How have your wife's orgasms changed since she became a hotwife?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How have your wife's orgasms changed since she became a hotwife?

1a: She is able to have an orgasm much easier
33%
1b: There is little change in how easy or hard it is for her to have an orgasm
13%
2a: She has more intense orgasms
45%
2b: There is little change in the intensity of her orgasms
9%

Total votes: 365

adamgunnauthor
Player

Re: How have your wife's orgasms changed since she became a hotwife?

Unread post by adamgunnauthor » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:12 pm

My wife trained herself when she was in her twenties to have good and multiple orgasms. When I met her in her thirties she orgasmed more than any other woman I'd been with up to that time. When we started MFMs in her fifties, she didn't have any problems and still doesn't.

Teuvoo
Virgin

Unread post by Teuvoo » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:29 am

She started having orgasms from penetration only with her first well-endowed bull. She tells those are far more intense than from clit stimulation and I can really see the difference. Sometimes she cums multiple times but needs to be fucked for quite long so often bull cums before it happens.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:49 am

Welcome to the forum Teuvoo.

frank12
Experienced

Unread post by frank12 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:43 am

One lovely wife I was enjoying told me that she had noticed several changes in her ability to orgasm - with her hubby. Her husband had noticed and said something to her because she was much more orgasmic and she was aware - and more so because he had noticed. I attribute much of it to her overall levels of sexual excitement rather than to anything else, and much of that was because she was becoming more open about her previously suppressed sexual interests and desires.

She discovered her g-spot orgasms with me, and though she did not get the same with hubby she felt that made a difference in how easily and frequently she would orgasm under his attentions. Overall she loved being more orgasmic (well, of course!).
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:51 am

She started having orgasms when she became a hotwife. Has never had an orgasm with me.

Teuvoo
Virgin

Unread post by Teuvoo » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:48 am

frank12 wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:43 am
She discovered her g-spot orgasms with me, and though she did not get the same with hubby she felt that made a difference in how easily and frequently she would orgasm under his attentions. Overall she loved being more orgasmic (well, of course!).

By g-spot orgasm you mean orgasm from penetration?
I think this is the case with lots of hotwifes. I think it has a lot to do with new levels of being aroused and excited as you already wrote. Also sex with a bull can be something new. Not all women have had fucked hard with a really big cock.

Cumcpl
Trainable

Unread post by Cumcpl » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:20 pm

My wife's is more or less the same. In any sexual situation, the setup makes the difference. If she's all worked up, she climaxes fast.

My orgasms has become more intense though.
Always interested in meeting new people..... feel free to pm

Funtimecouple
Trainable

Unread post by Funtimecouple » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:02 pm

Wife has always has always been strong multi orgasmic since I have known her and gotten to know her body. I was the first to make her squirt and quite often she does while fucking other men so much so that she always asks for a towel so she doesn’t soak the bed.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:12 pm

She has them now, LOLLOL.

CW

cuckcouple7784
Virgin

Unread post by cuckcouple7784 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:30 am

My wife has more intense orgasms with me now but only if I use the Hitachi wand on her or my mouth, but with her
hung lovers she orgasms several times with their cock and squirts a lot with them, when we have sex it's more loving and familiar, with her lovers it's down and dirty fucking with no inhibitions which coupled with the naughty nature of what she's doing makes her more explosive

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:48 am

My wife has particularly intense orgasms with well-endowed lovers who can stimulate her g-spot.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:55 am

The simple answer is yes, she's more orgasmic now than before, but the more complex answer is that it's hard to separate the consequent from the coincidental. Fantasies of hotwifing and aphrodisiacs helped a lot even before she started dating.

findingout1
Trainable

Unread post by findingout1 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:44 am

I writing this from the viewpoint of a bull (although I do have a hot girlfriend who is married and a regular with me, but sees others also). in any case, i have had a number of women tell me that sex with their husbands improved after we started our affairs, i.e., sex with their husbands revived and became more frequent and/or more intense. i think that married women change once they let themselves go outside their marriage for sex. they become sexier with their husbands or become sexier in ways that the husband's notice even if they don't know what she is doing. I have been told of marriages that were nearly sexless that became warm and loving again. Not everyone has that happen. Some husbands are just duds and stay that way. But it has happened enough that I answered for all these women on the survey -- more often, more intense.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:35 pm

KK's never had trouble reaching orgasm, but there have been changes since we started the hot wife thing.

