Has the hotwife ever hung out in a hotel bar, hoping to score with a stranger that night?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Has the hotwife hung in a hotel bar hoping to score?

No, she’s never tried to score in a hotel bar
17%
No, he’s shared that fantasy, but she’s not interested.
4%
Yes, she tried, but was unsuccessful in scoring
9%
Yes, she scored a solo outing
17%
Yes, the husband was allowed to come up and watch
8%
Yes, she scored an MFM
6%
It happened in a hotel near where we live
10%
It happened in a hotel when she was out of town by herself for business or pleasure
11%
It happened in a hotel when we were out of town together for business or pleasure
10%
It happened at a resort, cruise, etc.
7%

Total votes: 618

adamgunnauthor
Player

Re: Has the hotwife ever hung out in a hotel bar, hoping to score with a stranger that night?

Unread post by adamgunnauthor » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:33 am

My wife hasn't been interested in this, although I've encouraged her. She thinks it's too much work - part of that may be because we both want me to be in the room, and when he hears that the guy will probably decline the invitation.

If we're in a mood, we'll either go to our swing club if it's a Friday/Saturday, or put up a hot date on our SLS profile.

MontereyHotwife
Prepubescent

Re: Has the hotwife ever hung out in a hotel bar, hoping to score with a stranger that night?

Unread post by MontereyHotwife » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Hey Mr. GILF. Sure. We got up to the dark room, did the card key and my wife and her suitor went immediately towards the bed, choosing the side closest to the panoramic window overlooking the bay many stories below. I turned on some mood lighting so as to improve "viewing conditions," (haha) and assumed my position in the office-type chair that they have there by the little desk--my wife dropped her overcoat revealing her black corset, garters with black stockings and black-half shelf bra which lifted her huge DD tits up to stand for attention. Before I sat down, however, I was sure to go to our "hotwife bag" and pull out the tall, 8" heels she had packed to place with the 6" heels she had worn down to the lobby bar. I sat down, pulled out my cock to stroke it, and as has become my experience, thought to myself "let the show begin."

My wife and her suitor started by making out passionately next to the side of the bed. I could see that she was rubbing his cock thru his pants to get a sense of things, and his hands were everywhere. After a few minutes of this--as is her custom--she couldn't take it any longer and had to have that cock. She sat down on the edge of the bed with him still standing facing her, and slowly unbuckled his belt and pants, lowered them and his huge 8" perfectly-shaped cock flopped out, hard as a rock and pointing upward. She grabbed it with her right hand and immediately put it in her mouth, looking at me in the dim light all the while. She took her mouth off long enough to tell me "thank you honey!"

MontereyHotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by MontereyHotwife » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:24 pm

I responded, did it go thru? New to this site....

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:43 pm

MontereyHotwife wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:24 pm
I responded, did it go thru? New to this site....
Yes.. it came through .. you did good !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

MsPlease
Trainable

Unread post by MsPlease » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:00 pm

