I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Fotodom
Pervert

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by Fotodom » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:28 am

sadie wrote:Damn Carrie you have so much potential
My self image is that I am a feminine, respectable, educated and classy girl that is the "School Teacher" type.

Because of the schools I attended, I wore a lot of dresses and skirts.
Based on that, you're going to appreciate my first date with my partner Alice. We met at a cafe called Algiers in Harvard square (it's still there 20 years later). She was wearing a black pleated skirt and white blouse. After eating I gave her a helmet and she rode bitch on the back of my bike to her place.

I sat in her arm chair and gave her her first over-the-knee spanking. It was her first time with a woman and also her first time for BDSM. I also didn't fuck her that night and stopped short of giving an orgasm. We addressed those things on our next date. Not long after I introduced her to fisting and anal.

Except for yours truly she prefers guys, she's a really hot woman.
Wow, Algiers, under the Brattle Theater. Before it was sold and renamed, it was the Blue Parrot; I was the night manager.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:07 am

Good Morning,

Last night was the last sex until after Aaron. We agreed again to build up the tension in both of us. It really makes us both wanting sex so much by the time of the date.

We had sex first (Anthony Fantasies of course) then we practiced anal again. I made more progress and was easily able to accommodate the large dildo. Then Mike fucked me anal and he said it was awesome. Mike is pretty big, but nothing like Anthony or Aaron's thickness. I am able to relax now and enjoy it. Regular sex is much better, but I can see why men and some women really like it. I won't offer, but if he wants it I will not object. Mike has not and will not tell Aaron I have been preparing, but I know it will be better for me than the first time Aaron fucked me that way.

Mike is going to get a really large dildo (9 inches and thick like I think Anthony is) to practice with tonight and tomorrow night to see if I can take even more. It won't be for a while, but I want to be ready for Anthony if he takes me that way.

I keep doing vaginal exercises so I stay tight. I have done those for years, but have increased the frequency since Aaron and Anthony. Mike says I am as tight as ever and when I squeeze his cock inside me he says it's even better now. I don't want to be loose inside. I know Mike and all men love a tight vagina.

Mike has been putting lots of lotion on my feet every night so they are really soft for Aaron. It makes a big difference.

I am getting pretty light skinned so I am getting a Bronze Tan again. I want to look as sexy as I can and Mike says when I am tan I'm even sexier especially my feet. Also a pedicure if I have time and can schedule one.

I have picked out a cute dress (just above the knee) that I already have and shoes that Mike calls "Fuck Me Shoes"

My pain tolerance has increased at least for my feet and Butt. Mike also increased the force of the bastinado and has used a whip and his hand on my butt. He goes until I cry. I take as much as I possibly can. I just want to be ready if Aaron wants to push it. We will continue to work on that too. When I cry, Mike just can't go any further, but I bet Aaron could care less and would continue.

I wonder if he will bring up the other men who are supposedly interested in having me. I know the money thing will be part of negotiations. Aaron told Mike the amount of money they would pay would be significant. The money would be refused except that Aaron and I think these other men actually want to pay. I guess they want to feel they own me while taking me and frees them to do whatever they want.

I will probably go along with being taken by the other men, but I want to be with Anthony before any other men. Mike and I will need more information and negotiate things before agreeing to be with these wealthy Foot Men. I want to at least know a little about each one before being taken by them. It does turn me on that all these men want me, in part at least, for my feet. I'm thinking it will no longer as sexy if future men don't want my feet. It has become that much a factor in how much a man turns me on. Not saying I wouldn't be with a sexy Alpha man who isn't into feet, but I definitely prefer to have my feet admired and used for pleasure.

Aaron still turns me on. He is still very much an Alpha, he's big physically, devious, and has that danger factor and unpredictability. He loves my feet and likes to use submissive girls. I definitely feel like a little submissive that can't really trust him and not sure what he will do to me. I feel helpless and vulnerable with him and that's an aphrodisiac for me.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:08 am

[quote="sadie"]Damn Carrie you have so much potential

Potential for what sadie?

solstice
OHW Addict

Many questions.