KK's orgasms have become more intense, much more frequent, and her level of vocalization, including moaning, screaming in pleasure, dirty talk have increased significantly. Prior, KK was not very verbal, or vocal during orgasm, possibly inhibited because of factors like kids at home. A definite plus is that her level of arousal and positive sexual anxiety/energy has increased - I think this is related to the frequency she's able to enjoy hot, uninhibited sex.

Another artifact is her frequency of multiple orgasms and squirting. I'd say that seven of ten times, she'll enjoy a simply smashing series of orgasms combined with wet, juicy squirting. KK almost never squirted prior to going down the hot wife road. She's also become a totally uninhibited masturbator, which I really enjoy.

wildrollercoaster
OHW Addict

Unread post by wildrollercoaster » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:08 pm

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29185&start=2650#p1200569

Excerpt:

Since a year or two after she and I first connected, she's become reliably multi-orgasmic under the right circumstances.

One is when I orally savour her with a certain loving, intense connectedness that I can't properly describe with words. Like one afternoon, a year or so into our relationship, when I briefly visited her to talk, bring her something, or whatever -- can't recall the reason. When I was about to leave her condo, we kissed goodbye in her entry hallway. First a quick kiss, which spontaneously led to an intoxicating, lingering secondary kiss, which spontaneously led to her lying on the floor by the door while I passionately buried my face between her legs. During the next several minutes she was seized by about five consecutive orgasms, until she had to stop me when it had become too overwhelming to bear.

Another circumstance is during a variation of deep, passionate, missionary lovemaking that also couldn't be adequately described. Very slow -- almost still -- with my pelvis tightly against hers, compressing and slightly gyrating against her clit. When everything is just right, she's overcome by an increasingly frequent series of powerful orgasms, eventually so close together that there's barely perceptible pause between. They seem limitless, although she has to "tap out" after about half a dozen -- eight or maybe even ten at the limit.

I know she's also reached that missionary orgasmic nirvana with her two most enduring extracurricular lovers, first D*****, and subsequently M***. I think T**** too, to some degree.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:18 am

There has been a huge difference in my wifes orgasms since she became a hotwife. Now she has them.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:27 am

My wife has had much more intense orgasms since we started all this. She also discovered that she's a squirter.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:34 am

sara c wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:02 pm
sara c wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:01 pm
My organs as better and more intense now at age 45 than ever before, largely because I mostly have sex with younger guys under 25.
Meant ORGASMS
Meant it in ALL CAPS, too, I take it

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:42 am

Since Galatea started hotwifing 4 years ago, she's been with 12 other guys and achieved orgasm with 4 of the 12. Three of the 4 are her current favorites. Before hotwifing she climaxed only with me and her ex husband. Her rate was maybe once every three times to have sex. With her lovers she hits the bell 4 of 5 times and with me maybe 1 in 2. And she has sex now 3x a week whereas before hotwifing it tended to be once a week - far too infrequent for me, which was a catalyst for my encouragement of her taking lovers because I could sense that some strange cock would jump start her libido, which it has. Her orgasms are stronger usually too, but that may be due to other factors such as hormone therapy.

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:13 am

If it is after she was on a date, and she gave herself an orgasm on the date, I have found it takes a lot less time to give her an orgasm. If she is already rev'ed up, a 2nd orgasm is a lot easier to achieve than the 1st one.

She also gave me some new feedback based on her experiences with the other guys, so I have started fingering her during oral, so that might also contribute to making it easier for her to orgasm. She starts to get really wet from g-spot stimulation.
DedicatedHubby2013

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:38 pm

They are not faked and they are from other men.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:56 pm

Once I embraced who I am, my orgasms became much stronger. I'm still a "one and done" girl, but I have one big massive one!

Liese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Liese » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:33 am

Once I got over my body image issues and sexual anxieties/hangups, my orgasms became more powerful, more frequent, and also I found myself delightedly multiply orgasmic. I'd have anywhere from 3-9 in a session with hub. Once we started playing with others, particularly MFM stuff, I was having double digit orgasm counts, and once had 25 in a 5 hour session with hub and our special guest guy.

That first orgasm is still the most difficult one to get to, though. That's why I love being showy, undressing and masturbating in front of my playmate(s), using my toys. The thrill of that plus my own skills at self pleasure helps me hit that first one more quickly, and after that they just flow.
Somebody should be told
My libido hasn't been controlled

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:37 pm

She HAS orgasms now, at least with him.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:34 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:56 pm
Once I embraced who I am, my orgasms became much stronger. I'm still a "one and done" girl, but I have one big massive one!
I thought we had a slight earthquake here, and we're 1000 miles from your place!! That trembling ground must have been you, Farmgirl !!! :shock: :lol: