I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
sadie

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by sadie » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:19 pm

We're just cuing up Four Christmases, thanks for the tip!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:10 pm

Feet? I prefer that my women have them! Victorians covered the legs and feet of tables because leaving them exposed was believed to send men into uncontrollable lust. Those lusty Victorians! If a woman enjoys having her feet rubbed, or even toes sucked, hey, what the hell, I'm down. Her happiness is my happiness! I'm down for almost anything that makes her happy and,best of all, orgasmic. But if she brings out ye olde gerbil and funnel, well...I got a draw the line somewhere. ;)
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:07 am

Merry Christmas and a very Happy HotWife New Year to you and Mike. I truly hope it will be the best you've ever had.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:12 am

To Our golden couple Merry Christmas and a prosperous New year[/size][/b]

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:04 am

Good Afternoon,

Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for your Holiday wishes.

I intended to post before Christmas, but I honestly stopped writing for Christmas. Mike and I had a wonderful time. Just the two of us going out for dinner, watching movies (at least 6 of them). We talked endlessly about everything not just Anthony and sex. We've learned so much about each other. Before the HW Life began we watched a lot of movies and talked together, but the past 9 months our normal interests and activities subsided quite a lot. The men became our major topic of conversation. I think and hope with Anthony being my one and only Bull, we will resume a more normal lifestyle.

Someone asked why I feel a need to improve my sexual skills. I am all about pleasing men when it comes to sex. When I please a man, even in the little ways, it really turns me on. Hearing masculine moans, groans, muscle spasms and heavy breathing from a man is a thrill to me. Knowing I am giving so much pleasure and enjoyment is a huge turn on. Therefore finding new ways to pleasure, will make me better at giving pleasure and turn me on as well.

Mike has always been happy with the way I am in bed. I tried over the years to do different things, but he has always said I was great and never once complained or wanted different but I tried anyway. I want to be the best a man has ever had but all the men I have been with always said I was really good.

I decided to see how I could improve my oral techniques. I can't believe the things a woman can do. I learned terms like perineum (The area between the anus and ball sack), frenulum (the nerve on the underside of the penis, meatus (slit on top where the semen ejects), The fascia and so much more. The inner thigh and lower stomach are other areas of sensitivity. I know none of that sounds sexy, but what I now know is how to stimulate those areas of a cock.

Mike found a couple videos on how to give great oral to a man. Very sexy but also instructive. Not quite instructive videos but a mix. Honestly they are very arousing for both of us. We also did some reading. I know most of you don't like the videos Mike suggests so I won't make any suggestions unless someone wants a couple. But there is so much a girl can do to please men that I had no idea about. I can't believe what I learned.

Of course we practiced and it was awesome for both of us. Mike put a video of a fireplace (nothing but a fireplace and burning logs) for atmosphere and only candles for light. We had three sessions like that and Mike held off as long as he could. I let him cum in my mouth and he almost died from pleasure. After he came, he was able to keep it hard as I continued to experiment.

I won't use all my new techniques the first time with Anthony, but continue to give Mike pleasure, refine my technique and give Anthony one or two new things every time. I want to get better and better at everything not just oral and Mike LOVES it. He loves it himself, but also knowing what I will be giving Anthony puts him through the roof.

I was worried hat my Vagina was getting loose. I do Vaginal exercises all the time. I have for years. They can be done anywhere and it has become a habit for me. Mike says I'm a tight as ever and I'm even better a squeezing his cock as he withdraws. I know the exercises work.

We are anxiously waiting for a call from Anthony. He said he's be back a day or so after Christmas. We are keeping the weekend open. We have been invited to a New Years Party, but that is even optional. It's the same group of friends every year so no Biggie if we cancel.

Mike has finally realized the power of writing. He has made so many discoveries about himself and I hope he shares it with you men here. I have helped him with writing skills and he is really getting good at expressing himself with words. We both have so much to share with all of you. We are both off this week(I'm not totally off but can work mostly from here) and should have lots of time to reflect and write.

No videos unless you let me know. They are very sexy and instructive.

I am much more motivated to write detail since some of you are responding with thoughts, comments and questions. I love the feedback. It's the way you guys can keep me going.

Carrie

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:36 am

Good for you both Carrie :-).

Of course you're tight, I have done fisting and I'm still plenty tight ;-). Also very kind of Mike to stand in as crash test dummy for your fellatio technique practice time, he's a trooper!

Also looking forward to more of his own writing!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:33 pm

Late PM,

Anthony texted Mike and said he'd be back Friday morning and that he'd call then.

Goosebumps!