Unread post by solstice » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:14 am

Thank you for the update, I appreciate you revealing you innermost thoughts and the preparation on your upcoming meeting with Aaron, Is that the first time that Mike has had anal sex with you? and does Mike need a little persuading to refrain from sex on the build up to Aaron?
your lovely posts are so informative that I hardly need to ask questions, although it has not stopped me so far! Does the pain enhance your pleasure, or is it part of your inherent desire to please?
Please excuse my loving all the tasty details.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:27 am

willingtoo wrote:
sadie wrote:Damn Carrie you have so much potential
Potential for what sadie?
Carrie when I say potential I mean first you're figuring this out pretty early in life, that's wonderful all by itself! (Hooking up with the BDSM/alt-sex world when I was your age was a ton harder than it is today, let alone anything as specific as foot-aficionado dominant men ;-) ). And as I've said, I think you've only just scratched the surface (I imagine you're tired of my repeating this :-/). The world of kinky/bdsm experience is really deep and I'm quite glad for you again that you're getting to experience this while you're still so young and pretty.

I'm gonna save some more thoughts for a PM.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:07 pm

Carrie, Is this aspect of your relationship with you dad due to wanting to please him? Or because at some point you had seen his wrath, even if not directed at you? A combination of both? A potent mix of love, power and fear of his disapproval? Many of our deep seated kinks come out of seemingly trivial incidents the we experience at a very young age. Mike's love of feet could come from sitting in the floor as a child and seeing a woman's bare feet, maybe touching them and making her laugh or arch her feet.
As for your upcoming "date" with Anthony, I know just how Mike feels! I feel the same way when my wife is planning a date with her Big Black Bull. He is very well endowed and how, as she loves tell me, " Fucks me like only a powerful black man can fuck a white man's willing wife!". There are so many words to describe that feeling and yet none truly can. Knowing that he will be taking her with his very large and thick black cock (almost twice my size and thickness and I'm 6" and thick) and how she will pant and beg for him to "use her as his little married white fuck toy". YES! The racial aspect is very much a part of this massive turn on for both of us (Get over it, people), but it's not the only or even major part.
Mike, you must know how this feels. The almost fight or flight anxiety that feeds your mind. The push-pull of wanting it to happen and watching it happen verses the deep fear in the pit of your stomach that what if she won't want your little white cock anymore (even if you're well endowed). the electric shock of hearing her beg him to fill your married wifes pussy with his powerful black seed. That "whats wrong with me that this turns me on like nothing else" feeling of wrongness and humiliation. The wanting to call this off and never, ever think or talk about it again. The "Oh my God, I don't think I can live if I can't have this in my life" rush you get every time you think about it. How hard you cum when you think of your sweet little Carrie writhing and having massive, gushing orgasms on his big black cock? How you can't handle the thought of him touching her after you cum. How when it's you inside of sweet Carrie, how you try harder and harder to go deeper and deeper to fill her up with your cock like only Anthony can. Mike is this what you feel or is it something different for you?
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:43 pm

SutterKane wrote:Carrie, Is this aspect of your relationship with you dad due to wanting to please him? Or because at some point you had seen his wrath, even if not directed at you? A combination of both? A potent mix of love, power and fear of his disapproval? Many of our deep seated kinks come out of seemingly trivial incidents the we experience at a very young age. Mike's love of feet could come from sitting in the floor as a child and seeing a woman's bare feet, maybe touching them and making her laugh or arch her feet.
As for your upcoming "date" with Anthony, I know just how Mike feels! I feel the same way when my wife is planning a date with her Big Black Bull. He is very well endowed and how, as she loves tell me, " Fucks me like only a powerful black man can fuck a white man's willing wife!". There are so many words to describe that feeling and yet none truly can. Knowing that he will be taking her with his very large and thick black cock (almost twice my size and thickness and I'm 6" and thick) and how she will pant and beg for him to "use her as his little married white fuck toy". YES! The racial aspect is very much a part of this massive turn on for both of us (Get over it, people), but it's not the only or even major part.
Mike, you must know how this feels. The almost fight or flight anxiety that feeds your mind. The push-pull of wanting it to happen and watching it happen verses the deep fear in the pit of your stomach that what if she won't want your little white cock anymore (even if you're well endowed). the electric shock of hearing her beg him to fill your married wifes pussy with his powerful black seed. That "whats wrong with me that this turns me on like nothing else" feeling of wrongness and humiliation. The wanting to call this off and never, ever think or talk about it again. The "Oh my God, I don't think I can live if I can't have this in my life" rush you get every time you think about it. How hard you cum when you think of your sweet little Carrie writhing and having massive, gushing orgasms on his big black cock? How you can't handle the thought of him touching her after you cum. How when it's you inside of sweet Carrie, how you try harder and harder to go deeper and deeper to fill her up with your cock like only Anthony can. Mike is this what you feel or is it something different for you?
You did a great job of describing what goes on in my head. I couldn't have written it better. Every word is exactly what goes on with me.

