Just Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
pawpaw2020
Virgin

Re: Just Beginning

Unread post by pawpaw2020 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:29 pm

I am wondering what the latest is on your wife.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:59 am

Update

Sorry for the delay in posting, been very busy. Last night my wife and I had a wonderful evening together. The evening was topped of by some serious texting from her friend from work. Not sure if he is just playing with her, but they discussed getting together to fuck. Their texting was almost all about having sex.

My wife didn’t think he will go through with the real thing, but expressed how much she would like to. She told him it was safe and no strings attached sex. WOW!!! This coming from my innocent Christian conservative wife. She told me how much she loves me and that no one could ever replace me. I love this women soooo much.

She may meet him on Tuesday and see where things go :D Tonight we have a party and I’m sure there will be men there flirting with my wife. She doesn’t think so, but I know one guy that really has the hots for her and he will be there. She likes him as a friend but has not interest in him sexually. At least that is what she told me. I cannot believe we are having these type of conversations.

Slowly my wife is becoming more comfortable with these discussions and I can tell she is happier. Hoping she can fully release what’s inside of her and reveal the true HER. Thanks for following

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:01 pm

Seems things are clicking along just fine for you and your's. :D

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Nice update! Happy for you guys!

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:34 am

Sounds like you are about to have a genuine hotwife on your hands. Thanks for the update and please keep us updated on her sexual activities. :P :P :P
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:34 am

Mr ablondemilf wrote:Sounds like you are about to have a genuine hotwife on your hands. Thanks for the update and please keep us updated on her sexual activities. :P :P :P
Thanks for following and ill try to update more often.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:15 am

Things didnt work out on Tuesday when my wife was going to try and meet the guy from her work. Not sure if this guy is a flake, seems like he is playing games with her. I am waiting for the next opportunity to present itself. LOL Trying not to be pushy and let her take the lead.

She wore her anklet on Fathers Day just for me. :D

Thanks for following

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:11 am

Man! These freaking guys. I understand how you feel. Encourage your wife to explore her options, but yes don’t “push” her. Be supportive and loving as you can with her. You’ll find this is a big part of this lifestyle sadly enough.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:39 am

D_Lited_HubWife wrote:Man! These freaking guys. I understand how you feel. Encourage your wife to explore her options, but yes don’t “push” her. Be supportive and loving as you can with her. You’ll find this is a big part of this lifestyle sadly enough.
Thanks for this advice. I did joke a little about finding her another guy. She smiled but still has not admitted she wants to go through with this. She was down yesterday but we talked through it

soyazacchu
Prepubescent

Unread post by soyazacchu » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:26 am

Mlghten wrote:
D_Lited_HubWife wrote:Man! These freaking guys. I understand how you feel. Encourage your wife to explore her options, but yes don’t “push” her. Be supportive and loving as you can with her. You’ll find this is a big part of this lifestyle sadly enough.
Thanks for this advice. I did joke a little about finding her another guy. She smiled but still has not admitted she wants to go through with this. She was down yesterday but we talked through it

Hey Mighten... instead of joking, just let her know you are pleased to find some one for her or encourage her to find some one...
Let us know whats your progress as we are awaiting.... and am happy to say your post, which really encouraging me on my journey to get my girl into this lifestyle.. Thanks a lot Man.... :whip:

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:39 am

Nothing new in our journey. We have been very busy as of late. Hoping to get some needed time with my wife to reconnect.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:16 am

Mlghten wrote:Nothing new in our journey. We have been very busy as of late. Hoping to get some needed time with my wife to reconnect.
You might want to suggest "casting the net" a bit wider than this one guy who has shown himself to be very flaky. Obviously, this is easier said than done. Two things happen this way.

She has more positive experiences sexting, which, as you know already spices things up in the relationship. More positive experiences is good!

If/when the current guy doesn't come through, it's less of an experience of "rejection" and the repair that needs to happen after.

It sounds like you guys have something very special. Keep the communication and trust a priority.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:26 am

Thank you for this suggestion. We are going to work in the direction of casting that net wider. I just have to navigate through how to introduce this to her. I do believe her feeling of rejection has caused her to pull back. Thanks for following.
wocka-wocka wrote:
Mlghten wrote:Nothing new in our journey. We have been very busy as of late. Hoping to get some needed time with my wife to reconnect.
You might want to suggest "casting the net" a bit wider than this one guy who has shown himself to be very flaky. Obviously, this is easier said than done. Two things happen this way.

She has more positive experiences sexting, which, as you know already spices things up in the relationship. More positive experiences is good!

If/when the current guy doesn't come through, it's less of an experience of "rejection" and the repair that needs to happen after.

It sounds like you guys have something very special. Keep the communication and trust a priority.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:58 pm

Mlghten wrote:Thank you for this suggestion. We are going to work in the direction of casting that net wider. I just have to navigate through how to introduce this to her. I do believe her feeling of rejection has caused her to pull back. Thanks for following.
There are lots of parts and emotional things to work through. Keep building intimacy and trust and communication. Keep listening, caring, defending and supporting your amazing partner. Let it take whatever time needed to build all the things needed for this to be positive for both of you together. Patience.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:38 pm

wocka-wocka wrote:
Mlghten wrote:Thank you for this suggestion. We are going to work in the direction of casting that net wider. I just have to navigate through how to introduce this to her. I do believe her feeling of rejection has caused her to pull back. Thanks for following.
There are lots of parts and emotional things to work through. Keep building intimacy and trust and communication. Keep listening, caring, defending and supporting your amazing partner. Let it take whatever time needed to build all the things needed for this to be positive for both of you together. Patience.
Great advice!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:00 am

Another night of sexting between my wife and the guy from her work. Things were really steamy back and forth and we had a great time. He doesn’t know about my involvement and is very scared of getting caught. I can tell my wife really wants to fuck this guy although she tells me she is just flirting and playing around.

Last night they were texting about different scenarios of how they could meet and fuck. How they can start casually touching each other and kiss. My wife was really into this and i cannot believe what she was texting. My innocent Christian, conservative wife was using words like, fuck, dick, pussy, cum and squirting. WOW!! :D The thing is that my wife has never used these type of words in front of me.

Not sure if this guy will follow through but it has boosted my wife’s self esteem. She was in a really good mood this morning and we both had a lot of fun.

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:11 am

First off, great long term account of your journey! It is very similar to what I experienced and would have been helpful along the way. I wish I had found this forum sooner. My wife and I started our journey nearly three years ago and are finally starting to see the rewards. We talked about my fantasy for years before she had the right opportunity and was almost ready. It took me leaving it alone for a while and the right guy to show interest for her to seriously be ready. Unfortunately, when that opportunity arose, it had been so long since we talked that she didn't know, for sure, that she still had the green light. And she didn't want to call me from the club and ask if she could take this guy home. Imagine my disappointment the next day when I found out. That opportunity didn't come around again though she tried. She then experienced the same issues with rejection and I didn't give her the time to deal with it. I eventually shelved the talk for another year or so until another opportunity arose. She had been flirting with a friend and colleague and he was clearly interested in her. She needed to make sure I was still onboard but she kept the door open with this guy while she learned how I felt. They made plans for the next weekend but the guy essentially flaked on her by drinking too much. He couldn't perform. But they did get to the his place and messed around. While not fully successful, it was close enough for her to know that I do enjoy her trying this. That was nearly a year ago and we have talked about the next steps on several occasions. Recently, I needed to travel for work. I knew my wife was going out with friends that night. As I kissed my wife goodbye, I told her it would be awesome if she could find some trouble. She winked, smiled and said she would try. She had said that before. Sometimes she tries and other times she just lets me think she is trying. Either way, it gave me something to think about on my red eye flight. It was late when I got to the hotel so I didn't talk to my wife until the next day. When I did, I learned that, not only did she try, but that she was FINALLY successful!! Imagine my surprise, excitement, and curiosity to learn more. It was a very interesting week of travel with lots of communication between my wife and I. I was super horny all week and so was my wife. I learned that she had run into a friend while out that night and that they flirted throughout the evening. By the end of the evening, she was able to "ditch" her female friends so she could pursue her friend a little harder. Initially, it was a hard sell because her friend knows she is married and he has even met me a few times. He didn't want to cause problems with our relationship. With a few strategic kisses, my wife was able to begin to change his mind. Before she knew it, they were back at his place for a little more kissing and fondling. My wife lost her hotwife virginity while I was on an airplane and I couldn't be more thrilled. As thrilled as I was for this to finally happen after years of talk and a few near misses, I even more excited for my wife to have a very positive "first" time after a couple of whiffs. This guy was a gentleman and treated my wife with respect and definitely satisfied her needs that night. Now we are waiting to see if this was just a one time thing with her friend or if he is open to more. I would like to see it happen again and so would my wife. At this point, she is most comfortable finding one friend that she can call when she needs some additional attention and he would meet her needs. (And enjoying every minute with my sexy wife!) She isn't looking to find a new guy every time, but is definitely open to having sex with more than just me.

