Just Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Re: Just Beginning

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:03 am

Mlghten wrote:
D_Lited_HubWife wrote:So happy to read this update from you!

I'm glad things are going well, and yeah, life does get in the way from time to time.

Is texting with her friend a new behavior? Like something she started since you brought up hotwifing? If so, then rest assured that it is on her mind. And she will continue to work this in her mind on her timing. You can't force it, nor should you. And her, even jokingly, calling herself his "girlfriend" is a BIG step it would seem. As i don't believe your wife would have said something along those lines before. Sometimes those things are tests, her trying to see how you will respond. It's okay to "push her buttons", but don't push too hard. You're more than likely going to experience some more x steps forward and 1 step back before she decides it is what she wants and makes it known to you.

Great progress. Thanks for keeping us updated!
Appreciate the reply and you following our journey.

She has only text him a few times that I know about. I read them both and there were a few comments he made that could have been an attempt to get a sexual response from my wife. Example, she was texting him late in the evening and she said, I’m surprised your still up. He said I’m always up. Maybe I’m reading into this, but I saw it as an opening and my wife didn’t, or was afraid to bite. There were couple of other messages that I thought were interesting comment that left a sexual opening my wife didn’t take. Hope I’m not reading too much into this.

This is the same guy I asked her how he was feeling because he had a cold and she told me, I don’t know, I’m not his wife. Then immediately said, I’m his girlfriend laughing saying, I’m just kidding. HUMMMMM!!!
Men are men. And I'm sure his thought process was at least not far off from your own. He is dipping his toe in the water to check the temp. And she isn't quite there yet. She is warming though, as I am sure the sexual implications of his comment didn't go unnoticed. And then for her to openly call herself his girlfriend. Yeah, your innocent wife I believe has secret dirty little mind she has been keeping tucked away. I would suspect that if they continue to text and you two continue to talk, things will progress forward. Even if nothing happens with him, she will have opened herself up.

Never bring judgement into the equation. Always make her feel loved and accepted. The moment she feels judged is the moment she hides, and that helps no one. You are doing well, my suggestion would be to let her develop this in herself. Don't bring it up. Fall back a bit and see where she is. If she brings it up herself in the form of questions, or inquiry, or talking about her friend more. Then I think it's safe to say she's in. But she may still be at the place where she requires your prompting. Either way, your journey will be different than everyone else's, keep that in mind, and do what's best for the two of you.

Look forward to your updates!

InLimbo
Virgin

Unread post by InLimbo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:42 am

Any updates?

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Nothing new to report. We are looking forward to a possible date night sometime later this week. Hoping to talk about things. Thanks for following

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:59 pm

Here's hoping you have good talk and a good time.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:49 am

Last night there was a little more innocent texting between my wife and this guy at work. He initiated the exchange and at one point she text him, “ you missed me didn’t you”. Teasingly he said no, not at all. She is very direct and apparently loves to have fun with the men at her work. Nothing sexual in the text and she did tell me about them texting each other. I made the comment, Oh, sexting? :) She replied, No, and told me what they were talking about. I am hoping she picked up on my excitement when she told me this.

Looking forward to more of these exchanges.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:20 pm

Mlghten wrote:Last night there was a little more innocent texting between my wife and this guy at work. He initiated the exchange and at one point she text him, “ you missed me didn’t you”. Teasingly he said no, not at all. She is very direct and apparently loves to have fun with the men at her work. Nothing sexual in the text and she did tell me about them texting each other. I made the comment, Oh, sexting? :) She replied, No, and told me what they were talking about. I am hoping she picked up on my excitement when she told me this.

Looking forward to more of these exchanges.
Wow. To me, it seems she is showing her hand ever so slightly. My advice to you sir, stay the course. Do everything you can to reassure her of your love and commitment. That you will not judge her, and that she can always be completely open and honest with you. Then, buckle your seat belt. If things continue the way they are, and this guy doesn't royally screw this up, you're in for a wild ride! I would say that even if things don't work out with THIS guy, her mind is there to make this happen. Really interested in how this is going to play out!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:25 pm

Update:
Today has been an emotional roller coaster. My wife is going to have to leave town this weekend because of a family issue out of state. This blows our date but we all know family is more important.

Tonight she told me this guy at work spent some time with her today and there was definitely teasing and flirting going on (my words not hers). She was talking to him about some new clothing he was wearing and that she liked them. She admitted he made a comment about her pants and was looking her up and down. She said she had to leave rather quickly because other employees were around. She did say he touched her leg when they were teasing each other. I cannot believe she was telling me this. :D :D

I gave her my full attention and laughed about what when on. I remained supportive, interested but not pushy. She just told me the story. This was a really exciting turn of events and I could tell she was in a good mood despite the family issues we have to deal with.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:39 pm

Mlghten wrote:Update:
Today has been an emotional roller coaster. My wife is going to have to leave town this weekend because of a family issue out of state. This blows our date but we all know family is more important.

