New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Whosbeensleeping

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:44 pm

IndianaBound? ;)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:42 pm

Whosbeensleeping wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:44 pm
IndianaBound? ;)
😉very creative! And of course I like it 😈😂

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:23 pm

:D

BlackandKinky
Experienced

Unread post by BlackandKinky » Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:59 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:00 pm
Oh My! I guess a change in location really does make a difference 🤣

I changed my location yesterday to a town in....Indiana! ,Yes we are planning on moving just a little bit south to Indiana 😁

I have 4 or 5 men messaging me right now! Hehe
One of them I am definitely interested in 🤩😋🤤😘😈

Gotta get back to chatting...yippee!!
hmm...how far from Chicago? I'll be around there in April.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:37 am

BlackandKinky wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:59 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:

I changed my location yesterday to a town in....Indiana! ,Yes we are planning on moving just a little bit south to Indiana 😁

We haven't moved yet, still figuring out the details.
Hoping to be within 3 hours of Chicago

BlackandKinky
Experienced

Unread post by BlackandKinky » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:58 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:37 am
BlackandKinky wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:59 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:

We haven't moved yet, still figuring out the details.
Hoping to be within 3 hours of Chicago
3 hours is a bit far but not as far apart as we are now. ;) Can I PM you when I'm in town?

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:03 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:51 pm
You can definitely remove any kind of work connection.

And although in the past I entertained the idea of playing with men from OHW on 2 separate occasions (oops - that might not have been public knowledge) 🫢 neither one was a good fit when it came to evaluating whether or not to move forward.

I have occasionally considered playing with women, but honestly I'm having fun playing with men and haven’t explored all my options yet, so no need to look elsewhere yet 😂
The FF play sounds intriguing. My wife had FF experience last year at desire resorts and it left us both wanting more. She just needs the right woman.

GirthBrooksBBC
Prepubescent

Unread post by GirthBrooksBBC » Fri May 26, 2023 11:07 am

I'm in Indiana and looking for a hotwife to play with. What part of Indiana are you located?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:37 am

I never intended to stop posting on this thread for so long, but sometimes other roles in life take priority.

My siblings and I supporting each other through this first year without both of our parents has been challenging at times.
I have had some ups and downs with my health, but I am hopeful that I could soon have some answers 🤞
Our plans to move haven’t been going smoothly as we are having a difficult time finding what we want ☹️

I am also trying to be supportive to H whose girlfriend died a couple months ago. We had been talking about meeting prior to that happening but of course those plans are on hold. Even if his body is willing I don't want him to have any regrets. When he is ready, we will have an awesome time 😉

I have not pursued anyone else since I have no idea the timeline for us moving. Could be 2 months, could be a year. I don't want a just for now FWB, I want someone I can build trust with.

I admitted to myself recently that I feel unfulfilled when I am not playing. There is part of me that is missing and I really miss her.

Being disabled so much in my life revolves around what I can't do . But when it comes to sex I feel alive and whole, able-bodied.

So could I ever see myself stopping? Not unless I physically can't anymore!

Looking forward to whenever my next play date happens and then moving and the search for new FWB'S 😈

Thank you to those who still follow my story which has been a lot more talk than action lately.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:44 am

I’m sorry this has been a challenging season in your life. I do hope and pray you find the perfect new home soon, the move goes as smoothly as possible, and when you are ready, you connect with the right playmate(s).

In the meantime, Thank You for all the time and effort invested in keeping OHW functioning smoothly.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:08 pm

2UP, this is real life!!! Not everything can be planned and scheduled. I find you to be an amazing woman who is sexy and loving for all your "friends", all two of them!! :D Seriously, you are a strong woman (which I do prefer) and you don't take or give and BS. Things do have a way of working out usually for the best or we make the best of what we have to deal with. I have followed your story from shortly after I arrived here and I plan to do just that in the future!! Keep your eyes open and good things will happen for you and hubby!!!!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:35 pm

I have no doubt that once this stage has passed and you are settled in your new space, you will find plenty of fine gentlemen to choose from. Then the fun will be deciding, what exactly is 2intheUP looking for? Maybe that will have changed too. I look forward to you relating that discovery. In the meantime, hugs to you on all this transition.

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:47 pm

2UP, I wish you the best in you new journey and hope you find your destination your looking for. Life always throws us curve balls when we are trying to hit home runs. Keep your head up and you be fine!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:13 am

H contacted me to let me know he thinks he is ready to meet up. He sounds much better now, more balanced and not as overwhelmed in his grief.

Now I have to decide if I am in a good place to meet (schedule & health).

Because of medication changes I have gained some weight since I last saw him and am uncomfortable with it. 🫣 More so than he would be 😂

I want my confidence to be "there" so that I am relaxed and can dive into the deep end, which is my usual approach. When I play I am all in! I don't want to half ass it.

He doesn't know it yet but there is a chance that it could be our last time together ☹️ if we sell our house. If that is the case I want to make it a very memorable event 😈

I know, a lot of pressure!

Thanks for all your support! ❤️

My OHW family has been there with me since just a few months after hubby brought up the subject and I appreciate you traveling along with me on this sometimes very bumpy journey.

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:36 am

Please don't let your weight get into your head, A woman's beauty is more than a number on a scale. I think woman worry to much about there weight just as men worry to much about the size of there dick. Men love curves at least this one does and you will be just fine 2UP. Let your self go and enjoy as time is too short to worry about things.