Sorry for the long post! Moral of the story, every situation is a little different on what it takes for your wife to understand or at least accept that it is your fantasy for them to experience other men. I am not looking to sleep with other women. I am not interested in losing my wife. I genuinely believe that if she can have all of me and supplement with other men, that she has the perfect life. And she now feels the same way. It took a while and we are just beginning. Maybe I should start my own thread to share progress. Sorry for stealing yours for a moment but wanted to share with you as well. I hope it helps.

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:18 am

Thanks for the great journal on your experience to date. You are sharing great experiences with fellow husbands of hotwives!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:17 pm

No apology necessary, I appreciate you sharing your story. It lets me know that our journey is perfectly normal. As we navigate through this journey there will always be some hiccups, that’s life. I’m not sure if my wife will actually go through with this, but at the end of the day, we are so much closer. My love for this women has intensified beyond words.

I do think in time she will fuck another man, but if not, I am okay with the fact that she knows my fantasies and we hold no secrets. Thanks for following.

Iahotwifeshusband wrote:Sorry for the long post! Moral of the story, every situation is a little different on what it takes for your wife to understand or at least accept that it is your fantasy for them to experience other men. I am not looking to sleep with other women. I am not interested in losing my wife. I genuinely believe that if she can have all of me and supplement with other men, that she has the perfect life. And she now feels the same way. It took a while and we are just beginning. Maybe I should start my own thread to share progress. Sorry for stealing yours for a moment but wanted to share with you as well. I hope it helps.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Iahotwifeshusband wrote:First off, great long term account of your journey! It is very similar to what I experienced and would have been helpful along the way. I wish I had found this forum sooner. My wife and I started our journey nearly three years ago and are finally starting to see the rewards. We talked about my fantasy for years before she had the right opportunity and was almost ready. It took me leaving it alone for a while and the right guy to show interest for her to seriously be ready. Unfortunately, when that opportunity arose, it had been so long since we talked that she didn't know, for sure, that she still had the green light. And she didn't want to call me from the club and ask if she could take this guy home. Imagine my disappointment the next day when I found out. That opportunity didn't come around again though she tried. She then experienced the same issues with rejection and I didn't give her the time to deal with it. I eventually shelved the talk for another year or so until another opportunity arose. She had been flirting with a friend and colleague and he was clearly interested in her. She needed to make sure I was still onboard but she kept the door open with this guy while she learned how I felt. They made plans for the next weekend but the guy essentially flaked on her by drinking too much. He couldn't perform. But they did get to the his place and messed around. While not fully successful, it was close enough for her to know that I do enjoy her trying this. That was nearly a year ago and we have talked about the next steps on several occasions. Recently, I needed to travel for work. I knew my wife was going out with friends that night. As I kissed my wife goodbye, I told her it would be awesome if she could find some trouble. She winked, smiled and said she would try. She had said that before. Sometimes she tries and other times she just lets me think she is trying. Either way, it gave me something to think about on my red eye flight. It was late when I got to the hotel so I didn't talk to my wife until the next day. When I did, I learned that, not only did she try, but that she was FINALLY successful!! Imagine my surprise, excitement, and curiosity to learn more. It was a very interesting week of travel with lots of communication between my wife and I. I was super horny