I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
willingtoo
$2 Ho

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:37 pm

sadie wrote:Carrie, I'm sorry, I'll try to be more clear.

Among people who are more or less straight, I think most will have an easier time wrapping their heads around people being kinky while monogamous than in most forms of non-monogamy.

Of course it's different for all people, and certainly there are people becoming familiar with swinging as a thing, still I think you're more likely to be judged if people think you're going in that direction.
Thanks for the clarification sadie. Now I got ya !

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:56 am

Good Morning!

Wow.......Mike !

We were watching TV when he abruptly got up from the couch and said he'd be back. Maybe 10 minutes later he came into the family room. He was wearing the Lector mask, jeans and a black T shirt. Not normal attire for him ever. Immediately, before I could react, he said in an unfamiliar nasty tone, "Get off the couch and go to the bedroom." He talked in a very serious and deeper voice that seemed authentic. Even though I knew it was him he seemed different and believe it or not, he was a little intimidating. His tone was very convincing.

He took me to the bedroom and said, "Listen, say nothing and do everything I say or you will be sorry." He ordered me to strip slowly "and be sexy." I did as he commanded. Then he said, "Sexier, I want you to be sexier. He had one candle lit and had unfamiliar music playing. Weird, scary music.

He sat on the bedroom chair directing me in a very demanding tone. Then he told me to sit on the bed and lay back and pose my legs and feet. He demanded that I pose slow and sexy. The poses he likes have me pointing my toes and moving my legs slowly in different positions like glamour models from the 40's and 50's. His favorite is the "Flamingo" pose on my side so he can see the soles of my feet as I point my toes. Then on my stomach, knees bent with feet in the air pointing hard toward my head. After that, more poses exactly as he commanded.

After 5-10 minutes or so of posing, he handed me the small vibrator. He said, "show me how you fucked with Brad." I spread my legs and started thinking about Brad and massaging my clit. I was getting wet when I started using the vibrator. I started moving the vibrator back and forth between my clit and vagina. I was moving my hips like I do when I'm being fucked. I was thinking about Brad's big cock, his massive body over me, controlling me. I was moving my hips slowly pushing up when the vibrator was inside and circling as I pulled it out.

He said, "You're going to fuck Brad again aren't you?

I said, "yes, I'm going to find him and let him have me again." I was so turned on. That wasn't a decision, but I was seriously thinking about it for the first time.

He said, "You loved his big cock didn't you?"

I responded, "OMG yes! he is huge" I was moaning in my quiet little girl way."

I continued to have imaginary sex with Brad and was getting close to orgasm

He said, "If you cum I will make you pay. No shit Carrie, I will hurt you if you cum." His demeanor was completely different. I obeyed and stopped well before I was ready to cum.. This new man was very Alpha-like and so different. Not like Mike at all. He role played the "Rapist" in our fantasy sex, but this was very different and much more real.

When I stopped, he told me to sit up and he put on the blindfold. He told me to lay on my back and spread my legs wide. He lifted my hips and slid a pillow under me. He put on the cuffs and told me to put my arms over my head. Then he began putting some kind of cuff on my ankles and heard the sound of metal buckles snapping on to each ankle restraint. I was spread eagle, with my hips elevated obviously for easy access to my vagina.

Then it got quiet. The next thing I felt was an unfamiliar electric kind of shock on my foot. Like a static electricity sting only stronger. I reacted like you would after a shock and gasped. Involuntary reaction. Then another shock on another area of my foot and tried to pull my foot away but couldn't move much. Automatic muscle spasms.

He said, "put your hands on your stomach." He handed me the vibrator and said, "use it" he was using the same wrists cuffs as before and I had some separation and ability to use the vibrator.

Now the shocks on my feet continued and each time I gasped and had a muscle spasm in response. The shocks were getting stronger each time until it became really painful. Sometime during the shocks he said, "Fuck yourself."

The pleasure of the vibrator and the sting of the shock gave me a strange kind of pleasure. The irregularity and anticipation of the shocks was different and strangely erotic. He was applying the shocks erratically so I was constantly in anticipation and had no way to predict the next shock.

Silence and then a totally shocking sting on my inner thigh near my vagina. OMG what a feeling. The vibrator felt so good, but the shock was so painful. So erotic and totally new. I don't know how to describe it, but it was.......I don't know how to describe it.

That was followed by another shock on the other thigh and still close to my vagina. Silence then a slap on my sole with a strap or some kind of whip. He kept slapping my feet in an unpredictable sequence, each getting harder and hurting more. Each time I just gasped and gave a little whimper.

