I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:34 pm

willingtoo wrote:This is going to be a long two hour wait for Frank to arrive. I brought Deli food home for Mike and I but now the wait. We are trying to occupy our time with the NFL Draft crap, but neither of us can concentrate or care that much. Mike wants to try a movie so he's picking one out on Netflix. I said, "Nothing with a sex theme!" He laughed. I'm already thinking about nothing but sex. Mike just said, "How about the Grinch" he's trying to be funny! This is weird to say the least. I am ready except for lighting the candles.

It's raining like crazy so we can't even sit by the pool.

I'll be up writing in the morning, but not sure when I will be able to share here. Several of you said you were looking forward to it so I will post as soon as I can. probably no later than 10:00 am. Maybe earlier......Depends on how late we stay up talking and how early we rise.

Carrie
The earlier you rise, the sooner we will "rise".

Wishing you a wunderful evening and looking forward to the juicy details.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:54 pm

willingtoo wrote:This is going to be a long two hour wait for Frank to arrive. I brought Deli food home for Mike and I but now the wait. We are trying to occupy our time with the NFL Draft crap, but neither of us can concentrate or care that much. Mike wants to try a movie so he's picking one out on Netflix. I said, "Nothing with a sex theme!" He laughed. I'm already thinking about nothing but sex. Mike just said, "How about the Grinch" he's trying to be funny! This is weird to say the least. I am ready except for lighting the candles.

It's raining like crazy so we can't even sit by the pool.

I'll be up writing in the morning, but not sure when I will be able to share here. Several of you said you were looking forward to it so I will post as soon as I can. probably no later than 10:00 am. Maybe earlier......Depends on how late we stay up talking and how early we rise.

Carrie

Well have fun tonite. Hope it is everything you and Mike expect.
Really looking forward to your vacation plans and possibilities.
Still wish we could get some input from Mike but your doing a great job of providing his feelings.

cirela
Prepubescent

Unread post by cirela » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:13 pm

I can’t wait to hear how your night went with Frank! I’ve been following along since the beginning of this thread. Your story is great and inspiring, love your writing. Also interested in Mikes angst feelings he goes through during this journey.

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:13 pm

willingtoo wrote:
stillcanhang57 wrote:Carrie are you looking for advice or criticism about your writing or your exploration of the Hotwife kink?
Just honest criticism, advice or praise (who doesn't like praise). Am I writing with too much detail or too often? (I post a lot of stuff) Are there questions about things I have not described or discussed clearly enough? Do I include too much about Mike's love of feet (hard to do since it's such a big part of mike"s turn on)? Are there things I dwell on too much or repeat too much.

I'm used to honest constructive criticism since I did so much writing in HS and college. That's how you improve your writing.
Hi Carrie,

First I haven't had time to read all of your posts but, the few I have read impressed me.

For example. When you started with your closet and shoe story you had me. It was so unexpected and I was thinking, what has this to do with anything? Where is she going with this? I was curious and HAD to keep reading. :) (Please remember that I haven't read all the of your posts)

From what I have read, I get a sense that you offer an unfiltered emotional look inside you. The honest, frank and revealing way you write is riveting. Simple easy to understand words.

Carrie when I have read more I'll drop you a line.

Warm regards

Alan

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:02 am

Oh so sweet & sexy Carrie, now we’re the ones enduring the agonizing lustful wait. But this is all about your sexual pleasure and marital enhancement. So don’t let the pressure of our craving to hear the details takeaway from you and Mike relishing the afterglow of indulging yours and Mike’s ultimate fantasies and relishing your new reality. Nevertheless, your many avid followers hope to hear thst Frank rocked your world, ravaged your delicious body, used you as he perfect submissive sextoy and brought you to many orgasms. In rock hard anticipation!

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:26 am

I love the details and love your style. Life can be mundane and reading about that just makes your story feel more real and involved.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:44 am

I'm thinking this will be pretty long. There is a lot I want to express both to you people and my diary. It will be great to have documentation on our Journey in the coming months and years.

It was an amazing experience. The question has been answered.......... I am definitely a sexual submissive. To what extent I don't know because this was apparently a baby step in the BDSM world. I want to know my limits.

It's obvious that Frank is an experienced Dom. Couldn't have found a better man to help me experience total submissive surrender and Mike to fulfill his life long fantasies.. It was an Extremely exciting, scary and sexy encounter.

Mike said they agreed at their meeting that Frank could try some new things with me. I trust Mike completely so I didn't ask any questions. I wanted to be surprised. Mike said I would be ok with what he does and have no problem. He said, "Don't worry Carrie, it will be exciting." He was right.

