What is your favorite position to watch your hotwife?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What do you like to see most?

Wife getting stimulated manually (toys or fingers)
1%
Wife getting stimulated orally
1%
Wife sucking dick
14%
Wife on top (normal)
13%
Wife on bottom (missionary)
35%
Wife bent over (doggy style)
26%
Wife on top (reverse cowgirl)
8%
Wife getting it some other way
2%

Total votes: 561

SammySings
Virgin

What is your favorite position to watch your hotwife?

Unread post by SammySings » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:15 am

Had an interesting evening the other night, and was very excited by the comfort of it as I drank a few beers, put on some Rolling Stones, and watched my wife. I was curious as to what you guys liked watching the most.

sextiescouple
Trainable

Re: What is your favorite position to watch your hotwife?

Unread post by sextiescouple » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:15 am

I didn't vote, because your selections didn't include "Whatever turns my wife on."

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:03 am

When HW is being fucked doggy she starts to moan and tell her FB to hurry up as she is getting close to her climax. She never does that with me, the last time her had doggy he had taken her pants and panties down he had her over the kitchen table with all of the window covers wide open and if anyone had had looked out their office windows they would have seen they two of the fucking. He told me yesterday that when we come back to his home in two weeks he plans to fuck her again in that position

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:02 pm

Reverse cow-girl, most definitely. That position allows me to see everything, including her being penetrated by a lover, her gorgeous tits, her clit, and her face.

SammySings
Virgin

Unread post by SammySings » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:21 pm

sextiescouple wrote:I didn't vote, because your selections didn't include "Whatever turns my wife on."
Well that seems like your wife's favorite position then

SammySings
Virgin

Unread post by SammySings » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:38 pm

jw_kk wrote:Reverse cow-girl, most definitely. That position allows me to see everything, including her being penetrated by a lover, her gorgeous tits, her clit, and her face.
I haven't seen this one yet, but I think it might become my favorite once I do

licksclean69
Virgin

Unread post by licksclean69 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:37 pm

I'll go with under her in a 69 as she is being taken from behind...

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:02 pm

I can imagine reverse cowgirl being incredibly hot but I don't think she has done it with a fuck buddy yet. Anyway, the hottest way is whatever way is getting her off. That usually ends up being cowgirl where she can pick the pace, the depth, and the angle to get her the perfect orgasm. She can also control WHEN it happens. If she is enjoying it and wants to slow down to keep going, she can.

Whatever position shows her cumming loud and proud!

SammySings
Virgin

Unread post by SammySings » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:32 pm

Kind of surprised by the results. I usually like to see my wife on her knees either getting plowed or giving head. Surprised missionary is as popular as it is, and also surprised no one went for watching their wives get head.

respectabullinma
Experienced

Unread post by respectabullinma » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:08 pm

I'm always interested in knowing what the husbands want to see, and how they want to see it the most. It can be hard to get a husband to verbalize his wants/desires mid-playdate (all that blood rushing south). So on a date with the husband present, I'm always trying to be very aware of how to present the action so that he's getting a good show.

One thing that I like to do that almost always seems to startle the husbands is when I invite them up onto the bed to watch up close... until they realize that I'm serious, and then they just about set an Olympic record for speed in getting up right next to their wife.

dirtboy58
Prepubescent

Unread post by dirtboy58 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:12 pm

Doggy.... But she says she doesn't like that position... Have any of you ever heard a woman say THAT ???
Dirtboy58

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:55 pm

You forgot "All of the above."
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

midwestcoast
Prepubescent

Unread post by midwestcoast » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Missionary, and here's why ... I love it when she has her legs fully spread for him, and in this position they're much more likely to make eye contact, kiss each other, and feel more intimate together. He's also more likely to bend down and suck her nipples and that's hot as hell.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:18 pm

dirtboy58 wrote:Doggy.... But she says she doesn't like that position... Have any of you ever heard a woman say THAT ???
Welcome to OHW, dirtboy58.

