Just Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mlghten
Player

Re: Just Beginning

Post by Mlghten » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:30 am

cuckedinNH wrote:Hey there, I'm late to the party! Just finished reading through the whole thread!. Great story! don't get discouraged you seem so close! Hopefully your wife has more social oppurtunities to meet other men. You'd be right to move on from that other guy who keeps flaking out. Good luck and I look forward to more posts!
Thanks for following. Your right about the other guy, he still flirts with her and she plays along, but we dont believe it will ever lead anywhere. She took quite a blow to her confidence and self esteem over him. We have moved on and I am working with her on building herself back up. We are starting with clothing :)

Her number1

Post by Her number1 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:44 pm

Your wife wanting to and dressing sexier is a great thing. And, the going out with a girlfriend is also a good move. It shows where her mind is and that she is seeing herself as desirable and sexual. She wants you and others to see that fact.
Positive moves, my friend.
I really believe all she really needs is the right guy.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:32 pm

Dressing sexier is all about how the clothes make her feel. If she feels confident and powerful then that will come across. It isn't always about showing a lot of skin either. One of the men that I play with goes nuts over a pair of leggings that I wear because they show off my curves and are soft to the touch. He thinks they are sexy but they are somewhat conservative in that everything is covered up.

I read something that I thought was interesting. Your wife seems to open up more when you are texting. Maybe you can practice her flirting by texting back and forth between the two of you. You can even use texting as a way to get her to open up about her thoughts on hotwifing without having to look you in the eye. ;) She seemed to open up easier by text the last time.

Mlghten
Player

Post by Mlghten » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:22 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:Dressing sexier is all about how the clothes make her feel. If she feels confident and powerful then that will come across. It isn't always about showing a lot of skin either. One of the men that I play with goes nuts over a pair of leggings that I wear because they show off my curves and are soft to the touch. He thinks they are sexy but they are somewhat conservative in that everything is covered up.

I read something that I thought was interesting. Your wife seems to open up more when you are texting. Maybe you can practice her flirting by texting back and forth between the two of you. You can even use texting as a way to get her to open up about her thoughts on hotwifing without having to look you in the eye. ;) She seemed to open up easier by text the last time.
This is a great observation on your part. Your correct that she does respond better in a text. I will continue to work on this form of communication with her.

An update, we continue to move forward slowly and I can tell my wife seems happier. A lot of times we talk around the actual subject without actually saying it out loud. If that makes sense. I just feel there is a barrier up that we cannot break down and just say things openly. Still working on this. Thanks for following.

Mlghten
Player

Post by Mlghten » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:01 pm

Sorry for the delay in posting an update. We are doing well, just very busy.

Wife has agreed to let me post some pictures of her on this site for comment. See the Hotties Section. She still has really low self esteem. I was surprised she agreed to this. Will give an update on her response. Thanks for following.

marriedky
Trainable

Post by marriedky » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:39 am

You sounds to be in a similar situation as we are. Thanks for the updates

Mlghten
Player

Post by Mlghten » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:00 pm

I apologize again to the delay in posting. Life has been busy.

Things have been ramped up a little as of late. I have backed off the hotwife discussions with my wife, but still make little jokes here and there about, “her boyfriend” or “sharing her” etc. Want to keep my feelings fresh in her mind.

This past Friday night, out of the blue, my wife asked me if there was sexual tension in the room, would both parties feel it. Of course I told her most likely both parties would feel the tension. I knew where she was going with this question. Later she brought up the guy from work, that flaked on her last year. She still wants to hook up with him, and told me she was going to have to be the aggressor with him. After having some discussion, she told me she needs to forget about him. She then tells me that she just wants me, but all of her actions lead in a different direction. Over the weekend we had more discussions about her need to do something for herself. I send her messages about this all the time and she agrees. As a side note, our sex both Friday and Sunday nights was incredible. I do leave our sex sessions feeling that she wants and needs more. Just a saying!!

Thanks for following and as always, any advise is welcome.

marriedky
Trainable

Post by marriedky » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:39 pm

Sounds like you all are in the exact place we are. It's hard for me to be patient as it's been a multi-year process. Thanks for the update!

Mlghten
Player

Post by Mlghten » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:19 pm

marriedky wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:39 pm
Sounds like you all are in the exact place we are. It's hard for me to be patient as it's been a multi-year process. Thanks for the update!
Thanks for following. I agree, patience is really hard, but the journey has been a lot of fun so far. We may never go any further, however, it has brought us much closer.

marriedky
Trainable

Post by marriedky » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:51 pm

Same here.

Mlghten
Player

Post by Mlghten » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:14 am

Just want to update on our progress. We are still here and moving slowly. Don’t have much to tell, but didn’t want to leave everyone following us, hanging. Wife is doing well and is as beautiful as ever. I love her so much. She still has a lot of hang ups from her past which I believe is making thing move slowly for us. She really doesn’t believe in herself, her beauty or how to exactly break free from her past. She told me this morning, that she knows she is throwing mixed signals my way and wants to work on that. I believe she is really fighting with what she thinks her role in life is as a woman, mother, role model and wife. She knows her desires are different and she wants different, but has been told for so long that these desires are bad. Hope this makes sense :).

