My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rascalnvixen
Player

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:17 pm

Good to see you posting again, Des!!! Are you and Gigi looking for homes with bomb shelters?? :D I meant this in a humorous manner, but a home with a storm shelter is something to think about in the hurricane zones. This is gonna be a big effort for you both and will take some time for you and her to understand how things work in the new town. In the time this is going on and she will be without new cock for a while, so it looks like your services will be needed much like it was when you were newlyweds! If she really needs a hookup, she might have to lower her standards and visit one of the many lifestyle clubs that are popular in Florida. Either way, you are in for a challenge. Good luck!!!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:20 pm

Sounds great!

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:04 am

Great update Des, and I wish you luck and good wishes on your move. I’m sure you will enjoy FL and Gigi won’t have any trouble meeting new men and women(?). Was wondering if Beau and Sherry would be visiting from time to time and also how you and Sam are doing. Many awesome adventures to come I am sue and am looking forward to your updates.. all the best to you both…

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:04 am

Great update Des, and I wish you luck and good wishes on your move. I’m sure you will enjoy FL and Gigi won’t have any trouble meeting new men and women(?). Was wondering if Beau and Sherry would be visiting from time to time and also how you and Sam are doing. Many awesome adventures to come I am sue and am looking forward to your updates.. all the best to you both…

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:05 am

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:05 am

Oops sorry for the multiple posts….

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:33 am

Des 31 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:16 pm
Well, I'm back - sort of. We have been busy.

Our agency is opening a satellite office in Florida if I'm willing to head it up, take care of east and gulf-coast clientele, and expand the business of an existing agency, recently merged. Gigi has an offer with her preferred institution, which she has accepted. Selling our home, closing out our responsibilities, and prepping to move have taken up much more time than we would have thought.

Not that my wife hasn't been sexually active. Her (previously) regular studs haven't been available as often as in the past. She met a new guy a month and a half ago while at a supermarket and told me last night she will be at his place after work. As she applied her makeup this morning, and dressed to the nines but suitable for work, she said, "I'll be home by nine." At that time, I was just out of the shower and covered in nothing but a towel. Her tone was clearly intended to sound casual but couldn't hide the twinge of excitation in her eyes. I grinned and said something along the line of, "Your eyes tel me you're anticipating the thrill of his thick cock again."

She chuckled and said, "I guess you're right." She was staring down at my growing bulge as she teased me, saying, "You know I like it," and went on with similar comments, mostly about her and his overnight fucking last Friday. She leaned against the bedroom door jamb and watched my dick grow beneath the bath towel. Smiling, she added, "So glad you're such an understanding husband," then turned and strode down the hall to get her car keys.

I met him only once, following their second date, when she invited him to stay a night at our home. He isn't particularly conversational - at least with me - but he's a good match for my hot wife. I didn't follow them to the bedroom. Instead, I told both I would sleep in our guest bedroom. I waited as they walked from the living room to our bedroom. A few minutes later, I hid in the shadows of our hallway, peering around the bedroom door and watched him fucking her brains out. Her wails, sobs, and cries of "Oooo!" pierced the air. Her legs wrapped around his waist as his torpedo relentlessly slipped in an out of her pussy. Her eyes were wide and she came twice before his lava erupted into her cunt. I could hear them talking and laughing from the guest room where I was the rest of the night.

In the morning, I fixed breakfast for both and tried to strike up a conversation, but he doesn't talk much about himself. So I guess he and I won't be buddies in our remaining time in this area. But if my wife is happy with him, I won't complain.

Things are coming together for the two of us, and I should be back with her adventures to come. I'm told she would find it difficult to change our way of life in this marriage, so I feel sure it won't be long before another man - or more - will be a part of my wife's life at our new residence.