This is wife's favorite activity.
We use a Holiday Inn in Louisville not to distant from the airport or the Fairgrounds.
Initially she felt pressured to get picked up but once we worked out our 'system' it has gone well many times.
The first time she was picked up was by two men from out west whtho were in town for a cattle show. Honest.
We had worked out that I would go in first, sit at the bar, and she would follow in 20 minutes or so. I was nervous but she waltzed in wearing a short sun dress, very low cut and strapless heels. I remembered she paused at the door of the bar and eventually made her way to the short end of the bar where there were three empty stools. She sat in the middle one and ordered wine.
She was looking around the room and I guess her looks and the exposed cleavage was too much to pass up for the two men. I could see her clearly and she smiled at me when the first man approached. Cowboy hat and all. They chatted for a few minutes and finally his friend came over. Then ended up sitting on each sit of her. Over he next half hour I watch her flirt, tease, and I'm sure grope the men's penis under the bar. She would play with the pendant hanging between her boobs and laugh. They would watch and I saw them brush the side of her breast several times.
She gave me the sign she was going back to their room with them.
I left the bar earlier and made my way to the elevator and was there when the three of them got on. They pushed their floor's button and I mentioned i was staying on the same. We all got off and I followed them down the hall until I saw them enter a room.
I returned to our room and waited for her to return.
A couple of hours later, she came in. Looking throughly screwed. This was one of our earlier attempts so we were jubuliant that we had been about pull it off.
I cleaned her with my tongue as she told me about how they loved her behavior. She had had sex with one and sucked the other off as he had some erection problems.
Here is the best part.
As we talked she was getting excited again.
So, and I couldn't believe she did this, she called their room!
I laid with my head on her boobs as she talked to them about how great the sex had been and how she wished she could have stayed longer but she was unsure when I would return to the hotel
I watched as she played with herself as she talked to them and telling them how she would loved to have stayed forever.
She was wet from her conversation and was feeding me her juices with her fingers.
She must have talked to them for thirty minutes befoe she said she could hear my key in the door.
My wife has never disappointed me with her sexual adventures.
I am blessed.

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:31 am

central wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:47 pm
our_mmann wrote:Cass has done this many times while travelling for work. She scores about 80% of the time. Its her favorite scenario.

I would love to read about some of these scores for Cass.

Did you find the thread. Leave her an appreciative comment if you enjoyed the. She is still active but covid19..well you know.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:37 am

Or for a quickie on the way to the airport.....

oldgeneroushot wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:04 pm
We have not used the airport hotels but they are perfect for an overnight ego boost! Thanks Brad!

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:56 am

MsPlease wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:00 pm
This is wife's favorite activity.
We use a Holiday Inn in Louisville not to distant from the airport or the Fairgrounds.
Initially she felt pressured to get picked up but once we worked out our 'system' it has gone well many times.
The first time she was picked up was by two men from out west whtho were in town for a cattle show. Honest.
We had worked out that I would go in first, sit at the bar, and she would follow in 20 minutes or so. I was nervous but she waltzed in wearing a short sun dress, very low cut and strapless heels. I remembered she paused at the door of the bar and eventually made her way to the short end of the bar where there were three empty stools. She sat in the middle one and ordered wine.
She was looking around the room and I guess her looks and the exposed cleavage was too much to pass up for the two men. I could see her clearly and she smiled at me when the first man approached. Cowboy hat and all. They chatted for a few minutes and finally his friend came over. Then ended up sitting on each sit of her. Over he next half hour I watch her flirt, tease, and I'm sure grope the men's penis under the bar. She would play with the pendant hanging between her boobs and laugh. They would watch and I saw them brush the side of her breast several times.
She gave me the sign she was going back to their room with them.
I left the bar earlier and made my way to the elevator and was there when the three of them got on. They pushed their floor's button and I mentioned i was staying on the same. We all got off and I followed them down the hall until I saw them enter a room.
I returned to our room and waited for her to return.
A couple of hours later, she came in. Looking throughly screwed. This was one of our earlier attempts so we were jubuliant that we had been about pull it off.
I cleaned her with my tongue as she told me about how they loved her behavior. She had had sex with one and sucked the other off as he had some erection problems.
Here is the best part.
As we talked she was getting excited again.
So, and I couldn't believe she did this, she called their room!
I laid with my head on her boobs as she talked to them about how great the sex had been and how she wished she could have stayed longer but she was unsure when I would return to the hotel
I watched as she played with herself as she talked to them and telling them how she would loved to have stayed forever.
She was wet from her conversation and was feeding me her juices with her fingers.
She must have talked to them for thirty minutes befoe she said she could hear my key in the door.
My wife has never disappointed me with her sexual adventures.
I am blessed.
You truly are blessed she is a knockout and a very desirable Lady

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:37 pm

We only tried it one night. Really we were just looking to have guys flirt with her not so much a pickup. While on vacation we went to Chili’s and she walked in about 10 minutes before me. Unfortunately there were a few tables with families and the bat was empty. We tried a second place that seemed yo be better but was still pretty empty and we had no luck.

