I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Lucky Dog
Player

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:15 am

I know you don't really know me, although I've followed your timeline since you started posting. Since you asked for thoughts about the tattoos, I wanted to write.

Not all things we do are permanent, no matter how engrossed we are in them at the time. Some things that come to mind are a previous career, where I gave my blood sweat and tears for up to 80 hours a week. Now it's in my past. My ex wife - I spent nearly two decades married to her, and I'm grateful I rarely need to think of her. A number of friends and lovers who were nice, but didn't quite work out.

The point is, at the time, were tattoos an issue, they might have seemed appropriate for what I "knew" would always last. Those things didn't last, and I'm so glad I don't have a physical reminder of them all the time. I'm happy in my life and feel lucky being married to my wife. I wouldn't want that token of something I put behind me to always show.

It's a hot idea that a wife shows she gives herself to her lover. I really get that. But most likely, this will not last - both because of what I said above, and the other reasons that have been written here already. You should think before doing this, because there seems to be only one man who will always be there fore you. He accepts almost all you do, so maybe consider if this makes sense for both of you.

Having said all of that, I'm sure that you'll always love each other as much even if one day in the future, one of you is pissed off seeing that remembrance of a past lover.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:24 pm

WOW, what fantastic responses. Thank you soooooo much ! Obviously I can't respond to all of you but I read every one of them. It is almost unanimous that I shouldn't and we agree. You all gave some really great reasons not to do it. But there is a caveat, one of you mentioned a Henne Tatoo. I asked Mike to stop at a store that sells party supplies hoping they might have a Shamrock. Sure enough they did so I'm going to put one on to show I kind of like the idea and may consider doing it later. It's not as cute as the one we picked out, but still small enough and I think will look sexy.

Anthony called and we are set for tomorrow night. He has plans for New Years Eve as we do so the $150 we spent on tickets and the dress and shoes(yes another sexy pair of evening shoes) I bought won't go to waste.

Thanks to all of you again. I was ready to go get a tatoo but you guys really talked me out of it.

I LOVE your responses. Exactly what I have been hoping for. Every time a person sends one I get a better picture of each of you in my mind. You become real or almost real.

I will definitely post tomorrow before my date with Anthony.

Carrie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:27 pm

Carrie, I think you know by now, when you and Mike are happy in this, we are happy for you.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Sutter, I couldn't have said that any better!!!!!!! Ditto!!!!!

Buzz69
Prepubescent

Unread post by Buzz69 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:02 pm

Carrie,
I just want to say thanks for the effort you put into sharing your journey.
It is extremely pleasing - reading through your story: hearing it from you - a woman.
A man's perspective could never come across with the eroticism as described by a woman.
It has been very informative learning from you and all of your respondents.
All of the input has given me a lot to consider.
My wife is very near ready to step out for her first experience, however, other than Marriage first and It's pure Sex...
She's not interested in doing the work; setting boundaries, discussing necessary details and determining a path.
At first it was my fantasy. Then in her mind - for a minute, she wanted it for me.
Now she has, I believe, a burning desire to do this for herself as well.
So, as it did for you; It may come to be in my marriage.
But, for now, I will ride the waves of your journey with all of your other followers - and continue to learn.
Thanks again for all the documenting you do.
Thanks, for the details too...

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:27 am

Good Morning,

Thanks again to all of you for the Tatoo advice. I agree with everything that was said. I think it's an example of how submissive I can be with certain men. Anthony makes me feel more submissive than any other man I have been with. Starting with his Alpha personality which makes me melt immediately. He's not a jerk but very much takes over the situation. There is no doubt he is in charge and yet he's not demeaning in any way. His sheer physical prowess.

There is no doubt he is the strongest and most powerful man I have been with. When he drives his massive cock into me I can feel the raw power of his core strength. It's hard to describe how unbelievably powerful he is. He is just so strong and forceful. He makes me feel completely helpless and vulnerable and I love that feeling. More helpless and vulnerable than anyone I have ever been with. I just surrender to him. I completely let go and totally submit to his whatever he wants. I am fearful the entire time I am with him but so excited and turned on at the same time.

I've never thought so much about a man's cock. I LOVED watching it grow harder and harder last time as I had my head on his chest and stroked him. It is so masculine and symbolic of his great power over me. I want his cum in me. Even right now I can imagine him deep inside me filling me completely. I can feel his cock twitch and pulsate when he cums. I swear I can feel him ejaculate but it may just be my imagination. I am going to ask him if I can measure his cock, both length and girth. I hope he lets me. I know he is at least 9 inches and he is even thicker than Brad. When I give him oral, I can't get more than half of him in my mouth without a gag reflex. It's both the length and girth.

His arms, shoulders and chest are just huge. His thighs are 4 times the size of mine. His hands make my feet look so little. He towers over me. He makes me feel like a little girl being taken.

He obviously loves my feet and legs. There is no doubt they really turn him on. A man can't fake that kind of passion. This is why now my feet make me feel so desirable starting with the Foot Night experience and growing with every man that gets turned on by my feet and legs. I love knowing I am making a man want me so bad. Knowing a man wants me so bad makes me feel pretty and feminine. I feel confident that I am sexy and desirable to these foot men. I've always like pleasing Mike with my feet and legs but It didn't make me feel sexy. It was just great pleasing Mike so much.

I want to please so much and submit to him completely. That's why I was considering a tatoo. It's why I worked so hard on my oral technique. It's my deep desire to please and be wanted. I want so much to be wanted and desired. I'm getting wet just thinking about him wanting me so much.

I have no idea what I will wear tonight. Barefoot or sure. I have some sexy slips and short sexy gowns. I don't have time to shop for another. I have tons of sexy panties if I wear any at all.

Mike wants to take more video and still pictures. He gets so excited and nervous. He knows it's just sex so he doesn't worry so far, but if I was alone with Anthony I think he'd be more concerned. He has to be near me for now anyway. It makes both of us feel safer.

I hope he makes time to talk to both of us. I'm sure he will.

I may post later as I get ready this afternoon. He is coming at 7:00 again. I'm shaking.

Carrie
Last edited by willingtoo on Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:42 am

Lovely description. Thanks. For me it’s really nice to hear a woman speak of both the physical sensations and experience as well as what’s going on mentally, which you have been so good and honest at describing . There is also something about the wish to have him come inside you and the desire and anticipation of that which singles him out as special for you, which is exciting as well.

I won’t be quite as turned on as you and Mike as the day wears on towards this evening, but not far off it. Have a fabulous time.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:54 am

Dearest Carrie,

Thanks for the morning-of thoughts, I love when you share your anticipation, vulnerability and jitters with us.

Good call on the henna tatt, I'm sure he'll love the surprise. I'll be wrapping up work an hour after the time you're getting together with Anthony and will enjoy thinking about him taking you and talking with you both this evening.

Mike, this may not be within your available bandwidth, still it can't hurt to ask: your writing is better than you give yourself credit for, I know if you can summon the energy I would love to hear you live-blog about what's going on both in your head and whatever you hear / witness.

Of course if that would take you out of the moment we will all understand.

Bestest,

Sadie

pixmangurn
Experienced

Unread post by pixmangurn » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:42 am

[quote="willingtoo"]WOW, what fantastic responses. Thank you soooooo much ! Obviously I can't respond to all of you but I read every one of them. It is almost unanimous that I shouldn't and we agree. You all gave some really great reasons not to do it. But there is a caveat, one of you mentioned a Henne Tatoo.

You're welcome ;) ! We see hundreds of henna tattoos on sidewalk vendor carts in Key West, that's where I got the idea. Be careful of lotion; certain types may smear or fade the tat prematurely. Waiting with bated breath to hear how your next date goes, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:20 am

Just wanted to make a quick comment. Your responses have been awesome and truly motivate me to write with detail. I will remember everything that happens tonight and describe it as best I can. Those of you who write to me deserve that at least. It's like a friendship give and take.

If you notice my initial post and thread heading I've always wanted some communication from you guys:

I need to write and hopefully get people to respond.

Anthony scares me but that's a good thing in my case. Being scared is Sexy to me! I seriously get shaky when I think of him taking me tonight. There's just something dangerous about him. A feeling I get.

Carrie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:22 am

couple_uk wrote:Lovely description. Thanks. For me it’s really nice to hear a woman speak of both the physical sensations and experience as well as what’s going on mentally, which you have been so good and honest at describing . There is also something about the wish to have him come inside you and the desire and anticipation of that which singles him out as special for you, which is exciting as well.

I won’t be quite as turned on as you and Mike as the day wears on towards this evening, but not far off it. Have a fabulous time.
This x1000!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:41 am

Carrie,
Over the last year, while reading you wonderful posts, I've come to hear "your" voice in my head, telling me your story. It's a soothing and feminine, the voice of an ingénue, delicate, yet a core of strength and determination. It's a good voice. The kind of voice that you could fall for. The kind of voice...awww hell. It's a very good voice.
Awww hell,
Sutter
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:51 am

Sutter,

Did I read correctly that you are a badassed 1%er biker? If that's true, I'm glad to hear you have a real romantic heart inside those leathers!!!! :) There's nothing like the lure of the open road on two wheels and good pussy!!! Even better when they are together!!!!!!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:12 am

You only need to be a badass when something goes wrong. If you have to stomp a mudhole in somebody, you fucked up somewhere. My club is known as the "smart" 1%er club by the other 1%er clubs. We try to think, not just smash. Thinking works better for everybody. Other clubs have a "Smash first, think later" attitude. Maybe it works for them. They ain't my circus and they damn sure ain't my monkeys!
I'm just a 6'4" 275 lb 1%er wallflower, anyway.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:07 pm

I'm happy you listened to all and decided against the tattoo. You don't want a permanent reminder if things suddenly don't go well. As you well know, Anthony is an ALPHA male!!! All of his requests (which I'm sure sound good to him) need to be thought through and discussed away from Anthony.

I know Anthony is incredible, but you should also think about expanding your set of men. This seems like a tumultuous relationship that could be devastating to you, if he leaves you for not following all his wishes and desires.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:53 am

Good Morning,

I just made coffee and about to start writing. Mike is still in bed. We had sex last night after and a quick session before I got up. It was really exciting, scary and everything that turns me on. Anthony is fantastic and perfect for me in a sexual way only. Mike watched a lot and took some great pictures and videos. Lots of him on top and my legs and feet showing. Definitely leg and foot oriented pictures but plenty of his huge body and cock.

I promised a lot of detail and I tried to remember everything. I should be done by late morning or early afternoon. As soon as I can.

Carrie

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:12 am

<3 <3 so happy for you, sounds like there's more behind the "only in a sexual way", can't wait to hear (I have a date so that's where my mind will be :-) )

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:48 am

That sounds really good, particularly that you and Mike were able to then spend some of that all-important time together afterwards. I'd love to hear from Mike as well. Yeah, and as Sadie says, the "only in a sexual way" is intriguing.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:48 am

So glad that things went very well, vindication of your instincts over my negative concerns.
:oops:

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:50 am

So glad that things went very well, vindication of your instincts over my negative concerns.
:oops:

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:06 am

Good Morning,

Anthony called and said he'd be late because Notre Dame was playing, and he arrived at 7:30. He said ND was playing poorly and he left before the game ended. At least he had the courtesy to call.

When he arrived I was nervously waiting at the door. I was barefoot and wearing a very short pink slip and pink panties. I had my hair pulled back and tied with a pretty pink ribbon. I gave him a smile and he kissed my cheek and apologized for being late. I went way up on my toes and he still had to bend way over to kiss me. I asked him how tall he was and he said almost 6'6". He handed me a gift box again and again wanted me to open it with Mike present. It was then he noticed the Shamrock on my heel. He asked if it was real. I said, "No, but I might get one later." It looked really cute and sexy. I really do like it and he was obviously pleased.

Mike again was out at the pool so we walked out. Anthony greeted Mike and shook his hand. Mike left the couch open and was sitting in one of two chairs facing the couch. I sat on the couch facing them. My slip was so short I had to keep my legs crossed.

Anthony told me to open the box. Inside was a very sexy pair of shoes and more thigh high hose. The shoes are black and had only three very thin rhinestone straps across the top of my toes. The heels aren't real high, probably 4 inch. Just enough to make my legs and feet look great he said as I put them on. He told me to model them so I stood and walked as sexy as I could as they watched me go slowly back and forth in front of them. Both were making comments on how sexy my feet and legs looked. The heels are just high enough to be sexy, but short enough to walk naturally. I was glad because I rarely wear really high heels.