I was getting close to orgasm fucking myself with the vibrator even though the pain of the slaps was getting more and more severe. Impossible to describe the two sensations and how it felt, but it was extremely sexy. We didn't discuss a safe word, but I almost cried "Red" after on really painful slap on my foot but held back.

The slaps stopped and I felt and heard him release the ankle restraints. I was so turned on and almost begged him to fuck me.

He helped me sit up and he put my feet over the side of the bed. I was in a sitting position, hands still cuffed and blindfolded. I heard his zipper and him removing his pants. I felt his cock on my lips and he said, "Suck my cock and make it good." I could separate my hands and put them on his thighs and started taking his cock into my mouth but I wanted fucked so bad.

I was trying to make it good but all I could think about was releasing the sexual tension that had built up.

Finally he pushed me back, lifted my legs with my feet over his shoulder, then drove hard into me and after only a few thrusts I exploded. Another long orgasm followed by uncontrollable spasms all over my body. A few thrusts later he groaned like an animal, drove deep and had a powerful orgasm.

He pulled out, sounded like put his pants on, untied my wrists and helped me up. Still blindfolded he took me back to the couch in the family room never saying a word. I heard him walk away and close the bedroom door.

I took off the blindfold and just sat there kind of stunned. 10 minutes or so later, he came back to where I was still sitting. No mask and different, more normal clothes and said, "Lector is gone and wanted to know if you are ok." I said, "I'm fine."

Mike said, "If you have any questions or concerns you'll have to talk to him next time he shows up. why don't you get dressed"

I totally got where this game was going. Lector was going to show up whenever he wanted and have his way with me and Mike had no part of it."

We went on with the rest of our evening and never said a word about what happened. I got the message and the game.

How awesome. Mike amazes me sometimes. :o

That's it. Will write tomorrow.

Carrie

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:41 am

Fantastic.

What I get from this, and your descriptions throughout the whole thread, is that the two of you have complete trust in each other. That’s beautiful.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:59 am

couple_uk wrote:Fantastic.

What I get from this, and your descriptions throughout the whole thread, is that the two of you have complete trust in each other. That’s beautiful.
Thank you for that observation. We do have a lot of trust in each other. I don't think a couple could do this without complete trust.

Mike said he thinks he has always been on the edge of this, but didn't want to go further than falaka because he had no idea how submissive I was. Now that he knows the extent of my submissive nature, he feels much more free to be domineering in bed. He isn't afraid to try these things because he knows I am ok with it and that I totally trust him. He can do whatever he wants because he knows my limits and also knows I trust him to push those limits without going too far.

He said he's really getting into this kind of sex and enjoys it more than he ever believed he would.

This is very exciting. Looking forward to more of Dr. Lector's abuse! Just hope he's never hungry when he visits because I don't want to experience his "Canibalistic" desires !! :lol:

Carrie

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:26 am

Such a wonderful journey this has been. Never worry again about your story or writing. They are both genuine and compelling.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:09 pm

Agreed, we will want to read everything you have to say...

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:09 pm

search "world's thinnest condoms" and choices will pop up. Sagami polyurethane .02 mm is prob best choice.

longines
Experienced

Unread post by longines » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Dear Carrie,
I am not sure how I missed this thread. It happens to the best of us, right?
Just wanted to say that, for the most part, I too am one of those who do not interact much because I fell I don't really have much to say: can't give advice as we haven't done anything and probably never will, don't know what questions to ask - you, both, are one of those rare and very much appreciated contributors who do enjoy going into details, I really am just a spectator. Sure, I could say "wow" and stuff like that, but they mostly go with photos - I'm sure you get the hint.
So while I understand your need for feedback, please, as perhaps you submit to your doms, submit to us and continue delighting us with your adventures. We are watching you...I believe you alluded to doing just that in a previous post.
Thank you both.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:26 am

Good Morning !

I tried to talk to Mike about the Dr. Lector visit, but he said I would have to talk to him about any questions or concerns. He asked if I was ok with what he did to me, and I said no concerns so far. He said in a matter of fact tone," He'll be back." That was it.

He always refers to Lector in the third person. Might sound weird, but I like Dr. Lector being a "Third Person" in our relationship. I can tell he intends to keep Lector a third person in our relationship.

I wanted to ask about the electric shocks. I assume it's one of the "Assessories" he ordered online along with some kind of ankle cuff, restraining straps and ball gag. Guess I'll see if Lector will tell me when he comes back.

