How have your wife's orgasms changed since she became a hotwife?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How have your wife's orgasms changed since she became a hotwife?

1a: She is able to have an orgasm much easier
33%
1b: There is little change in how easy or hard it is for her to have an orgasm
13%
2a: She has more intense orgasms
45%
2b: There is little change in the intensity of her orgasms
9%

Total votes: 365

Msn75
Player

Re: How have your wife's orgasms changed since she became a hotwife?

Unread post by Msn75 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:59 pm

She never squirted before she started fucking a hot Black dude that really got her off…

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:36 pm

I’ve watched have orgasms to the extent she means loudly. Her lover cums when she cums, I’ve only been able to do that once or twice.

Pauline

Kevin8
Virgin

Unread post by Kevin8 » Mon May 30, 2022 4:58 pm

More multiple orgasms.

More frequent orgasms.

Wetter orgasms.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon May 30, 2022 5:44 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:36 pm
I’ve watched her have orgasms to the extent she means loudly. Her lover cums when she cums, I’ve only been able to do that once or twice.

Pauline

Suchagoodgirl
Player

Unread post by Suchagoodgirl » Mon May 30, 2022 6:12 pm

My wife having an orgasm is a lot more complicated than me having an orgasm. Hotwifing has helped her have better orgasms with me after being with a lover or receiving mental stimulation via sexting or new relationship energy. However her having orgasms is tied to her emotional and mental state going into a sexual encounter (with me or otherwise). If she is feeling connected to me and has no hangups related to emotional resentments, she will orgasm fairly easily. If she isn't comfortable in any situation, it is unlikely she will orgasm with me or any other guy. When she is 100% happy with me and excited about a guy, she will have many intense orgasms. But it all starts within her brain and secondly her overall stimulation leading up to a sexual encounter. It's a lot more than a big cock or some scenario that I think sounds hot.

From hotwifing she has become more comfortable with her sexuality and her own body and its wants and desires. As such she is more comfortable with sex which enables her to have orgasms more easily. This is far more important to her orgasms than just meeting a hot guy.
Our hot wife journey...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64720

Suchagoodgirl
Player

Unread post by Suchagoodgirl » Mon May 30, 2022 6:15 pm

Interesting the comments on squirting in this thread. My wife also has met a couple of guys that have made her squirt. She squirted with me the other day when we had sex for the first time ever. She said it does not increase her pleasure but that she goes along with it because the guys loved it. But it's not something she will seek or ask for. I can't say it was a huge deal to me either. If it gave her a better orgasm I would be very much turned on by it and make it a regular occurrence.
Our hot wife journey...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64720

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue May 31, 2022 4:36 pm

From hotwifing she has become more comfortable with her sexuality and her own body and its wants and desires. As such she is more comfortable with sex which enables her to have orgasms more easily. This is far more important to her orgasms than just meeting a hot guy.
[/quote]

SGG - I would say regardless of anything else, this in it's self can be classified as a huge win. This would go in the "getting out of your own way" category.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Tue May 31, 2022 7:39 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:53 am
There is a strong psychological/mental part that comes out when a woman is with a new guy. It includes the excitement of being naughty and the excitement she felt when she began dating .. think back to when you first had sex !! It also lets her concentrate on the Sex and not having the pressures of her marriage, household, family and finances bogging her down. She is free for that small amount of time to actually enjoy herself and live out her sexual fantasies and desires with a non judgmental person. When a woman is able to let go this way her mind and body will respond sexually and she will have very strong orgasms that she would not normally have.

My thoughts...

Brad
Brad is spot on. When most guys see their wife have intense and frequent orgasms with a bull, they often assume its just because of bigger meat or talent. No doubt those are often factors, but the freedom and novelty aspects are huge.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:37 am

My wife loves the intense orgasms she gets from her well-endowed lover who can stimulate her g-spot, something I have never been able to do,