After several passes in front of them he told me to stop so they could get a close view of my feet in the shoes. He told me to turn slowly so they could see my feet from all angles. Anthony was making specific comments about how sexy my toes, ankles and arch etc, looked. I felt very sexy and loved them being turned on. Next he told me to sit and put on the hose like last time. I removed the shoes and began my foot and leg tease as I put on one stocking, stretching my legs out and pointing my toes, then the other. They were both looking so intently and I felt sexy as hell turning on both men. After they were on I continued the show lying on the couch slowly stretching one leg up at a time and pointing my toes. I felt so sexy and wanted. I'm very confident that my feet and legs are pretty. It was at least a 5 minute show and all three of us loved it. After, Mike said he was dying watching and listening to Anthony make comments.

Next he stood grabbed my arm and pulled me off the couch. He told Mike he wanted me alone for awhile and would let him know when to come in and watch. He gave no specific wait time. He continued to hold my arm as we walked toward the bedroom. Not tenderly but more like a slave being taken off to be fucked, which in truth was the case.

The room was dark with just a couple candles glowing enough to see. Mike had the slow Shaman Drums playing on the house wide sound system. Just loud enough to be sexy but not distracting. I can't describe how sexy they make me feel. It's like the fantasy I described of me being sacrificed to a powerful primitive Sex Priest. Anthony fit the role of Sex Priest perfectly.

He told me to take off the stockings as he watched and removed his clothes. He is so impressive. He is 57 but looks much younger. More like Mike's age. So tall with huge muscles and not an ounce of fat. Wide muscular shoulders, huge biceps and triceps, big chest muscles, and sexy, thick thighs. Of course his massive cock which was just starting to stiffen and get hard. I was so wet I knew her could take me right then without much pain like the times before. Luckily I lubricate a lot when really turned on and I was really, really turned on, even quivering a little.

Anthony definitely makes me quiver. He seriously scares me. I've been somewhat nervous and scared with the other men, but nothing like this. I guess his size of his body and cock, his being Black or knowing that he admitted wanting to inflict pain. I can sense it and it turns me on like crazy even though I'm really scared. When will he unleash his fury? He seems right on the edge of hurting me at times. Ever since the first time on the yahct when he held my foot so tightly in his hand. The way he sometimes growls deeply like an animal and grits his teeth when he is fucking me deep. I definitely feel small, helpless and vulnerable when alone with Anthony.

He told me to sit on the edge of the bed and said, "Make me hard." He stood in front of me with his cock half way there. It was already enormous compared to most cocks I have seen in real time. I timidly asked him if I could measure it. He said, " sure when it's hard." I put a small tape measure on the night stand ahead of time.

I began to slowly stroke him with emphasis on the sensitive head. I could feel it twitching, blood gorging into it and getting enormous. I watched the entire time in amazement. After it was almost completely erect and hard I started kissing the head and moving my tongue rapidly on the sensitive nerve which was easy to locate. It was swollen as well. Then swirling the head with my tongue and still concentrating on the bulging nerve. I wanted it inside me so much.

After it was totally hard he said, "Go ahead and measure." I took the tape and stretched it out the total length of his gorgeous cock. 9.7 inches, just short of 10 inches. I carefully wrapped the tape around it and it measured 6.4 inches. Wow no wonder he fills me completely.!

I put my hand around his amazing cock and began stroking it gently then began licking and kissing it and moving my tongue rapidly around the head and especially the sensitive area. I stopped briefly and said softly, "God I Love your cock." He responded, "Then suck it Baby." I looked before closing my eyes. So masculine, huge, swollen veins, it was beautiful and almost breathtaking. I finally saw it up close and I was totally taken by the size and everything else about it. I loved it and feared it at the same time but wanted it deep inside me so much.

I closed my eyes and began to take it into my mouth little by little. I could feel it pulsating in my mouth and I could tell he loved it by his moans, groans and breathing. It was so hard. I was so turned on I forgot all about the videos I practiced and instead just took more and more of it into my mouth and concentrated on moving my tongue rapidly around the head and sensitive area. I held the base of it gently with my hand. It was throbbing and I was getting wetter and wetter. There was a tingle in my clitoris. I started slowly and erotically moving it into and out of my mouth trying to take it a little deeper each time. It was finally to the back of my mouth and felt a gag reflex coming. It was barely half way into my mouth.