Peace

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:28 am

Taken us a while to get thru this but what a great thread.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:33 am

Farmerj wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:36 am
Please don't let your weight get into your head, A woman's beauty is more than a number on a scale. I think woman worry to much about there weight just as men worry to much about the size of there dick. Men love curves at least this one does and you will be just fine 2UP. Let your self go and enjoy as time is too short to worry about things.

Peace
Thanks 😘 I needed that pep talk!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:42 am

daveandjan wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:28 am
You made it through all 81 pages 😳👏👏👏 😂
Thanks for hanging in there it has certainly been a roller-coaster experience.

September will be Our 25th wedding anniversary ❤️
My 5th Hotwife anniversary 💙

And the 1st anniversary of the death of my Dad 😢 (Mom was a couple weeks ago)

Not sure if I want to try meeting up with H in August before all that? Or if I will need not only a physical/sexual but an emotional release in September?

Some impact play + hot marathon sex = bliss and no worries or stress in my head 😌

Oh, whoops! Starting to ramble again!

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:17 pm

2UP, let me speak totally honest with you. Don't worry about some additional weight, he surely will not!! If he is like me, it's all about the woman's personality, her humor, her sensual being that is what makes a great sex partner!!!!! If I had a chance to be with you for a night, it would be a totally fantastic night of sexual excitement, even if you looked like a beach ball!!!!!!! It isn't about your body, it is about who you are, and you are wonderful!!!!! You are a very exciting woman. I'd love the chance to be with you!!! As far as this time being the last time.... I wouldn't bet on that either!! You may be moving away from your current location, but you won't be so far away that H wouldn't be willing to drive a couple hundred miles to snuggle and play with you again!!!! And I'm sure he could do that several times a year!!!!!!

Don't be so hard on yourself! Let H and me get the hard part done for you!!!! :shock: :twisted: :roll: :whip: :mrgreen:

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:04 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:17 pm
2UP, let me speak totally honest with you. Don't worry about some additional weight, he surely will not!! If he is like me, it's all about the woman's personality, her humor, her sensual being that is what makes a great sex partner!!!!! If I had a chance to be with you for a night, it would be a totally fantastic night of sexual excitement, even if you looked like a beach ball!!!!!!! It isn't about your body, it is about who you are, and you are wonderful!!!!! You are a very exciting woman. I'd love the chance to be with you!!! As far as this time being the last time.... I wouldn't bet on that either!! You may be moving away from your current location, but you won't be so far away that H wouldn't be willing to drive a couple hundred miles to snuggle and play with you again!!!! And I'm sure he could do that several times a year!!!!!!

Don't be so hard on yourself! Let H and me get the hard part done for you!!!! :shock: :twisted: :roll: :whip: :mrgreen:

Rascal
Rascal said it best, You are beautiful woman, there is more than just a Body it's about the package. Be positive. Every person at times doubts themselves but you can do this. Be strong and you will have lots of adventures ahead you!

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:06 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:42 am
daveandjan wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:28 am
You made it through all 81 pages 😳👏👏👏 😂
Thanks for hanging in there it has certainly been a roller-coaster experience.

September will be Our 25th wedding anniversary ❤️
My 5th Hotwife anniversary 💙

And the 1st anniversary of the death of my Dad 😢 (Mom was a couple weeks ago)

Not sure if I want to try meeting up with H in August before all that? Or if I will need not only a physical/sexual but an emotional release in September?

Some impact play + hot marathon sex = bliss and no worries or stress in my head 😌

Oh, whoops! Starting to ramble again!
Sorry to hear about your Mom and Dad. We lost a son 2 years ago and Jan lost her mom 2 days after our son died. I understand the emotions and the need to find some sort of release. Stress is a killer and finding a release is key to surviving grief and misery. We're cheering for you. Jan and I had a long conversation in the pool yesterday about the thing we have read on here, specifically your story and Lexi's. It was a great talk and we so appreciate the shared stories. It helps tremendously.

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:03 am

I would have loved a forum like this to talk with people when I lost my parents, I still carry emotional pain. I am sorry for your loss 2UP I feel your pain as I lost both my parents and now my sister. And Dave and Jan to lose a son and mother back to back is so heart breaking. Life is hard , pain is real bu time does not stop. That is why I admire many of you here, you have an outlet , a way to for a short period even let go enjoy be free.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:20 am

Losing family close together is very difficult.
So sorry for your loss Dave and Jan 😢

My parents died 7 weeks apart because my Dad couldn't bear to be apart from her. He stopped eating so that he could be with her again. She was always "It" for him. But the thought of facing life without her and dealing with the added burden of having Lewy Body Dementia was more than he could take. I made sure he knew that we were all OK with his decision so he could rest in peace.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:27 am

An interesting conversation I had with Mom last summer.

We were talking about her Oma (grandmother) and the fact that she had at least 1 child that might not have been fathered by her husband 😯😳
She told me that her Opa was "not a nice drunk" and she didn't blame her Oma one bit for "finding a bit of happiness of her own".

I wondered in that moment if my sister had told her about some of the choices that I have made in life? Or if she had overheard something and had some idea what her daughter was up to? Just in case I told her Thank you for telling me.

I like to think in that moment that I got Mom's nod of understanding 😊

Hmm, maybe I take after my great-grandmother? 😉 (except for the baby part) 🤣

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:14 pm

There you go, 2UP!!! It isn't your fault... it's in your genes!!!! Like Great Oma, like YOU!! I know you are having tough times but a little humor here and there is the best I can offer to you. You are in my thoughts when it comes to losing parents, I'm an orphan now too.

Rascal