I wasn't quite as nervous this time as the first, but still pretty anxious. I was surprised that Mike wanted me to smoke some marijuana just before Frank arrived. He told me to wear a sexy blouse I have, Bra, and Panties. But this time he wanted me barefoot. I didn't ask why and still don't. I forgot to ask but I will.

We didn't have sex Thursday night nor did we on Tuesday and Wednesday so we were both pretty horny. So I guess the last time was Monday night? Before this reality began, we had sex 2-3 times a week. It was getting to be almost every night when the "Fun" started with Frank.

I was also getting a bit sore and needed some recovery time. That is bound to happen with two Big Cocks and one "Tight little Pussy" (As Frank described it) and sex every day.

We usually have some pot here, but we don't smoke often. Usually with friends, sex occasionally and special occasions like last night. We have friends that over time have made a habit of smoking Pot and we don't want to go there. So like alcohol, it can be addictive so we keep both at a minimum. He knows Pot makes me relaxed, sexier and more adventurous. He confirmed that was the reason. Again, I didn't ask any questions and chose to trust Mike.

On to the evening !

I posed my legs and feet for Mike on the couch again like last time. He directed my posing this time and wanted me to do specific poses for Frank if he commanded me to pose again. lots of toe pointing leg poses even though we know Frank is not a "Footsie Guy" He told Mike at their meeting that my feet are "Cute". I am sure Frank does the "Footsie Stuff" because he knows Mike wants him to.

Mike wanted to know exactly what poses I would do so he can picture me doing them for Frank. My posing really gets Mike turned on and he loves thinking of me performing them for Frank. I have been posing like that for Mike almost since we met.

I had started smoking the pot as I posed for Mike and was feeling sexier and sexier. I smoked right up until Frank arrived. By then I felt just perfect. Not too stoned, just right.

Mike hopes someday we find a real "Footsie Guy" to have sex with me.

Frank did demand me to pose but he included some demands of his own. I'll explain in a minute.

I could tell Mike was excited and nervous, but obviously thrilled that it was happening again. When he left he said, " I love you. Do what he tells you and everything will be alright. Make it good for him Carrie. Give him the best sex he's ever had." I said, "I will." Then he left.

I knew what Mike meant by give him the best sex he's ever had. I move my hips in a certain way and I can make Mike cum pretty much when I want to. If he or I want to speed things up I can usually make him cum. It's hard to describe the movements. I push my hips up into him and also move them in a circular motion. I also have some control of the muscles in my Vagina and can kind of squeeze his cock at the same time.

I also give oral in a certain way that Mike loves. It's how I move my tongue. That's what he meant by "Make it good for him" Frank commented during oral last time how much he liked how I sucked his cock and even said something like it was, "the best he'd ever had."

It really excites Mike when I described exactly what I did to Frank in those and other ways

I love giving a man oral and hearing his deep masculine moans of pleasure. That's why I'm good at it. I LOVE it. ( I don't like the term Blowjob for some reason so I rarely use it). I am a Lady and call it, "Oral Sex" :lol:

Frank commented on the candles and music last time so I thought I would set that kind of environment again. He said he liked everything last time. I lit lots of small candles again in the foyer, living room and bedroom. I had the Tantirc Sex music playing of course. That music is a strong aphrodisiac for me. No incense this time but I wish I had. Next time I will use incense and I will explain why later.

I felt very feminine and vulnerable the entire time. I love feeling that way. Those feelings in reality are magnified 100 times more than I have ever felt them in fantasy or role play with Mike. Just his presence makes me tremble from the minute he pulls into the driveway.

That's not love.....it's pure erotic lust.

I had just finished the pot in the pipe when Frank arrived pretty much on time. He was wearing another great looking Tommy Bahama shirt and linen slacks (The Florida Man Look). As I said before, he's not handsome in the Brad Pitt kind of way, (Mike is much better looking) but tall and very masculine. His confidence, assertiveness and take charge manner is what's really sexy to me. His physical size and obvious strength makes me feel small and helpless.

Mike and I like to refer to this as a play so it doesn't seem quite so serious and scary. Frank plays his part perfectly in our Fantasy/Reality Drama. He is the perfect "Prop"/ actor for our sex play. His part is the dangerous guy that makes me feel submissive and fucks me any way he wants. He's the "Bad Guy" in the play who fucks Mike's little wife. That's what turns on Mike and now me too.

He is an Alpha Male for sure although he didn't project that when I first met him at the party a few weeks ago. Actually I think it's a persona he takes on when he arrives.

