I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
solstice
OHW Addict

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by solstice » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:17 am

Like Sadie, I too felt sickened by your treatment by Aaron, and the distress caused by his abuse. I refrained from talking about it especially as you were engaged with a therapist.
By the number of people reading your thread I am astonished that so few have responded, judging by the circumstances it may well be a good thing that the numbers are low, as you would likely be bombarded with differing advice and possibly some very unhelpful.
Here's hoping you have beneficial control over future encounters and Anthony meetings will continue to be enjoyable and not include any unacceptable excesses
Looking forward to your account of that night.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:49 pm

I have made changes in the above post as it could have been misread.

frank12
Trainable

Unread post by frank12 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:42 pm

When one is working through the processing of things past and integrating them back into the present its often good to have support and understanding, but its not necessary to hear advice from everyone, as too much advice from too many sources risks becoming a cacophony. I would venture there are many who are following every moment and recognizing there's no need to comment beyond what is being said.
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:41 pm

frank12 wrote:When one is working through the processing of things past and integrating them back into the present its often good to have support and understanding, but its not necessary to hear advice from everyone, as too much advice from too many sources risks becoming a cacophony. I would venture there are many who are following every moment and recognizing there's no need to comment beyond what is being said.
:up:

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:42 am

Good morning,

I am so sorry I didn't get anything posted since Friday night. There is so much to write about and will take several postings to tell everything. Mike wants to post as well so this will be broken up into at least three postings.

Anthony was late 15 minutes at least and I know it was intentional to raise the anticipation. If that was his intent it worked. The house looked great and the only lights were from the Christmas tree and candles Mike had lit all over the house. He even lit torches out by the pool. I was wearing the white satin kimono robe and the black slip beneath. I wore a very sexy pair of black panties and I was barefoot.

When he didn't show at 7:00 we began to wonder what was up? We both started to check outside watching for him to drive up. We were like brother and sister waiting for Santa Clause. We were getting more and more concerned as time went slowly by. It seemed like he was hours late. When he finally did pull up in a huge Black Escalade, Mike ran back to the pool area because the plan was for me to greet him alone.

I opened the door and there he was. Even taller and more impressive than I remember. In my bare feet I immediately felt like a little girl with him looking down on me.. I was so excited I was actually quivering. He smiles and handed me a gift box with a pretty ribbon. After pulling me into him and way up on my toes he gave me a long, deep passionate kiss. He asked where Mike was because he wanted me to open the gift with Mike present. I told him Mike was out by the pool and I took him out to greet Mike.

There was a definite air of great confidence about him as he shook hands with Mike. Right away he said he wanted me to open the box. There were at least 4 pair of thigh high stockings of various shades. He ordered me to try on a pair but to do it as slow and sexy as I could. I have been posing my legs and feet for Mike for years. I was excited because I knew I could put on a really sexy show.

I sat on the couch outside and they sat across from me in chairs. He told me which pair to put on so I started. I felt so sexy knowing for sure the two men watching loved my feet and legs. It's hard to describe how I do it but I put my foot into one, stretched out my leg, pointed my toes and slowly pulled the rest of the stocking up my leg to the top of my thigh. I did the same with the other and began my leg and foot show. Anthony was in charge and made comments about my feet and legs. He kept commenting on my legs but especially my feet. They just watched the show and I knew Mike was getting really nervous and that both men really wanted me. It was so erotic posing for two real foot lovers. I knew my feet and legs looked great as I slowly moved my legs in sexy poses. I could actually feel Anthony's desire to fuck me. I LOVED every second of it and was really getting wet by then. The Shaman drums were playing and I felt like a sacrifice for Anthony to take any way he wanted. Those slow, primal drums are so erotic.

Mike is looking for a video he had me watch long ago to learn how to be sexy putting on hose.