Carrie

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Carrie, thank you for sharing.
It is always so great to see a woman's perspective on these boards but then to read about your great pride in pleasing your partner make it even better.
There is something about receiving oral to completion that is just hard to describe and for some of us a very rare treat.
To find a woman who likes to give oral to completion it's like finding a unicorn with a horn made of gold

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:35 pm

Oh I'm a unicorn!! ;-)

Carrie, glad to hear you have a new assignation in sight <3 <3

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:46 pm

Carrie, I'm new to this thread. I've only read this one page (#46) but what I've read in your posts has impressed me! I very much like that you appear to be sure to keep your relationship with Mike very strong while allowing yourself the freedom to be with Anthony when you want. The one thing I don't like to hear is when the wife is so focused on being with a new lover that her relationship with her main man/husband is overshadowed and relegated to a "B" channel thought process. I don't see that in you and wanted to give you praise for that. I'll be reading this thread going forward.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:43 am

Good Morning,

First off we need opinions. As michaelW predicted, Anthony mentioned he would like a small shamrock tattoo on the inside of my heel. The ownership thing I guess. I have never been tattooed and swore I never would. But Mike has Irish heritage and so do I on my mother's side. Our last name is classic Irish so it would be easy to explain a tattoo although out of character for me. Anthony is a Notre Dame Grad and played football there so that is the basis of his suggestion. We found a cute example of a shamrock that is very dainty and feminine. It would fit my personality for sure. It would go on the inside of my heel right in the middle of the heel.

We thought about surprising Anthony before I see him again by getting one today or tomorrow. We'd like opinions.

After many hours of discussion, Mike and I have not made our minds up about limits and expectations with Anthony. Here are things we need to decide before long so Anthony know where we stand.

SHARING: It is something I am not completely opposed to doing but at this point I'm not sure it wouldn't lead me in a direction I don't want to go at this point. I think this one will have to be decided as we go and the opportunity comes up. Certainly we will be very cautious and set ultimate limits. Being shared seems to complicate things although that's how I met Anthony. Mike feels exactly the same on this issue.

TRIPS: At this point there are so many questions. Number one is will he want to share me. I am very reluctant to go along with that. Total stranger from who knows where sounds sexy but also dangerous. But you all know how dangerous situations turn me on. I want to really use my head on this one and the he is taking in March is maybe too soon. I doubt there is any chance to be exposed since the trips seem to be planned with lots of privacy from the general guests at the resorts. Also just being away from Mike and his support for three days seems scary. Mike is also very reluctant on this issue although it's sexy as can be for both of us.

S&M: I am willing to go as far as I already have except the last time with Aaron. By that I mean the pain threshold. Blindfolds, restraints, gags, vibrators etc. are all ok. Anal is something I will consider, but he is sooo huge. If he insisted, I would probably try but certainly won't request or suggest.

CONDOMS: As most of you know, I don't like them. It is so very sexy when a man cums deep inside me. It also feels different and not in a good way. If we are exclusive I see no problem if he stops with the HW that a friend has bee sharing with him. He said he would stop and also indicated that he was tiring of her. I would still get tested from time to time to be sure.

HIS PLACE OR MINE: For the next few times I will insist it be at our place with Mike there watching or at least monitoring the situation. He said he would probably watch more and more as time goes on. If they set up something at a hotel or resort, as was originally planned but cancelled, Mike will be in attendance and there would be two rooms next to each other. One for Mike and me the other for Anthony and sex.

FREQUENCY: He said he would want for me to be available at his request. The big question is obviously How Frequent? We both agree that two-three times a month would be perfect for regular dates, and maybe two dates he would request in addition. That would be 4-5 times per month. Maybe a few more times occasionally. That would be perfect. I just don't want the pressure of finding time or it getting out of hand. This one will have to be discussed at length with firm limits.

So basically most things are still up for negotiation. He is coming back today and I assume he will call sometime today. We are prepared for meeting tonight, Sat., Sun., and maybe even New Years Eve. Not all four, just one of those nights. The Party we are invited to is usually a lot of fun. It is Black Tie and very nice, but we have attended for the past 5 years so missing this one is no Biggie! We see most of the people throughout the year at other gatherings.

I am so glad we practiced oral. I learned through trial and error and suggestions from the men I was with. But now I have quite the well practiced repertoire ready. I love giving oral. I definitely have the enthusiasm factor. Some things may be difficult because he is so huge. (I'm going to ask if I can measure). I never gave penis size much thought, but his is so long and thick, I just want to know.

I will take the time to write details as long as I get response from some of you. Your responses recently have been exactly what I am hoping to get more frequently.

I'm debating a pedicure today or tomorrow if I can get an appointment. My feet still look ok according to Mike, but another pedi would be better especially the softening lotions etc.

Not sure when I will post again. Today if he calls and something is set up with Anthony. Mike is working on his own journaling and may decide to post today or soon. He is realizing how beneficial writing can be when dealing with serious issues. I am really happy about that. We have grown closer than ever through this HW experience and the past week has been so wonderful.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:35 am

Looking for opinions on the Shamrock Tatoo.

Is it too early and if so why? Bad Idea and if so why?

I'm really wanting to do it but not if it's a Bad idea. Mike and both I think it's really sexy especially on my foot! I can do it today or tomorrow morning.

Carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:08 am

sorry this is a double post see PM
Last edited by solstice on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:35 am

willingtoo wrote:Looking for opinions on the Shamrock Tatoo.

Is it too early and if so why? Bad Idea and if so why?

I'm really wanting to do it but not if it's a Bad idea. Mike and both I think it's really sexy especially on my foot! I can do it today or tomorrow morning.

Carrie
Tattoo - a bad idea. You have seen Anthony twice or three times. Things can change and he might fade out for any of umpteen reasons. You might just get tired of him, he might get too pushy for you (or, particularly, for Mike), he might turn into another Aaron, he might start playing elsewhere and not be as exclusive as promised. NRE and all that is at play.

He's not your forever man, Mike is, so I think pass on that one, or at least give it a long while before you permanently mark your body to signify "ownership".

x
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:37 am

willingtoo wrote:Good Morning,

…..

SHARING: It is something I am not completely opposed to doing but ......….

TRIPS: At this point there are so many questions. … will he want to share me. I am very reluctant to go along with that. …. I want to really use my head on this one and the he is taking in March is maybe too soon. …………..

S&M: I am willing to go as far as I already have except the last time with Aaron. By that I mean the pain threshold. Blindfolds, restraints, gags, vibrators etc. are all ok. Anal is something I will consider, but he is sooo huge. If he insisted, I would probably try but certainly won't request or suggest.

CONDOMS: As most of you know, I don't like them. It is so very sexy when a man cums deep inside me...…

HIS PLACE OR MINE: For the next few times I will insist it be at our place with Mike there watching ...…

FREQUENCY: He said he would want for me to be available at his request. ……...

So basically most things are still up for negotiation. He is coming back today and I assume he will call sometime today. ……….

I will take the time to write details as long as I get response from some of you. Your responses recently have been exactly what I am hoping to get more frequently.

Not sure when I will post again. Today if he calls and something is set up with Anthony. Mike is working on his own journaling and may decide to post today or soon. He is realizing how beneficial writing can be when dealing with serious issues. I am really happy about that. We have grown closer than ever through this HW experience and the past week has been so wonderful.

Carrie
I have already replied on the Tattoo, because answering each of the others will take a while and that one seemed to have a deadline.

Things with Anthony really look very positive and exciting (for you and, you better believe, your fans and followers on here) but are still quite new with him and this can run out of steam, or change to something very different over time. Right now I would say aim to keep yourself safe, first and foremost, which doesn't mean giving in to all of the demands/expectations he has of you. With that in mind -

Sharing - the answer is in your "but" above. The idea is really exciting but that doesn't make it a good idea and definitely not yet. You need to know him a whole lot better. Bear in mind that the guys to whom you will be "given" will know nothing or very little about you and probably care even less. Could Mike be there? If not, a definite pass, until much later.

Trips - same thing, specially if he's wanting to share you, or might do. You will really need to be totally certain that he is out there as your protector and not just pimp, pandering to the other guys' etc. You won't know that for a good long while, if ever. Mike probably can't be there so it's more of a risk. If you make it clear and he agrees (and you trust that), that there won't be sharing, then a trip could be off the scale as an HW experience.

S&M - up to you. Incredibly powerful for a natural submissive, and enables you to set and adjust boundaries. This can be in a club/venue of some sort so as safe as can be. Mike can be there/part of it as well. Not all guys realise that S&M is about much more than just beating the hell out of the sub and definitely not what Aaron did to you, so explore and clarify that with Anthony first. I can't imagine anal with a cock so big but that's your choice. I suppose that his size poses its own risks to you and your health so be sure that he will stop if asked to. Again, it's all to do with trust.

Condoms - nothing more to add to what you've said. Can he be expected to be exclusive if you're not his full time partner? Whatever he says, a guy with a libido as big as his and a past as interesting, will he really be exclusive? It's much nicer without condoms for him and you, so if you do trust him enough to go without, then maybe regular testing for all of you anyway? What does Mike say on this?

Venue - safety says your place until you are both really sure that you will be totally safe. The only real reason to be at his place is that you have a sleepover with him. I almost always watch and usually join in with my wife and her guy and it seems to me that Mike will partly get his enjoyment from being there. Your place is better for that. What is Mike's preference? To watch, join in, or be in the next room? I'd go with that.