This time he was in character the second he was in the door. No small talk at all. He just said hello and told me to just stand there for a minute. He began to slowly look me over from head to toe. He told me to slowly turn around and looked at me from behind. I could almost feel his eyes on my body. I was already experiencing butterflies and a jolts of adrenalin.

After a minute he looked at me directly in the eyes and said, "If you do everything I say everything will be fine. Don't talk unless I ask you a question. Now turn around." It was intimidating but so sexy.

I turned my back to him and I could hear him taking something from what sounded like his pocket.

All of a sudden I could feel something coming over my head then everything went Dark !! I made a gasp. I was blindfolded. Total shock. He tied it tight but it wasn't uncomfortable.

He said, " Don't touch or take this off until I tell you to, understand?" I answered with a simple, "yes I understand." in my best quiet little girl voice. It was total darkness, not even a hint of light. I almost lost my balance and just kind of fell slightly back into his arms.

I've tried blindfolds to help me sleep (not sexual situations) and I remember seeing glimpses of light. This was total darkness.

He was still behind me and he took my shoulders. He guided me slowly back to the bedroom. I could see absolutely nothing and all he said was, " I can't wait to fuck you." as he guided me toward the bedroom. Another Jolt of adrenalin. I felt like a helpless young girl about to be forced.

3 minutes in the door and I'm immediately feeling totally submissive. I was tingling in my vagina and getting wet.

There are so many subtle things he did this time that if I wrote every move or sensation I'd be writing for hours, so I will stay with the big ideas with some detail. Impossible to describe every feeling and sensation unless I want to put you and me both to sleep. It would be tedious for me to write and you guys to read.

When we got to the bedroom he was standing behind me and I could sense that we were near the bed. He reached over my shoulders and slowly unbuttoned and took off the blouse. He unhooked the bra and let it drop to the floor. Then he slid down my panties and helped me step out of them.

Next he began gently touching my shoulders and neck. He breathed in my ear and kissed it. It gave me chills. He was also kissing, then nibbling on my shoulders. Suddenly he made a full bite on my upper shoulder. Just enough that it wasn't painful but a little painful in a good way. Enough to probably have left a temporary mark. It was another feeling of shock.

Then his hands moved down to my breasts and began, very gently to move his fingers in a slow circular motion around my entire breasts and then around my nipples. They were hard and he gently caressed them with his fingers. The sensations were so intense. I was so aware of his breathing and could feel his breath on my skin.

He then slowly moved his hands down my stomach and my groin area. Then finally my clitoris and then vagina. I am leaving out a lot of detail here, but I'm sure you get the idea.

Again, the music was so damn sexy ! Sexier than ever. I know now after talking with Mike that the blindfold intensified my other senses. Hearing, smell, touch etc. The Pot was also really making it different.

He sat me down on the bed. I could hear his zipper come down he pulled his cock out. He took my hand and placed it on his cock. It was super hard and seemed much bigger in the dark. I began to massage mostly the sensitive place, but also moved my hand all around and explored it in the dark. It was warm and really hard. I was really wet by then. I love his cock.

After a good couple minutes, he suddenly said, "Suck my Cock and make it good"

I did it exactly like the first time. I described the first time in my post after the first episode.

He pulled it out of my mouth when he seemed like he was getting close to cumming. He was obviously holding till later. He told me to lay back on the bed and he said, "Make me want to fuck you."

I assumed he meant pose. I began to do the exact poses Mike wanted me to emphasizing my feet and legs. After 5 minutes or so, he said, "Pretty Feet but now I'm going to tell you what to do." He paid almost no attention to my feet other than that comment.

Next he in fact did begin to direct my posing.

He said, "lay on your back, pull your knees up and spread your legs like I am fucking you." Then he said, "touch yourself and move your hips like I am fucking you." I've never even done that for Mike. I was still blindfolded and began to rub my clit and move like I was being fucked. I really got into it. I started to moan softly. I'm beginning to really like it when Frank (and Mike) get turned on looking at my body. It makes me feel sexy.

I really liked it. Knowing he was watching me, not seeing his reactions but hearing him say quietly things like "Damn, wow" and "I am going to fuck you so hard." I loved showing him my body and knowing I was driving him crazy. It inspired me to be as sexy as I could possibly be. That went on for about 10 minutes. At one point I was close to cumming.

Next he grabbed me with both hands and pretty much manhandled me to the edge of the bed like I was a rag doll and weighed nothing. Super strong guy. I was in doggie position, on my knees with just my feet hanging over the edge. He reached around, took my hand and put something in it. "It's a vibrator" he said. Use it when I tell you to."