Tonight she told me this guy at work spent some time with her today and there was definitely teasing and flirting going on (my words not hers). She was talking to him about some new clothing he was wearing and that she liked them. She admitted he made a comment about her pants and was looking her up and down. She said she had to leave rather quickly because other employees were around. She did say he touched her leg when they were teasing each other. I cannot believe she was telling me this. :D :D

I gave her my full attention and laughed about what when on. I remained supportive, interested but not pushy. She just told me the story. This was a really exciting turn of events and I could tell she was in a good mood despite the family issues we have to deal with.
Hot my friend. Really really hot.

Family is always first. So that is the right call. However, I again would say that your wife is embracing this. Opening her mind to the possibility. Nothing may ever come from this guy, but he is the vehicle she is using to get herself there mentally. You are in a great place. She is in a great place. She is testing the waters for herself allowing another man to touch her leg. She is also testing you to see how you respond. This is an amazing time! The tension, the uncertainty, the wondering, the longing. All of it working together to make for such intensity and passion.

Definitely paying close attention now.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:58 am

De_Lited's last two posts covered a lot of what I would say.
Your wife knows what she is doing, where it can lead, and she is enjoying it. She is testing things and seeing how she wants things to proceed.
Prepare yourself now as much as you can (you will not be ready). If she decides this is what she wants and it sure looks like it is, she will move way faster than you are ready and it will scare you and give you anxiety. Control yourself and do not pull back and let her feel unsupported, making her feel unsure of you.
It may be a while yet or it may come faster, but be ready for exciting times!

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:03 am

Her number1 wrote:De_Lited's last two posts covered a lot of what I would say.
Your wife knows what she is doing, where it can lead, and she is enjoying it. She is testing things and seeing how she wants things to proceed.
Prepare yourself now as much as you can (you will not be ready). If she decides this is what she wants and it sure looks like it is, she will move way faster than you are ready and it will scare you and give you anxiety. Control yourself and do not pull back and let her feel unsupported, making her feel unsure of you.
You speak the truth! Lol

Swanilla
Virgin

Unread post by Swanilla » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 am

Mlghten wrote:My wife has had trouble achieving an orgasm and when she does, it is always when I am eating her pussy.
Get a Hitachi Magic Wand (they come in corded and cordless). Wife says it is the best toy ever. So much so that we travel with it and also have a stand-by spare - Yes, it's THAT good. When we were at Desire a few weeks ago, we tried it our on a woman that had never tried one. First words our of her mouth: "Oh. My. God!" Haha! I think she liked it :D

Toy play will help her understand that it's OK to enjoy something other than you.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:47 am

D_Lited_HubWife wrote:
Mlghten wrote:Update:

Hot my friend. Really really hot.

Family is always first. So that is the right call. However, I again would say that your wife is embracing this. Opening her mind to the possibility. Nothing may ever come from this guy, but he is the vehicle she is using to get herself there mentally. You are in a great place. She is in a great place. She is testing the waters for herself allowing another man to touch her leg. She is also testing you to see how you respond. This is an amazing time! The tension, the uncertainty, the wondering, the longing. All of it working together to make for such intensity and passion.

Definitely paying close attention now.
Agreed. Thanks again for your take on things. It helps me.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:50 am

Her number1 wrote:De_Lited's last two posts covered a lot of what I would say.
As always, thank you for such great advice.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:53 am

MrFlirtAndPlay wrote:
Mlghten wrote:My wife has had trouble achieving an orgasm and when she does, it is always when I am eating her pussy.
Get a Hitachi Magic Wand (they come in corded and cordless). Wife says it is the best toy ever. So much so that we travel with it and also have a stand-by spare - Yes, it's THAT good. When we were at Desire a few weeks ago, we tried it our on a woman that had never tried one. First words our of her mouth: "Oh. My. God!" Haha! I think she liked it :D

Toy play will help her understand that it's OK to enjoy something other than you.
I got her a small vibrator several years ago and it really did nothing for her. Wanted to get her something different and will look into this one. Maybe as a surprise gift to her. Thanks for the advice

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:44 am

I got her a small vibrator several years ago and it really did nothing for her. Wanted to get her something different and will look into this one. Maybe as a surprise gift to her. Thanks for the advice[/quote]

My wife needs a vibe to bring her to orgasm. The magic wand is a mainstay in our tool box and it is extremely powerful. The cordless is the way to go. They are pricey but worth it. It is big however - so harder to travel with. We also use the lelo Mona 2. This has alot of power and is a good size - not too big and has a lock function which is great for travel. It can be both a Gspot and clitoral vibe. It is worth spending the money on high quality for these as they last and they are powerful. Good luck.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:13 am

Mlghten wrote:
MrFlirtAndPlay wrote:

I got her a small vibrator several years ago and it really did nothing for her. Wanted to get her something different and will look into this one. Maybe as a surprise gift to her. Thanks for the advice