Last night was all about my feet. He wanted a footjob. I had my feet in his lap and he was giving me one of his fabulous foot massages. He had me pose my feet, mostly toe point and flex to get him hard. He puts a warming jelly/lubricant on the sole of one foot and takes my foot by the ankle with one hand and my toes with the other. My feet are pretty small and they look like a young girl's in his hands.

He rubs his cock on the inside of my foot, right where the heel becomes the arch. It is the softest part of my foot. He has me tell him about my feet when I'm with other men. Even though he knows I point my toes a lot and it's something I don't even think about but do naturally, he wants me to tell him about it as he rubs his cock on my foot. He doesn't always cum like that, but I think the excitement of me having been with Frank, Brad and now Lector and talking about it really excites him. He came on my foot after only 4-5 minutes.

I love pleasing him that way because I know how much he eroticizes my feet. I have never rejected that part of his desires and have indulged his craving for my feet even before we married. It's a major part of what turns him on. I don't think it's weird at all even though he does. No different than men who desire other body parts like breasts or butts. Breasts are just mammary glands and my feet are just as or more sensitive than my breasts. Everyone knows what an ass is for, so seriously, why are feet weird? he even has me believing my feet are pretty sexy compared to most anyway.

I likes me to pose them when I'm flirting but don't think many men notice. Again, it's just something I do naturally like most girls who had dance or gymnastics lessons as kids.

I have my lunch date today with my girlfriend. I guess I'll talk about our fantasies but stay away from the reality of me being a Hot Wife unless she goes that direction herself and expresses a desire to become a Hot Wife Sister. I'll have to be less flirty when we are out with friends or family.

Nothing on the horizon concerning new lovers except a much anticipated return of Dr. Lector. I love the role play. He was always good at role play but he's really taken it to a new level and seems to actually enjoy abusing me.

Time to go to work. Sorry, no time to edit.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:46 am

nevertoolate wrote:Such a wonderful journey this has been. Never worry again about your story or writing. They are both genuine and compelling.
Thank you. I appreciate your response. Please post or respond with a pm anytime. I try to respond to every communication I get.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:48 am

longines wrote:Dear Carrie,
I am not sure how I missed this thread. It happens to the best of us, right?
Just wanted to say that, for the most part, I too am one of those who do not interact much because I fell I don't really have much to say: can't give advice as we haven't done anything and probably never will, don't know what questions to ask - you, both, are one of those rare and very much appreciated contributors who do enjoy going into details, I really am just a spectator. Sure, I could say "wow" and stuff like that, but they mostly go with photos - I'm sure you get the hint.
So while I understand your need for feedback, please, as perhaps you submit to your doms, submit to us and continue delighting us with your adventures. We are watching you...I believe you alluded to doing just that in a previous post.
Thank you both.
I don't have time to respond right now, but I will tonight or tomorrow morning for sure.

Carrie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Carrie, I responded to your PM.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:34 am

Good Morning !

I'm going to write this more like a conversation. I think it will be easier to describe that way. Not direct quotes but as best I can remember. Her name is Valerie. We met at FSU and were sorority sisters (Kappa Delta). We are a lot alike. She is outgoing, likes to dance and has a great sense of humor. Party Girl. She even wears a lot of dresses like I do. She always wears a cute dress when we go out. She is an elementary teacher and loves little kids. We both married guys from South Florida and ended up living about half an hour from each other.

They decided to not have a family so their basic situation is similar to ours. that surprised me because she loves children so much. They both have great jobs and enjoy their work. Mike and her husband like each other and talk a lot about their jobs, investing and sports especially football. They are both Dolphin and Hurricane fans, Yuk! He (Her husband) played football at Miami. They always go to a couple games together every year.

I had lunch with her yesterday. We have been friends since college and she is one of two people I consider my best friends. We know a lot about each other but haven't talked sex much since we married.

It didn't take long for her to start talking. I'm pretty talkative but she is even more so.

She started with, "I'm really interested in what you and Mike have done to make sex more exciting. Our sex is down to almost no sex and we are at a loss. We tried different positions and it was good, but overall didn't change anything. We had sex all over the house and a couple times in the car parked in a dark parking lot and that was exciting. But none of that made a long term difference."

She continued, "I started having fantasies but I don't share with him. That was the only way I could get really turned on. They are usually about a certain guy at work that is really sexy and old boyfriends. I don't know what gets him (her husband) going, but he only approaches me when he is extremely horny and I don't initiate at all."

