I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SutterKane
OHW Addict

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:11 am

willingtoo wrote:
SutterKane wrote:Carrie I have been a big fan of your writing since your first post! I will continue to be as long as you continue to post here.
And I would listen to Sadie on anal. She is dead on. Most folks that have bad anal experience do so because they rushed, don't take the warm up time, don't use enough lube and have a problem with a little poop.
BTW give Mike your restrictions and safe word and have HIM give it to Anthony so your fantasy remains intact.
sutter,

I know you are a fan and I really appreciate you.

You are one of only a few that motivate me to continue writing and posting here. solstice, sadie, Michaelw, happyjohnson are some of my favorite people here. There are others but I just can't think of their names right now.

You asked a question this morning about power over men. I am writing right now about that and will post soon. You and the others always give me things to think about, wonderful compliments and even some humor. Working from home today so I had time to respond to a few of you and a few pm's.

Please continue to post here. I read every single word of your posts.

Carrie
Well, now I'm just fluttered and fibrillated with your praise! And I still think you should write and sell your stories on Amazon. I'd buy 'em.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:12 am

willingtoo wrote:
SutterKane wrote:Carrie I have been a big fan of your writing since your first post! I will continue to be as long as you continue to post here.
And I would listen to Sadie on anal. She is dead on. Most folks that have bad anal experience do so because they rushed, don't take the warm up time, don't use enough lube and have a problem with a little poop.
BTW give Mike your restrictions and safe word and have HIM give it to Anthony so your fantasy remains intact.
sutter,

I know you are a fan and I really appreciate you.

You are one of only a few that motivate me to continue writing and posting here. solstice, sadie, Michaelw, happyjohnson are some of my favorite people here. There are others but I just can't think of their names right now.

You asked a question this morning about power over men. I am writing right now about that and will post soon. You and the others always give me things to think about, wonderful compliments and even some humor. Working from home today so I had time to respond to a few of you and a few pm's.

Please continue to post here. I read every single word of your posts.

Carrie
Double post. Massive site weirdness today. I've had to login about 30 times today since noon.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:23 am

Thank you for your kind comments Carrie: Now I scatter opinions around like confetti, and I am the least qualified person on this forum to hand out advice! I was married for 57 year - my wife died a year ago last January,and she was my one and only sex partner, although I had two different threesomes, one time only ,(I am not gay) I can be brave revealing this thanks to the anonymity of this forum, so the advice I could give you could be written on the back of a postage stamp, throw away the advice, but the stamp may come in useful.
If you wanted a blow by blow account I would be glad to PM you with the comic details.
Alex.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Of course dear, glad if I've been any help at all and yeah I thought you were leaning that way. I only wish I could be around to help you ;-). Really, I think getting to appreciate before showtime with Anthony what your body needs to accommodate a really big cock back there will be a good thing.

I'm going to have to go back to your initiation by Aaron and see if that experience brings up any more specific thoughts.

S

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:27 am

Good morning,

Aaron called last night and wants to have me for himself for a few hours when he gets back. They set up Thursday evening for a few hours at his condo and we agreed I would.

I wish it was Anthony but we never contacted him because the situation with him is different. Mike has never met him and we couldn't decide on the venue. Didn't want to do it at his residence and not here either. A hotel was a possible option, but we really didn't like that either. I'm hoping Aaron will make that happen because we know Aaron gets off on me being with Anthony.

We are reluctant to disappoint Aaron. This type of man is rare. True Foot love alone is rare without wanting submissive, small, pretty and some level of intelligence. I don't know if I will be with any of these guys that Aaron said wanted me, but we don't want to give up the possibility or any other opportunities.

I will have sex with Aaron again not just because I don't want to disappoint or ruin the possibilities he presents, but I still could easily have sex with him and be turned on. He doesn't turn me on nearly as much as Anthony (no man does besides Mike which is more than erotic lust), but there is still a level of erotic fear and danger about him. He doesn't always follow the rules and I sense a mean streak. But that is what makes him sexy. That and his absolute desire and lust for my feet. I doubt he'd ever exceed the boundaries too far. I know I am special to him and would be to these other men as well. I fit their specific criteria. I'm not really special, just special to them.

Mike is fine with all of this. He said he's never been so turned on in his life since Aaron entered the picture. Anthony really scares him into that feeling all of you know. He says. "Erotic fear, absolute devastation," at the same time having a Hard On and unbelievably strong sexual feelings. Hating it, but wanting it so bad at the same time. He said the day I was on the yacht was the most frightened and turned on he's ever been. You guys certainly understand.

I can't explain the feelings you men have when your wife is with another man( because I don't like sharing Mike or being jealous), but all of you know what I mean. Mike says the feelings are overwhelming and there is no greater thrill than having me taken by other men. He has tried to explain many times, but I still don't understand. It must be a powerful desire.

I will post later today about last night with Mike. We again wanted to test or expand my pain limits and begin getting me ready for anal. Sadie had some great advice and we are following. I think anal is inevitable so I want to be ready. My vagina is tight and my anus is also we found out last night. I just want to please these guys and if it takes doing anal, then I will.

Look later today for another post.

Carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:15 am

Carrie says: I just want to please these guys and if it takes doing anal, then I will.

I am sure your sweet nature, the little girl voice and your willingness to submit must be beyond their wildest dream: Add to that your provocative dancing, toe flexing must be masterclass in seduction.
Are you looking forward to Anal with Anthony? (sounds a bit like a naughty cable show). :lol:
Alex.

jmontagn
Trainable

Unread post by jmontagn » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:12 am

Just started to read about your transformation. I will binge read the thread to catch up with what has been happening since this all started with Frank in late March and early April.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:57 am

Wow, another fantastic post! I look forward to your continued adventure with Arron and Anthony. Your transformation has been like a butterfly, so different from the beginning.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:49 pm

Good Afternoon,

So I am going to be with Aaron next Thursday. It's perfect because our sectional is being delivered Friday and I have painters coming in also that day. I will be working from home so if I get home a little late, it won't be a problem with work.

We both know he will violate something agreed on which is why I want to be ready for anal. The other thing is that he likes to deny me an orgasm which is really frustrating. On the other hand, when he does finally let me release, he knows how to make it fantastic.

Aaron is long, but more importantly he is very thick. Thickness makes more of a difference than length. Brad was also thick and he felt so good inside me. Aaron feels great inside as well because he is thick. Anthony is huge both ways. I could feel every inch of his cock inside me. Length is sexy, but a thick cock is what feels so much better.

I have to be ready for anal if he or Anthony want it. It is very hard for me to deny men pleasure. It's like I feel guilty and that I have failed. I fear it would ruin the atmosphere to deny them. I don't know if either really likes anal, but Aaron already violated the agreement the first time I was with him. He told Mike he did it to see how far I would allow him to push me but he didn't say it was because he liked anal all that much. I let him have his way. It's my nature when I am in this extremely submissive state I have been in since Frank.

We read some things about getting ready for anal. Mike bought some Butt Plugs that gradually get a girl used to things. There are three that gradually get a girl used to a cock being inside her. He also bought two Cock Plugs, one smaller and one large.

It was suggested that we have sex first and have an orgasm so that's what we did. After I came, Mike began to introduce me with his finger using lots of lubricant. Next he began with the smallest Butt Plug and continued on from there increasing what he inserted until it was too uncomfortable. I was able to take more than I thought, but don't think enough for Aaron and definitely not Anthony.

Mike said my feet reacted like Bastinado only reacted longer.

We're going to do more of this between now and Thursday. In fact tonight for sure. Mike wants to have me that way as soon as I am ready for the real thing. Mike has a great cock but not as wide as the other two. He is fine with that.

I know both have a powerful passion for women like me who have sexy feet, small, submissive and attractive. Not many women have the exact qualities that meet their sexual preferences. I seem to fit their fantasy girl to a tee. When they say things and do things to my feet I can tell it is not just a turn on, but a turn on for them like no other. Here is what they say over and over as they fuck me:

God your feet are gorgeous
I love your little feet
your tiny feet drive me crazy
how fucking beautiful your feet are
You have the feet of an Angel
Damn I love your feet

If a guy had casual interest in my feet it wouldn't turn me on much at all. It's the passionate way these guys use my feet and how erotic they obviously are to them. If a guy didn't really have that passion, it wouldn't turn me on much if at all. Mike has always said that a guy is either a foot lover or he's not. It's not something you develop in your teens or later. It starts in early childhood. I know some of you have said that you are looking at female feet differently and that's great. But the true passion is rare.

How could it not turn me on when these guys are so obviously turned on by my feet? When I married Mike and he expressed his love for my feet it was the first time I began to think of them as sexual. He had me teasing in public and the fact that only a few men noticed was still a bit of a turn on. I began to occasionally compare my feet to other girls using Mike's criteria and I saw what he was saying but it still didn't turn me on except that it pleased Mike so much.

