Just Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mlghten
Player

Re: Just Beginning

Unread post by Mlghten » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:05 pm

Tulsa2 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:17 am
Mighten I feel like I know you reading your posts. your story sounds very similar to ours. Did you ever post a picture of your beautiful wife?
Thanks for following

lovingher
Prepubescent

Unread post by lovingher » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:21 am

I suggest that you and she discuss kissing.
And if you are both okay with it.
But remember that it is common to kiss
during sex. But if you decide on
NO KISSING, you need to tell her lover.
If you are going to watch, this may feel
really hurt. You may even feel abandoned
and very alone. So you need to manage
these emotions. Discuss with your wife
about helping her get ready for her
time with her lover. This allows you to
work together in furtherance of her
pleasure. You and she need to do this
together and make it work!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:20 am

Nothing new to post on our journey. We are still here and doing well, survived the holidays Haha. Wife is wanting to focus more on herself and a 2020 resolution, which is good. Just wanted to check in.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:56 am

Glad you checked in and that all is well.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:39 am

Still here, been in a slow period. Wife and I are doing well.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue May 05, 2020 11:56 am

Quick update, so no one thinks we just vanished.

Wife and I are adjusting to the changes from COVID. She is getting impatient with being stuck at home. Looking forward to being able to get dressed up and go out again. Our sex has slowed down and my wife keeps telling me she wants some excitement. She told me the other night she was thinking about us moving back to more fun. I don't know where she was going with this but didn’t want to push her.

Suggestions on reigniting the fire are welcome.

marriedky
Trainable

Unread post by marriedky » Wed May 06, 2020 3:47 am

Thank you for the update. Seems like she's asking you spice up the bedroom. Not sure why you wouldn't want to push it. Encourage to reach out to guys or ask her if there are guys you can reach out for her if it would be easier. Guys she can sext with, maybe take naughty snaps for. With you sucking on her clit as she's texting them. Thanks for sharing as always.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed May 06, 2020 4:14 am

Mlghten wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 11:56 am
Quick update, so no one thinks we just vanished.

Wife and I are adjusting to the changes from COVID. She is getting impatient with being stuck at home. Looking forward to being able to get dressed up and go out again. Our sex has slowed down and my wife keeps telling me she wants some excitement. She told me the other night she was thinking about us moving back to more fun. I don't know where she was going with this but didn’t want to push her.

Suggestions on reigniting the fire are welcome.
Maybe a zoom call with a friend? You can flirt with your wife in front of him - unbutton her blouse and so on to strip her. Set it up in advance with him, to check he's OK with it (and her of course). There is something close and intimate about zoom - the camera's close up - but there is also a psychological barrier so you don't feel responsible for what the other person does and you can simply watch while the action happens. Very erotic for the performer to show herself off to an audience and yet safe to stop at any time. A very pleasant spectacle for the watcher.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu May 07, 2020 4:00 am

Thanks for the replies. Wife is still at a hard, “will never happen” and I respect this. That being said, she knows how I feel and I hold hope she reconsiders some day. She came very close at one point if you read our story; but for some reason got very uncomfortable with the emotions. She still talks about other men, but not in a sexual sense. I do get the feeling, she thinks about it on occasion. Thanks again for following

marriedky
Trainable

Unread post by marriedky » Thu May 07, 2020 10:55 am

I know you don't think so, but I still think there's a chance she cheated on you and feels guilty about it. If you think there's even a 1% chance she did, let her know that if it helps her starting out that she doesn't need to let you know she's playing but that you need to know within a month that she's stepping out. So she has time to come to grips with telling you and she has a deadline to follow. Sounds like she has a hard time communicating her feelings as do you. And you all need a safe space judgment free to do it. Thanks as always for sharing. She at least knows she deserves better in bed and giving her a safe judgment free way to explore it can only help her get to a point where one day she's holding your head against her pussy as you are taste another man's load in her.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu May 07, 2020 12:55 pm