They are an attractive couple and have stayed in good shape so I assume physical attraction isn't a problem. He's a pretty good looking guy and I'd say she is like me, short, slim, and a maybe a little above average looking. I think she's cute and had a lot of male attention in college.

She continued, "so what do you guys do to make it exciting?"

I just opened up, "We fantasize about rough sex and me with other men. You know I've always like the bad guys"

Her: "Really ??!! That's interesting. That doesn't threaten Mike?"

Me: "Oh yea, it makes him really jealous and possessive but it turns him on a lot."

Her: "So do you fantasize about him with other women?"

Me: "No he always wants me to think about and tell him about other men."

Her: "So that's why you flirt and Mike doesn't mind right? He has to notice. She said even her husband (Tom)noticed"

Me: "Yea, just men to speculate about during sex. A guy at work recently. You know, what it might be like if it happened."

Her: "Wow that is really exciting and sounds like fun."

Me: "It's very sexy and it's really erotic for both of us."

Her: "I'd like that for sure. I don't know how Tom would react if I suggested it. He's not really possessive or the jealous type. You've seen me dance with other guys a few times when the four of us were out. And I flirt a little, but not like you recently. You've always been a flirt Carrie"

Me: "We both have, usually after we have had several drinks and some drunk guy asks us. Tom doesn't seem to mind and neither does Mike."

Her: "I'd love to be open about my fantasies but not sure how Tom would react."

Me: "Well, is it worth the risk to make sex better? You're just being honest and trying to improve your love life with him right?" What else is going to change things?"

Her: "You're right. Maybe I just suggest Fantasizing about both of us with other people."

Me: "Would that bother you, him thinking about another woman?"

Her: "I'll have to think about that. can we talk about this again?"

Me: "Absolutely, just let me know."

With that we started with other topics, mostly our jobs and our trip to Grand Cayman (Minus the Brad encounter.).

I'd love to tell her but she'd have to show an interest in doing it (Becoming a Hot Wife) herself before I'd open up that far and she is a long way from that. It's a big jump from fantasy to reality.

Mike and I decided to abstain until the weekend again to build up the sexual energy. Don't know if Dr. Lector is planning a visit or not. I don't think I will get a warning and that's ok with me. I love being surprised.

We are so happy we have taken what we learned and experimenting with it ourselves. It has really enriched our love life. As long as we take it slow, I see no reason for us not continuing with other men in the future. Right now we're just having fun together. Mike is really having fun with being my Dom.

Carrie

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:44 am

Good morning Mike and Carrie.
Carrie did you tell Mike about your conversation with girlfriend? How did he react? Next time you talk to Val maybe you could suggest that coworker in fantasy may be a bad idea. Why worry her husband about consequences while she's at work? Which reminds me, what ever happened with your interactions with your coworker?
Did you and Mike get those STD screening?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:22 am

[quote="stillcanhang57"]Good morning Mike and Carrie.
Carrie did you tell Mike about your conversation with girlfriend? How did he react? Next time you talk to Val maybe you could suggest that coworker in fantasy may be a bad idea. Why worry her husband about consequences while she's at work? Which reminds me, what ever happened with your interactions with your coworker?
Did you and Mike get those STD screening?[/quote

Yes I told Mike. He was a little concerned about her knowing he liked thinking of other men fucking me. he just said please don't reveal any more. I assured him I wouldn't.

Yes, maybe a warning would be good. It might really bother Tom.

I was the only one that got a screen. He hasn't been with anyone but me. Should get results tomorrow. I'm not concerned but it will be nice to know.

Carrie

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:46 am

Thank you for your response Carrie. Yes as you well know , involving a coworker in this fantasy/kink can pose some potential issues.

Fingers crossed for a clean screening results.. have you or Mike attempted to reach out to Brad yet or are you may be waiting for all your test results to come back?

Has Hannibal disclosed what the electric shock toy is? I have to imagine that lucky Mike spends part of his day just running through all the crazy games and scenarios in his head that Hannibal can play.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:53 am

Good Morning !

Not a lot to write about this morning. I'm anxiously anticipating sex tonight or tomorrow night. Possibly a visit by Dr. Lector ??

Mike got a call from Frank yesterday. His friend wants to know when we can meet. Frank said probably in a few weeks. No harm in meeting the guy, so we most likely will when we decide we are ready. I think we'll know his potential when we meet. I have a much better idea of the kind of guy I'm willing to have sex with. My Fantasy men are much different than those I'm willing to have sex with. Hell, I'd have sex with Dracula or some Gangster in my fantasies. In fact I have had Fantasy sex with a Vampire a few times. Any mean, bad guy can have me in my Fantasy world. :lol:

I'd love to find a guy into feet. Mike would really love that. I'm afraid they are few and far between, but we have been lucky with lovers so who knows.