It's very erotic for me when I give a man pleasure. To know I am giving him something that is one of a man's most enjoyable things in life. It turns me on. When they groan or moan with pleasure it motivates me to give even more pleasure. Now that I know that I am special and they really lust for me it is so powerful. These guys don't just like feet, it is their main turn on and I doubt anyone could fake it. Frank tried but the passion just wasn't there.

These guys also love my legs, small body and most say my tits are pretty/ sexy and firm. I just don't mention it in my journal entries or that all of the men have said how pretty and or cute I am. They say that I'm pretty a lot.

I look at myself differently now. My feet for sure, but now I really feel sexy overall. Much more confident. I love showing my body and feet that drive these guys to want me so much. I always thought I was fairly attractive and somewhat sexy, but now I feel so very sexy and really want men to lust for me, take me, use me and have their way with me.

So I guess I do feel some power from it, but my nature is to submit and not use that power to manipulate or get something from them. Totally against my nature. My reward is their super hard, big cocks driving passionately into me, the way they throw me around and position me, their groans of pleasure, their sperm shooting deep inside me, showing them my feet and posing them the way they want knowing my feet are driving them wild.

How could I not feel sexy and desired when men have that much passion for me.

I don't understand the feelings you men have when your wife is with another man. It would devastate me and break my heart. I would never share Mike. but all of you know what I mean. He has told me many times how it feels when I am with another man, but I still don't understand completely. He hates it and he loves it at the same time. But he obviously loves it more.

I'll probably post tomorrow.

Carrie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:16 pm

How about Mike dropping in and let us know whats happening to him and how he's dealing with finding himself on a wild rocket ride called Carrie's unleashed sexuality? I can only imagine how many G's he's been pulling on this ride!
I'd like to know if he want's to watch Anthony fuck his little white wife into black cock submission? See her lose all her inhibitions as he uses her as his fuck toy? Could he handle that? Watching Anthony order Carrie to stroke his cock with her feet until he cums on her feet and orders her to rub his cum into them to defile Mike's sexy submissive wife's feet? Or would he prefer just to wait and comfort and support his Carrie after the big black man has stretched and pounded her into big black cock nirvana? His world is full to overflowing with fear, angst and high voltage sexual need. Not just any man can ride that rocket!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:56 pm

Dammit lovely Carrie, wish I wasn't working and hence limited to a fifteen word response :-(

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:11 pm

Carrie writes:
Now I feel so very sexy and really want men to lust for me, take me, use me and have their way with me.

It feels to me that while writing this it is raising the temperature of your desire, is it having this effect or is it a flight of fancy on my part? it certainly does for me reading it.

When you speak of anal sex with Anthony, I do hope he is experience at the practice and takes his time at insertion. I am in tenterhooks over this situation, but then you have come through all the unknown and fraught encounters with flying colours

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:53 pm

sadie wrote:Dammit lovely Carrie, wish I wasn't working and hence limited to a fifteen word response :-(
I gave working up for Lent. But you can't buy as much with lint as you used to!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:28 am

SutterKane wrote:How about Mike dropping in and let us know whats happening to him and how he's dealing with finding himself on a wild rocket ride called Carrie's unleashed sexuality? I can only imagine how many G's he's been pulling on this ride!
I'd like to know if he want's to watch Anthony fuck his little white wife into black cock submission? See her lose all her inhibitions as he uses her as his fuck toy? Could he handle that? Watching Anthony order Carrie to stroke his cock with her feet until he cums on her feet and orders her to rub his cum into them to defile Mike's sexy submissive wife's feet? Or would he prefer just to wait and comfort and support his Carrie after the big black man has stretched and pounded her into big black cock nirvana? His world is full to overflowing with fear, angst and high voltage sexual need. Not just any man can ride that rocket!
Funny you ask those questions. I am writing an entry for later this morning and I mention Mike getting near his limits. He has extreme fear, angst and sexual desire. He actually shakes when I talk about Anthony fucking me and sees how much it turns me on. You can read more when I post.

Also he does want to watch me with Anthony and he will negotiate that with Aaron after my date with him on Thursday. We are pretty sure Aaron will broker a date with Anthony. In fact I think he said so. he did say he thinks of me in the way men think about their HW's. He knows the thrill of giving a woman to another man.

I have asked him to write and I think he will today.

Look for a new post from me later this morning when I finish.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:59 am

Carrie said to tell you guys not to miss her post of this morning and the one she is writing for later today.

This is Mike. Carrie wanted me to write to you guys because she thinks I will get support and it will be good for me to write my feelings and thoughts.