Then, almost immediately he said, "This is just going to be a Doggie Fuck, not anal." That's exactly what I thought he was going to do. I almost stopped everything but he quickly assured it was not Anal before I did.

Our bed was the perfect height. He positioned my hips, standing behind me. Suddenly I felt a slap on my ass. It was more of a total shock than painful. I did not expect it at all.

Then he slapped me again and this time it stung. He slapped it a third time and it hurt even more. The fourth time was really hard and it stung like crazy. It was a loud slap........ I let out a girly gasp!

I said, "please not that hard." But he ignored me and quickly hit me even harder a fifth time then said, "I'll stop for now." I think he wanted to re-affirm his dominance. I was ok with that as long as there wasn't a sixth hard slap.

We failed to establish a "Safe Word" as several of you recommended. There will be one from now on.

Surprisingly the pain was kind of erotic and I kind of liked it. Jury still out on allowing that again, but not out of the question. Didn't know pain could give me sexual sensations.

He grabbed my hips, controlled them then inserted his cock ( I was so wet by then it went in easily.) It felt so good. He began thrusting slowly and deep. He said, "use the vibrator." he instructed me how to turn it on and use it. It was heavenly. Right from the pain of the slaps to absolute pleasure. I could still feel the sting but it actually enhanced the feelings.

This was totally new and I loved it. His cock thrusting deep inside me felt awesome, but the vibrator made a huge difference. Mike and I will definitely be doing this from now on. We rarely did Doggie before. We have used a vibrator but not that way.

After a while he thrust his cook really hard and deep and I had a powerful orgasm. A long and very intense. orgasm. It was fantastic! He kept thrusting as I came. Didn't like Doggie much before but I like it now. Mike and I did it (minus the slaps and vibrator) during our "After Party" last night. Mike said, "We will be buying a small vibrator like that." We use a larger "Dildo type "vibrator.

Next he literally flipped me over on my back and told me to pull my knees up. He told me to use the vibrator again and began fucking me in the missionary position allowing enough room for my arm and hand to use the vibrator. After several minutes of slow thrusting he pushed my hand aside, came down on me. I pulled my knees higher and pressed my heels into his butt. Automatic toe point (Mike loves that detail).

After a few thrusts he grabbed my throat and drove his cock really hard and deep inside me and I had my second strong orgasm. Almost as powerful as the first. I was convulsing a little. Involuntary muscle spasms I get with real powerful G spot orgasms. I don't know how else to describe them but spasms or convulsions.

The choking was not a shock because Mike has chocked me before but not hard. Frank's choke wasn't a real hard choke either but it definitely contributed to the orgasm because I didn't expect it.

Then he finally had a powerful orgasm and again let go deep inside. I loved his deep, masculine groan of pleasure. I kept moving my hips until he was finished.

He continued to lay on me with his cock inside as if resting for a couple minutes. He said nothing but was breathing hard near my ear.. Then he removed the blindfold. The light was a shock even though there was just candle light.

After another minute he abruptly got off me and we started to dress. I just put the blouse back on. There was sperm or vaginal fluid or both running down inside my thigh.

He said, "You were fantastic and a perfect little Sub." Then I said , "And you are an awesome and very sexy teacher." (neither of us referred to the other as a Lover) I'm his little Subbie and he is my "Evil Teacher."

We didn't discuss anything, not even the slaps. I didn't want to ruin the moment. It went too well and the spanking was no big deal as it turned out.

We walked to the front door, him leading the way. I did comment that , "It seems like you plan what you do to me. There seems to be a flow, almost choreographed." He confirmed that he plans our sessions to avoid awkward moments, mistakes and doing things not agreed upon. This guy, no doubt is experienced at rough fantasy sex.

He turned near the door and gave me a nice little kiss. He said, "I hope we do this again" I said, "Absolutely, it was very sexy and fun." Off he went.

Seems weird that we hardly talk at all. I had nice conversations with Frank when we met the first three times before the sex started. He now has a totally different demeanor . He did not come off as an Alpha then. Now we barely converse and he is definitely an Alpha Male. That's best for the current situation but seems a little strange. To be that intimate with a man and have almost no conversation is really different for me.

The entire session lasted at least 1.5 hours and maybe a little more. Who keeps time in situations like this? Mike knew it would last that long before he left so he wasn't concerned or surprised.