We aren't worried about finding the next man. It is so easy to meet men at a bar. I've got my flirting techniques down and most single men in a bar are looking for sex with any girl that is fairly attractive. It would be much more difficult if a girl is shy and doesn't know how to flirt.

Carrie

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:09 am

willingtoo wrote:Good Morning !

Not a lot to write about this morning. I'm anxiously anticipating sex tonight or tomorrow night. Possibly a visit by Dr. Lector ??

Mike got a call from Frank yesterday. His friend wants to know when we can meet. Frank said probably in a few weeks. No harm in meeting the guy, so we most likely will when we decide we are ready. I think we'll know his potential when we meet. I have a much better idea of the kind of guy I'm willing to have sex with. My Fantasy men are much different than those I'm willing to have sex with. Hell, I'd have sex with Dracula or some Gangster in my fantasies. In fact I have had Fantasy sex with a Vampire a few times. Any mean, bad guy can have me in my Fantasy world. :lol:

I'd love to find a guy into feet. Mike would really love that. I'm afraid they are few and far between, but we have been lucky with lovers so who knows.

We aren't worried about finding the next man. It is so easy to meet men at a bar. I've got my flirting techniques down and most single men in a bar are looking for sex with any girl that is fairly attractive. It would be much more difficult if a girl is shy and doesn't know how to flirt.

Carrie
Ok, let me try asking this again. How comfortable are you and Mike with Frank out there basically talking and recruiting for your sex life? Personally we see this as really disrespectful and crossing boundaries. Is it a plan where Frank and the potential new guy would both fuck you? I don't for a minute buy the idea that Frank is trying to set-up his possible replacement since he's starting to date.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:20 am

Good Morning !

I won't be posting for awhile because of personal (Family) business that doesn't involve my relationship with Mike. Everything is as good as ever there. Business that is personal and not relevant to this thread.

Got my screening results yesterday and all is good there as well.

I will be back, just don't know when.

Carrie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:28 am

I completely understand Family business. We will await your return with abated breath :) .
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:37 am

Best wishes on getting through the family issue, Carrie. Happy to hear test results were clean. Looking forward to your return.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:36 am

We will be patiently waiting for your return. Family always comes first. :up: :up: :up:
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

perradeplaya
Trainable

Unread post by perradeplaya » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:33 am

willingtoo wrote:Good morning,

Our second Date is tonight. Mike and I are both excited and not as anxious as we were before the first. I think Frank has proven to be trustworthy and that takes away a lot of the anxiety.

Mike said I am in for some surprises but nothing I should be afraid of.

I have been thinking about my obvious sexual submissive and not so submissive real life. This will be more of a diary entry, but I share most of them with you guys. Since I started here, my diary entries are directed to my diary but also to the forum. I talk to both of you. :)

In real life I don't think I would be easily recognized as a sexual submissive. I generally stand up for myself and take no unfair "BS" from anyone, but I think I am easy to get along with. I am outgoing and confident socially. Mike and I, like any couple have our differences but we resolve them eventually and come up with equitable solutions that we can both live with. We have "squabbles" and we both stand up for ourselves but admit when we are wrong.

I have reacted submissively in the past to two of my bosses. One was before Mike and the other was after we were married. They were both older alpha males who were very cold and demanding. Neither situation became sexual , but they did make me have submissive like feelings. They are hard to explain but I'll try.

I had feelings that were certainly different when they were around me. I think if either had pressured me I could have been vulnerable to any sexual advances they may have made. Not saying I would have given in necessarily, but I think it would have been difficult for me to resist if they pressed. I had some of the same sensations around them that I have around Frank. They are hard to explain. Not as overtly sexual as they are with Frank, but yet they were sexual. It wasn't that they were physically attractive to me either (both were tall but average looking guys) but I did have fantasies and dreams of both in which I was sexually submissive to them.

I guess I F'd up that explanation. Clear as mud as they say right? :lol:

In my private fantasy world I have almost always been the submissive. With Mike, most of our fantasies are about me being "Taken" by other men thus I am the submissive again. In our role play Mike always takes the more dominant role but he is not a natural Dom. He's good at pretending, but it doesn't come natural to him. He isn't submissive but I'd say the Beta guy (not sure I know what that means). Not a strong Dom, but not a submissive or pussy either. But I have always enjoyed being a Fantasy submissive.

I like trying my submissiveness in real with Frank. It's really turning me on a lot. Very different than submissive fantasy and role play with Mike. I love testing my boundaries.

Submissive Fantasies with Mike:

One fantasy Mike loves is based on a real experience of mine. When I was in college I lived in an off campus apartment with two other girls. One weekend they both went home. I was alone and not dating anyone at the time. One night late I was feeling really horny and decided to try something daring. I took a walk alone in the neighborhood where we lived. I wore only a short skirt and loose fitting summer type blouse. No panties, no bra and I think I was barefoot. I went barefoot a lot being a Florida Girl. (when I replay it for Mike I am of course Bare foot) So in my mind I could be fucked easily without removing any clothing. A short jean skirt, no underpants, a skimpy top and no shoes. I felt near naked actually. I would have been pretty easy to rape and that was what I had in mind.

It was really dark and the neighborhood wasn't real dangerous but not the safest either. I felt sexy but really nervous. A dark car started following me. The windows were tinted so I had no idea who the driver was. He was driving around the block over and over and drove real slow by me almost stopping but not quite.

I was scared to death but also turned on. I was being stalked, Frightened but turned on at the same time. At one point I was in a really dark part of the neighborhood with few houses. I chose to take that street knowing it was more dangerous. I thought for sure he'd do something then. He stopped dead on the road next to me. I kept walking slowly almost inviting him to do something but he didn't even roll down the window. I know he was staring at me but I couldn't see him. All I could hear was the motor on his car quietly running. I was scared to death but excited as hell. I had no idea if he was young or old. I did have the sense he was black.

I don't know if he chickened out or what, but after a minute he sped up and never came back around. I went back to the apartment and masturbated. After I thought, "You stupid Bitch" and never did it again. But Mike loves the story.

One night Mike had a "great idea" There was a wooded park near our house with a walking path through it. I put on a short skirt, loose blouse and of course no shoes. I went walking in the dark park and mike followed way behind but kept an eye on me. The idea was to have me experience the fear and sexual excitment of that night in college. it was a moon lit night and kind of spooky.

I did experience some of those same feelings of fear and sexual turn on just because I felt alone, but not the same. It was enough for us to return to the house and have Mike "Rape Me" and awesome fantasy sex. We still enjoy that fantasy from time to time. We have a repertoire of probably 10 Fantasies we revisit.

Anyway it's getting late. I am very excited about tonight and so is Mike. I will post the "Gory Details" tomorrow
morning.

Carrie
You will like this:
edited by mod to remove url linking because they reduce our standing in the search engines.

Evry1Dfrnt
Prepubescent

Unread post by Evry1Dfrnt » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:06 pm

willingtoo wrote:

I'd love to tell her but she'd have to show an interest in doing it (Becoming a Hot Wife) herself before I'd open up that far and she is a long way from that. It's a big jump from fantasy to reality.

Carrie
First off, have read your entire thread and love it! Thank you both for sharing your experiences in such detail and great writing ability.

I’m wondering though, because it seems your above approach towards opening up about the lifestyle is the generally shared method after reading more of the OHW forum, just why that is? Even though we only recently had our first real experience in the lifestyle, I’ve never been shy about telling friends about the fantasy and am surprised at how many are as secretive as they are on here.

Ive gotten some disbelief reactions due to them not understanding how I could want or be comfortable with it but a quick explanation of it not having anything to do with my inability to pleasure her because that’s not a concern whatsoever, but (for me) it’s that I want to see her pleasured in different ways than I would. I then point out that everyone has their “thing” so is mine really that crazy? After those quick points I’ve never had a friend, male or female, change their feelings toward either of us negatively, and there are definitely quite a few who respect our openness and one or two that are envious of our level of trust and honesty that we’re comfortable doing it.

I just don’t see why so many seem to feel too ashamed of what’s becoming a more and more socially acceptable lifestyle? Own it!

MatureCouple
Virgin

Unread post by MatureCouple » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:58 am

Carrie (and Mike), we certainly miss your posts about your journey, and hope that all is well with you two. We are a bit concerned though because of the long silence.

You allowed all of us to peer through a window into your life, and you shared some very intimate and thought provoking details that piqued our interests. Your adventures resulted in a lot of banter, here and at home. We hope that at some point you are able and willing to continue posting, as your story is of great interest to many of us.