How important is Hotwifing to your sex life?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How important is Hotwifing to your sex life?

I can't get hard if another man isn't involved
6%
We only have sex if another man is present, or immediately afterwards
1%
Our sex life centers around howifing and we have almost no other kinds of sex (kinky or vanilla)
10%
Most of sex involves hotwifing in some way, but we occasionaly have other kinds sex
23%
Some of our sex involves hotwifing, but we mostly have other kinds of sex
25%
We dabble occasionally hotwifing when the opportunity presents itself, but otherwise don't explicitly seek it out
11%
I want to engage in hotwifing, but we only fantasize right now
15%
I want to engage in hotwifing, but my partner isn't interested.
9%

Total votes: 274

iloanmywife

Re: How important is Hotwifing to your sex life?

Unread post by iloanmywife » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:39 am

Her number1 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:12 pm
My wife is a Hotwife, I'm a Hotwife husband. It is and has been a part of our sex life, love life, and life in general for several years. It is just a part of who we are, a part along with all of the other parts. Like most, our life has so many facets and this is just another facet, a hobby we enjoy.
annsman wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:27 pm
For us its a bit of fun to enhance our love life, it is part of our lifestyle, not our lifestyle.
jw_kk wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:16 pm
Our sex life is mostly in balance between hot wife encounters, and “vanilla” sex as a couple.
Parsifal wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 4:14 am
For us it's become our main dynamic in the sense that it is, at a minimum, fantasy material that gets us in the mood for sex with each other and pulls the extra feeling of lust into it that makes the release we get from our long term marital sex most satisfying. She doesn't always have to be actually dating someone else for us to enjoy that mindset. But when she's not, we are never outside feeling it as possibility of happening in the foreseeable future.
Great comments that reflect our feelings, with added emphasis on Parsifal's bolded statement. The central theme to our relationship is to blave ( ;) ) and the central theme to our sex life is hotwifing. Most of the sex we have is one-on-one (though not necessarily vanilla), but the hotwife/cuckold aspect always there, always just beneath the surface. We like that we have a hotwife marriage even if we're not doing something explicitly related to it. She will never not be a hotwife.