Anthony told Mike he wanted me alone for at least an hour. He said he assumed Mike wanted to watch and he would let him know when it was time. He took me by the hand and asked where the bedroom was and I led him. He told me to take off the robe and lay on the bed. He took off everything he was wearing but his shorts. I watched him undress revealing his huge muscular body and was getting more aroused by the second. I could see the huge bulge in his shorts and thought surely it is hard. I was to find out it wasn't even half erect.

He laid beside me, took me into his arms and gave me a deep kiss. he put my head on his shoulder and asked me to tell him my sexiest fantasies and he would listen. He said, "Tell me everything'. I want to know what your deepest secrets. I started talking and telling him my sexiest fantasies. I started with basic "Being Taken by a variety of men and eventually got to the craziest. At some point, he put my hand on his cock and I began to stroke it. I could feel it getting harder and harder as I talked. He pulled it out and I looked at it closely for the first time. I saw it before but couldn't really examine it, but I was getting a really close look now. I kept stroking and telling him my most erotic fantasies. I held nothing back.

His cock is enormous compared to any I have ever seen in real. Straight but pointing towards his stomach. It is very veiny which I Love. Not only long, but so thick. My hand again looked like a little girl's on his enormous manhood. I could feel it throbbing as I stroked it and continued my fantasies. It was obvious my fantasies turned him on a lot and he was getting more and more turned on. He just listened as I slowly stroked his cock and massaged the head of his cock. It has to be 9 inches or more. When I put my hand around it, I couldn't touch my finger to my thumb it's that thick. I was rubbing up and down his leg real slow with my foot. I could tell he loved it.

I could have gone on for hours describing my fantasies, but after at least half an hour he finally said, "I want to know everything that turns you on Carrie. What drives you sexually. If we are going to do this on a regular basis, I want to make it as sexy for you as I can. It's obvious your fantasies match my desires perfectly. Being submissive is your main theme and being a Dominant is mine. Perfect match I'd say. I am going to Rock your World !" Huge rush of adrenalin.

He finally said go tell Mike he can watch or whatever in about 20 minutes. Me? Yes you, it will drive him crazy to see you. I want us to really get into it first. I went out wearing just my slip and panties which he hadn't removed yet. Mike was beside himself and nervous as I've ever seen him. I went back into the room and he had removed his shorts and looked like a "Black Greek God" propped up on a pillow waiting. He looked so huge and intimidating. Almost afraid to lay by him. I was beside him like before and began stroking his cock again. It was hard as a Rock and he moaned as I stroked. He began kissing me with long deep kisses. I couldn't wait kiss and suck his gigantic cock but he made me wait knowing how much I was ready.

Before I started, I said, "Can I ask you a question?" He said fine. I asked, "You want to hur me don't you?" He said, "Yes but let me explain about me a little." He told me his desires and I get to that in awhile.

I'm not going to describe what came next because the video Mike found describes it 100 times better than I could. It's the search on Bing. type "Brooke Bailey Mark Rockwell." It's the one titled, "Young girl gives her pussy to random man." I did pretty much everything she does in that video. I studied it intently with Mike. Even the way he asked her to slowly move her butt as she sucked his cock. And the way she made herself available from the rear and how she placed her feet on his thighs. Pretty much everything she did on the video. Every move in fact. Just picture Natashia Bertrand's face lol.

I am going to leave it here for now and continue later this morning. I have to do some private journaling now while I have certain thoughts.

Carrie

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:26 am

i'm sure the video is hot, but i think it would be even hotter if u describe everything in detail. it will be much hotter coming from u. i bet most on her would appreciate it.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:47 am

wagonmaker1 wrote:i'm sure the video is hot, but i think it would be even hotter if u describe everything in detail. it will be much hotter coming from u. i bet most on her would appreciate it.

It's something I will probably do every time with Anthony. He LOVED it! He can see my feet the entire time with the oral and entry from behind with my feet on his thighs. I still think it's worth a look since it will be part of what I do every time. I'll try to describe later if you guys want. The video explains it MUCH better than my writing ever could. Everyone should see it once at least because my description will never get it right.