all week and so was my wife. I learned that she had run into a friend while out that night and that they flirted throughout the evening. By the end of the evening, she was able to "ditch" her female friends so she could pursue her friend a little harder. Initially, it was a hard sell because her friend knows she is married and he has even met me a few times. He didn't want to cause problems with our relationship. With a few strategic kisses, my wife was able to begin to change his mind. Before she knew it, they were back at his place for a little more kissing and fondling. My wife lost her hotwife virginity while I was on an airplane and I couldn't be more thrilled. As thrilled as I was for this to finally happen after years of talk and a few near misses, I even more excited for my wife to have a very positive "first" time after a couple of whiffs. This guy was a gentleman and treated my wife with respect and definitely satisfied her needs that night. Now we are waiting to see if this was just a one time thing with her friend or if he is open to more. I would like to see it happen again and so would my wife. At this point, she is most comfortable finding one friend that she can call when she needs some additional attention and he would meet her needs. (And enjoying every minute with my sexy wife!) She isn't looking to find a new guy every time, but is definitely open to having sex with more than just me.

Sorry for the long post! Moral of the story, every situation is a little different on what it takes for your wife to understand or at least accept that it is your fantasy for them to experience other men. I am not looking to sleep with other women. I am not interested in losing my wife. I genuinely believe that if she can have all of me and supplement with other men, that she has the perfect life. And she now feels the same way. It took a while and we are just beginning. Maybe I should start my own thread to share progress. Sorry for stealing yours for a moment but wanted to share with you as well. I hope it helps.
Loved your story. I always love it when a wife becomes a hotwife. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Please keep us updated on her sexual activities. :P :P :P
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:48 am

Wanted to provide an update for those of you following my thread. Not a whole lot to report on the hotwife front. Wife and I just got back from vacation with the family. Had a great time. Wife and I didnt get as much time alone as i was hoping for but we had a lot of fun with the family.

Guy from my wife’s work text the other day and missed her at work while she was gone. My wife is hoping to see him some time next week, so we will see where this leads. She still denies wanting to actually fuck him saying she just wants to flirt. She was really excited he text her and actually called him her boyfriend when she told me about it. :) I’m still trying to give her space and not overwhelm her with sex talk.

Hopefully can provide an update next week. Thanks for following.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:30 am

Apologies if you mentioned this already... has your wife gone to lunch with him before? If not maybe you should suggest it?

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:31 am

She has not and it has been suggested. Quite possible this week though.
Tryn wrote:Apologies if you mentioned this already... has your wife gone to lunch with him before? If not maybe you should suggest it?

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:00 pm

Glad to hear you had a great vacay! As always thanks for keeping us uodated!

bbnsnuffynj
Prepubescent

Unread post by bbnsnuffynj » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:15 pm

So my mrs and I have talked and fantasized about having someone watch us and maybe join us.
She loves the idea of having another cock to play with.
We have talked on Kik with a few guys but nothing is panning out thus far.
She has shown interest in trying to set something up with a friend's ex husband who she is attracted to and thinks could be fun but this is a huge leap since they don't talk all that much and some prep work will need to be done.
We had an ad on SLS but they changed up their policy for free members so that kinda sucks.
My question is, where is a good place to meet prospective guys to meet with? We could use some advice.
Thanks!!!