Over the past few years, I have noticed that as other men are becoming my wife's regular boyfriend, she and I tend to have sex less often than we did the first few years of our hotwife way of life. Our physical relationship is particularly hot at the outset of her affairs and returns to normal when her affairs are burning out. Her current boyfriend is meeting the level of her desire, so I'm fucking her about once a month now. Most often when we are having sex, she is telling me the details of one of her most recent dates and her reactions when her boyfriend's cock is pummeling her pussy. I love that and cum harder, knowing she is having a wonderful time. That turns me on.

She wants to keep our marital way of life as it is, and so do I. She deserves happiness. And so far, nothing has made her happier.

~ Des
Des - I can foresee future adventures for Gigi on some of your new states nude beaches. :shock: :lol:
- Visualizing Gigi (30-50's B&W movies here) as she turns away, throwing a "Dahling!" over her shoulder. :lol: :lol:

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:11 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:16 pm
Well, I'm back - sort of. We have been busy.

Our agency is opening a satellite office in Florida if I'm willing to head it up, take care of east and gulf-coast clientele, and expand the business of an existing agency, recently merged. Gigi has an offer with her preferred institution, which she has accepted. Selling our home, closing out our responsibilities, and prepping to move have taken up much more time than we would have thought.

Not that my wife hasn't been sexually active. Her (previously) regular studs haven't been available as often as in the past. She met a new guy a month and a half ago while at a supermarket and told me last night she will be at his place after work. As she applied her makeup this morning, and dressed to the nines but suitable for work, she said, "I'll be home by nine." At that time, I was just out of the shower and covered in nothing but a towel. Her tone was clearly intended to sound casual but couldn't hide the twinge of excitation in her eyes. I grinned and said something along the line of, "Your eyes tel me you're anticipating the thrill of his thick cock again."

She chuckled and said, "I guess you're right." She was staring down at my growing bulge as she teased me, saying, "You know I like it," and went on with similar comments, mostly about her and his overnight fucking last Friday. She leaned against the bedroom door jamb and watched my dick grow beneath the bath towel. Smiling, she added, "So glad you're such an understanding husband," then turned and strode down the hall to get her car keys.

I met him only once, following their second date, when she invited him to stay a night at our home. He isn't particularly conversational - at least with me - but he's a good match for my hot wife. I didn't follow them to the bedroom. Instead, I told both I would sleep in our guest bedroom. I waited as they walked from the living room to our bedroom. A few minutes later, I hid in the shadows of our hallway, peering around the bedroom door and watched him fucking her brains out. Her wails, sobs, and cries of "Oooo!" pierced the air. Her legs wrapped around his waist as his torpedo relentlessly slipped in an out of her pussy. Her eyes were wide and she came twice before his lava erupted into her cunt. I could hear them talking and laughing from the guest room where I was the rest of the night.

In the morning, I fixed breakfast for both and tried to strike up a conversation, but he doesn't talk much about himself. So I guess he and I won't be buddies in our remaining time in this area. But if my wife is happy with him, I won't complain.

Things are coming together for the two of us, and I should be back with her adventures to come. I'm told she would find it difficult to change our way of life in this marriage, so I feel sure it won't be long before another man - or more - will be a part of my wife's life at our new residence.

Over the past few years, I have noticed that as other men are becoming my wife's regular boyfriend, she and I tend to have sex less often than we did the first few years of our hotwife way of life. Our physical relationship is particularly hot at the outset of her affairs and returns to normal when her affairs are burning out. Her current boyfriend is meeting the level of her desire, so I'm fucking her about once a month now. Most often when we are having sex, she is telling me the details of one of her most recent dates and her reactions when her boyfriend's cock is pummeling her pussy. I love that and cum harder, knowing she is having a wonderful time. That turns me on.

She wants to keep our marital way of life as it is, and so do I. She deserves happiness. And so far, nothing has made her happier.

~ Des
Dear Des,

I would really appreciate if you could elaborate on how Gigi met her new fuck buddy? What happened at the supermarket and how did the first time go?
Gigi fan for life!