I will have more detail this afternoon. There is just so much to tell. There was much more dialog between the three of us. Getting things right this time so everyone is happy. He has expectations as well if it's going to be a regular date. He turns me on enough for sure. He's the first guy I want to be with again and again. There are a lot of things we explored and are considering. A few things he wants we are not sure aboutbut don't have to decide right now. Just possibilities. He is nothing like Aaron He wants this to be good and so do we.

More later today I hope.

Carrie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:26 am

Carrie,
I'm glad to see that the event with Anthony was all you and Mike hoped it would be. It seem that you handled it well and that it didn't trigger any negative reaction. That's a very good sign! Rest assured that if it does, please don't ever put your mental health or your relationship with Mike in jeopardy just because you feel obligated to a bunch dissipated kinksters that are busy drooling and wanking, waiting for the two of you's next adventure!
Best wishes,
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:18 am

Wagonmaker took the words right out of my mouth, I have watched the video Mike recommended 3 times now, which was good, but could not take the place of you giving us your perspective from your experience, hope you are not too shy to give your viewpoint. you have a way of telling it that makes me feel I was there!
Are you willing you tell us the things you talked about with Anthony did it include hard limits?
I know it is a busy time for you both thank you for continuing to tell us of your night.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:46 am

Good Afternoon,

I think I left off where I asked him if he wanted to hurt me. He wanted to know why I asked. I said I could just sense it. I explained that a couple times when he held my foot he squeezed it so hard it hurt and he made an angry deep growl like an animal at the same time. I told him he made that same growl when he got real aggressive and manhandled me moving me into positions he wanted or drove inside me.

He explained that he did get turned on by inflicting pain on a submissive but he realized long ago that most women have a limit as to how much they can take and if he went too far they would be so fearful that they were reluctant and didn't want to be with him again. He has learned to control the urges and take it slowly. It isn't necessary for him to enjoy sex with a submissive. He said it is already obvious that I can go so far.

I responded that I just recently got into some of it but had no idea what my limits are but that Aaron went way overboard with his abuse. He said he knows and does not want to lose the chance to be with me that way. He said, "We'll talk more later about that. Right now I just want to fuck you.

Without saying anything I rolled between his legs, lifted my feet so he could see them easily and began making love to his gigantic, handsome cock. I gave him the best oral I could. I literally made love to his cock in every way possible. After a few minutes he kid of stopped me and I knew why. I could taste his pre-cum and I sensed he didn't want to cum all the way. So I turned (Mike and I practiced from the video and made myself available to his cock. He teased me with it before he penetrated slowly. I was so wet it went in easily because he also took his time. I've never felt anything like it. I was moving for him in a circular fashion. After a bit he said, "Just move on the head." I did slowly rotate on just first few inches inside me. I had the whole head of his cock inside. He moaned so deep with pleasure. It put maximum pressure on the most sensitive area of his cock. He was moaning so deep and it really turned me on knowing I was pleasing him so much.

Then I put my feet on his thighs so he could easily see the soles of my feet and he continued to fuck me and I moved as sexy as I could. It was pleasing him so much I loved it. It was a bit uncomfortable with my feet on his thighs, but he loved it so much I didn't mind. I kept moving my hips and pointing my toes. I could feel his cock throbbing and I knew he was about to cum. I tried to move so that it would make his orgasm explosive. He grabbed my hips and drove completely inside my vagina and then exploded as far in me as he could. I didn't orgasm yet but I was so close. I think I didn't cum because I was concentrating so much on giving him pleasure.

I left the position I was in and he mounted me in the missionary position after putting a pillow under my hips for maximum penetration. I pulled my knees up, pointed my toes and pressed my heels into the side of his hips as he started driving into me with so much power. He has powerful hips and drives inside me with so much raw strength.