"The "Oh my God, I don't think I can live if I can't have this in my life" rush you get every time you think about it. How hard you cum when you think of your sweet little Carrie writhing and having massive, gushing orgasms on his big black cock? How you can't handle the thought of him touching her after you cum."

The rush is unbelieveable before and while it is happening. It's almost impossible to describe the sexual thrill and simutaneous horrendous Fear. I think only men like us can possibly understand.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:52 pm

willingtoo wrote:
SutterKane wrote:

The rush is unbelieveable before and while it is happening. It's almost impossible to describe the sexual thrill and simutaneous horrendous Fear. I think only men like us can possibly understand.
EXACTLY! You have to love her more than your own life and want her to have every sexual desire filled. To know that you love and trust her that much that you will risk losing her (But you never want that to happen) so she can have that experience, and to be so sexually excited by her ecstasy and orgasms, to see her please in ways that you just can't. It's overwhelming for a cuck. Your need for her sexual happiness is as great as her need for his cock, maybe more so. It's crazy but once you've tasted it, it gets in your blood and you can't imagine living without it. You either get what this is about, or you don't.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:51 pm

Thanks for sharing that. Nice to know there are at least some guys that understand. Those feelings actually make me physically shake when she leaves, while she is with him I am scared to death, and when she tells me everything in detail I explode! It's incredible!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:38 pm

I do the same when my wife says she has planned an evening with her Bull! My heart races, I have this nervous energy, can't set still. I want to jack off 25 times before he gets here but can't let myself because of that massive, mind blowing orgasm that I have when I watch the two of them. How I can have two or three just like that before I'm spent or I wait and reclaim her after he's used her to fill her little pussy. I love the feeling of sliding into her, stretched and cream filled. Sometimes I scoop some of his strong, black seed and use it to jack off as she tells me what he does to her and how much she loves it. Now that's a wild massive orgasm! Oh! And watching her jack his big black cock off and his cum covering her wedding ring... oh my, my!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:13 am

Good Morning,

Rambling thoughts. I'm very much ready for Aaron. I woke up so aroused and anxious to be fucked.

I didn't think I'd get this excited about Aaron. There is something sinister about him that makes me feel so very submissive. He scares me when he has me alone and helpless and I love that feeling. He loves my feet and I know they really turn him on and that turns me on. He takes what he wants and has little regard for my limits, I almost want him to over step. I know he wants to hurt me and would if he could get away with it. He just makes me feel feminine and vulnerable. I am very excited about him taking me again.

I've lost weight. I'm down to 108 from 115 when we started this adventure. I haven't tried to lose weight, I just have. Probably all the sexual tension and nervousness.

My feet are so soft from all the lotion Mike has been applying. He said they are as soft as they have ever been. Getting a pedicure this afternoon and a Sunless Tan after. I want to look as pretty as I can for him. I am feeling so submissive this morning. I want Aaron to take me so bad. I still want to be taken by Anthony, but being with Aaron tomorrow has me really turned on. Actually tingling and getting wet thinking about tomorrow night.

I am ready for anal if he wants it. Almost wishing he would. I am also ready for increased pain and hoping for bastinado and whipping. I can take a lot now before crying. I want to be pinned under him with my toes pointed submissively. I want his thick cock deep inside fucking me hard. I want his sperm deep inside me.

I don't know that I have much more to say this morning. I'm just really ready to be taken. I've even thought how sexy it would be to be used by both of them at the same time taking turns fucking me. Totally taken and used. Can't wait. I have really changed. I hope for the good. Mike LOVES the way I am.

Carrie

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:58 am

I'm excited for you Carrie. I think you already know this, if you ask Aaron for something he may deny it. If you want him to take your ass again then I can think of a couple of ways to instigate that.

