The emotional/romantic component

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Emotional/romantic intimacy between my wife (or my girlfriend) and the other male:

Is a huge turn-on
66%
Is a huge turn-off
8%
Is completely off-limits
16%
I am indifferent to it either way
10%

Total votes: 339

silkyhw
Trainable

Re: The emotional/romantic component

Unread post by silkyhw » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:31 am

My wife has had casual boyfriends and also long-term relationships. Both are great but, as time has gone by, we have realised that the latter - with some degree of emotional involvement - is much more more satisfying. When we first started playing I think we were both anxious that her developing feelings for her lover might jeopardise our relationship. - and, of course, this still might happen - but we both think it unlikely. She enjoys sex most when she feels a developing closeness and I have come to realise that this turns me on. Sure, it's a risk - but well worth it.

My wife recently had a long-term relationship with a guy she had dated many years ago. She was worried that she might develop feelings for him but I encouraged her to go ahead. Everything was fine for nearly a year - until he became jealous and demanding. My wife ended it and said she wasn't going to 'get involved' again but a year on, she has started talking about how good he made her feel and how exciting it was to be loved by two men - one of whom got off on her having a lover.

Oilem
Virgin

Unread post by Oilem » Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:58 am

So where are you at now? Are things good or not?

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:24 pm

My wife and her long term lover have developed a deep emotional as well as sexual connection after being together a long time. Often their sex is wild, kinky and hot, but often it is tender and loving too. Watching the latter is just as arousing to me as the former. They never say "I love you" to each other but "I love being with you" and "I love the way you fuck me" come up often.

When I think in terms of labels, I think we are somewhere between hotwifing and polyamory. They are way more than just fuck buddies, but the marriage still is the primary relationship.

It is very arousing to me to see my wife give herself emotionally as well as sexually to him. It helps immensely that he and I have a strong mutually respectful relationship that makes me remain secure about my marriage despite my wife's deep involvement with him.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:36 am

silkyhw wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:31 am
My wife has had casual boyfriends and also long-term relationships. Both are great but, as time has gone by, we have realised that the latter - with some degree of emotional involvement - is much more more satisfying. When we first started playing I think we were both anxious that her developing feelings for her lover might jeopardise our relationship. - and, of course, this still might happen - but we both think it unlikely. She enjoys sex most when she feels a developing closeness and I have come to realise that this turns me on. Sure, it's a risk - but well worth it.

My wife recently had a long-term relationship with a guy she had dated many years ago. She was worried that she might develop feelings for him but I encouraged her to go ahead. Everything was fine for nearly a year - until he became jealous and demanding. My wife ended it and said she wasn't going to 'get involved' again but a year on, she has started talking about how good he made her feel and how exciting it was to be loved by two men - one of whom got off on her having a lover.
For me it's not my sweetie developing feelings for the guy, because I actually expect that, and enjoy that, and I know she'll stay with me, but rather the other guy getting so involved with her that they become jealous and upset that he can't have her all to himself. I'm glad that you two have found another person to fill that other persons place. It sounds like you two have a wonderful relationship!!

KBZ69
Trainable

Unread post by KBZ69 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:56 am

My wife doesn't do many blinds so to speak and will rarely go beyond kissing on a first date as she loves to bond with sexual partners both romantically and emotionally .

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:30 pm

Luis wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:36 am
Where can I find more topics like this? I really enjoy hearing about the dynamic of love between Hotwife and her lover while still deeply in love with her husband? It is the most delicious aspect and perhaps the most dangerous in the lifestyle. Please let me know if there are other topics like this. Thanks!
"It is the most delicious aspect.."
"...perhaps the most dangerous in the lifestyle."

I fully agree with the first part of your comment but think that the second part is debatable.
Let me start that every relationship with another guy can be dangerous. The deeper the more the level of danger will rise.

However, the bond between wife and husband, their very frequent open communication, their trust in each other, their happiness about the current situation, provides a counterbalance that should not be underestimated.
Above, when their encounters are limited in frequency or/and in possibilities, like it was the case in our situation, I don't think the intimate bond between my wife and her lover wasn't the most dangerous aspect in our lifestyle at all. Yes, there will be always a danger but that is also true in a vanilla life. The confession of my wife that she fell in love with her steady lover seemed to be liberating for her because she could talk openly with me about it and "got rid" of her deeper feelings about him.
As I wrote here before, this situation brought us closer together than ever before.
And yes, it became a "delicious aspect" for both of us.
It will be clear that I remained her number 1.

Note:
I have always believed that there is nothing more human than to fall in love with someone else.
Therefore, I have always encouraged my wife not to hide her feelings for someone else from me.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:21 pm

I wish my wife would not take the emotional route but she almost always does. She wants to have a relationship with the guys she has sex with and I always get the feeling they are just using her for sex. The end is often drama.

However. Her last bf broke up with her because he had enough of his girlfriend being married and he could not have a normal relationship with her. So I assume he had romantic feelings as well. Maybe the first truly polyamourous relationship my wife has had. End is drama again, of course.

I like my wife to get fucked by other men, but I hate it when I lie in bed by myself in the early morning hours and I have to think about how my wife is cuddling up to someone else right now, maybe doing really lovy dovy intimate things that I feel you should only do with an exclusive partner. That is the worst thing for me as a cuckold.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:06 am

My wife, Maricel, is deeply in love with her boyfriend, Adam. This has never diminished our marital relationship, but rather added a new level of intimacy between us.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:13 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:06 am
My wife, Maricel, is deeply in love with her boyfriend, Adam. This has never diminished our marital relationship, but rather added a new level of intimacy between us.

Exactly :D!

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:38 am

In the beginning of our hotwife lifestyle my wife felt guilty about her feelings for other men and so she tried to keep them to a minimum.

Now she's really looking for guys she can develop feelings for as this makes the sex so much more intense and she loves being in love. This is a huge turn on for me, the fact she is looking for this but also when i see them being crazy about each other.

And yes, this is deepening our relationship to.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:38 am

In the beginning of our hotwife lifestyle my wife felt guilty about her feelings for other men and so she tried to keep them to a minimum.

Now she's really looking for guys she can develop feelings for as this makes the sex so much more intense and she loves being in love. This is a huge turn on for me, the fact she is looking for this but also when i see them being crazy about each other.

And yes, this is deepening our relationship to.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

nevertoolate
Virgin

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:57 am

My wife's full time lover was just that; someone she loved in many ways. He added a spice to her life and our relationship. Having more love in your life is about inclusion. It does not have to lead to exclusion if all involved have imagination. Deep passion and lust brought to her by a lover was a powerful thing to witness

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:03 am

nevertoolate wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:57 am
My wife's full time lover was just that; someone she loved in many ways. He added a spice to her life and our relationship. Having more love in your life is about inclusion. It does not have to lead to exclusion if all involved have imagination. Deep passion and lust brought to her by a lover was a powerful thing to witness

:up: :D