His cock felt unbelievable thrusting in and out of my dripping wet vagina. I was in my "Little Girl" mode and made soft little sighs and moans. He said he loved how I moaned. He said it was so feminine. The entire time he was kissing me and moving his tongue into my mouth. His big soft lips and tongue are amazing. That is so sexy I can't explain how turned on I was. His huge thick cock driving inside as he kissed me with so much passion.

He fucked me like that for quite awhile then turned me on my side and lifted my leg over his and fucked me from behind. His cock is so huge even in that position he filled me. He was thrusting so hard. He flipped me over again into the missionary position, drove super hard and deep and I had an orgasm I could never describe. I was out of control shaking and convulsing uncontrollably and he kept driving until I came all the way which seemed like minutes. He relaxed and drove again and I had nearly the same orgasm. I have no words to describe. I shook and convulsed like never before. Even my legs and feet were shaking. I felt totally taken.

We rested then he kneeled over me and grabbed my foot and began kissing, licking and nibbling on them. They looked like a child's feet in his massive hands. He is no doubt a huge Foot Lover.

He wanted to fuck me again and positioned me again in the missionary. I pulled up my legs and he drove inside me again. He is so huge and thick. We both came again at almost the same time. It wasn't as violent an orgasm as the first two times but it was great.

This entire time I could tell Mike was in and out of the room but he remained as obscure as he could and quite frankly I paid little attention I was so into Anthony and what he was doing to me.

We rested. I will leave it here for now and write more later. There is so much more to tell about the conversation.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:26 am

P.S. Mike just read my post and he said I forgot a couple details I told him and I should have included. better late than never.

When Anthony came inside me the first two times, it may have been my imagination, but I swear I could feel his ejaculation inside me the first two times. The feeling is sooo sexy! I know a lot of Juices were running down the inside of my legs even though he came so deep inside. Maybe I didn't, but it sure felt like I could feel it. Anthony must shoot a huge load for sure because it wasn't just my lubrication. It was just another thrill Anthony gave me.

I KNOW I can feel his cock twitch when he cums. No doubt about that.

Carrie
Last edited by willingtoo on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:29 am

Oh Carrie, you told that with such emotion and clarity I could have been in the room, if his understanding of your needs continue like that, adding the love and devotion from Mike, this would surely be an experience to treasure for a long time. So glad there is more to come.
Hope it didn't leave Mike as an exhausted wreck! as it likely to have left you.
Alex.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:33 am

Damn girl you nearly make me want to switch back to batting for the hetero team ;-)

Good for you both .. well all 3 :-)

S

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:02 pm

did Mike actually watch as u sucked Anthony's cock? & did he watch as Anthony actually had his cock inside u, fucking u? watching those 2 things as they happen is the real thrill to sharing a hw.

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:03 pm

could mike tell us his feelings, if he did watch these things happen.

frank12
Trainable

Unread post by frank12 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:31 pm

I’d have to chuckle with you Sadie!

But Carrie, I must agree wholeheartedly with the others to say that pointing us to videos - even if they are VERY similar - is not at all as powerful as your telling us in your writing how you moved, where you wriggled and the poses you performed. I suspect you recall our earliest conversations about the power of your own words wielded well. So ok, point to the videos for those who like that concrete visual as a reference, but I suspect that most will prefer your detailed descriptions to the approximations of some professional erotic actress.

By a large margin

Prof Wood
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:12 pm

You have a unique voice! You're so damn modest, you don't see how it's that voice that draws us to you like the Pied Piper of Hamelin, as much as the things you do. My dear, you have a talent and a power. You're an atomic bomb of sex, submission and magic words...with sexy feet.
Damn, just Damn!
Best damn wishes,
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:42 pm

wagonmaker1 wrote:i'm sure the video is hot, but i think it would be even hotter if u describe everything in detail. it will be much hotter coming from u. i bet most on her would appreciate it.
Plus, if you share the juicy details with us, while it's all still fresh in your mind, you will have it later for your book. :up: :lol:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:55 pm

Hey guys,

I'm going to post something soon (probably in the morning) explaining a few things for those that follow me on a regular basis. SutterKane, Mr1SexyGILF, Solstice, hotwife31, wagonmaker1, Frank12 and others that enjoy my posts.