No harm in trying the vibe, some women and even men love them. Farmgirl has tried them but hasn't used one in years. She is not that crazy about them, preferring something more real ;) . Its one of those things, "each to their own". I've come to realize that Farmgirl may be unique in many ways but, boy, some of that uniqueness she can make quite amazing!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:06 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Mlghten wrote:
MrFlirtAndPlay wrote:

No harm in trying the vibe, some women and even men love them. Farmgirl has tried them but hasn't used one in years. She is not that crazy about them, preferring something more real ;) . Its one of those things, "each to their own". I've come to realize that Farmgirl may be unique in many ways but, boy, some of that uniqueness she can make quite amazing!
I will give this a try, but my wife may be like Farmgirl and it may not do much for her. It’s worth a try, if not maybe other uses in order.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Just checking how you alls weekend went? Hope all is well.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:18 am

D_Lited_HubWife wrote:Just checking how you alls weekend went? Hope all is well.
Had a change of plans and wife had to leave town for a family emergency. Will update when things settle down.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:36 am

UPDATE:
All I can say is WOW to the emotions I have in play.

Things have settled down and my wife an i got a little time together yesterday. She told me about time she has spent with the guy at work this week. More big time flirting going on and it surprised me that my wife told me about it. :) She told me he made reference to her rubbing his stomach and how they were laughing about how they cannot believe what inappropriate things he says to her. She obviously enjoyed this conversation and as she was telling me, i got hard as a rock. They were talking about his lunch and i suggested she tell him he needs to take her to lunch. She said she might just make that suggestion. We are going to schedule a double date with he and his wife.

Later in this conversation, she told me she need a change so she feels better about things. She plans to get back to her workout routine which makes her feel better about herself. I suggested she needed a boyfriend which would help also. She immediately said “YES” and then “NO JUST KIDDING”. WOW!!! :shock: We both laughed and really had a nice time together. Of course afterwards we had awesome sex which has been absent for a long time.

I am very excited things seem to be getting back on track.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:42 am

Thanks for the update. We're glad ya'll are back and hope everything is okay. Looking forward to what the future holds for you guys. :D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:24 am

Heating up. Going far my friend, and I'm sure the pace of things is going to start picking up soon!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:39 pm

She is getting more comfortable with sharing this side of herself with you and she is enjoying herself and exploring her freedom.
Give her support, love, encouragement, and support.

lonecuck
Experienced

Unread post by lonecuck » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:31 am

It sounds like you are making great progress, but I wonder how you'll feel if one day your wife comes home and tells you she had lunch and a makeout session with her work friend? I don't think she's going to be satisfied with anything less than romance. Hopefully you can keep it all in perspective and not take it too personally when it starts getting physical and it becomes obvious to you that it's more than sex.

The key will be for you to make sure to keep smiling through the angst, like a best friend who might be jealous, but keeps it on the downlow in support of her girlfriend. IME, it isn't always easy to do. It sounds to me like she's making the switch. You are going to see her smile when she talks about him and the way he kisses her, and it will hit you like a punch to the gut. You should learn how to smile through it all and celebrate her success, but at the same time make sure she knows it's nothing more than a turn on for you to share with her. If she gets any hint of negativity from you, she'll either stop or, if she's really into him, just stop sharing about it with you.

Good luck and thanks for the continuing updates. I'm really enjoying reading them and I'm pulling for you!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:26 am

lonecuck wrote:It sounds like you are making great progress, but I wonder how you'll feel if one day your wife comes home and tells you she had lunch and a makeout session with her work friend? I don't think she's going to be satisfied with anything less than romance. Hopefully you can keep it all in perspective and not take it too personally when it starts getting physical and it becomes obvious to you that it's more than sex.

The key will be for you to make sure to keep smiling through the angst, like a best friend who might be jealous, but keeps it on the downlow in support of her girlfriend. IME, it isn't always easy to do. It sounds to me like she's making the switch. You are going to see her smile when she talks about him and the way he kisses her, and it will hit you like a punch to the gut. You should learn how to smile through it all and celebrate her success, but at the same time make sure she knows it's nothing more than a turn on for you to share with her. If she gets any hint of negativity from you, she'll either stop or, if she's really into him, just stop sharing about it with you.

Good luck and thanks for the continuing updates. I'm really enjoying reading them and I'm pulling for you!
You have touched on a part of this process that I have thought about long and hard. No pund intended. LOL. One of my biggest concerns is not so much the romance and an emotional connection, but her shutting me out. I believe she is comfortable in telling me about him, because, I do get no only aroused but, am very attentive.

I think my wife will have to have some type of bond or emotional connection with the first guy she fucks as a hotwife. My focus is to remain connected with her as her best friend and keep our emotional connection/bond strong in every way. Saying this, I do know, how I think it will be and happen will be different that what actually happens. After all, the ball will be in her court.

Slowing down on my part is my way of not pushing and overwhelming her with moving into this lifestyle. This has been very hard, but almost everyday, when appropriate, I make small comments or suggestion about her and another man.

As for me, I cannot tell you the excitement I feel when thinking about her just flirting with another man. Thanks for following.