I called Mike immediately and he was home in 10 minutes or less. I already had a glass of wine in my hand and the pot had worn off by then. (the pot was a great idea that definitely enhanced the experience) He said, "I love you" hugged and kissed me asked me if I was ok. When I assured him I was ok, he wanted to get right to the details.

But first I wanted to know where he went. This time he went to Lowes and Home Depot to look for some things for the house and check out some new pool furniture. He also went to Best Buy. He loves to go there and look at the electronic stuff. He's always "Threatening" to buy a new TV and sound system.

He said he was kind of wandering around in a fog thinking more about me than the stuff he was looking at. He ran into a guy he knows and had a conversation. Mike said, "He probably thinks I've gone crazy because I kept repeating myself and I'm sure I seemed confused." Last he stopped at the local bar for a drink and a few cigarettes. ( He had some left in the car from last week's date.) He was at the bar only a half hour before I called.

Again we held off on the sex until I was almost through the "Juicy Details" I described the entire encounter and he asked questions for way over an hour. There was so much to describe and questions to answer.

We had short, but great sex. I really enjoyed the sex but didn't cum. He absolutely "Exploded" about a minute after he entered me. We held each other for awhile and slowly fell asleep. The last thing he said was, "Thank you for doing this Carrie. I have my Baby back" I just smiled and gave him a kiss. He is such a sweet man.

We were both emotionally exhausted and I was physically exhausted as well.

This will most definitely NOT be the last time ! Frank is NOT out of a job. We are both having fun ! Why did I resist this for 6 years? Mike was right, this is exciting.

**If there are any women reading my posts, it would be great if you would comment on what I write. Your suggestions, observations, criticisms both positive and negative. Maybe questions? I always try to answer questions or comments.

I know I'm being redundant, but being able to express this to people who understand is wonderful. I can say whatever I want because I am anonymous here and I get immediate honest feedback and advice with no worries. I found this forum at just the right time. Thank you guys.

We're going out for breakfast.

Carrie

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:21 am

Carrie,
Congratulations! You have two wonderful teachers to guide you on your journey into a loving D/s relationship! Mike is your rock and keeps the experience focused on your needs and desires. While Frank is the knowledgeable Dom who gently introduces you to the pleasures of submission. A safe word is important for your protection as well as to help your husband (in your discussions) and Dom (in your sexual encounters) give you exactly what you crave. Continue to explore the things that turn all three of you on because you only live once! :whip:

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:43 am

Thank you for sharing your experiences Carrie. I find them well written, well thought out, and of course ridiculously sexy.
It seems to me that your slow journey, and careful entry into this lifestyle reflects what I imagine is most wives journey into this lifestyle. Some reluctance, apprehension, and realization that it can be fun and enhance a couple's sex life.
You've obviously hit a home run with your dom Frank. You are very lucky. I look forward to following your explorations of your sub side.
I'm curious as to what those limits are that you would be willing to explore? Would you be open to a three way with Frank and Mike? If Mike's not interested, would you allow Frank and another man he brings over? What about an exploration of another woman? If you wouldn't go down on her, would you allow another woman to orally pleasure you with soft lips and gentle caresses? Would you eventually allow the exploration of anal, fingers to small toys and plugs, to possibly eventually his cock? There's no telling what a person will allow or explore as they get deeper into their sub space. Perhaps public exhibitionism as you meet him out a bar or club or restaurant again, with Mike, sans underwear while wearing revealing clothing. Perhaps the smallest of bikinis for the smallest of tan lines when you hit the beach.
Like I said, I look so forward to your posts and descriptions of you and your husband's adventures.
Continued good luck to you and your husband as you journey through this lifestyle.
Thanks for sharing!!!