marriedky wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 10:55 am
I know you don't think so, but I still think there's a chance she cheated on you and feels guilty about it. If you think there's even a 1% chance she did, let her know that if it helps her starting out that she doesn't need to let you know she's playing but that you need to know within a month that she's stepping out. So she has time to come to grips with telling you and she has a deadline to follow. Sounds like she has a hard time communicating her feelings as do you. And you all need a safe space judgment free to do it. Thanks as always for sharing. She at least knows she deserves better in bed and giving her a safe judgment free way to explore it can only help her get to a point where one day she's holding your head against her pussy as you are taste another man's load in her.
I am continuing to work on our intimacy and trust. She did make it to the sexting with a guy from work and there was some touching in person, but she said he flaked out. He is married and he flaked over the entire thing. Ever since she says she feels guilty about the whole thing. We had a lot of fun together when that was going on. I hope she can get past it. It is possible there was a bit more than just touching (him rubbing her ass). I would think she would have told me though.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed May 13, 2020 12:35 pm

One would hope she told all, but sometimes people don't because they don't want to hurt you.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:54 am

Bump

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:14 pm

We are still hanging in there. Nothing new to tell. Wanted to write to keep from loosing this thread

Clem99
Virgin

Unread post by Clem99 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:46 am

Hey Mighten, great thread - love your journey.

I remember the extreme excitement when my wife was texting with a guy; shared some hot talk and a couple pix.

Keep us updated, this is one of my favorite threads.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:42 am

Clem99 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:46 am
Hey Mighten, great thread - love your journey.

I remember the extreme excitement when my wife was texting with a guy; shared some hot talk and a couple pix.

Keep us updated, this is one of my favorite threads.
Appreciate you following along. Our journey has been a slow go, but the seed is still slowly growing. My beautiful wife and I really enjoy each other’s company and are trying to figure where we want to go with this. She is aware of my desires and keeps telling me, it is growing on her. We share a lot of bedroom pillow talk and have fun.

There is a young man she has met at work and she has been mentoring him, so to speak. Will see where this goes.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:32 am

Bump

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:53 am

Any new updates?

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:34 am

Any updates MIghten? Love the thread so far.

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:35 am

Any updates MIghten? Love the thread so far.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:18 am

JustWantToWatch wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:53 am
Any new updates?
Thank you for asking. With COVID everything has slowed outside the home. Inside, things remain very hot between the two of us. Since beginning this journey, my wife has changed dramatically and her sexual being has come out big time. She has become more comfortable with her sexuality and now looks for pleasure herself when having sex. She used to only worry about pleasing me. Now, we have a great evening of adventure, two or three times a week. She has become fond of the magic wand and has learned to squirt while having an orgasm. This is awesome for me, as I love watching her pleasured. I’m usually imagining her with another guy who is bringing her to orgasm. Haha!!

Recently, she has discovered using a dong with the wand and this has really changed her drive. She is out of control squirting when I am using the dong on her. She has multiple (5-8) separate squirting orgasms in a row. She says she thinks about it a lot during the day and says it makes her wet. We were joking the other night and she said she cannot go back now. This was a really fun night for us and she talked about it everyday since.

I did ask her the other night what we would do if we got bored with our current adventures and she said we would have to take it to the next level. What that means, I don't know but I am holding out hope :)

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:24 am

Just wanted to let everyone know, I’m still here. Nothing new to pass on, but didn't want my thread knocked off.

M

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:14 am

Mlghten wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:24 am
Just wanted to let everyone know, I’m still here. Nothing new to pass on, but didn't want my thread knocked off.

M
Good to see that you check-in. Keep the faith!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:58 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:14 am
Mlghten wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:24 am

M
Good to see that you check-in. Keep the faith!
Appreciate all your support. I follow you and Number 1 everyday. You are both an inspiration.

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:29 am

Hi Mighten; The reason it hasn't happened is because the right guy hasn't yet showed up. The love of your life is definitely willing and ready. In our case the love of my life was 41 when it started. That was after ten years of back and forth just like what you are going through, again a good strong minded Christian woman. It took another six months of pillow talk once I realised he spun her wheels. He was initially unaware that I engineered the initial encounter. That was 23 years ago and it is still going strong.

You will succeed just keep on doing what your doing, your both lucky to have each other. It really does spice up a good strong marriage but that doesn't mean its easy once it starts. As long as it works for both of you and you keep communicating then you can savour the forbidden fruit.