If he leaves your hands free and is taking you from behind, once you're well warmed up reach back and insert a finger into your anus, he'll likely either just decide to take you anally then or comment, you could then say how you were turned on after your first time with him. If you have a moment on your back and you'd like to be taken anally face-face, then maybe play with yourself and use your hands to spread your backside and simply beg him for it.

I think most men can be manipulated by playing to their desire and ego, of course with Aaron this can backfire. I feel he creates this persona precisely to distance himself. I don't think he cares much for his partners' feelings except in so far as he can use them to control.

I could add a bunch more thoughts, mostly I'm thinking about the fun you're going to have in the swank condo again and of Mike receiving you home after to take care of you and love you the more deeply for having shared you.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:32 am

Hi Carrie...I don't believe I've seen a discussion on this before, but my concern is Aaron bringing additional guys around. Was there any discussion with Aaron on their being tested and/or condom use, what they can do or can't do? I don't want to put a damper on this, it's hugely exciting! I just don't want anything forgotten...

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:19 am

Good morning,

I'm leaving work at 1:00 to get ready for the 4:00 limo. I'm very excited and ready to be taken. Who knows what he has planned but that's what makes Aaron exciting. He's just a mean old Alpha man who takes what he wants the way he wants and I'm perfect for him because I am a weak little Submissive that can't say no to mean old men that love my feet and want to have me so much.

Got a pedicure and a Bronze tan after work. I know I'm attractive to these men and that gives me confidence and I feel pretty and sexy when I am with them. I love showing them my body and feet because I know it makes them desire me so much. I want to make them so turned on they can't wait to fuck me. It is just so thrilling when they can no longer resist and they take me any way they want.

I'm sure he will bring up the other men that supposedly want me. Mike and I have talked extensively about it and I am open to the idea and will tell him so if he brings it up. I just need more information about them and how it will take place. Obviously he loves making me available to other men almost the way Mike does. I think it really turns him on to set it up and I'll bet he will want to watch. His ex wife was a HW, so he knows the thrill of giving his woman to other men. Guess in his mind I am his to give away.

I've encouraged Mike to post here tonight. He said it helped to have some of you communicate with him last time when I was on the yacht. He always gets so nervous and upset but wants it to happen so much. I'll never understand. You have to be a man that wants his wife taken to understand like most of you guys. All I know is that it is a very powerful desire for him.

Short post this morning because I need to get to work early so I can leave early. Working from home tomorrow. Sectional is being delivered and painters are coming in. They are almost finished and they have done a fantastic job. Most decisions have been made for window treatments, area rugs, throw pillows etc.

I'll have a detailed report for you sometime tomorrow.

Carrie

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:04 am

Ahh, lovely Carrie ... it's nice to hear from you in the early morning. Today is my long day and I start work in a few minutes and finish up early, shortly after 4.

I went to bed quite horny -- reading yesterday's posts from cuckolds lametta and ky_da had a part in that, I went to sleep with my clit tingling, thinking of pussy and pregnant bisexual women. Waking, of course now I'm thinking of you bronzed, going off to get laid around the time I finish up work so I expect I'll enjoy hearing from Mike then.

Mike maybe you can help out here? I've no idea what a salon tanning treatment is like? (Tanned isn't so much a thing here in the cold northeast ;-). How intimately detailed is this? Does Carrie come back from the salon with bikini tan lines or does it extend to her intimate areas?

So yeah I'm thinking about how lovely it might be to take Carrie before and after her time with the old meanie Aaron, yes I'm wet contemplating that.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:29 am

I hope that it was everything that your submissive little body and mind needed, sweet Carrie! Mike, I just hope that if your cock was rubbed raw last night, that every orgasm was as good and strong as the first one! Best wishes!
Sutter
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:37 am

I have a brief moment, thinking about you Carrie, I figure right about now, bathing, primping a bit. I meant to ask last night, are you wearing the same white outfit as last time or something very different? I'll be on later to see how Mike is doing, I'm sure we're all imagining you wet in anticipation and then being well serviced. Can't wait to hear from you after <3 <3