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:57 am

My wife and I are 27, we have been married for 6 years. She was sexualky aware since 12 , she saw and touched a boys penis then, then after a year or so got to where she let a boy touch her. At 14 she list her virginity. She lived sex and did it alot. I was the other way, shy , didn't become sexualky aware till 16 , didn't date much. I did masturbate alot. At 19 I became lucky one night. It was a disaster. The girl knew what to do, I didn't but pretended that I did. It was akward , I was embarrased , I was so excited I came befor I got in her, then shrank and could't get hard again. I stayed away from sex after that. My wife lived near me , and we were in the same class. We were good friends but that was all, nothing sexual or even clise, not even a kiss. She went off to colloge , and moved in and lived with a guy. It didn't workout. She came home. We reconnected, this time dated. I knew about her past , heard stories from the other boys. But we married.
The first year was fine, but she was sexualky frustrated. I 'm abot 3 inches hard and don't last long. Once a night at best. Well when night while drinking she cofessed to me that sexually she was frustrated , she talked to her Mother , Sister, and Sister in law about it. She said that she is happy in every otherway, and loved me. She said she just has to accept it.
Then After some time passed , she told me about a man at work. He was 55 , but looked 30. Was widowed , not looking for a new wife . Just a dinner campanion, a lover , a friend , and a monogamist relationship. Well the would eat lunch together. They attened wirk related funtions together.
She was telling me about him one day. I said to her, I love you, I want you to enjoy life. Just please come home to me. She understood what I ment and just said thak you. Oh yes she did, and now its a at least obce a week date , or weekend. She is no longer frustrated.
Not every thing here is concrete, not every situation is the same, but the end result will that is the same. Their are many degrees. Ours has expended over the years. I have no part in her dates, except help her get ready. She sas she feels like a whole women again. I'm in chastity. We are bouth happy with the aggarment. She come home to me.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:22 am

TonyF25 wrote:My wife and I are 27, we have been married for 6 years. She was sexualky aware since 12 , she saw and touched a boys penis then, then after a year or so got to where she let a boy touch her. At 14 she list her virginity. She lived sex and did it alot. I was the other way, shy , didn't become sexualky aware till 16 , didn't date much. I did masturbate alot. At 19 I became lucky one night. It was a disaster. The girl knew what to do, I didn't but pretended that I did. It was akward , I was embarrased , I was so excited I came befor I got in her, then shrank and could't get hard again. I stayed away from sex after that. My wife lived near me , and we were in the same class. We were good friends but that was all, nothing sexual or even clise, not even a kiss. She went off to colloge , and moved in and lived with a guy. It didn't workout. She came home. We reconnected, this time dated. I knew about her past , heard stories from the other boys. But we married.
The first year was fine, but she was sexualky frustrated. I 'm abot 3 inches hard and don't last long. Once a night at best. Well when night while drinking she cofessed to me that sexually she was frustrated , she talked to her Mother , Sister, and Sister in law about it. She said that she is happy in every otherway, and loved me. She said she just has to accept it.
Then After some time passed , she told me about a man at work. He was 55 , but looked 30. Was widowed , not looking for a new wife . Just a dinner campanion, a lover , a friend , and a monogamist relationship. Well the would eat lunch together. They attened wirk related funtions together.
She was telling me about him one day. I said to her, I love you, I want you to enjoy life. Just please come home to me. She understood what I ment and just said thak you. Oh yes she did, and now its a at least obce a week date , or weekend. She is no longer frustrated.
Not every thing here is concrete, not every situation is the same, but the end result will that is the same. Their are many degrees. Ours has expended over the years. I have no part in her dates, except help her get ready. She sas she feels like a whole women again. I'm in chastity. We are bouth happy with the aggarment. She come home to me.
Great story with a happy ending. Thanks for sharing your story with us. :D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:31 pm

Frank texted Mike today and wanted to know how we are doing.

Mike assured him that we are good and that I enjoyed liked last night.

He wanted to know if this arrangement would continue. He is definitely interested.

Mike answered that we absolutely want to continue but will get back to him about times etc.

Frank said he was looking forward to discussing the next date and setting a time..........That was it

So the fun continues. Hard to believe how great this is going. We didn't think it would be this easy. We lucked out big time with Frank. He is doing things just right!

We are having a really nice day together and even talked about something other than Frank fucking me. Not long, but we did talk about other things a little. :lol:

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:15 pm

Carrie,
Please continue with your writing of all of your experiences and feelings, its so refreshing to hear everything from a woman's perspective for a change! :D
Your writing style leaves little room for improvement so well done! :up:

I hope you and Mike continue with this L/S even if Frank does fade away after a time, presumably not in the near future the way you are enjoying his domination of you. :mrgreen:

You sound to be the perfect little sex pot! :whip: :mrgreen:

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:23 pm

Open2it wrote:Carrie,
Congratulations! You have two wonderful teachers to guide you on your journey into a loving D/s relationship! Mike is your rock and keeps the experience focused on your needs and desires. While Frank is the knowledgeable Dom who gently introduces you to the pleasures of submission. A safe word is important for your protection as well as to help your husband (in your discussions) and Dom (in your sexual encounters) give you exactly what you crave. Continue to explore the things that turn all three of you on because you only live once! :whip:
Thanks for your comments and encouragement. You are right, Mike is my Rock. Thanks for making me realize that.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:28 pm

mundyman wrote:Thank you for sharing your experiences Carrie. I find them well written, well thought out, and of course ridiculously sexy.
It seems to me that your slow journey, and careful entry into this lifestyle reflects what I imagine is most wives journey into this lifestyle. Some reluctance, apprehension, and realization that it can be fun and enhance a couple's sex life.
You've obviously hit a home run with your dom Frank. You are very lucky. I look forward to following your explorations of your sub side.
I'm curious as to what those limits are that you would be willing to explore? Would you be open to a three way with Frank and Mike? If Mike's not interested, would you allow Frank and another man he brings over? What about an exploration of another woman? If you wouldn't go down on her, would you allow another woman to orally pleasure you with soft lips and gentle caresses? Would you eventually allow the exploration of anal, fingers to small toys and plugs, to possibly eventually his cock? There's no telling what a person will allow or explore as they get deeper into their sub space. Perhaps public exhibitionism as you meet him out a bar or club or restaurant again, with Mike, sans underwear while wearing revealing clothing. Perhaps the smallest of bikinis for the smallest of tan lines when you hit the beach.
Like I said, I look so forward to your posts and descriptions of you and your husband's adventures.
Continued good luck to you and your husband as you journey through this lifestyle.
Thanks for sharing!!!
Thank you for your comments and suggestions. I'm thinking right now because of your question that another man might be exciting down the road. Anal or another woman does not appeal right now, but I'm learning that I may be open to more than I thought.

I am finding that when a man watches me it really turns me on. Making a man want me is really exciting.

Thanks for your encouagement and good wishes.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:30 pm

TonyF25 wrote:My wife and I are 27, we have been married for 6 years. She was sexualky aware since 12 , she saw and touched a boys penis then, then after a year or so got to where she let a boy touch her. At 14 she list her virginity. She lived sex and did it alot. I was the other way, shy , didn't become sexualky aware till 16 , didn't date much. I did masturbate alot. At 19 I became lucky one night. It was a disaster. The girl knew what to do, I didn't but pretended that I did. It was akward , I was embarrased , I was so excited I came befor I got in her, then shrank and could't get hard again. I stayed away from sex after that. My wife lived near me , and we were in the same class. We were good friends but that was all, nothing sexual or even clise, not even a kiss. She went off to colloge , and moved in and lived with a guy. It didn't workout. She came home. We reconnected, this time dated. I knew about her past , heard stories from the other boys. But we married.
Thank you for your sensitive and honest story. I read every word and am happy she came home to you.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:38 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:Carrie,
Please continue with your writing of all of your experiences and feelings, its so refreshing to hear everything from a woman's perspective for a change! :D
Your writing style leaves little room for improvement so well done! :up:

I hope you and Mike continue with this L/S even if Frank does fade away after a time, presumably not in the near future the way you are enjoying his domination of you. :mrgreen:

You sound to be the perfect little sex pot! :whip: :mrgreen:
Thanks for your message of encouagement. Frank will fade away because he plans to date potential serious partners at some point and he said he will stop when that happens. He wants his own relationship.

Also thank you for the compliment on my writing. I assume you know the posts are both for this forum and a permanent record for my journals. I have always liked seeing my thoughts on paper and reading them even years later. I have kept journals since I was young and find that it is cathartic to write my thoughts and feelings.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:46 pm

Has anyone listened to the "Tantric Sex Music" It's even more sexy since having sex with Frank. It's like primitive ceremonial sex music. Makes me feel like I am being used in a sacrificial ritual to the Gods! :lol: Seriously, it makes me feel really sexy and see Frank as the "Mean Tribal Elder" who has the right to punish and Fuck me for the Gods. Turns me on like crazy !

I do have an imagination right? :P

Please let me know if anyone has listened or listens to it and if so, what you think.

Just go to YouTube and type "Tantric Sex Music" and click on the one with the candle for the short version.

Carrie

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:00 pm

willingtoo wrote:
mundyman wrote:Thank you for sharing your experiences Carrie. I find them well written, well thought out, and of course ridiculously sexy.
Thanks for sharing!!!
Thank you for your comments and suggestions. I'm thinking right now because of your question that another man might be exciting down the road. Anal or another woman does not appeal right now, but I'm learning that I may be open to more than I thought.

I am finding that when a man watches me it really turns me on. Making a man want me is really exciting.

Carrie
Thanls for sharing Carrie. My SO sent you a pm with some questions that are not very exciting.
I will ask that if your turned on by another man watching you and are throwing around the idea of adding a second guy, why isn't Mike physically involved? If I recall correctly, in your intial post, Mike wanted to watch you.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:37 pm

stillcanhang57 wrote:
willingtoo wrote:
Thanks for sharing!!!