She has been kind of hesitant to try since. I think some of it is the disappointment of it not happening.

Does anyone have any recommendations on good types of bars and good nights to try this?

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:12 pm

Mumfred wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:37 pm
We only tried it one night. Really we were just looking to have guys flirt with her not so much a pickup. While on vacation we went to Chili’s and she walked in about 10 minutes before me. Unfortunately there were a few tables with families and the bat was empty. We tried a second place that seemed yo be better but was still pretty empty and we had no luck.

She has been kind of hesitant to try since. I think some of it is the disappointment of it not happening.

Does anyone have any recommendations on good types of bars and good nights to try this?
The restarunt type bars are typically bad pick up joints. A sports bar with a game on is good, A hotel Bar in a place mid week with lots of business travelers. Our favorite and most successful is your good ole local dive bar. Something that has a live band or better yet Karaoke anything that brings people naturally together.

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:31 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. The one time where we had some sort of luck was totally by accident. We went to a local bar with a band and I had to go to the bathroom and there was a line. When I came back some guy was chatting up my wife. Unfortunately he ended up getting way too drunk. I like your idea of a mid week business hotel.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:23 am

Mumfred wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:37 pm

chilli's ? not a good choice. family type places really aren't good places for the wife to meet guys. we usually go to places with music and a lively crowd. in more podunk places hotel bars can sometimes work

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:34 am

Ok MontereyHotwife. Don’t leave us hanging. Please finish this story.😀

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:25 am

My HW has done the bar scene a few times. She actually goes to the same karaoke place every Friday and has met up with several guys over the years from there after finding out if they are married or not. The married guys are the lucky guys!

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:31 am

We have a pretty good story that’s a little bit different, but it turned out really good so I’m thinking I should share it here.

Susan and I both hung out in a Hotel bar during a weekend event for the Corvette club. It was getting late and one of the guys in our club that we had only met a few times shows up and starts talking with us. The bar slowly empties, then before it shuts down Susan takes off her leather jacket and she’s wearing a sheer black top with no bra. The bartender and our “new” friend can’t keep their eyes off her. Bar closes.

He follows us back to our room because he “wants to see the view of the city” from our top floor balcony. Once in the room he and I go to the balcony. Susan arrives a minute or so later with no top. The three of us end up in the bed. We had a great time. We got together again at our home a few weeks after. Then became good friends with him and his wife and we still stay in touch with them frequently.

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:37 am

Not in a hotel but my wife would often end up in a hotel. She used to go to a dance night every week with her mates, It was a local club frequented by lots of out of town workers and business reps and my wife was always looking to score. She would get hit on constantly and, being as discreet as possible not to let her mates know what she was up to, she would make arrangements with the guy (or guys) she was dancing with to meet them either at their hotel later that evening or sometimes for a date on another night.

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:54 am

I thought it kind of odd too but We were going under the guidance of a hotwife that has a pretty big blog. She had a thing called the Chilli’s game

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:34 am

interesting the Chilli's game. I mean it is not impossible anywhere over the years my wife has flirted and got picked up in many places you would expect.

However the luck and vibe in chilli's or places like applebee's usually off in our opinion.

Good luck don't give up it is very exciting doing it this way and nothing will boost her confidense more than getting picked up by a stranger

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:59 am

My wife and I had a spectacular experience in this very scenario. It was literally the "random guy we happened to meet at a hotel bar" fantasy. Totally unplanned, totally spontaneous. I've described it in detail elsewhere. That said...

...it's been our experience that hotel bars are godawful places to meet guys spontaneously. And airport hotel bars are the absolute worst of the bunch.

