guy at apres when the lifts closed, and met a third after dinner. The best part is she did not even shower between number 1 and number 2.

Mumfred
Experienced

Re: Has the hotwife ever hung out in a hotel bar, hoping to score with a stranger that night?

Unread post by Mumfred » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:00 am

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:39 am
This has been one our favorite things to do over the years. We live in a large urban area where there are lots of business conventions and business travelers. We have two techniques: One is where she dresses to kill and we go to a classy hotel bar near the airport for happy hour. On a good day, there will be lots of horny men who are looking to get laid on their business trip. Nine times out of ten, she'll "hook" someone within 20 minutes. They usually are staying in the hotel, so it's easy for my wife to go back to his room. The other approach is when she dresses "down" and we go to a sleezy bar. That also has produced good results, although the clientele is usually rougher and that can also be hot for her, too. Usually, it's only some groping and kissing and no sex at the first meeting. Still fun, though.
Good to know. We have only tried this once or twice with no hookups.

Does your wife usually go alone or with you?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:24 am

Mumfred wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:00 am
We almost always go together. Sometimes I'll take a seat away from her and watch guys hit on her. Other times, we'll sit together and she'll be openly flirtatious with some guy across the bar. It always amazes me that guys will approach her and hit on her with me sitting there.

A couple of years ago when I was out of town on business, she went to a sleeze bar by herself. She let a total stranger fuck her in the office behind the bar. She stayed until closing and the bartender also had her. Probably my all-time favorite jack off story.

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:38 am

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:24 am
Other times, we'll sit together and she'll be openly flirtatious with some guy across the bar. It always amazes me that guys will approach her and hit on her with me sitting there.
I like this. I’ll have to see if she can make eyes with guys across the bar.

Luvsharing
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luvsharing » Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:12 pm

Not really the same thing but my wife has gone into a bar, at my instruction, by herself and dressed sexy but not slutty. I then waited 20 minutes or so and walked in pretending I didn’t know her. It was a night club and not a hotel bar so she didn’t go to anyone’s room but she did get fondled and kissed by more than 1 guy.

yardsale
Virgin

Unread post by yardsale » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:20 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:24 am
Mumfred wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:00 am
We almost always go together. Sometimes I'll take a seat away from her and watch guys hit on her. Other times, we'll sit together and she'll be openly flirtatious with some guy across the bar. It always amazes me that guys will approach her and hit on her with me sitting there.
Well, count me in as one of those guys, haha. And it worked. ;-)

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:10 pm

My wife and her boyfriend have a polyfidelitous arrangement (we identify as poly, but I like to add "with a hotwife accent") so she only has sex with him and me - and he only has sex with her. He is single but says that as long as he can get laid a couple of times a week (and it's usually more), he is happy to just have her as he doesn't want a "more involved" relationship at this time in his life.

While she does occasionally "cheat" on him with her former poly boyfriend now and then (maybe 3 times in the last year), she is otherwise committed to their arrangement - partly because her boyfriend, Bill, is actually a bit possessive and jealous of her when it comes to talk of any other partners (other than me - and we have become reasonably good friends). Obviously I respect that but it would be fun to "play the hotel game" or go to a swinger club now and then.

Right now she is away for two nights on a business trip. As I was helping her pack the night before last, I joked with her about taking some sexy lingerie in case she got lucky and picked up someone at the hotel bar. She smiled and said jokingly back, "Huh, I might. You'd be ok with that, wouldn't you?" I replied, "Sure, you just have to tell me all about it when you get home. It's Bill that has the jealousy issues". We both laughed and nothing more was said.

I texted her this morning and asked her (joking) if she got lucky. She texted back (joking) that she struck out. And I replied that "well, you have another chance tonight. Good luck!" She just replied with a LOL. But right about now is the time she would be at the bar if this scenario were to really unfold. It is an exciting thought - but the chances are "slim to none" that it would come about as long as she is with Bill. :)
Last edited by DaveS on Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:29 am

duplicate post.
Last edited by DaveS on Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:02 am

DaveS wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:10 pm
My wife and her boyfriend have a polyfidelitous arrangement (we identify as poly, but I like to add "with a hotwife accent") so she only has sex with him and me - and he only has sex with her. He is single but says that as long as he can get laid a couple of times a week (and it's usually more), he is happy to just have her as he doesn't want a "more involved" relationship at this time in his life.