This is really getting intense. How can I allow this to happen to her even though she wants it now. I'd do anything for her and love her so much. I look at her see how pretty, sweet and sexy she is. I love everything about her. She is caring and thoughtful smart a great sense of humor that she doesn't show in her writing here. She is interesting to talk with and she is never boring and rarely in a bad mood. She looks so fucking sexy and cute dancing when we are out and I see how other guys notice her it is easy tom see that guys want to fuck her it's so obvious when I look around and her flirting drives me crazy. When she is with other men I am so fearful and worried but more aroused than you can believe. I picture her pinned under these men with her knees pulled up and her adorable, sexy little feet, toes pointing on the guy's ass. Making her sweet, sexy moans and them fucking her senseless. Her explosive orgasms when she shakes uncontrollably. Giving these men whatever they wantto do. I hate it but I love it more. Can some of you guys tell me how it affects you and how you deal with it.

I want to see Anthony fuck her and I want pictures and some video. Aaron and Anthony will have to agree to that at some point soon. I will insist. she wants me to watch because she knows it be will like nothing I have ever experienced. The thrill of a lifetime I can't even imagine anything sexier seriously. I'd love to post pictures of her because she is even cuter and sexier than you think. She doesn't think Natashia Bertrand is that pretty. She has no idea. even her Dad sais she looks like her when we were in a bar and she was on TV. Carrie is so small and feminine and innocent in many ways for a 38 year old woman. I adore her

she is the perfect woman for me. Her feet turn me on as much or more now than when I first met her and saw her feet. I was knocked out even before I knew how awesome she is in so many ways. I am so fucking lucky and here I am giving her to other men and loving it. That has to be insane. I honestly think I must be emotionally sick in some way. There are times when I wished I never had these desires but they arfe so deep in my psyche. There is no way I could change that. I'm fucked that way.it will always turn me on.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:10 am

What are the absolute deal breakers for you? Things that would make you say, "No way! We are done! We will find someone else for her to fuck!"

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:35 am

superb101 wrote:What are the absolute deal breakers for you? Things that would make you say, "No way! We are done! We will find someone else for her to fuck!"
If she was hurt and even worse her pain or injury ignored and punishment continued.

If she came home with any noticable marks that were inflicted against her will.

If she was held captive against her will and she made it known she wanted to leave or to have things stop.

If she was slapped (beyond normal S&M things) or pushed shoved around and intimidated.

If she was humiliated or treated like a slut or whore not just a sexy little toy which is fine. She hates being called Cunt, slut, whore, bitch or such. I always make that clear to every man that has her. She would definitely be done if humiliated. Even though they have used her and punished her it has been within the boundaries we have made clear and with respect. She does not feel disrespected so far because things that might look like disrespec she wanted almost all of it to happen.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:31 am

About what would make you stop, why go there, I feel this question is really beneath you, also Aaron said himself that his relationships end because he loses interest, obviously a thrill seeker (so long as his own buttons aren't being pushed).

Mike, I think all of the things you suggest are quite unlikely from the pair of A&A.

I'd worry more about incompetent dominants, I imagine you're tired of hearing this, however Carrie has just scratched the surface of erotic BDSM, however going further requires better skills than my read of Aaron. I think you're in safe hands there, it sounds like he knows his own limits and hers.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:54 pm

Hello Mike,

I can understand completely the thrill you get from this and the tension you feel, and you'r not alone in this, many husbands that have been involved for years in the lifestyle are still plagued by anxiety, if you start eating antidepressants like they are m&ms you will know to have a rethink!
You are comparatively new in this adventure and there are people on those forums who are very experienced in all things hotwifing, Mr Truckstar has written several beginners guides on the subject on a number of forums here one of them is:
A Couples guide - How to have a successful HW Relationship

HW's can get amazing experiences that can be very addictive, and not without pitfalls, but many can be wonderfully rewarding.
My views on the subject are a cautious Scot I may not be typical and gravitate to the careful side, but there will be plenty of cheerleaders who will differ in their views.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:50 pm

Good afternoon,

The following is a journal entry but you guys know so much about me I may as well share.

I've been thinking about my attraction and submissive feelings to older Alpha men. I have always been kind of afraid of big older men. I guess a psychologist would say let's look at your relationship with your father.

My Dad is tall and assertive but not sure he is an Alpha around peers. I was always afraid when he was in a bad mood or angry. Especially if it was me. I do remember feelings of sexual tingle when he was angry when I was really young. For some reason it aroused me even though I wasn't aware of why or thinking about sex. I was always trying to please him and I would never show negative feelings around him. If he was in a bad mood and I was as well, I'd always cheer up for him right away. I didn't want him to direct anger or disappoint at me.