Carrie
Thanls for sharing Carrie. My SO sent you a pm with some questions that are not very exciting.
I will ask that if your turned on by another man watching you and are throwing around the idea of adding a second guy, why isn't Mike physically involved? If I recall correctly, in your intial post, Mike wanted to watch you.
Mike has always said he didn't want to watch but be close by. After last night I think another man might be exciting at some point. I have never fantasized about 2 guys at once, but yes, now that you bring it up...........Maybe? I did like being physically controled like I was a child. He threw me around like I weighed nothing. Again, I love the feeling of being weak and submissive. Frank is really Strong !

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:48 pm

What I have learned since I started with Frank:

I am definitely a Sexual Submissive

I love being physically handled

I like Doggie more than I thought

Spanking is in consideration for approval

Blindfolds are fantastic and heightened all my other senses

I really like posing for a strange man and knowing I am making him want me.

Making me act like I was being fucked with the vibrator and legs spread with Frank watching was soooo sexy. Totally Surprised I would like masturbating in front of a man. Mike never asked for that. I may be becoming an exhibitionist......seriously. Like I might now really enjoy being a stripper. :o

I will edit if I think of more.

Carrie

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:39 pm

Carrie, I really enjoy your updates, and thank you for the effort you put into each post. I know it takes time but wanted you to know that we are enjoying following your activities. I may not post many comments here, but trust me, myself and everyone else on this forum are following your conquest. Thanks for your updates, and am always looking forward to your next adventure. Enjoy the ride!!! :whip:
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

trucker54
Virgin

Unread post by trucker54 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:59 pm

Carrie, I have thoroughly enjoyed your adventure so far. You write with such elan that it is almost as if I were with you.

It has been suggested that you post some pictures in the "Hotties" section. I concur with this request. May I suggest that you and Mike consider some photos of your feet and legs? I know that there are a number of us who would enjoy them immensely.

Hose and heels on lovely feet are a great turn on for me.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:22 am

Carrie, just like you, and probably Mike, we are surprised that this whole BDSM play has really taken over after just 2 dates with Frank. It does provide Mike with an interesting scenerio but you seem to be poo pooing the idea. Have you told Mike about Frank possibly wanting to bring another guy in? What was he reaction?

You were excited about the fact that you fucking Frank on Friday gave you and Mike the whole weekend to reconnect and process what happened. How's that going?

My SO pointed out something yesterday that I didn't pick up on. We play because not only is the act exciting but it brings so much excitement to our one on one sex time immediately afterwards and subsequently for weeks down the road. This is why we treat it as a reward for the two of us for an already incredible sex life. After both of your play dates with Frank, you've only described the sex with your amazing husband as quick and that you didn't orgasm. You did note a Tantric moment last weekend that was sweet but haven't seen really anything about how this has influenced your one on one lovemaking with Mike.

Other then the BDSM play and the denial of sex with Mike, have you seen a positive overall improvement in your sexual relationship with Mike?

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:34 am

Bravo, Carrie, on allowing us to vicariously experience, enjoy and devour yours and Mike’s erotic journey. Your willingness to share your journaling with us and reveal your thoughts, feelings, vulnerabilities, uncertainties, self discovery and inner submissive persona greatly enhances the sexual aspects of your writing, which is brilliant.

I’m was elated to read how pleased you were with your “session” with Frank even if he may have pushed the pain component a tad further than you or Mike may have initially thought you’d want, allow or enjoy. I would have expected him to be a tad more verbal in take control over his “subbie.” But he clearly did so physically and that clearly hit the right buttons. I would recommend Mike debriefing Frank on what you enjoyed most about your session and what you may want to put any curbs around. Nevertheless, as a true submissive, you may prefer to relinquish yourself more completely as long as you are confident Frank won’t push the envelope too far. And, yes, a safe word is a must. Frank should have established that if he is an experienced Dom and not merely an Alpha.

Kudos to you and Mike for processing this together and recognizing the critical importance of ensuring this is a team sport.

And I agree that Tantric music is a fantastic enhancement to deep intense sexual exploration. Most experienced Doms incorporate it (or other auditory influences) into their activities.

For those of us who crave hearing from the many incredible contributors to this clandestine community, we hope you will continue to share your journaling with us and not be another OHW comet. You are an amazing woman, wife, submissive and writer. Your beauty transcends your cuteness, sexiness and tight lil pussy!

In carnal infatuation and turgid anticipation, HWL31