While she does occasionally "cheat" on him with her former poly boyfriend now and then (maybe 3 times in the last year), she is otherwise committed to their arrangement - partly because her boyfriend, Bill, is actually a bit possessive and jealous of her when it comes to talk of any other partners (other than me - and we have become reasonably good friends). Obviously I respect that but it would be fun to "play the hotel game" or go to a swinger club now and then.

Right now she is away for two nights on a business trip. As I was helping her pack the night before last, I joked with her about taking some sexy lingerie in case she got lucky and picked up someone at the hotel bar. She smiled and said jokingly back, "Huh, I might. You'd be ok with that, wouldn't you?" I replied, "Sure, you just have to tell me all about it when you get home. It's Bill that has the jealousy issues". We both laughed and nothing more was said.

I texted her this morning and asked her (joking) if she got lucky. She texted back (joking) that she struck out. And I replied that "well, you have another chance tonight. Good luck!" She just replied with a LOL. But right about now is the time she would be at the bar if this scenario were to really unfold. It is an exciting thought - but the chances are "slim to none" that it would come about as long as she is with Bill. :)

Well, my oh my, it seems that a slim chance is better than no chance. I am still in a bit of shock - really would never have guessed that she would take me up on my suggestion (and "cheat" on Bill). It turns out that one of her old lovers, Craig, was at the conference she was attending (they worked together and had a brief office fling shortly before she met me. He was/is a "happily married man" so they both knew their fling was just for fun). And she ended up taking him back to her room last night for an encore performance. It seems that between my suggestion and encouragement, and running into Craig (who she remembered as an excellent, considerate lover with a nice endowment) she just could not resist the temptation when Craig came onto her last night after the business dinner presentation.

Around 9pm (and after I had posted the above last night), my wife texted me to tell me that she had run into Craig (I knew the name, and that he was a former lover) and that he had invited her to the bar for a drink to catch up - and wanted to make sure that I would really be ok if they ended up in bed together. I told her "absolutely - and that I hoped she had a great time!" . I have lived the last few years with her routinely fucking her poly boyfriends so there was no real angst - but absolutely some excitement about her fucking someone different, even if he was a former lover - especially at a hotel on a business trip. It was just a really hot thought - really her first true "hotwife" experience (sex with someone else besides me and her poly boyfriends.)

Less than an hour later she texted me that she was taking him up to her room. An hour after that she texted me: "Your wife has been well fucked, came three times. Sure round 2 will be coming in a while." A couple of hours after that - after midnight - she texted me that round 2 was even better and that she was absolutely full of cum - and that she had cum twice more. And they were going to spend the night in his room in case his wife happened to call his room. The next morning she texted me that they had fucked a third time at 6AM before she came back to her room to get ready for the rest of the conference.

She is leaving the conference as I type this and will be back late afternoon. She has already arranged to fuck Ben at our house as soon as she gets back to town. And she arranged for her ex poly boyfriend to come over and fuck her around 9 tonight - after which I will get to fuck her - with three other mens' cum inside her. She said she just couldn't pass up the chance to fuck 4 men in a 24 hour period - especially since she is normally "faithful" to Bill (and me) - and added that "what Bill doesn't know want hurt him - he's still going to get this pussy whenever he wants it".

I'm looking forward to hearing all the specific details later and to the events coming up later today. I'm sure I will watch Bill fuck her today, and I will get to overhear her ex fuck her (he doesn't like to be watched - but she will be extra loud for me. :) ).
Last edited by DaveS on Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:09 pm

What an incredible week.

I’m betting she’ll be seeing more of Craig in the future.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:23 pm

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:09 pm
What an incredible week.

I’m betting she’ll be seeing more of Craig in the future.

Mr GILF
Unfortunately Craig lives several hours away - he was transferred to a different office sometime after my wife's office fling with him. He flew in for the conference, whereas my wife just had to drive a couple of hours to the conference. So, although it is very likely that they will hook up again at any future conferences (or other business situations), the travel distance is too great for anything regular.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:49 am

My wife has gotten laid out of more Vegas resort bars than any other place.