:)

Mia

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:01 am

Missionary, nothing will ever match the thrill of her spreading her legs for another guy and then getting plowed. It's never been my favorite position for sex - I can count on the fingers of one hand all the times I've orgasmed in that position. For just watching however, it's amazing; it's also how she usually initiates sex with other men.

I like girl astride for being able to rim her and she's promised that she wants me to lick her from below as she's getting it from behind same day. Still I think watching her in missionary as I masturbate will always be the best.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

chris35
Virgin

Unread post by chris35 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:39 pm

SammySings wrote:Kind of surprised by the results. I usually like to see my wife on her knees either getting plowed or giving head. Surprised missionary is as popular as it is, and also surprised no one went for watching their wives get head.

I love watching my wife suck the other guy cock, and seeing her swallow the other guy hot cum.

Bound2bmine
Trainable

Unread post by Bound2bmine » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:11 pm

I think the missionary position. There is something so intimate about this. Your wife opens her legs for her lover and then the intimate kissing and as he pounds her they embrace. I think it's a very sexy position to watch your wife and her lover. I know it was for me with my ex-wife.

Just like the picture in my avatar so sexy.
Skype = jb1038_2
Kik = bound2bmine

dbishop
Virgin

Unread post by dbishop » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:18 pm

Agree with the posters on missionary. And it's even better when I'm the one opening her legs and holding her legs wide open for him.

Foxglove
Experienced

Unread post by Foxglove » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:40 pm

Doggy or otherwise bent over with her pants down or skirt/dress up and her panties down. It's a hot, animalistic "offering"!

I like it because it can be hot and slutty and spontaneous especially if she's being mounted in a public place or her office. When she's in the guest room it also makes the bed hit the wall nicely!

Luvinlife
Virgin

Unread post by Luvinlife » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:48 pm

I enjoy laying beside her on the bed as they enjoy each other's body. I like feeling the bed shaking.

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:35 pm

midwestcoast wrote:Missionary, and here's why ... I love it when she has her legs fully spread for him, and in this position they're much more likely to make eye contact, kiss each other, and feel more intimate together. He's also more likely to bend down and suck her nipples and that's hot as hell.
I agree with this take as well. I also enjoy her squeezing his ass...pulling him in deeper.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:10 pm

carolinacuck wrote:
midwestcoast wrote:Missionary, and here's why ... I love it when she has her legs fully spread for him, and in this position they're much more likely to make eye contact, kiss each other, and feel more intimate together. He's also more likely to bend down and suck her nipples and that's hot as hell.
I agree with this take as well. I also enjoy her squeezing his ass...pulling him in deeper.
Yeah, there is something watching her lift her legs for him to go deeper and grabbing his ass cheeks for a better grip. Her best FB's are able to make her cum this way, usually with deep thrusts and them grinding the lower abs into her clit. I'm sure she feels very submissive being driven into the bed this way.
I still have to say Cowgirl, since this is her go-to position for cumming. She has had orgasms with even her worst FB's this way, as it allows her to set the angle, the pace, the depth, and she can bring into them at will.
If I had my way completely, it would probably change to doggy and reverse cowgirl. Doggy for it's extreme submission and cowgirl for it's somewhat exotic nature. She has done doggy plenty with play mates, but it isn't her favorite, so it drops down on the list as a total score, even if the "visual" score is a 10. So far, she has only done reverse cowgirl once. It was good but not extremely hot, as the guy is large in stature. She is pretty tiny and she struggled to straddle him very well in that position.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:47 pm

You're an inquisitive dude! We like to mix it up. We use Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy, Reverse Cowgirl, a little of everything. For ease of use, Cowgirl gets her there quickly. That is usually after I have made her cum once or twice with oral.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:51 pm

It's not a lot different from watching, I suppose. I love seeing her in very submissive positions and witnessing it when she is clearly letting them "have" her. Mostly the same for when we play, but sometimes variety is just about keeping it fresh. We've tried plenty of positions that ending in laughter to some degree but we had fun and that's what matters most.

romantic
Trainable

Unread post by romantic » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:54 pm

I really enjoy seeing a big guy pound my GF in doggy style like there is no tomorrow; love seeing that look of ecstatic pain on her face as she moans and grips the sheets