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:54 pm

Mike,
I suppose by this time you are feeling somewhat edgy, I am convinced that Aaron has enough experience to give Carrie what she has eagerly anticipating, but keep her safe, with you both writing such wonderful plainspoken accounts of your relationship as you move into the new territory of sharing, your story has struck a chord with me, and I am sure equally with others who have been following your thread.
I only have very limited experience of the hot wife life, but willingly offer my support. others may be better equipped to offer advice.
I will check into your thread later although I am 5 hours ahead of you.
Best wishes,
Alex.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:06 pm

The limo picked her up right on time again. She looked so pretty, sexy and feminine. A sweet, little innocent looking woman that any man would want. I'm sending her out to be fucked and abused by some fucking rich guy in his locked down condo. How fucking crazy am I? I got home about 2:30 and she was getting ready. I put more lotion on her soft little feet which were already as soft as I've ever seen them. Her pedicure is perfect. her tan gives her a healthy glow and she just looks so hot! Cute dress and sexy revealing shoes is all she wore. She took a sweater just in case. It has cooled down a lot and the evenings are cool for a Florida girl anyway

I had that sick feeling in my stomache and butterflies. sending her out makes me feel so anxious and worried yet it's so erotic to watch her leave me for another man. What a fucked up mix of feelings. She posed her feet in my lap just before she left and I was hard as a rock knowing how much Aaron lusts for her feet and how he will ertainly use and abuse them not to mention the rest of her sexy little body and she'll give him anything ge wants. The next 7 hours will be erotic hell thinking about what is happening to her. now i wish I had insisted on going with her not just to watch Aaron fuck her but to be there if she needs me. I'm in extasy and hell at the same time.

Not sure if zI'll post again. writning this didn't help at all.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:27 pm

Mike she's gonna be fine, I'm sorry it seems to be hitting you harder for this assignation and yeah if conversing isn't helping then definitely don't.

If you feel like answering some questions, here you go ... Posting at 7pm, 3 hours after she left you just said she's back 7 hours from now??! That would suggest she's returning to you at 2AM and spending a total of 10 hours? Or was it to be 7 all told and returning at 11?

Just a dress and shoes? No underwear at all?

Anyway, be well as you can, I hope the angst isn't too awful.

Sadie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:41 pm

Hi mike,
Try and keep yourself occupied, watch a film or some sport on TV, do you run ,or go to a gym? my thoughts are with you both.
A.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:30 pm

Thanks solstice. So I turn on TV to watch MSNBC and who comes on but Natashia Bertrand. A long interview and her pretty face and cute smile. She looks so much like Carrie. I got hard thinking of Carrie watching Natashia. If anyone wants to know what Carrie looks like Natashia Bertrand could be her twin sister no shit ! Carrie's hair is lighter than Natashia's and that's about the only significant difference.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:39 am

Good Morning,

WOW ! That says it all!

The limo picked me up on time. The same good looking guy was the driver. He certainly knows why Aaron has me picked up but he shows no sign that I'm not just a regular passenger.

We arrived at the condo at exactly 5:00 and Aaron was there to greet me. He told me how pretty I looked and checked me out head to toe. We went up to his condo right away. He took me out on the balcony and we talked small talk and about the beautiful view. The we sat in separate chairs and he immediately offered me pot which I gladly accepted because I was really nervous. I didn't smoke at home before I left. Almost immediately I was feeling the effects and calming down a bit.

There was strange music playing in the background. Strange but extremely sexy music something like the Tantric Sex music that turns me on so much. This was sexy and primitive as well. Sexy to me anyway. Sounded like I was in a primitive sex ritual and I was the victim. I asked what it was and he said, "Shaman Drumming" It played through out the condo no matter which room we were in. He has a fantastic sound system Needless to say it turned me on.

He wanted me to tell him more about my fantasies. He especially wanted to hear the late night walk in college. I retold the story and several more that I have had many times. Some specific fantasies and the things in general that turn me on. It really arouses him and he wants more just like on the yacht. That went on for awhile and I was getting turned on and starting to feel a tingle and began to get wet. The pot is awesome and enhances sexual feelings more than any I have ever smoked. I was relaxing but excitingly anticipating what was sure to come.

Next he began talking about the other men that want me. He said they would pay a lot of money but I again told him money was not why I was doing this. He said he understood, but said it was stupid not to accept. He went on to describe a couple guys who would come down as soon as I was available and ready.

There are actually 6 guys besides him that communicate and share information and pictures of specific girls like me. Aaron has traveled to a couple locations to be with girls but no guys have visited his place in Florida. He has shared his girls in Vermont and N.C. a few times.

He was really pushing me to commit to meeting at least one, but I said I need time to think about it. They sound like similar versions of him and range in age from 50 to 65. They all like the same general type of girl. Pretty, small, sexy feet, submissive and at least somewhat intelligent.

He said most of the girls that were shared by these guys were Hot Wives or girl friends of men like him who got a thrill out of sharing women they really valued. He said HW couples are so easy to deal with and so willing. I guess they can spot them easily at Foot Night Parties. I want to know more about that, but things moved on and I didn't ask for more but I will at some point.

He then wanted me to sit across from him, take my shoes off and put my feet in his lap. He started massaging them and asking me to pose them certain ways. He pulled down his zipper and began rubbing his cock (Which was hard as a rock) on the inside arch of one of my feet. He kept telling me how gorgeous my feet were and how much they turned him on. He mentioned how soft my feet were and how awesome they feel on his cock. My foot looked so small in his hands and that gets me excited to be taken.

I continued to smoke and was getting very turned on as he pretty much worshiped my feet. They turn him and Anthony so much and it makes me feel so sexy and desired.

Next he took me inside and told me to take off my dress and lay on a couch and pose, then pleasure myself and move like I was being fucked. The lights were very low and the music was really getting to me. I was pretty stoned by then and I felt super sexy. He handed me a vibrator and it felt awesome. I fucked myself with it and was getting extremely turned on and close to an orgasm, but again he stopped me just short.

He told me to stand and turn around. He put a blindfold on me and cuffed my hands in front. He guided me to a bedroom. Not where he had me before in the master. He helped me lay on the bed and said he'd be right back and he wanted to see me in my sexiest pose when he returned.

The drumming was so sexy and I felt helpless but so turned on. I posed and waited for him. It seemed a long time. The room has two entrances and finally I heard the door slowly open.

Was like a bolt of lightening when I heard, "Hello Carrie" in a sinister monotone voice. It was Anthony!! I made a gasp. It scared me to death. I said in a soft voice, "Anthony is that you?" The reply.....nothing. A huge rush of adrenalin again.

He sat on the bed and began touching my thighs and began moving up my legs to my vagina. He began rubbing my clit and inserting his fingers. I was soaking wet by then.

Next he flipped me over sideways on my stomach and put his cock near my mouth. He said, "lift your feet and point your toes. Now suck my cock. My hands were cuffed under me and made it hard but I gave him the best oral pleasure I could. His thick huge cock made it hard to take it very deep, but I worked on the head of his cock and made it as good as I possibly could.

Next he turned me over and had me on my knees with him standing between my legs. I thought, "relax Carrie, here it comes." But it didn't. He slapped me really hard n the butt a few times then drove his cock into my vagina and began pumping deep and slow. He is so huge but it felt really good but he started choking me more than just a little pressure. I whimpered submissively. He growled deeply and it was scary for a minute or two.

After awhile he turned me over again on my back, told me to lift my legs and point my toes. My cuffed hands were over my head. He drove his cock deep into me as he held one foot in his massive hand. The other leg was free, knee up toes pointed. He began rubbing my clit with his free hand. he again squeezed my foot so hard it hurt. It felt like a vice. I said in a soft voice, "you want tom hurt me don't you?" There was no reply.

It felt so good along with his deep powerful thrusting. Suddenly he made a violent drive into me and I had my first massive full body orgasm. I was shaking uncontrollably and felt so much pleasure.

After I calmed down a bit he put my feet on his shoulders and cam down on me driving my knees toward my head until my feet were near my head, then continued to fuck me with powerful thrusts. I knew he was about to cum and he did. He exploded and shot his load as deep as he could. I had a pelvic orgasm at the same time.

A few minutes passed and he finally pulled out and let my legs down. I just laid there with my legs dangling over the side of the bed.

He flipped me over again and positioned me so just my feet hung over the edge of the bed. He placed a vibrator between my legs against my clit. Then nothing until I felt a lightening like sting on my feet. He was punishing my feet. He hit my feet several more times and I never knew when the next strike would happen. The anticipation was driving me crazy not knowing when the next painful slap was coming. My feet and legs reacted each time and commanded me to put my feet back down and together.

He uncuffed me and took off the blindfold. It was the first time I actually saw him. His massive black body towering over me and his huge cock totally hard and erect even though he just had an orgasm.

Next he got between my legs, put a pillow under my butt lifted my legs with his arms and started fucking me. Again slow deep but powerful thrusts. His cock felt so good inside me like no 0ther cock has. I could feel every inch going inside me and pulling out. There is no doubt a thick cock feels so much better than a normal one.

He fucked me for what seemed like a long time. He was sweating and breathing hard. I was doing my soft little girl moans with each thrust.

He said in a breathless but mean voice, "I do want to hurt you." as he was pounding me hard. I could feel the anger and mean tone to his voice. I had a huge fearful adrenalin rush with that and almost came when he said it. I knew he wanted to inflict more pain, but was holding back for whatever reason. There is no doubt he has a sadistic feel about him. I can sense it the way he fucks me. So aggressive, much more than anyone I have had sex with. It's like he is punishing me with every powerful thrust.

Finally I was close to orgasm and I felt him stiffen and his cock begin to twitch and he had another explosive orgasm and I came at the exact same time. A strong, full body orgasm again. I was quivering uncontrollably as usual with that intense an orgasm.

It was over. He finally pulled out of me. I could feel his Sperm running down my thigh and saw it oozing out of his still hard cock.

It may not sound like it from my writing, but he fucked me a long time and very aggressively. It was a lot of fucking and he has so much stamina probably because of the Cialis. He stayed rock hard the entire time. He was making comments about my feet through it all.

I told him how shocked I was that he was there. He kind of laughed and asked if it was exciting and did I like it. I said, "Of course it was. I was in complete shock and surprise. I love how you take me."

We talked for awhile ( mostly about how he and Aaron had planned the episode) when I noticed the other door was open and Aaron had obviously been watching. I was so entranced and blindfolded for much of it and I didn't notice. Anthony confirmed that Aaron had watched a lot of what happened as he had planned. He was still pretty hard and I was stroking his cock as we talked. It is so huge I have no words.

I told him how much he turned me on and that I wanted to be taken by him again. He said we could set up something at his house. He said it was in a fairly wealthy gated community. He said he has a room that is set up especially for a special kind of sex as he put it. It's my version of a dungeon but much nicer. Fearful adrenalin rush again just at the thought of being there with him.

I told him I or Mike would call him soon and explore some ideas for another date. He seemed pleased and said, "Great" I told him Mike wanted to meet him for a least one meeting before I could be with him. He agreed.

I dressed and said goodbye to both of them after talking for awhile. Aaron reminded me about the other men and hoped I would consider it. I said I would and I will. He had a sly smile on his face and obviously loved setting this up shocking me and watching. He walked me down to the waiting limo. If the driver didn't realize I had just been ravaged, he should have. I'm sure he knows exactly what happened.

I actually got home early. My Mike was waiting and we talked about what had happened in detail and we had great sex as I described everything. Again Mike came fast he was so excited. I didn't have an orgasm, but Mike understands how spent I am after these "Dates" But what fun we will have talking about it over and over as we have sex. We both love so much re-living what happen after each of these experiences, but Anthony is on a different level for both of us. It's so sexy and exciting I'm lost for words.

PS. I had Mike call Aaron to ask him about the music that was playing last night. It really made me feel sexy and taken. I LOVE those primitive drums. I feel like a sexual sacrifice. A pretty little innocent girl being forced to have sex with an ugly evil Sex Priest. I know that sounds crazy but it's really like that for me. You can hear it if you want to hear what turned me on so much. YouTube search:

SHAMANIC DRUMS + DEEP TRANCE HUMMING MEDITATION

Carrie
Last edited by willingtoo on Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:51 am

Carrie, that certainly was a surprise. I'm really glad you got to be with Anthony and that you got home with enough left to enjoy sex with Mike, I'm sure you being home early was a welcome relief after he'd been so keyed up.

Also thanks for filling us in before the daily ohw site blackout!

<3 <3

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:52 am

Wow Carrie! That is so hot. Thank you for sharing your amazing story.