Frequency - surely this is variable? 2 or 3 times a month sounds perfect. So does once a week. So does spontaneity etc. You and Mike might want to set a maximum? You can't simply be available on demand by him. If that's what he expects, then you'll have a problem at some point, because he is giving himself a position in your and Mike's lives that is unjustified and unjustifiable. You're right to worry that this can get out of hand, intrude into your and Mike's own "real" life together and become a problem rather than a pleasure. Remember that you all have the right to say NO (specially including Mike) and if it ever isn't a good time etc, you should. If Anthony's as nice as he seems, that should be OK for him.

Looking forward to your next posting and another of your wonderful descriptions. As a man it's difficult to really get a feel for how a woman experiences actually having sex so your descriptions are a wonderful insight, the more detailed the better. Whatever else, keep yourself out of harm's way and have a fabulous time with him and with Mike over New year.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:49 am

Tattoo. IMHO, I agree with couple_uk on this. If Anthony has been a trusted lover for many months and the possibilities look good that he will remain that way for the foreseeable future, then maybe that would be something to consider. If I might remind you of your comment in your "Good Morning" posting earlier today, you stated in discussing condoms and exclusivity that "If we are exclusive I see no problem if he stops with the HW that a friend has bee sharing with him. He said he would stop and also indicated that he was tiring of her." There are several things here that need to be considered. Obviously, he is showing that he tires of his hotwives from time to time. How long do you think you will last before he tires of YOU??? Another item to consider, if your comment is correct, is how many HW is he seeing at a time?? You asked him to stop seeing a specific HW which he is tired of anyway. He is used to seeing multiple HW at the same time, do you really think he will actually be exclusive to you if you are only expecting him to see you 4 or 5 times a month?? I doubt it! I get the feeling he is a player and will continue to play. I know you don't like condoms but until he gets a clean health check, I would continue to require them. I would also request him getting regular checks as well. So, back to the tattoo. I would hold off on that at this time. Give youself some tme to see how things go with Anthony and then revisit it with Mike. You want that permanent tattoo to be a good thing in life, not a reminder of a train wreck. If you want a tat for your family history now that the idea has been floated, go ahead for positive reasons so that when you see it, it will be a reminder of family. You can always tell Anthony it was for him if you want. Good luck with your new discussions with Mike about all of this!!!!

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:54 am

Go for a piercing(s) instead of a tattoo. That way it’s a non-permanent reminder of Anthony that can be easily removed at any time.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:02 am

Tattoo implies ownership. Bad idea. Will he want a Ace of spade next?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:57 am

I think that it's too soon to be thinking tattoo just yet. Give it six months and re evaluate this at that time. I personally think the piercing idea is a hot one, especially a vertical clitoral hood piercing (VCH). It can increase your clitoral sensitivity and enjoyment. Plus, it can be removed at anytime.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:01 am

Another non-permanent option is to let Anthony dictate a new hairstyle for you.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:06 am

Carrie, a lot of these you can play by ear, no need for binding long-term decisions today love.

Tattoo I would do it. Tats are no longer permanent since laser dermatology has come so far. More to the point, where he wants it is right where the reflexology point to your clit lives, I like the connection ;-).

As long as you're all doing testing reasonably often I think you're covered. You can also consider truvada and honestly all the other STIs are probably more of a risk than HIV. Just be educated and then make your informed choices on acceptable risk.

Sharing - very much play it as you go and if you think you can actually do it then retain veto-safeword as a choice. I know you have a lot of trouble giving a safeword, I also think you're going to see if another Aaron-like situation is brewing. I do think condoms are something to consider here.

Frequency - I say fuck early, fuck often. You're just starting and NRE may yet take the blush off of Anthony's rose with time.

BDSM -- you know my feelings on this babe :-) ... Here's a counterpoint: you don't really know yourself yet in S&M, and you don't know Anthony. Tops I respect are all about making something happen that's mutual so when Anthony says he really likes to hurt and holds himself back .. well that's not my preferred flavor. I'm not convinced he's all that knowledgeable.

Trips .. if you have the time why not? subject to you should feel free to consider that and sharing separate negotiation. If you build enough track record with Anthony by March it could make sense. I wouldn't want to be a guy's conquest / eye candy / trophy GF, however I also don't bottom to men yet ever. I never say never but you're wired to do that so if it turns you on, again I see no reason not to.

Just some ideas

<3 <3

S

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:07 am

Observer1931 wrote:Tattoo implies ownership. Bad idea. Will he want a Ace of spade next?
Classically it would be a QOS not an ace. Just saying.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:43 am

My Apology lol.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:49 am

There are YouTube videos of ladies who have had Tattoos removed, worth a watch

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:25 am

Last I heard was that tattoo removal was somewhat painful and expensive. But that doesn't mean that it's still true. Just another thought to consider.