When I was still young and sitting on his lap and it was still appropriate I would like his occasional affection and sometimes it felt sexual He never touched me in any abusive way. Just kisses on the cheek and hugs. He wasn't overly affectionate, but when he was I ate it up.

I have always felt somewhat submissive around big men with power over me. A few of my bosses could have probably taken advantage of me when I was still in my 20's. I have a boss right now that gives me slightly sexual and submissive feelings. The same with a couple male teachers in HS and college. There was one professor that had me in his office to discuss an assignment and he came close to being seductive but stopped short. It was very obvious he was sexually attracted to me. I had one girlfriend that actually had sex with a professor and I thought that was pretty sexy.

Like most young teens and early 20's older men would look at me in a sexual way and I liked it especially if they were built big and looked powerful. A few of my friends were disgusted by obvious looks by older men.

That's about all I can come up with so far.

Here comes something a year ago I would have bet you $10,000 I would never say let alone write for other men to read:

Mike and I practiced today. We want to save the good sex for tonight. I am so glad we are practicing. Mike has gone really slow so I have been able to learn how to relax that "Region" of my body.

Relaxing the muscles there is the key. Sadie said if my vaginal walls were strong it would make it easier. I have doubled my Vaginal exercises since meeting Anthony. I want to be able to squeeze a cock and be tight. Mike said I am as tight as ever. I am also finding that the nerves in that region of my body are sensual and give pleasure. Not saying I like it yet, but closer than I ever thought. As a result, He was able to insert most of the largest butt plug and the head of the dildo plug. We think two more practices and I will be ready for Aaron if he wants it.

I was about to finish and I just read another pm I wanted to answer. The guy wondered why I don't dress sexier for these dates and out dancing etc. Other guys have asked before as well. My self image is that I am a feminine, respectable, educated and classy girl that is the "School Teacher" type.

Because of the schools I attended, I wore a lot of dresses and skirts. In college I was a member of an "Old South" kind of sorority which are pretty formal on many occasions. We wore dresses for all important occasions and we even wore dresses to some of the football games. It's the kind of clothing that I feel comfortable wearing and it makes me feel good about myself. I feel very feminine and sexy in a dress. I rarely leave the house in anything but a dress.

The fantasy me is innocent, nieve, and easily taken advantage of ( and of course now...Barefoot). A victim. I am attractive to men and they can't resist me. I am submissive, helpless and vulnerable. A nice sweet girl taken by men that are not really worthy of me. To me that kind of girl wears a dress. None of which is reality.

Done for now. Looking forward to a nice evening and great sex with Mike. We need REAL LOVE sex.

Carrie

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:02 pm

Damn Carrie you have so much potential
My self image is that I am a feminine, respectable, educated and classy girl that is the "School Teacher" type.

Because of the schools I attended, I wore a lot of dresses and skirts.
Based on that, you're going to appreciate my first date with my partner Alice. We met at a cafe called Algiers in Harvard square (it's still there 20 years later). She was wearing a black pleated skirt and white blouse. After eating I gave her a helmet and she rode bitch on the back of my bike to her place.

I sat in her arm chair and gave her her first over-the-knee spanking. It was her first time with a woman and also her first time for BDSM. I also didn't fuck her that night and stopped short of giving an orgasm. We addressed those things on our next date. Not long after I introduced her to fisting and anal.

Except for yours truly she prefers guys, she's a really hot woman.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:16 pm

Carrie, have you established a 'safe word' with Anthony and Aaron, to let them know you've reached the end of your endurance and they need to stop??

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:30 pm

Hello Carrie,

Thank you for revealing your attraction to older, powerful men, it is so stimulating. Of course men in authority have to be mindful not to misread the signals, especially in today's climate.
I too like women in dresses, hoping for that careless moment when they reveal that glimpse of leg when sitting, although most are so aware and adjust their skirt, but sometimes you are rewarded while trying not appearing to look. I should be ashamed of myself!
I also like your restrained use of sexual language as in the use of "region", after all you are a respectable lady. :|

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:29 am

Carrie says:
Aaron called last night and wants to have me for himself for a few hours when he gets back.

Has it been suggested that Mike is there? Or does Mike not want this with Aaron?
I am very turned on by you describing the intensity of your orgasms, causing you to shake, does it frighten you or do you love your body's reaction: I have only seen it happen in a video once.and it was a mature woman with a much younger woman going down on her, she shook violently and then squirted, it was a real eye opener.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:37 am

Now you have had the sectional delivered, is it living up to your expectation, I have resisted the temptation, and leaving this post clean!