I just want you know where I am right now with journaling all the juicy details. It's not bad at all and not the end of my writing, it's just an explanation of a few things. Just being honest but I want to go into greater detail for some of you so you understand.

I just hope everyone reads it.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:13 pm

SutterKane wrote:You have a unique voice! You're so damn modest, you don't see how it's that voice that draws us to you like the Pied Piper of Hamelin, as much as the things you do. My dear, you have a talent and a power. You're an atomic bomb of sex, submission and magic words...with sexy feet.
Damn, just Damn!
Best damn wishes,
Sutter
SutterKane,

Thank you so much. I am flattered and these are the kind of wonderful comments from you and others that motivate me to write and post so much detail here. People need motivation to write for others. Please read my post tomorrow concerning this.

carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:33 pm

I certainly can't improve on the content of the recent comments from your faithful followers, so before I go to bed (It's 11:30 pm here) can I leave you with a limerick, which hopefully will make both of you smile:
Nb. you in no way resemble the young girl,

There was a young girl whose frigidity
Approached cataleptic rigidity,
Till you gave her a drink,
When she quickly would sink
In a state of complaisant liquidity.

Sweet dreams.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:30 am

Oh our sweet sexy lil submissive Carrie, your ability to please Mike, Anthony and your ardent adoring OHW followers is magnificent. I’m thrilled Friday night with Anthony was spectacular for all three of you. I wasn’t unduly concerned that diving back in was premature but am elated in didn’t open up any wounds. No doubt you’ve found a winner in Anthony.

I concur with others that the videos Mike pointes is to enhance our enjoyment but nothing can compare to reading your rendition of your personal experience. You truly are a gifted writer. I and many others will be devour each and every post you share with us!

In total awe and endless lust, OM

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:30 am

Good Morning,

I want to explain a few things. I have been posting here for almost 9 months and have tried to write in a way that is interesting and exciting. I spend a lot of time writing especially for all of you who follow Mike and me. I take care to give as much inside info and detail as I can. I have always journaled for myself, but this is the first time I have actually written for a specific audience.

Recently Mike and I have suggested videos that explain or show things because we thought it would save me a lot of time and still give you a great idea of what is done during my time with other men. Mike is very visual as are most men so he thought some of the things that I do repeatedly wouldn't need detailed explanation. That was the idea of suggesting videos. In the case of the most recent video, I actually studied what the girl was doing because Mike thought Anthony would really enjoy the same. It was foot oriented plus a new position and little moves she made. I did get a lot of little ideas from the video to duplicate with Anthony. Sure enough he LOVED all of the things I learned from the video and I'm glad we practiced.

I get some feedback on my experiences with other men, but I'm finding it's not enough to motivate me to continue writing with explicit such detail. So I thought the videos would shorten my writing time and still give enough detail to be exciting. I love the fact that so many of you get turned on when I write. It actually turns me on knowing I am turning you on. As anyone who has followed me knows, I love pleasing men even when it's just writing about the sex that is happening. Just knowing men are so aroused that they actually masturbate reading what I wrote is exciting to me and Mike.

I am experiencing these men and love giving the details of what they do to me with Mike right after because it thrills him so much. But I don't really need to write in great detail what happens for myself. I do it to please all of you.

The problem is that I need more feedback to be motivated to write so much detail for you. Some of you have been awesome telling us how much you enjoy my writing. I guess I need that more than I am getting. Yesterday some comments were made that I appreciated so much like the following:

You have a unique voice! You're so damn modest, you don't see how it's that voice that draws us to you like the Pied Piper of Hamelin, as much as the things you do. My dear, you have a talent and a power. You're an atomic bomb of sex, submission and magic words...with sexy feet.
Damn, just Damn!
Best damn wishes,
Sutter

But Carrie, I must agree wholeheartedly with the others to say that pointing us to videos - even if they are VERY similar - is not at all as powerful as your telling us in your writing how you moved, where you wriggled and the poses you performed. I suspect you recall our earliest conversations about the power of your own words wielded well. So ok, point to the videos for those who like that concrete visual as a reference, but I suspect that most will prefer your detailed descriptions to the approximations of some professional erotic actress.

I'd love it if I got more detail from you guys as to why you enjoyed certain things I write for you. Nothing really long but specific. Comments on my writing style, the things that are done to me or I do for the men I have sex with. Maybe just a couple things that you like reading.

It could be a pm if you don't want to post on the main thread. I really need more of that to stay motivated writing in detail. I need to know that it is erotic and how much it turns you on. I truly work hard to make my posts as interesting and sexy as I can and a person like me can only write with enthusiasm and passion knowing there are people that look forward to and enjoy what I write.

I hope it isn't asking too much, but I thought it was time since so many showed a preference for my writing over the videos and I was going to do more of that.

I am truly flattered by the compliments and comments some of you give from time to time and it truly motivates me to write more for you to enjoy. Every author needs to know their work is appreciated. Since I have no reviews, or book sales, your comments are all I have.

You might even make suggestions. That would be fun !

Please try to understand. I hope this doesn't anger anyone.

I have so much more to write about last Friday with Anthony and will post again soon.

Carrie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:08 am

I very much appreciate the work that your writing is to you. And it is work! Witting out your naked soul, fears and fantasies, putting it all before us, your Internet stranger family. The terror and arousal putting it down in words, must cause for you, my dear Carrie. But when we read what you've written, it is as smooth as silk to us. You will write about an adventure you've had, and I devour your words like a starving man allowed to set at a Queen's banquet! I often set back, having just finished you prose, and say "Wow". My heart beating fast, my brow damp, with a ache throbbing away in my balls. When you write about your need for Anthony's huge cock, his massive body, your need to submit to his overwhelming power, it thrills me to my core. How it feels for you to have him take your pretty little feet in his hands and know that he aches to hear you cry out in pain as he apply's hard pressure to them, makes me willing to sell my soul to change places with him.
When you write about your love for Mike, how he makes you feel secure and loved. How that makes you free to explore this need you have to be taken by rough, powerful men, how he reclaims you with his love and need, how you reward him by posing your legs and feet for him, how he get's to see you first thing in the morning, your hair all tousled, sleepy eye'd and warm, makes me want to sell my soul to be in his place. I'd even sell my bike for that honor. You make me think of Leonard Cohen songs
"If it be your will
If there is a choice
Let the rivers fill
Let the hills rejoice
Let your mercy spill
On all these burning hearts in hell
If it be your will
To make us well"

You may be a submissive, but you are a most powerful creative sexual being, Carrie. Most Powerful.

I remain your most humble servant,
Sutter
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:27 am

Good Morning,

I'm going to try finishing the night with Anthony.

We both had an almost simultaneous orgasms. He laid on top of me for a few minutes and pulled his cock out. It was still hard as when he started. The Cialis or Viagra, whatever he takes is obviously effective. We got up and he dressed and I put on my robe. He never did remove my slip. My panties, which he removed at some point (Can't remember) were so damp I didn't put them on again. His sperm, my lubrication or combination of both were running down my leg. I was going to wipe it off, but he said, "Let Mike see it, it will turn him on, so I didn't.

I took Anthony's hand and led him to the kitchen where Mike was sitting at the island waiting. Anthony and I took stools across from Mike. Anthony made sure I sat next to him, not Mike. He started talking. He said he just wanted us to listen and not agree to anything right away.

"If we are going to be exclusive, there are things we need to discuss." Mike shook his head in agreement. First he has been having sex with a girl who is a HW and was shared with him by her Bull (not the husband) It was only 2-3 times a month or so. That had gone on for the past 5-6 months. I was the only other girl he had sex with in that period of time.. He is willing to give that up and make me exclusive IF I was available to him when he wanted me as well as when I was ready for him. A two way street. He would not expect sex immediately, but would expect it within a short time after his request. Even if it was sometimes just a quickie.

He said that anything beyond regular sex would be agreed on by all three of us. He explained his urge to inflict pain was too great and he doesn't want to leave it to his discretion alone. I don't want to ruin things with me. He has a room in his house that is set up for more aggressive sex. Everything he needs.

He said I was very special and has never been with a submissive as perfect as me. He addressed me directly, "You are very pretty, small, you have a sexy body and your feet and legs are as pretty as I have ever seen or been with. You're also very intelligent which is the hardest quality to find. All of that in one woman is almost impossible to find (echoing what Aaron said about me) I don't want to ruin it with you like Aaron did."

Mike and I were just listening. He is very forceful when he talks. When the floor is his, it is HIS. Actually he TAKES the floor like most Alphas do.

The next (demand I guess) thing was that eventually he would like to share me with one or two of his acquaintances who have the same interest in the exact same kind of girl but only if I would agree. Not the way Aaron did it by pressure and surprise. Just like the girl who is being shared with him by his Bull friend. He said, "Just like Mike, once he feels like a girl is kind of his, there is a strong desire to share her. It's almost as sexy for him to share me as it is for you (meaning Mike)." He assured us that again was our decision not his alone. It's not necessarily a deal breaker if I don't want to, but something I will no doubt eventually want. I didn't ask yet, but I'm thinking he was married to a HW that left with her Bull like Aaron.

I use the term Bull now since that is how he refers to himself and other men like him.

The last thing was that he attends 3 business gatherings a few times a years with an exclusive group of investors that have mutual investments. They discuss potential investments and how their current investments are performing. They always go to 5 star resorts in the Caribbean, out West and even Alaska and Hawaii once each. They are 4 days long, leaving Fridays return Mondays. He said he has always gone alone and most the others always bring an attractive woman with them. Not the same girls every time. Wives and girlfriends. (I looked at Mike and we both realized where this was going at that point). He'd like to take me with him sometime. Again not a deal breaker but something he'd really like to do. He said, "The next one is probably too soon. We are meeting in March at Palm Springs.

Mike told him right away everything had to be discussed between just he and I. He said he knew that would be the case and he encouraged it. He said in his experience long term arrangements like we are proposing only work when there is strong 3 way communication.

There is even more to come. He fucked me one more time before he left. I think to establish his dominance more than strong desire. He didn't ask either of us, he just took my arm to the bedroom and fucked me like an animal. His hard on was amazing even after the first pretty intense session.

In terms of my message yesterday I received a message that was even more than I'd hope for. I loved it but they don't have to be as long. But I LOVED the specific things he mentioned that turn him on. If I get a few of those on a regular basis, I'd be more than motivated to spend the time and effort to write with detail like I have.

The terror and arousal putting it down in words, must cause for you, my dear Carrie. But when we read what you've written, it is as smooth as silk to us. You will write about an adventure you've had, and I devour your words like a starving man allowed to set at a Queen's banquet! I often set back, having just finished you prose, and say "Wow". My heart beating fast, my brow damp, with a ache throbbing away in my balls. When you write about your need for Anthony's huge cock, his massive body, your need to submit to his overwhelming power, it thrills me to my core. How it feels for you to have him take your pretty little feet in his hands and know that he aches to hear you cry out in pain as he apply's hard pressure to them, makes me willing to sell my soul to change places with him.
When you write about your love for Mike, how he makes you feel secure and loved. How that makes you free to explore this need you have to be taken by rough, powerful men, how he reclaims you with his love and need, how you reward him by posing your legs and feet for him, how he get's to see you first thing in the morning, your hair all tousled, sleepy eye'd and warm, makes me want to sell my soul to be in his place.

Carrie