He was really getting close and he pulled it out and pushed me back on the bed. He lifted my legs and stood between. He put my feet on his shoulders and began rubbing my clit. He knows exactly what to do. He knows as much as I know about making me wanting to be fucked. He then went to his knees and started licking my clit and slowly inserting a finger (then two) into my soaking wet vagina. He made his finger crooked so it touched the top of my vagina and began moving it rapidly as he used his tongue on my clit. I had my eyes closed and it felt wonderful. I was beyond turned on and wanted his cock so much.

He noticed I was really getting close and he said sternly, "Don't you cum hear me? You'd better not cum or you will be sorry!" I meekly replied, "I won't, I promise." just like a little girl which is exactly how I felt. Like a little girl about to have her first real orgasm from a huge, domineering black man who could destroy her easily.

Fear and extreme arousal were hand and hand. My legs, feet and entire body were quivering, but he finally stopped. I've never wanted a cock so bad.

He made me get up and he laid down on the pillows. He grabbed my hand and roughly pulled me back down and placed me between his legs with my face in his crotch. He can move me like I weigh nothing. I knew what he wanted and bent my legs and lifted my feet in the air and pointed my toes so he could easily see them as I started to give him more oral. I began by kissing, licking and sucking his ball sack for a couple minutes. I wasn't rushing at all. Then I began moving my tongue slowly up and down the entire shaft, briefly touching his nerve with my tongue every time I reached the head then licking back down to the base of his gorgeous, throbbing cock. I was moving my hips as if he was fucking me and watching it slowly move. Several times he said, "Oh my God your ass and feet are so fucking sexy! You have the sexiest feet I've ever seen."

I did every technique I could think of. I was definitely enthusiastic. I LOVE sucking his massive cock and I did for at least 10 minutes until I tasted his delicious pre-cum and he lifted my head. He told me to flip over with my butt by his cock. He inserted it into my vagina. He did it slow, but it still hurt a little at first. Pain/pleasure is more accurate. I was so wet it went in easily. It filled me completely. I had my feet on his thigh as he began thrusting. He could see the soles of my feet. He obviously likes that position. It's the one I tried with him last time.

I was moving my hips slowly in a way that put pressure on the nerve of his cock. Once I found the right rhythm I moved as slow and sexy as I could with my hips. He kept saying how sexy my butt and feet are. He told me to point my toes hard so I made them as sexy as I could, crossing my ankles and slowly moving my feet back and forth while pointing and flexing my toes. I allowed just the head of his cock penetrate me and I circled my hips real slow putting maximum friction on the head of his cock.

About then I wondered when the pain was going to come. I was anticipating it at some point but it never really came.

He was ready to cum and he stopped. He said lay on your back. I did and he got on his knees at my feet and began to look at my feet. He held first just one then the other just looking at them intently. He said, "Your feet drive me crazy. They are so fucking pretty and sexy." He then started to kiss, lick and nibble my feet like they were something precious. he sucked my toes and put the toes of one foot in his mouth. They totally disappeared in his mouth. His mouth was warm and the soft moistness felt good. I could feel his tongue moving around my toes. It may sound weird but It was seriously erotic. One time he bit my heel so hard it hurt/erotic. Really the only pain he inflicted.

He crawled between my legs. He looked like a monster towering over me. He lifted my legs. I pointed my toes. He came down over me. I felt totally helpless at that moment but wanted him inside me so bad. (Try to Imagine being weak and small and having a huge powerful man come down on you and maybe hurt you) My clit and Vagina were tingling with anticipation. He began rubbing the head of his cock on the opening and clit. Teasing. He knew I wanted him in me. He said, "You know what your are right?" I shook my head no. He said, "Mine, you are Mine Right? I said, "yes I am in my little girl voice." He began kissing me passionately, his tongue deep in my mouth.

Even his kisses make me feel "Taken" and submissive. They are sexy but aggressive. It's like his tongue is raping me driving deep into my mouth. Soooo sexy !

Finally I said, "Please fuck me Anthony!" submissively. "Take me...Use me, I'll do anything you want me to. Please just fuck me."

He came all the way down and started to enter me. It did hurt, but a good kind of hurt. He went in inch by inch. I was soaking wet by then and he slid in easily. It felt like I was full, completely full. I could feel he was touching my cervix he was so deep. It didn't hurt but felt good in a way. He said, "You have the tightest pussy I've ever fucked. It squeezes my cock.

It did squeeze his cock like a glove. I could feel the pressure of his girth on every wall of my vagina. Even where the G Spot is located. He began to thrust and every time it felt better and better. My whole body was tingling even down to my feet. I felt a warmness from his cock. I had my eyes closed just feeling everything. Every stroke of his cock felt amazing. I felt so full of him.

He was still kissing me deeply. Deep wet passionate kisses. Our tongues intertwining. I Loved it. He began to increase the speed of his thrusts. Every one went as deep as he could. I was getting close. I asked, "Please make me cum now." He said, "You'd better not I'm warning you." OMG I was soooo ready. My nipples were hard and sensitive rubbing against his ribs and my face in his chest as he pumped harder and harder. I had to tilt my head back to see his face and let him kiss me. His lips are really full and soft, the only thing about him that is soft. He said, "What are you Carrie?" "Yours!" in my most submissive little girl voice. My entire body was tingling. I was pointing my toes as hard as I could and my legs and feet were shaking uncontrollably.

Finally he made a thrust that was so hard and powerful, I exploded in unbelievable ecstasy. I convulsed uncontrollably. Every where in my body. There was one explosion after another. He kept thrusting. It would subside a little then explode again. It had to be the longest, most powerful orgasm I've ever had and I'm not exaggerating at all. It was like I was on some kind of drug almost hallucinating. I don't know how he held it, but when I began to calm down a little I felt him stiffen, he drove as deep as he could, I felt his cock pulsating and he explodes with an animalistic groan. I swear I could feel his sperm hitting my cervix. He kissed me through the entire orgasm. Deep, wet sexy kisses.

Liquid was running down my legs. I could feel it as we both just laid there panting. He just stayed on top of me pinning me to the bed, legs spread wide and feet finally relaxed. Totally owned by Anthony. I was his. For the moment anyway.

Some where during this Anthony told me to go out and give Mike the OK. I quickly went out and told Mike he could come in whenever. I was only aware of him being there a few times. It was so intense I was oblivious. He hid in a chair that is in dark corner of our bedroom watching and taking pictures. He said it was the most exciting, sexiest thing he has ever seen. He said it was so intense, he had to leave the bedroom and relieve himself.

I have to stop. Something came up I must attend to. I will finish tonight I hope. There is much more. I just didn't want people having to wait until tonight or tomorrow. Sorry

Carrie

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:46 am

That's a hell of a first installment sweetheart. I don't mind waiting a bit for part two (I may get there myself just reading about round one later this evening :-).

<3 <3

S

p.s. Please never feel obligated, however this return to writing the details is quite lovely. I *think* I understand the need to pull back from this narrative as you were processing so much stuff and don't think for a minute that your account hasn't been equally compelling all along the way. I'd say the only thing I'd beg you guys for is more from Mike

<3 <3

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:59 pm

sadie wrote:That's a hell of a first installment sweetheart. I don't mind waiting a bit for part two (I may get there myself just reading about round one later this evening :-).

<3 <3

S

p.s. Please never feel obligated, however this return to writing the details is quite lovely. I *think* I understand the need to pull back from this narrative as you were processing so much stuff and don't think for a minute that your account hasn't been equally compelling all along the way. I'd say the only thing I'd beg you guys for is more from Mike

<3 <3
Just checking in:

sadie, I think more from Mike is coming soon. He has a lot to express and get out now that he has opened up more than ever. He was always open and honest, but much more now. We are becoming like ONE!

Carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:39 pm

Looking forward to Mikes post Carrie, Enjoy that your encounters are coming from two different standpoints, even although the details you provide are unsurpassed.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:55 pm

How did you manage hold back coming at Anthony' command not to, when you were on the verge?
I relished you saying "for the moment anyway", as an afterthought on Anthony's assertion you are mine, this girl has attitude!