Thanks for following.

subtoall
Pervert

Post by subtoall » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:39 pm

Now is the time for patience, love, care and support. There is light at the end of this tunnel.

Mlghten
Player

Post by Mlghten » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:58 am

subtoall wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:39 pm
Now is the time for patience, love, care and support. There is light at the end of this tunnel.
Right you are, thank you for following.

Mad Dog65

Post by Mad Dog65 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:48 am

She really doesn’t believe in herself, her beauty or how to exactly break free from her past. She told me this morning, that she knows she is throwing mixed signals my way and wants to work on that. I believe she is really fighting with what she thinks her role in life is as a woman, mother, role model and wife. She knows her desires are different and she wants different, but has been told for so long that these desires are bad. Hope this makes sense :).

This is exactly where my wife is in her thinking. We spoke about my desires and fantasy but we are taking baby steps by letting ourselves think about our desires without guilt or shame. It is difficult.

Mlghten
Player

Post by Mlghten » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:02 pm

Major update:

It’s major in my eyes at least. Today, I was able to hook my wife up to a group text message involving gentleman in which I found on this website. Believe it or not, I PMed him and was able to screen him with a series of questions. After I was comfortable, I attached him to a group message with my wife. To my surprise things went extremely well. She was exchanging text all afternoon and well into the night. Eventually it turned sexual and my wife exposed a little of her true self. I am in awe. I went from a raging hard on to a level of stage freight. The stage freight was when she suddenly decided to send some sexual photos. All I can say is WOW!!!!!

Things look to be moving in a positive direction. Wish me luck my friends. It’s been a really long road for us.

afagehi7

Post by afagehi7 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:22 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:32 pm
Dressing sexier is all about how the clothes make her feel. If she feels confident and powerful then that will come across. It isn't always about showing a lot of skin either. One of the men that I play with goes nuts over a pair of leggings that I wear because they show off my curves and are soft to the touch. He thinks they are sexy but they are somewhat conservative in that everything is covered up.

Great suggestion 2up. I tried this with wifey because it's easier for me to open up that way and her too to a lesser extent. It worked well but she eventually went cold. No sex in over a month maybe 2 now. I know she is struggling with libido problems as I see her googling when I used her phone to look something up (not behind her back). Not sure what to do about it but let her be. Pushing just pissed her off.

afagehi7

Post by afagehi7 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:35 am

2up or other VHWs - many of us have problems convincing our wives they are sexy and to be self confident. Since we are the hubby it's like they don't believe us. Someone else telling the wife she looks nice (eg a friend) has more weight than hubby. How can us hubby's make wives feel more self confidence?

Whosbeensleeping

Post by Whosbeensleeping » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:33 am

Hot update, Mighten! Fasten your seatbelt!

Mlghten
Player

Post by Mlghten » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:36 am

Whosbeensleeping wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:33 am
Hot update, Mighten! Fasten your seatbelt!
Thank you. Been a long road, but letting things fall into place with my wife at the wheel. She has exchanged a few text during the day with this guy and he has been real so far. Hoping things will progress at her pace.

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Post by JustWantToWatch » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:37 am

Excellent News!!!

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Post by JustWantToWatch » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:38 am

Excellent News!!!

Mlghten
Player

Post by Mlghten » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:23 am

Sorry for the delay in posting. Seems like things begin to move forward and suddenly they come to a screeching halt. The love of my life is such a pleaser which has interfered with things moving quickly. She told me it is so hard for her to do things for herself. She also struggles with her self image and what she feels she wants to be (perfect mother, perfect wife, etc). I know a lot of this has be programmed by society and being raised by a dominate father. We continue to creep along but we are truly happy in our lives. I love her so much and want her to be happy no matter where things go.

For me, I really struggle with the emotional ups and downs. Don’t get me wrong, I am happy with my life, but the emotions churn inside of me at times. I never doubt the fact that I would like this to happen, but I’m okay with things staying as they are. I apologize for rambling (venting) but I want everyone to know I’m still here and will not just drop off the site. Have a wonderful weekend and thank you to those of you who post on a regular basis.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Post by Des 31 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:43 am

We talked about that for at least a year before it finally happened one night in an unanticipated way with a guy who visited with us at an apartment where we then lived. That was a one-time event for the reason he was in the process of being transferred to another state. Another year passed before she became active with other men and it's been good for both of us since.

I'm sure that most of these things take time.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Mlghten
Player

Post by Mlghten » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:40 am

Still here moving very slowly. Life is hectic at times, but my wife an I always stay connected. We have reconnected after I was out of town for over two weeks. Our daughter was at home with the wife, which killed any discussions of fun, long distance play.

My wife and I remain very close and still have discussions surrounding the lifestyle. She says it will never happen at time, but changes her story with her pillow talk. I will keep the discussion going when appropriate and without pushing. Just wanted to check in. Thanks for following.

Tulsa2
Prepubescent

Post by Tulsa2 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:17 am

Mighten I feel like I know you reading your posts. your story sounds very similar to ours. Did you ever post a picture of your beautiful wife?