I get why this fantasy is so popular. The "idea" of the hotel bar is sexy and anonymous and logistically convenient. In Hollywood movies a hotel lounge is a swanky and dark place, with maybe some cigar smoke wafting lazily in the dimly-lit air, a live piano muting the various conversations in the room, and there's always a small crowd of sexy and interesting strangers who might be interested in having anonymous sex with a married couple.

In reality, hotel bars are fucking awful. There are definitely some popular exceptions to the rule, but the rule is that hotel bars suck. Your typical hotel bar closes early. They're not dark at all because they're open to an extremely bright hotel lobby. The acoustics are such that your conversation will be audible to everyone in your sightline. And there are few interesting people, because all of the interesting people are out at places that are more interesting than the downtown Marriott. Also remember that hotel bar crowds are much different on weekends than on weeknights. And you'll be looking to find a single guy who is sitting alone. Good luck with that.

[For the record, I traveled extensively for 20 years. I consider myself an involuntary authority on shitty hotel bars.]

However, you can make this scenario work. A few posters above have the right idea. If you're going to meet someone at a hotel bar, or at any bar, it's in your best interest to "prime the pump." That is, solicit and filter guys online beforehand and arrange to have them meet you at the bar for a casual meet-and-greet over some drinks, and then maybe more if one thing leads to another. Explain the situation and go from there. But if you're expecting to have your wife sit alone at the Applebees and hope that some handsome stranger takes the bait while you watch from across the room, you're probably just going to be disappointed and your wife is going to be bored.

But I'm a hypocrite. As I mentioned above, we had an impromptu hotel bar hookup with some random guy doing the very thing I just dismissed. So it can obviously work, it's just not a high percentage strategy. You're better off putting some effort into it rather than hoping to stumble into a threesome.

wildrollercoaster
OHW Addict

Unread post by wildrollercoaster » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:19 am

It happened once in particular, at New Year 2018. My fiancée's first intimate kiss of the year was with a captivating stranger. She hadn't intended to meet a man that night, although the thought had privately crossed her mind, so she was in the right frame of mind when they saw each other and introduced themselves.

Part 1: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29185&start=1550#p867321

Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29185&start=1550#p867963

Part 3: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29185&start=1550#p871717

JRE2
Experienced

Unread post by JRE2 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:02 am

The very day we decided to seek a playmate for her, we attended a weekend dance at a Red Lion near the airport. It was a cold winter evening so I let her out at the door and went to find a parking space. By the time I parked and got inside, she was dancing with a guy and an hour later we were all in bed in my apartment. Unfortunately, he had performance issues and couldn't stay hard, but they got to share oral and her confidence soared while I learned that I didn't need to worry about jealousy issues. That was the only time she tried to pick up a guy in a hotel, but it sure worked for us.

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:49 am

This is something we do when we are feeling bored and she wants to do it with a stranger. Someone new.

We will play a game where she will go into a bar first without me. I will wait about a minute or two before I go in. We will sit apart like we don't know each other.

It's fun to watch guys flirt with her, buy her drinks and try to talk her into going home with them. Not everyone is attractive to her especially the slurring drunks. She wears her wedding ring. Not many men notice or comment on that.

If she is interested in having sex with them she will explain our "situation". If it is ok with him that I will be present and watching it will be party on! Most men don't care. They are drunk and horny and want to fuck her. Most men are friendly. There are men who don't want anything to do with that.

Not every trip is a success. There are times when no man flirts with her. That hurts her ego. It hurts her ego when only unattractive men flirt with her while the men that she tries to make eye contact with ignore her.

It is rare when she will leave the bar with someone to have sex together without me. It is ok with me but I can't sleep worrying about her. That is something I don't prefer but I love her and trust her decisions.

humiliation
Experienced

Unread post by humiliation » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:43 pm

We did this once before we were married. She was around 30 and we were in a long committed relationship. I would talk to her in bed about watching her with another man. She was mildly accepting telling me that we'd better do it while she was still young and attractive. However, this was in the mid 90's and I wasn't aware of any easy ways to find bulls. She was painfully shy and I knew that if I even tried to set something up she would be too nervous to go through with it.

One night, we found ourselves at her friends party. My girlfriend now wife, is Asian, small, about 5'3 and 105lbs. She was wearing this short, (mid-thigh), thin flowered dress with a thong underneath and open toed sandals. Both her fingers and toes were painted a nice red. She looked extremely hot. It didn't take much for her to get a bit drunk. Two drinks and she became frisky. We decided to leave the party around 11pm.
On the way to the car, I suggested that we go to this Hispanic bar that I knew about because I was there previously to watch some jello wrestling type of event. It was a pretty big bar with a big dance floor. I asked her if she'd mind getting a drink and to sit alone to see if she'd be picked up by anyone. She stated that we can do that "experiment" but that she's not going home with anybody and made me promise that was not my expectation, I of course, agreed. I had fantasized about being a fly on the wall to watch her flirting with another man!

When we entered the bar, the place was jumping. There were lots of people dancing salsa on the dance floor and it was fun to watch. I went to the bar and got us both drinks and told her to just mill about the edge of the dance floor and that I'd be around somewhere if she needed me. I wanted to kind of get lost in the crowd so that she didn't focus on me.

She was just standing by the side of the dance floor sipping her margarita through a straw, looking nervous and alone, like a deer surrounded by wolves! I was really enjoying the view and feeling the exhilaration of finally living out part of a fantasy.
It didn’t take long before this well-built guy who looked to be in his late 30’s to early 40s approached her. He began to talk with her and I could see that her eyes continued to be mostly on the dance floor and not engaging him, but I did see her answering his questions. I was across the dancefloor so I couldn’t hear what was being said.

I started to move around the perimeter of the dance floor to get as close to her as I could without becoming obvious. I wound up around 15 feet away about 90 degrees so that I could see most of her face and his front in full. It was still too far and the music too loud to hear what was being said by them.

After about 10 minutes, I saw him come around the back of her and wrap his arms around her so that his front was pressing against her back and he began to move like he was dancing with her. She wasn’t responding that much but her body was moving with him, more or less by force. Nothing violent, just kind of stuck moving with him. I could tell it was mostly involuntary and that she was extremely nervous.
This went on for about 5 minutes with him pulling her close and leaning over, whispering or talking into her ear. I could see her shaking her head and mouthing the word “no” to each of his questions with an embarrassed smile. He then gave up and left.

After he left, I turned to try to become lost in the crowd to invite another opportunity. My cock was rock hard, but I was soon caught by her and she was ready to go. She led me out by my hand towards the car.

Once in the car I debriefed her. The man was an off-duty cop. He told her how pretty she looked and tried to get info out of her as to whether or not she was here with friends etc. She told him that she was alone. He asked her if she liked salsa and she said that she found it interesting. He asked her if she knew how to salsa and she said no.

With that, he came around behind her and told her that he’d teach her. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and started to move his body to the music. He started to softly speak into her ear, almost kissing her neck about how she just needed to listen to the beat and move her body with his. She said that he was really pressing his groin into her ass and she could feel how hard he was. He told her how much he liked her dress and how sexy she was.

I asked her if she liked it and she responded that she did but she was too nervous. She liked how big his arms were and how aggressive he was with her, but she didn’t want to go further with him.

We went home and had the hottest sex. I made her repeat what she was feeling and what was said over and over. I must have cum several times.
This planted the seed between us that wouldn’t really grow until another 10 years, but it kept me on edge that entire time!

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:33 pm

that sounds like it went well, maybe next time she'll take a bigger step

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:56 am

humiliation wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:43 pm
We did this once before we were married.
Great story, very HOT.🔥🔥🔥

Thanks for sharing that evening with us.
😍
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!